• Published 10th Dec 2018
  • 8,050 Views, 152 Comments

The Alicorn Of Death - WhalenJP



What if Harry wasn't just a powerful Wizard? What if he became the Master of Death after killing Voldemort? What if he and his godson, Teddy, get sent to another dimension of pastel talking ponies? What If he meets The Mane Six and the Princesses?

  • ...
37
 152
 8,050

Chapter 10: Meet Thyself...

Chapter 10: Meet Thyself…

Darkness was all Harry Potter saw…

The void that he saw was nothing but black, like a moonless night…

It was terrifying, because it looked like it was trying to suck him in and leave nothing behind in the realm of reality…

Harry shook his head and looked behind him, where instead of darkness, there was the familiar chamber room where he first met Lady Death, but it was empty…

Odd…

He walked around the chamber, trying to see if there were any clues as to how he got here.

The last thing he remembered was killing that dragon, the one that roasted him into a crisp…

And he came back to life somehow...

… Is this what it feels to be Master Of Death? Immense Healing and Immortality?!

He began pacing the room, his fists clenching and unclenching behind his back as his vision grew red with the implications that he could never die…

And the feeling of helplessness once again that if he truly was immortal, he could never age and see everyone he cared for ( Which was Teddy and probably the Mane Six as well as the Princesses), die because they weren’t immortal...

Feeling frustrated at the way Lady Fate seemed to screwing him over once again, he grabbed a nearby vase and threw it in the direction of the void, yelling,

“ GODDAMMIT! WHY?!”

He ranted as he kept throwing and destroying stuff as he took his lifetime full of anger on objects.

WHY CAN’T I JUST BE NORMAL FOR ONCE?! ALL I WANTED WAS A HAPPY LIFE!”

Then a voice spoke up from behind him, “ Then that would mean that you’ll be the same as all the rest, Mister Potter.”

Harry whirled around, emerald eyes blazing with fire, before blinking in confusion.

Sitting on a chair that was in the corner of the room, untouched by his frustrated rampage, was an old man, not like Dumbledore, but looked to be older than that.

The light seemed to make the man’s silvery white hair shine like pearls in water, his clothing consisted of black attire that vaguely reminded him of Severus Snape, what with the black trousers and buttoned up shirt…

But there was something familiar about him… But Harry can’t put his finger on it…

Maybe it was because of the eyes, the same eyes he saw whenever he was looking into a mirror…

Older than the rest of him… That had seen so many wars, so much death…

“ Because that would make you the same as everyone else, pretending to be something you’re not…”

Harry opened his mouth to say something, but the stranger flicked a finger, and he couldn’t even get the words out through his throat.

“ I’m not finished…” The old man said, green eyes twinkling with amusement.

Waitaminute… Green eyes…

Now that Harry focused on the eyes more, he found they seemed to be the same shade as his, but more worn out with time…

He felt the magic that was slightly constricting his throat that prevented him from speaking, he whispered, tensed up and ready for a fight if necessary.

“ Who are you?”

The older man smirked, a smirk that was so familiar to him.

“ Haven’t you already figured that out, Harry? I’m YOU.”

The younger Harry sat down at the opposite couch, very shocked at what he saw…

Is this what I’ll look like if I didn’t take the Hallows?” He asked, his voice hoarse as his mind tried to wrap around the complications of two people in the same room.

Sure there was the Time Turner… But that was a completely different ball game, where the people of the past didn’t See them…

But here he is… Talking to his older self, without the universe imploding…

His older self shook his head, seemingly to get rid of memories long past, and smiled, the wrinkled and pale lips upturned into a smile,

“ I know that you’re thinking of the consequences of meeting yourself, but frankly, I don’t think that anything can go wrong with giving a little advice.”

After he said this, Older Harry leaned forward, elbows on his knees and hands steepled under his chin,

“ Because there will be darkness in the long road ahead, a storm’s brewing, a mare with a desperate need for help become corrupted with fake promises, a empire’s return, a love kindled and ablaze.”

Then he smirked, mischief in his eyes, “ But you seemed to have skipped a few steps…”

Younger Harry snorted, remembering the last scene was Nightmare kissing him… Apparently she was very good at that if it still made him pink now…

Older Harry grinned, “ Ah Yes… Good ol’ Nighty… Was that when you killed the dragon? It’s been a long time since then…”

His eyes grew mistful, as if going through centuries of memories…

Younger Harry decided to get to the point, “ Why am I here? More to the point why are YOU here?”

The Older Version of himself grinned.

“ Blunt… But I’ll let it slide. Why you are here is because you passed out from the fight.” As he saw his younger self open his mouth to say something, he held up a hand and continued, “ But don’t worry, everyone is alright, there might be some bumps, scrapes and guts, but they are ok.”

Then he sighed, “ Though I can not say the same for their emotional wellbeing.”

It made Harry confused as he caught the sadness in the tone of his Older Self.

“ Why? What are they worried about? I’m fine aren’t I? Otherwise I wouldn’t be talking to myself!”

It was silent for a moment as Harry’s Future Self take a couple of breaths, as if to gather courage or to calm down, he didn’t know…

Then his Older Self smiled, making Harry even more confused as he saw the shadows of the room come alive.

“ They are currently trying to keep your condition stable, while your magic heals your body of any superficial injuries, like when Aunt Petunia shaved our head and it grew back the next morning… Remember that?”

Harry was about to reply, when the shadows started screeching and whirling around the entire room, making Older Harry shoot a sad smile at his Younger Self.

“ You’re waking up. Before I go. Tell her how you feel. Tell her that you’ll spend the rest of eternity with Nightmare and be honest, under no circumstances don’t hesitate to give her all the love you can. When the time comes…”

He stopped for a second, then continued after a breath, “ When the time comes… Give her all the love you can in that gold heart of ours, do so just like Ginny, eh?”

Harry sputtered, calling out to his Older Self as he started fading into nothing, “ W-wait! What do you---?”

Then the shadows overcame his vision, cutting his sentence off…

Author's Note:

I Am Sorry for the delay! I have been hit with the case of severe writer's block, and I just got back to this story! But I hope you enjoyed the way this chapter is, Lemme know if there are any grammar errors and stuff!!!

Next Up: Waking Up & Questions...