• Published 7th Jan 2019
  • 1,281 Views, 67 Comments

Six - TryingToActProfessional

  • ...
10
 67
 1,281

Six: Ch.26

[Canterlot: Celestia’s P.O.V.]

“A witch? Why would a witch be in Ponyville?” I ask myself, reading a recently received scroll.

“Sister! I have good news!” Luna exclaims, barging into my bedchamber.

“What is it, Luna?” I ask, hiding the scroll.

“I’ve found a fitting body for Shade to possess!”

“Have you now? How did you do it?”

“I was doing research in the library, and I found a book about forging familiars and golems! And I think I can make a body strong enough to host him!”

“This truly is wonderful news! Sister, why don’t you visit him in his dreams? I have something I must attend to.” She nods and leaves.

I hold up the scroll again, reading it slowly: “I’m coming for your nephilim. Don’t bother to hide it. Signed, The Witch Brothel Head: M.”

[Meanwhile: Shade’s P.O.V.]

I chuckle to myself as I sit on my throne of the damned, their agony music to my ears. This is truly a pleasant dream.

It’s rude to intrude on others, Luna.” I say flatly, seeing her hair flowing gently in the non-existent breeze.

“This is what you look like? Normally?” She asks, sounding a bit flustered.

I stand and grin proudly, my jet-black hair tied in a single ponytail behind my head, and my piercing red eyes look over to her. My body was flawless and tanned, unlike my counterpart. And not a scratch was on me. On my back sat the tattered, burned, and frayed remains of my wings.

It is. Are you scared?

“N-No….Quite the opposite, actually.”

You’re quite forward for a princess in the villain’s castle.” I smirk, turning to face her. I fixed my suit jacket and tightened my tie a little.

“I hardly think you a villain, Shade.”

“In my domain, I go by Kane.”

“Kane? Wasn’t he…?”

Yes. THAT Kane. That’s me.”

“But, what about…”

Lucifer? He was killed by archangels millenia ago. I took the throne.”

“That’s horrible…”

It was befitting of the King. But, now I hold the title of ‘The Devil’ as you all love to say.”

“I’ve come to talk to you about your own body.”

“Have you? What news?”

“I think I can make you one, but it’s highly advanced magic…”

“Why did you really come here, Luna.”

She gasps softly.

Let me guess. You think I could assist you with this spell, correct? Unfortunately, my own magic is limited in his body, but i could always cut a deal.”

“A-A deal? What kind of deal?”

It’s simple. I’ll give you some of my Hell Magic, but…”

“But? But what?”

I grab her shoulders and pull her close, ignoring how beautiful she looked in the dim candle light.

You have to promise me that you will exorcise me if I ever do anything unnecessarily evil.”

“E-exorcise?! B-But, won’t that…”

“Express ticket to Hell. I know. And I can’t ask anyone else. Because if you take this deal, you’ll be strong enough to do it. Six, he….doesn’t know the full extent of his powers yet. He’s too weak. Promise me, Luna.”

She tears up a little and nods.

Good. One fair caution for you. Do not try to bring back the dead. Any other magic you learn you can try, but don’t resurrect the dead. That’s a sin directly against God.”

She nods.

I touch her forehead. “Wake up.”

[Canterlot: Luna’s P.O.V.]

I gasp and sit up abruptly, coated in sweat and breathing heavily. My whole body felt hot, like I was just in an oven. And my head was pounding in my ears, the pain dull but constant.

“Did...it work?” I get up to stand, and notice I feel a bit off-balance.

“What the…” I look myself over. I seem perfectly normal...wait….

I rush over to my vanity and look in the mirror. My nightgown looked almost painted onto my body, as if I had grown since I had fallen asleep! And my breasts are….

I look down and yelp, crossing my arms over my chest. They bulge around them. They got bigger….

“Damn it, Shade!!” I shout.

[Ponyville: Six’s P.O.V.]

That’s Kane to you…

Huh?

Nothing. Wake up.

My eyes snap open and I sit up, looking around. It looked to be about midnight…...midnight….

I FORGOT ABOUT THE DATE!!!

I tense up hard as I hear a low growl from the corner of the room. I shakily look over, only to meet those glowing, green eyes again. But, something was different. They were lower than before.

I grab my candle and light it, looking back in the corner. Nothing was there.

“What the f-”

“You forgot.”

“WAAGH!” I shriek, hearing the voice behind me suddenly. I fall off the bed in a heap of blankets.

