• Published 7th Jan 2019
  • 1,268 Views, 67 Comments

Six - TryingToActProfessional

  • ...
10
 67
 1,268

Six: Ch.5

[Six POV]

I groan softly as I come to, not sure what happened… Last thing I remember was….AM I DEAD!?

I sit up abruptly. No, not dead. Just...blindfolded? The hell?

“Don’t take that off, Six.” I hear a familiar voice say plainly.

“Who...Who’s there?”

“What do you remember?” She asks.

“I….I remember the bathroom, and now I’m here. What happened to me?”

“You sent the demon away, for now.”

“What!? How!? Did I hurt anyone!? Oh, Celestia, not again!”

“No no no! Nobody was hurt. You did give us quite the scare, though. But the blindfold is for your safety and ours. You looked into Luna’s eyes and tried to absorb Nightmare Moon.”

“Oh, sweet Celestia….”

“That brought the demon out, but you fought back and expelled the negative energy from your magic. Your soul is still damaged, but it’s better than it was.”

“I….I’m so sorry….I didn’t mean to…”

“I know, little one. It wasn’t your fault.”

“P-Princess?” She giggles softly.

“You found out…” I leap out of bed and drop to my knees.

“Princess, I’m so sorry you had to see all of that! I hope I didn’t say anything harsh or hurt you at all!”

She laughs. “Not at all. Though, you do show promise with magic cancellation spells. I couldn’t even levitate you.”

“I-Really? You think so?”

“Indeed. But, don’t let it get to your head. It may have just been the demon that made your magic so powerful against me.”

“I understand.” I feel a warm glow lift me off my knees and stand me up.

“You may go see Twilight if you can manage to make your way out of the room. I won’t help you.”

I nod determinedly, walking towards something, but I trip and fall onto the bed.

“Ow…”

“It’s okay. Try again.”

I nod and stand, shuffling slowly sideways until I find the wall. I move very slowly along the wall, feeling it all over until I eventually find the door.

“I-I did it!”

“Yes, you did. Wonderful job. Now, go on. We’ll speak again soon.” I nod and shuffle down the hallway, pressing my ear to every door I find.

It takes me nearly half an hour to find the right door. When I open it, I hear Twilight gasp.

“Six, you’re awake! I was so worried!” She tackle-hugs me, and I wince.

“I-I’m okay, Twilight...I-” I freeze, feeling her tears run down my bare chest.

“Don’t...don’t ever do that again…” She sobs.

“I….I won’t Twilight. I promise…” I pat her back gently.

“Did Princess Celestia put the blindfold on you?”

“Yeah. She said that it would be a good idea to have it on. So I’ll keep it on.”

She takes my hand gently and pulls me along slowly, and she sits me on a couch.

“Stay there. I’ll make you some food.” I hear her clatter some dishes. Wait…

“Weren’t we just in the library?”

“No, we were in the kitchen…”

I didn’t even find the right door!?

“O-Oh…”

She giggles, and I smell food cooking.

“We need to get your strength back up, and you need to put on some weight. At least fifty pounds.”

“Wh-that much?!”

“Yup! And I’m gonna be sure to get you back to full health. I’m not leaving your side until we get your enchanted blindfold made.”

“U-Um….I-I can’t ask you to do that…”

“No arguing.” Her voice is suddenly right in my face, making me jump.

“Now, open up.” I blush and open my mouth slightly. I must look like an idiot.

She puts a spoon of soup in my mouth, and I eat it.

“That’s really good, Twilight.” She giggles cutely, and I feel my face flush.

WHY AM I BLUSHING!?

“Are you okay? Is the soup too hot?”

“I-It’s fine…” She feeds me another spoonful.

We stay like that for a long time, with me just eating soup, and her keeping pleasant conversation. By the time I finish it, over an hour had passed.

“Oh yeah! Fluttershy and Dash are supposed to be over today. We need to get you a shirt to put on. But first, I want to try to heal you. Is...that okay?”

“You can try, but they won’t heal anymore. I don’t think the demon let them.”

