• Published 7th Jan 2019
  • 1,280 Views, 67 Comments

Six - TryingToActProfessional

  • ...
10
 67
 1,280

Six: Ch.10

I sit up and groan, rubbing the back of my neck.

“Aah...my neck….Stupid wooden frame….” I get up and stretch, my back snapping and cracking.

“Gotta get myself a cot or something….Can’t sleep on the floor again…”

I shuffle into the bathroom and yawn, brushing my teeth and washing my face. When I look at the mirror, AJ is standing right behind me.

“Gaaah!” I spin around. “AJ, what the Hell are you doing?! You scared the crap out of me!”

She chuckles, still half asleep. “Sorry ‘bout that. But had ta be sure yer not alone.”

I sigh, setting the towel down. “Not gonna give me any privacy, are you?”

“Nnope.” I chuckle. “Well, I’ll make breakfast. You wanna help me?”

“Alright. Just gimme a sec.” She pushes me out of the bathroom and shuts the door. I chuckle and go back to the bed. I sit down and wait, listening to Twilight snore softly behind me.

“Jeez...she’s a heavy sleeper…” I get up.

“No sense in waiting around. A few minutes in the kitchen can’t be that bad for me…” I put my blindfold on and head downstairs, following the familiar hallway until I find the kitchen.

When I walk inside, there was a mare standing by the stovetop. Her hair looked like fire, and she was dressed like a maid. She turns around and smiles, her eyes like smouldering embers.

“Good morning, Sir!” She smiles, bowing slightly. As she faces me, I notice her forearms and part of her face had burn scars of them, but it didn’t distract from her perfect hourglass fig- GO AWAY, PERV MIND!

“Would you like breakfast this morning? I’ll prepare pancakes!” She grins. Her...her teeth look oddly plastic...and they’re too perfect….

“Hey, do you have a name? I’m Six.” I chuckle.

“I’m Cinder Belle!” Of course she is….Poor girl must’ve gotten in an accident…

“Nice to meet you. And that’s okay. I can cook alright.”

“How can you cook with that blindfold on? Take it off, silly!” She grabs it with her magic and yanks it off my face before I get a chance to stop her. When I look around her, she’s shrouded in a massive, black fire that howls like wolves.

“Wh-what….what is this….?!”

“What’s what? Are you scared, Six~?” She asks, her tone deepening to a more sinister voice.

I keep my eyes out of her line of sight, and she laughs evilly.

“So that’s how it works, hmm? You have to make eye contact? Or can I….touch you?”

Oh, fuck!

I turn tail and sprint through the kitchen doors, dashing down the hallway.

“Don’t run from me, my love!” I hear her chase after me, laughing sinisterly.

“Leave me alone!” I turn into the library and shut the door, locking it and bolting it. I gasp and pant, and jump as she starts pounding on the door.

“I want you, lover! Let me in!” I yelp and grab the iron stoker to the fire, holding it like a bat.

“Stay away from me, you crazy woman!” The pounding suddenly stops.

“I’m not crazy…..” I hear her whisper. I tense up. The voice was behind me….

I take a swing at her, but she catches it with her magic. I can’t stop myself from shaking, looking down at the shorter woman. Her eyes were hidden by her hair, and she was unmoving.

“Do you really think you can keep me away forever? I’ll have you, lover. You’re flawed, just like me….YOU’RE MINE!” She grabs my arm, and my heart nearly stops as I can feel a searing pain shoot through me.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!” I drop to my knees as my soul fills with embers. She laughs, throwing me onto the ground. I scream and writhe, my whole body feeling like I was actually on fire.

“Silly lover, you’ll lose every time….I will have you….And Master will love me…” Tears stream down my cheeks, and I see her “teeth” drop out of her mouth, revealing that she had a lot of sharp teeth. She kneels down, my voice too damaged from screaming to fight back.

“Maybe a little for the road~” She bites down on my left arm and swings her head away. My vision turns red as I scream silently, seeing my arm being ripped and torn from the shoulder, blood splattering all over the floor and her clothes.

I shake violently, barely conscious.

She holds my now severed arm in her hand and smiles, hugging it.

“See you again soon, lover~” She snaps, and my body bursts into flames.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

She winks, and vanishes.

[Twilight POV, two minutes earlier]

“SIX?! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I call out, rushing through the upstairs.

“Twilight, do ya see him!?” AJ calls, kicking open doors.

“No! I d-”

“GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!” My heart sinks, hearing him scream.

“HURRY!” I rush downstairs to the source of the noise, and I see movement under the library door.

“SIX?! SIX, OPEN THE DOOR!! I CAN’T TELEPORT IN!” I start hyperventilating.

“Move!” AJ rushes past me and kicks the door open. I briefly see a woman in a maid outfit with fiery orange hair wink at me before vanishing with a snap.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Six screeches, suddenly engulfed in flames.

“SWEET CELESTIA!!” I cast an extinguishing spell on him, just as his screams stop.

“Oh, no...nonono….NO!” AJ rushes to his side, but I’m frozen, shaking.

“TWILIGHT! GIT US TO THE HOSPITAL NOW! HE’S BLEEDIN OUT!” She screams.

I snap out of it and teleport us to the hospital.

“DOCTORS! GET HELP NOW!” AJ yells, making doctors and nurses rush to her aid. They quickly rush Six back to a surgery center and wire him up.

“He’s not breathing! HE’S NOT BREATHING!” AJ yells. Doctors get her out of the room.

“We’ll take care of him. You need to stay here and remain calm…” The doctor shuts the door.

I hug AJ tightly, dragging her to the lobby with every ounce of strength left.

“Applejack, calm down! They’re good Doctors. They can save him.”

Alarms start blaring around the hospital, and nurses rush into the back of the hospital.

“WHO THE HELL WAS THAT WOMAN!? AH’LL RIP HER APART!” AJ yells, punching a hole in the hospital wall.

“AJ, easy! We’ll find her! You just need to calm down. Six’ll be just fine…”

She huffs and sits down, shaking angrily. “Why’d he have ta go off on his own...WHY?! He’s just an idiot!” AJ yells, gripping her shorts angrily, tears streaming down her cheeks.

I sit next to her, holding her hand. “It’s okay….Just breathe…”

The door to the back opens, and a doctor walks out.

“Doctor, what’s happening?’ I ask, holding back tears.

“He’s alive, but we can’t wake him up. His entire body is covered in third degree burns, and something tore his left arm off… To be honest, I don’t know if he’ll pull through this. But, have hope. He’s stable.”

Tears stream down my cheeks. “H-he’s...in a coma?”

The doctor nods. “Please, stay out here until we’ve properly bandaged him. His state right now is….jarring…” He leaves.

Oh, Celestia…..Six…..