“Wh-wh-wh-Applejack?! H-How did you get in here? M-My room’s on the second floor!”

I throw the blankets off, only to see those eyes inches from mine. She seems to have only done a partial change. Her figure was the same, but she had pawed hands, canine legs and pawed feet, wolf ears, and her many, many, many sharp teeth. Teeth, of which, were bared at me.

“L-Listen, I-I just got caught up with D-Diamond an-” She grabs my shirt and pushes me into the ground, growling deeply in my ear as she leans down. Her chest was pressed firmly against mine.

“No excuses.” She suddenly rips my nightshirt off my body and nuzzles into my bare chest hard. All I can do is stare down at her, shaking slightly.

“A-A-A-Applejack?”

Her gaze snaps up to meet mine and she growls. “Shut up.”

I gulp and nod.

She grabs the hem of my pants and starts to tug, but I grab them quickly.

“H-Hey! Don’t do that!”

She growls and yanks hard, ripping them apart. I take that chance to crawl back a few feet, but my back meets a wall.

Her gaze bares down on me as she crawls over on all fours, her tail swishing like a predator stalking prey.

Shade!? Sombre!? Do something!!

I-I can’t.

Our minds are blocked out! Her gaze! You need to cover your eyes!

I-I...I can’t! My body won't move!

She gets centimeters from my face, her teeth bared at me. I stare back at her, shaking. I can barely see her with the blindfold on! Blindfold…

Blindfold! Sombre, teleport my blindfold off!

He snaps my fingers, and it vanishes from my face.

One shot at this. Please work on you…

I stare dead into her eyes, keeping mine as wide as possible.

She steps back a little, her body trembling a bit.

It’s working!

I shakily start to stand, my stare never breaking from hers. She backs up slowly before finally sitting down, looking at the floor. She whines softly.

“No fair…”

I sigh and cough, rubbing my eyes. I tie the blindfold back on and look back at her.

“What the Hell was that about?!” I shout.

She grumbles.

“I admit that I forgot the date, and I’m sorry. But what the fuck were you about to do to me?!”

“Mate you.”

My face burns bright red.

That was unexpected.

“What!?”

“Mate you.”

“Y-y-you said that! And where’s your accent!?”

“Don’t know.”

I groan and gather the tatters of my clothes. “At least you backed down. Sorry for doing that to you, but i couldn’t think of anything else to do.”

“M-Master…”

I stop abruptly, that word ringing in my head. I look back at her again. “Wh-what did you say?”

“Master!”

She looks up at me, her demeanor more like a happy dog as her tail wags.

“..........I’m gonna go take a bath now…”

I throw away the remnants of my clothes and go into the bathroom, shutting the door. I strip what’s left of me off and I get into the bath, sighing softly from the warm water.

Guess I forgot to drain it earlier…

I hear shuffling and look over, seeing her with her face buried in my laundry hamper.

“H-Hey! What’re you doing in there?!”

She pulls her head out. A sock was sitting on her head.

“Master’s smell.”

“Why aren’t you saying more than two words!?”

“Don’t know.”

I think her brain in this stage can’t form coherent sentences. So she’s still Applejack, but not all Applejack.

Ah…

“Applejack, I’m sorry I missed our date last night. But, why don’t we do it today? I’ll swing by the farm after dropping off Diamond, and we’ll spend the whole day together. Okay?”

“Sleep here.”

“Eh?”

“Sleep. Here.” She leaves the bathroom back to the bedroom, and I hear my mattress squeak.

I sigh and lean back a little. “Why do I get the weird ones…”

“Heard you.”

I sigh and facepalm. “Crap…”

I finish up my bath and throw on my clean clothes. When I step back into the bedroom, AJ was still half-wolf. But, she was also wearing one of my nightshirts.

“Damn it…” I gather her jeans and blouse and I fold them up, setting them on my dresser before I grab a blanket from the footchest and lay on the floor.

This is twice I’ve been on the floor…

Better than the alternative.

I yawn and curl up under the blanket, dozing off to sleep.

[Somewhere on the Outskirts of Ponyville: Unknown’s P.O.V.]

“Do we have the rest of the preparations made, sisters?” The mysterious hooded woman asks her group. The three others nod. One stirs the contents of a chauldron while another two chant something in a foreign language.

“Finally, after so many years, we’ve found it. And it won’t be able to escape this time…”