I feel her hand on my chest, and my blood pressure skyrockets as I feel her soft lips against mine, just for a moment. The best moment of my entire life.

“There. Much...better…” She feels over my chest, which feels foreign.

“Twilight, I feel heavier…”

“You...got more than healed….You gained back your muscle. That demon really suppressed you badly…”

“What do you mean?!” I feel over my body. I had toned muscles, and even abs! HOW?! I haven’t worked out in years!

“Wow….It...really suits you…” She says.

“You...think so?”

“Yeah….And I thought you were cute before…”

“C-Cute!?”

“Well, yeah. I wouldn’t kiss you if I didn’t like you dummy.”

I blush hotly, and she laughs. “You’re turning red! Did I embarrass you?”

The doorbell rings, and I sigh with relief. “Stay put, Six. And keep that blindfold on.” I hear her leave.

My hands wander over my arms and chest. I still had my scars, but they weren’t as deep anymore. I stand up, and blush as my pants end at my mid-shin.

“I got taller?! What the Hell happened!?”

“Six, we have g-Oooh, wooow.” Twilight says, entering the room again.

“Wh-what?”

I feel her hands on my chest.

“You have to be close to Six and a half feet now. You were just barely peaking at five nine before. That demon stunted your growth! I would kill it now if I could!”

“Didn’t the doorbell ring?” I ask.

“O-Oh, right. Hehehehehe….Six, I know you can’t see them, but my friends Rainbow and Fluttershy are here.”

I feel a second set of hands on my arm. “Woah, he looks like a Wonderbolt after training! Awesome!”

“Uh...th-thanks?”

“Yup! Name’s Dash! Nice ta meetcha!”

“Likewise….” I feel her fingers trace along my scars, then they pull away after a slap.

“Ow! Hey, what was that for?!”

“Don’t touch those, Rainbow. That’s rude!”

“I was just feeling them….Jeez.”

“And that over there is Fluttershy.”

I look around dumbly.

“H-Hello…” I hear a soft voice say. I look in the direction where the voice came from, and hear a squeak.

“Nice to, um...m-meet you too. I don’t bite. Uh, Twilight. Please stop touching my chest…” The hands leave my chest.

“Sorry…”

“Hey, Is it true you can talk to ghosts and stuff?” Rainbow asks.

“Uh, yeah….How did you know that?”

“Well, uh...I-I can’t tell you….I made a Pinkie Promise not to.”

“A what now?” I ask.

“She can’t tell you because our friend Pinkie’ll be very upset with her if she does. Which means that Applejack told you. Right?”

Silence.

“That’s what I figured. But he can’t right now. Not until we get him a new blindfold.”

“Wh-what’s wrong with his eyes?” Fluttershy asks, a little closer this time.

“Nothing. He just...Fluttershy, can you touch him please?” Fluttershy squeaks.

“Wh-why?” She asks, sounding really nervous.

“Twilight, no. Fluttershy, look at the floor. Do not look me in the eyes unless I say.”

“O-Okay.” I grab the blindfold and move it up a little, looking in her direction. She had her eyes glued to the floor, but no burden. And Dash and Twi don’t either or else I’d have felt it.

“I think it’s safe for me to take this off for now. Nobody here has a burden.” I take it off and keep it around my neck.

I look over myself. I don’t even recognise this body, but the scars are the same. I looked more like one of the guards to the castle.

“Woah…” I look down at twilight, who only came up to my shoulder now. She blushes and looks away. I shrug and look at Dash, who was very slim and toned, and was wearing a tracksuit and sneakers. Her hair was multi-colored, and looked like she had a pixie cut.

“Rainbow, I assume?” I ask jokingly. She smirks with half-lidded eyes.

“Call me Dash~”

“Uuuh...Okay?” I look over to where Fluttershy was, but don’t see her. I do, however, see pink strands of hair and a green sweater peeking out from behind a bookshelf.

“Fluttershy, I won’t hurt you. I just want to see you.” I say calmly.

