• Published 7th Jan 2019
  • 1,268 Views, 67 Comments

Six - TryingToActProfessional

  • ...
10
 67
 1,268

Six: Ch.7

[Six POV]

We end up sitting on the couch for quite a while. She kept to the far left of the couch, and I kept to the right

Eventually, she stands abruptly. “Ah’m gonna go cook now!” She blurts out, zipping into the kitchen.

“Uh...okay? I’ll just, uh...wait here...alone...unable to see…”

I tap my feet on the floor and sigh.

“Bored...bored bored booored….Hey, Applejack! Didn’t you say you had clothes for me to wear?”

“Oh, uh..r-right! Gimme a sec!” I hear her footsteps leave the kitchen and go back upstairs.

“I can’t wait to get my other blindfold….I miss vision…”

The footsteps return and I feel a set of clothes and a pair of boots plop on the couch next to me.

“Thanks, Applejack. Really, you’re really kind.”

“Ain’t nothin! Git yerself changed.” Her footsteps leave the room, and I stand up, feeling over the clothes. Denim overalls and an undershirt. Short Sleeved.

“Uuh, Applejack? Do you have any long sleeve shirts?”

“Sorry, but no. Mac gits hot easy, so ah got short sleeves er no sleeves.”

I silently curse to myself before pulling the shirt over my head. As I take of my pants to put the overalls on, I hear a soft clatter from somewhere in the room.

“Hello? Applejack, is that you?”

Silence.

“Huh, guess not.”

[Applejack POV]

Why the hay am ah doin this!?

I’m standing just inside of the living room doorway, watching him change. I can’t help but blush as he puts on Mac’s old red shirt. I lean forward a little as he takes his pants off, and I end up dropping the spoon I had in my hand. I cover my mouth as he looks in my direction.

“Hello? Applejack, is that you?”

I stay completely silent.

“Huh, guess not.”

He pulls his pants completely off, and I blush bright red, his bulge straining his underwear.

“U-uh, Six? Ah was just wonderin. Do ya need underwear?”

“I’m okay!” He calls out. Thank Celestia, he thinks I’m still in the kitchen.

He grabs the overalls and pulls them on, but struggles to hook up the buckles in the front.

“Damn it….Come on….” He groans, clearly frustrated.

“Do ya, uh...need a hand there?”

He jumps. “Y-yeah. Please?” I walk up, quickly grabbing the spoon and putting it in my pocket. I grab the straps and hook them up, my hands gently feeling up his chest. I look up at his face, and he was bright red.

My eyes widen and I practically leap back in embarrassment.

“S-sorry! Ah-ah just...ah mean, ah….” I rush back to the kitchen, beet red and completely flustered.

“Whut the hay’s gotten into me?”

[Six POV)

I blush softly, hearing Applejack run back to the kitchen.

“Did...she just feel me up? Noo, it was probably an accident or something.” I sit down and feel around until I find the socks, pulling them on before putting the boots on.

“Wow. Perfect fit. What’re the odds…” I shrug and lean back again.

The front door to my right suddenly slams open, and I hear three distinct sets of footsteps rush into the house.

“Let’s go play upstairs!”

“Yeah! I wanna be the sergeant!”

“Ah’m the Captain!”

“Uuuh, Applebloom? Who’s that?”

“Hey, Six! Ya found some of Mac’s old clothes! Girls, this is Six. Six, these are Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo!”

“Nice to, uh...hear you, I guess.” I chuckle.

“Mister, what happened to your arms?” A little, squeaky voice asks. I feel a touch on my arm, and I tense up a bit. But nothing happens.

“Thank Celestia….”

“Oh, wow. He’s real buff too! Not as big as Mac, though.”

“Lemme feel!” I gasp as my heart tenses hard, my head pounding heavily. Who i assume is Scootaloo gasps too, her hand pulling away.

“Whut the hay was that?”

I groan and shudder. “Ngh….Ow….”

“Mister, what….what happened?” Scootaloo asks. “I...I feel...happy….”

“Ngh, damn it….Sorry. I hope I didn’t scare you… I-I just took the burden from you…” I feel tears form in my eyes.

Damn it. I hope hers weren’t too much…

“Six, whut does that mean? That ya took Scoots’ burden?”

I sigh and sit up. “Well, it means something happened to her in her past that was so scarring that it damaged her soul. And my special talent is to take those burdens so they don’t feel sad about them anymore. And don’t even think about asking her about it. Let her say in her own time.”

I jump as I’m suddenly hugged by a single one. A pegasus, judging by the wings.

“Thank you…” It was Scootaloo. I hug back gently.

“It’s okay. It’ll be better now. Now, off you go. Applejack’s making dinner.” Scootaloo lets go, and I hear them all run upstairs.

