• Published 30th Mar 2019
  • 1,179 Views, 66 Comments

The Hybrid - red reaper



His mother died because her people invade, his father was imprisoned because he love and he was left alone.

  • ...
31
 66
 1,179

Last allies

Suri Polomare was on her clothing shop in manehatten. It has been a decade since the last customer. Suddenly the door bell ringed. Suri looked with a smile on her face at the new customers and she saw a blue mare pegasus with blond mane, a pink filly with blue mane and a hooded stallion with ripped cloak.

"Well hello" Suri came to greet the family that came "What a lovely couple and what a cute filly" Suri came to pinch the filly's cheek but she was stopped by the filly's hoof.

"Knock it off, lady" The filly said and she flew over Suri's shoulder to touch the fabric.

"Suri Polomare" the hooded figure said as the filly drop a notebook to the stallion's hoof that was transformed from black hoof into a red clawed hand of a dragon "We have come to offer you something". Suri was shocked from what she saw, half pony half dragon.

"What are you?" Suri asked in fear as she walked backwords, the figure claw has returned to be hoof. The hooded figure removed his hood to show half face was like a regular stallion: black coat and white mane and his other half of the face was like a changeling: bug eye, black and smooth skin and fang.

"Like you, I seek revenge" the half pony- half changeling used his magic and the notebook glew in green aura and was opened on a picture of a white mare with purple mane and next to the picture the word 'hate' was repeated. "My name is Chyrug, and I'm here to give you the chance for revenge, the blue pegasus next to me is Lightning dust and the filly is Cozy glow. Join us and Together, we will have our revenge."

Suri smiled "I agree" she shook hoof with Chyrug "So who else in this group?"