She steps into the open, looking at me through her long hair. She was in a pink skirt and a green sweater, and she was definitely top-heavy, the exact opposite of the bottom heavy Applejack an-Why am i pointing this out now? Has my mind become perverted!?

Fluttershy squeaks and zips behind the shelf again. That’s when I notice all three of them had wings on their backs.

“How did I not notice any of your wings before….”

“Not very observant, are you?”

“Guess not...heh…” I rub the back of my neck, making Dash blush hard. I raise an eyebrow and look at my lifted arm. My bicep was bulging, flexed tightly.

“Oh, jeez…” i put my arm back at my side. “I miss my other body…”

“You had another body!? What did that one look like!?” Dash asks excitedly.

“It was thin and frail, Dash.” She looks disappointed. “And Six, why do you want that one back? One way or another, this is you! Can’t you learn to get used to it?”

“If all girls act like Dash, then no. I can’t handle that kind of attention…”

“You won’t have to look at them. Not directly, at least. You’ll have your new blindfold soon.”

“I’ll be his blindfold…” Dash whispers a little too loudly, making me blush this time.

“Well, look at the time! Wow, I should really get to bed!”

“Bed? It’s only two…” Twilight says.

“That late already? Woo, alright. Goodnight!” I step through them and quickly leave before Twilight could stop me. I go right to my room and shut the door.

[Dash POV]

“Dangit, I spooked him! Twilight, where has he been all my life?! He’s so hot!” I huff, crossing my arms.

“Rainbow, you were being really rude! Six! Come back!” She rushes out after him.

I sit on the counter and huff. Flutters comes up next to me and smiles softly.

“H-He was kinda cute…”

“YOU TOO!?” She yelps, hiding behind her hair.

I groan. “Why do all the cute ones have to be so….close to another girl! I bet Twilight’s already slept with him!”

“I have not!” I yelp as she appears behind me. “He decided to shower, so I had to hide all the sharp objects in the house.”

I look at her, confused. “Huh? Why? You two have a baby already?”

“No, Dash! He’s….well, those cuts on his body were self-inflicted.”

My heart nearly stops. “H-He….did that….to himself?”

“O-oh my…” Shy adds.

“Yes...It was worse before Princess Celestia healed him, then I healed him again. He….almost succeeded earlier…”

“Almost succeeded at what?” I ask softly. She looks at the ground glumly. My heart throbs painfully hard as I realize.

“O-Oh….”

“That’s awful….” Shy says.

“It is...And until I can trust him, I’ve destroyed anything sharp in the house, and dulled every sharp edge and nail.”

“Do...you know why he’s like that?”

Twilight nods, and spends the next hour explaining his entire story.

After she finishes, both Shy and I are in tears.

“I-I couldn’t even imagine losing someone like that….” I say finally.

Shy just sobs silently.

The door opens to the Kitchen, and Six walks in, wearing jeans and an open-faced shirt.

“I, uh...think I need new clothes...Whaat happened in here? Did I miss something?”

I jump up and zip into a tight hug around him.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!” I cry into his chest. He smells like vanilla…

“It’s...Dash, it’s okay. Don’t worry about it. Just..let go, eh? You’re kinda crushing my spine…” I gasp and let go.

“Sorry!”

She flies behind him and hugs around his neck from behind, and he blushes beet red. Shy, you cheater!

“It’s okay now...You have us now…” Her breasts are eating his head!

I grab his arm and pull him away, hugging it tightly.

“Hey, uh...c-can you let go now please?” I blush and let him go quickly. He clears his throat.

“Twilight, I need to see Rarity again. Can you help me walk over there?” He grabs the blindfold from his pocket and puts it back on.

“Hey, let me take him!” I shout.

“I can take him, too…” Shy whispers. You too!

“Girls! I will take him. He’s in my care by order of the princess.”

“But you can see him anytime! He lives here! It’s no fair!”

“Rainbow, you can still come with us, but stay out of his way.”

“Don’t I get a say in this…?”

“No!” Twi and I yell at him. He seems to shrink a little as he cowers.

“L-loud…”

Twilight pulls him through the castle with me and Fluttershy close behind him.