As soon as I hear the upstairs door shut, I rhetch and cover my mouth. “Ngh...Applejack, where’s the bathroom!?”

“Down the hall on the right!” She calls back.

I rip the blindfold off and rush to the bathroom, slamming the door after me. I drop to my knees and vomit loudly into the toilet, my whole body lurching as my stomach heaves.

When i look finally, I don’t know how to react.

The toilet was full of a thick, tar-looking fluid that smelled strongly of rot. I gag and flush quickly.

“What...the Hell was that?” I groan and stand back up. I open the medicine cabinet and grab a bottle of mouthwash, gargling a mouthful and spitting it into the sink.

“Uugh...that was horrible….What the Hell was that?!”

There was a knock at the door. “Six? Ya alright in there?”

It was Applejack.

“Y-yeah...just...I just felt a bit sick. It’s fine now.”

“Alright. Well, uh...dinner’s about done. Could ya grab the girls?”

“Uh, sure?” I hear her leave. I grab the blindfold off the bathroom floor and put it back on before leaving the room.

But, when I step into the hallway, something odd happens.

I could see the basic outlines of the hallway, and even the doors.

“What…” I lift my hand in front of my face, and I can see the outline of it. Everything was black, but the outlines of the walls were a dark grey. Just visible.

“Woah…Applejack, I, uh...I think you need to call Twilight.”

“Whut? Why?”

“I’m wearing the blindfold….”

I see her step into the hallway, her outline very familiar.

“Well, yeah. Ah can see that.”

I walk a few steps and grab the brim of her hat.

“So can i.”

“Wh-what the…” When I’m up this close, I can even see her face partially. I can see her eyes, and her nose, and her lips….

CALM DOWN, BRAIN!

“Ah-ah’ll call Twilight.” I can see her bashful expression as she quickly leaves.

“Right. The girls.” I walk down the hall, and back to the living room. I can see the front door, the couch, and the outlines of several chairs and tables. I look around me, and I see a staircase going up.

“There we go.” I follow them up to a set of doors. Three of them.

“Uuh, crap. Hang on. Let’s see…” I go to the far right one and open it.

Inside was a basic bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a dresser, and either a picture frame or a mirror. There was a large window in the back of the room with curtains.

“Nope. Not this room.” I shut the door and move to the middle door. But when I try to open it, the door doesn’t budge.

I knock softly. “Applebloom? It’s time for dinner.”

“Alright! Be right out!” I hear her call back. I look over at the left door.

“So where do you lead?” I go over and open it.

It was almost the same as the first room, but the bed was a King bed, I think. It was longer than most King sized beds.

“Huh...Mac’s room. Which means the first one was…” I blush gently.

“Nope. Out, dirty thoughts. None of that.” I shut the door and go back downstairs.

I decide to go over to the left doorway and follow it, and it leads to a dining room, judging by a long table surrounded by chairs. When I look to the back of the room, I see Applejack standing in the kitchen, but I can’t tell if she’s facing me or not.

My eyes happen to drift down to her wide hips. By Luna’s hair, it’s beautif- PERV! STOP LOOKING AT HER BUTT!!!!!

I look up at the ceiling.

“Uuuh, Six?”

“I WASN’T LOOKING!!!!”

“Whut? No, ah was gunna say twi’s on her way here. Ya weren’t lookin at whut?”

“N-nothing!” I chuckle nervously and shuffle over to a chair.

“S-So, uh...How did dinner go?” I try to change the subject.”

“Six...Ah ain’t mad…”

“Hehehehehe…..Mad for what? I did nothing!”

“Six, ah saw ya starin. And yer a worse liar than ah am.”

I look up at her, and she was quite close to me. I could see her face very clearly.

“I-I just...I was...I mean, I….”

She presses a finger to my lips.

“Look, ah...ah never had a boyfriend before. Mostly cuz ah ain’t never thought about it before. But….ah feel somethin strange when ah look at ya...and ah think ah like how it feels…”

I gulp softly, a huge lump in my throat. “A-Applejack?”

“Call me AJ, Six. Please.”

I nod slowly. “A-Alright...AJ…” She leans closer, her eyes closing. Sh-SHE’S GONNA KISS ME!?

“Applejack, whut’s fer d-” Applebloom suddenly bursts in. “Uuuh, did ah interrupt somethin?”

“N-Nothin!” AJ jumps away and goes back to the kitchen, looking extremely embarrassed.

I clutch my chest tightly, my heart beating a mile a minute.

“Ah don’t mind ya datin mah sister, Six. But ya gotta git Mac’s approval first.” Applebloom whispers.

“APPLEBLOOM!” AJ chases after her as she giggles.

“AJ’s got a boyfriiiend!” Applebloom sings, running around the house.

“Git back here, ya varmit!” AJ yells, chasing her upstairs.

So that’s what cock blocking’s like….