• Published 30th Mar 2019
  • 1,179 Views, 66 Comments

The Hybrid - red reaper



His mother died because her people invade, his father was imprisoned because he love and he was left alone.

  • ...
31
 66
 1,179

Out of Tartarus

Two years went after Chyrug disappeared from ponyvile, Twilight sent a search party after search party, but no one found the half pony half changeling.

"Twilight I know this two years have been hard on you" Starlight said with sad expression on her face. Trying to say the painful words out of her mouth, Starlight took a deep breath "But it's time to stop the search."

Twilight, hearing that, turned in anger to her friend "Chyrug is my responsibility and I won't not give up on him!" Tears appeared on Twilight's face when she started to remember the last time she saw the boy "It's my fault he's out there, with those monsters."

As Twilight started to cry, Starlight got closer to Twilight and hugged her with tears in her eyes as well, "It is hard for me too, I shoulden't give him the scroll. But the best thing now is to move on, for Chyrug"

"Alright" Twilight said as she clean the tears from her face "For him."


Twilight invited all of ponyville to her castle to tell about the searching.

"Thank you all for coming" Twilight said as her guests sat down "I have sad news. After two years, I inform the death of the son of Spear Moonburn, Chyrug Moonburn". There was a silence in the crowd, no one knew what to say about it.

"After talk with my friends and mayor mare, we've decided that tomorow will be a memorial day for him, the schools and the shops in ponyville will be closed to honor Chyrug. Now a minute of silence."

When Twilight looked at all of her friends and it warmed her heart how much Chyrug meant for everyone, but then she saw unfamiliar stallion wearing a hood with a ripped cloak, the stallion's face was hard to see with the hood, but she could see that his body was splited, his left side has normal pony legs and hooves but his right side had a black legs with holes in them.

"Chyrug?" Twilight asked.


At the Everfree forest the hooded figure was surrounded by a pack of a timber wolves. As the first wolf running to attack, the hooded figure jump on the wolf's back and his black hoof that was full holes turned into a spider leg as his other leg transformed into a spider leg as well. The hooded figure stab the wolf with the spider leg and ran around the wolf's neck, cutting his neck and spliting it from the beast's body. The wolf's head fall off with the hooded figure on it.

"Well done, my student" a tall black horse with rotten green hair said as she killing the other wolves with green magic "You achieved great abilities, thanks to your mixed blood, when other changelings have to change their size to fit the transformation, you can transform half of you into a spider and still posses your original size."

"Thanks to your teaching I have become more powerful than I ever been" the hooded figure said as the spider legs return to his normal legs, black, smooth and full of holes. The hooded figure removed the hood to reveal half of his face was like an unicorn stallion, black coat and white mane, and other half of his face was of a changeling, black with bug eye and fang.

"How was your funeral?" Chrysalis asked Chyrug as he walk to the timber wolf's head and used his magic to rip the beast's fang off adding to his collection of trophies.

"Quite charming" Chyrug said with a smile "It is funny to see those who feared are now mourning me."

Chrysalis got closer to Chyrug as he bowed to her "Well, now that you are ready, it is to start level 2"

"Very well your highness" Chyrug smiled with sinister grin "It is time to visit two old friends."


Queen Chrysalis and her new apprentice hid in a bush when they looked at two royal guards, standing like a statues, keeping anyone from entering Tartarus.

Chyrug stepped out of the bush and started walk towards the guards, keeping his identity in secret under the hood.

The guards noticed the hooded figure walking to them. As the figure stands infrot of the guards, they noticed that half of his body started to change from black to yellow as one of his hooves grew claws and fur.

"What the h-" The figure's claw cuts the guard's neck so fast that no one could see. Blood started to burst out of the poor pony's neck and as he fall to the ground he saw his friend's heart being ripped out of his body by the figure killing him like an animal.

"What are you?" The guard asked the figure, spitting blood out of his mouth.

The guard died from his wounds. Queen Chrysalis stepped out of the bush taking from the dead guards some keys as Chyrug transformed back.

"Well done" Chrysalis said as she opened the door to Tartarus. Chyrsalis and Chyrug enter the prison and went to the most dangerous criminals. As they went to the end of the prison, they came across a red centaur, the centaur looked old and weak with two tiny horns. Next to the centaur there was a pink filly pegasus with a chess part for a cutie mark and blue mane and tail.

"Tirek and Cozy glow" Chrysalis said with smile on her face as Chrug stand next her with cold face.

"Queen Chrysalis" Tirek smiled "Or should I say Just 'Chrysalis' after what happened to you." As Tirek giggled, Chyrug took a knife made out of timber wolf's fang and pointed at the centaur's neck.

"Mind your tounge, old man!" Chyrug said as Tirek still was amused by the boy's skills and tamper, "We are here as allies for you two."

"What do you offer to us?" Cozy glow asked, bored by the two guests.

"My apprentice and I want's to make new changes to Equestria" Chrysalis said as the two prisoners listened with interest "And we're puting together a team."

Chyrug got closer to the two and continued Chrysalis "Tirek, I have seen your abilities, join us and you will get your revenge on the purple alicorn who humiliated you and take's the ponies's magic" Tirek smiled as Chyrug moved to Cozy.

"You have intelligence and way around people, If you join us, the school of friendship will be yours and you will have their power of friendship."

Tirek and Cozy glow looked at each other for a few seconds.

"We agree" They said together. Chrysalis freed the two prisoners, and Chyrug was ready to move next on his plan.