• Published 10th Dec 2018
  • 8,046 Views, 152 Comments

The Alicorn Of Death - WhalenJP



What if Harry wasn't just a powerful Wizard? What if he became the Master of Death after killing Voldemort? What if he and his godson, Teddy, get sent to another dimension of pastel talking ponies? What If he meets The Mane Six and the Princesses?

  • ...
37
 152
 8,046

A/N: Writer's Block Strikes Again!

So... You may be wondering why I haven’t updated my stories in a while, huh?

Well... I have Writer’s Block!

It’s hard on what to write for the next chapter, because I didn’t think that this story would get so many positive reviews.

There are of course critics, but they don’t matter much since I fix my mistakes when they’re pointed out...

Any suggestions on Celestia questioning Harry after he wakes up? Lemme know so I can get the flow going again!

Anyways, It’s been stressful since I am a YouTuber, and editing and uploading is difficult these days due to burnout and making songs, and going to work outside of YouTube, it’s just a bucking MESS...

But that won’t stop me, eh?

Hope to see you all eventually, while you’re at it, go check out WhalenJPOnline, and also check out Harry Potter: The Chaotic Wizard, as well as my first story: The Metal Armed Vigilante!

TOODLES!!!