• Published 10th Dec 2018
  • 8,049 Views, 152 Comments

The Alicorn Of Death - WhalenJP



What if Harry wasn't just a powerful Wizard? What if he became the Master of Death after killing Voldemort? What if he and his godson, Teddy, get sent to another dimension of pastel talking ponies? What If he meets The Mane Six and the Princesses?

  • ...
37
 152
 8,049

Chapter 09: The Master Of Death

Chapter 09: The Master Of Death

The large beam of magic was coming from the Elder Wand, being held by Harry James Potter…

He looked to be normal, his attire is the same for the Gala...

But half his face was missing, the tissue and blazing green eye was glaring at the dragon with rage…

Harry James Potter is alive… And severely PISSED off...

Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, watched as the man who got melted into a skeleton from the dragonfire, stand as if he didn’t just burn to death…

Harry only glanced at the group of Alicorns for a second before turning to the glaring dragon, shouting with indignation,

“ Hey ugly! That was a cheap shot!”

He then began charging at the dragon, using his Elder Wand to spell-chain stinging hexes to full on Killing Curses, using his free hand to wandlessly push the mares out of the way as he did so.

Thor roared at the stallion that he tried to kill and began to charge at him in return, claw fully opened and ready to end this…

Harry skidded under the soft underbelly of the dragon and began firing heavy and dark cutting curses like Sectumsempra, and cuts of all sizes began appearing in the soft scales as he slid out from under the dragon with his momentum.

He then pushed against the wall with his feet and went flying back at Thor, who turned around and shot more fire at him from his mouth.

Harry used Protego Maxima and the flames engulfed him, the shield charm protecting him from getting turned into a crisp.

It was only a few seconds until Harry disappeared in the torrent of flames, once again.

Thor kept the flames up for a second before stopping, looking smug at killing the annoying pest of a pony…

“ Yeah, nice try, but I’m not an idiot.” Said Harry as he apparated a few feet above the dragon, firing a heavy stinging hex that collided with Thor’s left eye, causing the scaled beast to roar in pain.

Harry tried to apparate again, but found pink fleshy walls surrounding him…

Thor’s jaws slammed around where Harry was and turned to glare at the downed Alicorns, raising a scaled hand with sharp claws, ready to finish what he started...

Then Thor suddenly stopped and began choking, a bulge in his throat moving downwards as the dragon tried to hack up the intruder.

Then he began screeching in pain, holding his chest as a glow began to emanate within his chest cavity, glowing red…

Then the dragon's chest exploded outward, a spray of blood and gore flew out, coating some of the walls along with fire spewing out from the hole.

Thor fell onto his back, twitching every few moments, choking on his own blood…

The scaled lizard never moved again…

Then the hole in the dragon's chest expanded outwards and out came the stallion who was dead a few minutes ago, covered in blood and small pieces of flesh.

“ Well… That was fun…” Harry said, panting a bit at how much energy he used.

It felt like he was being ran over by the Knight Bus a hundred times over…

Then a pair of arms wrapped around him, causing Harry to freeze for a moment before recognising the coat color.

Nightmare Moon was squeezing him tightly, for the first time feeling great and pure relief that he was ok, a couple of tears rolled down her cheeks in joy.

Then she did something that surprised everyone, including Nightmare herself…

She kissed him, full on the lips…

The Changelings that were just now congregating into the room to help, felt that and tongues lolled out with pure ecstasy of the love that was filling the room.

Celestia blinked at the suddenness of Nightmare’s action, and Luna felt her cheeks turn red as they watched.

Chrysalis felt herself go dazed as the wave of emotions hit her full on, causing a light moan to come out of her mouth as her eyes rolled up into bliss as she absorbed the energy to heal from the, frankly, one-sided fight.

After a few moments, Nightmare and Harry pulled back, The stallion looking a little dazed at what just happened, before Nightmare snorted, causing him to snap out of it.

“ Whu…” He only began replying before falling unconscious, Nightmare catching him in her arms.

The Mare In The Moon blinked down at the unconscious male for a moment, before looking at the Alicorns and Changeling Queen with a deadpan expression on her face.

“ That is not the reaction I expected...” She said, her tone flat.

Luna couldn’t help but snort, despite the situation they were in a few minutes ago.

Discord woke up a few seconds later, staring at the scene of Nightmare holding his Godson, before grinning.

That’s my boy. He thought as he grabbed Celestia’s offered hand that was lowered into view, an expression on her face that he can’t read.

We’ll get to that later my dear author. He thought to himself as he felt his energy levels rise to a nominal state.

The Spirit Of Chaos floated over to the two and gently picked up Harry bridal style from Nightmare, whose head tilted into his chest, making him smile gently, remembering the first time he saw Harry last…

He was a baby back then… So much time lost…Idiotic decisions made...

Sirius internally shook his head from his dark thoughts and set the unconscious Man-Who-Conquered down on the gurney that was being maneuvered by a couple of nurses from the Royal Hospital Wing.

He followed the nurses being led by Celestia and Luna, Nightmare running along the gurney with an intense expression on her face, pretty determined to get Harry medical attention as well as be by his side as he recovers from what made him still alive from Thor’s barrage of fire.

Chrysalis stayed behind and told the events of what happened to the guests as well as her sisters…

Teddy held Amethyst in a comforting hug as they heard about what happened in the ballroom, after the evacuation…

… Including the death and sudden resurrection of Harry...

The Royal Guards brought in unicorn specialists to clean up the gigantic mess the dragon caused...

The body of Thor itself was thrown into the largest volcano far away in Equestria with a scary looking eye floating above it...

Needless to say... It was one HELLUVA night for all involved…

Author's Note:

I AM DONE WITH THAT CHAPTER!!! FUCKING FINALLY!!!

I apologize for the delays, but there was SO much going on, but I DID IT!!! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter as I did! Will Nightmare and Harry's sudden relationship take a great turn later on? Will Celestia finally talk to Discord? Will Luna find something in common with Chrysalis? Will Teddy and Amethyst have 'FUN'? SO many questions, so little time!!!

Next up: Meet Thyself…