• ...
 1
 475

I Am Your Brother

Author's Note:

Before you read take into account I had a big dilemma with this book. Any characters that date in this does not mean I ship them. I had plans for every character, but I never thought about relationships so I got desperate. I didn't know what else to do so I settled with simple things. Please don't get mad cause your ship is not in this.

Also the characters are not the same as their equestrian counterparts in every way. For example: Spike has wings.

Last Time On Pony Ball Z! A Strange Pony who seem to have come out of nowhere attacked Rainbow Dash while she was meditating. After a short fight The Strange pony easily overpowered her and defeated her with one mighty blow. With Rainbow Dash defeated he flies towards an island in the middle of the ocean where Old friends come together once again. What is this pony after? Will our heroes be able to stop him? Find out now on Pony Ball Z

"So. You and double diamond huh? I never would have guessed you two would get together" Minuette said surprised.

"W-Well... after we defeated Rainbow Dash and life returned to normal Double Diamond helped me recover.... and well eventually... things got.... more intimate." She blushed and cowered a bit.

Spike sighed "Well I'm happy for you guys. Honestly that's more then we can say for Minuette!"

Minutte growled and chased Spike. Celestia laughed "I'm glad you've found happiness Fluttershy. It's quite amazing to see you like this, when you first came to me for training you were so shy and timid. Now you've come out of your shell so much and I'm just so proud to call you my student"

Fluttershy started to cry a bit and hugged Celestia "Thank you so much for everything Master!"

Celestia smiled, but it started to smirk a bit. Before she could do anything she got hit on the head by Minuette and fell over "STOP BEING A CREEP!"

They all started to laugh but then Celestia, Spike, and Fluttershy felt a massive power heading towards them and they went straight faced "Fluttershy... Spike... Do you feel that?"

"Y-Yeah I do... and it doesn't feel good."
rshy, Celestia and Spike spread their wings and flew into the air "Minuette please watch Twilight for me" Fluttershy said flying off.

"HEY DON'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE YOU JERKS!!" she sighed and looked at Twilight "So uh... what do you like to do?"

Twilight smiled happily "I like to read! And build things!"

Minuette's eyes brightened "I feel like we're going to get along perfectly!"

Meanwhile our three heroes fly above the water in wait for the power they felt, but suddenly there was a strange pony behind them. Their eyes all widened in fear, Spike was the first to turn around "H-How did he get behind us?!"

The pony smiled at all them and smiled. He looked at Spike first "230" he turned his head to Fluttershy "365" he laughed and looked at Celestia and his eyes widened "Zero!?"

Celestia winced "That device. He can see our powers. Fine. I won't hide it"

THey all released their full power "What?!" He checked again and saw that Spikes Power Level jumped to 580, Fluttershy's power jumped to 852, and Celestias was unreadable. He laughs uncontrollably "Wow you are strong, but is it enough?"

He disappeared and reappeared behind Celestia who he kicked into the water. Spike and Fluttershy punch at him, but he caught both their hooves and spun them in the air. Once they were spinning he blasted then away with waves of energy. Celestia shot back out of the water and uppercut him hundreds of feet in the air. Before he had a chance to recover Celestia hit him back down, before he hit the water Spike and Fluttershy kick him from both sides before Celestia dropped and kicked him down again. He went into the water, and they all stood on guard no longer able to sense his energy. Suddenly they felt his energy spike and the water started to glow. Celestia's eyes widened "Get out of the way!"

She pushed Spike and Flutterhy out of the way, at that exact moment a massive explosion came out of the water hitting Celestia and sending Celestia flying. "Master Celestia!" Fluttershy and Spike said in Unison

Before they could go help her the pony reappeared and punched at them both but they caught his hooves and blasted him then proceeded to attack him with combos of blasts, punches and kicks. The pony got angry and an Aura appeared around him and he created a shock wave pushing them both back. They were all breathing heavily but Fluttershy growled "Who are you?!" She asked him angrily.

The pony stood still for a second then smiled and laughed "Oh sweet sweet Fluttershy... My name is Zephyr Breeze. And I'm your brother"

Comments ( 1 )

Opinion 1. Chapters look like they lean too far into what dbz does to the point that it seems like cheating. Maybe slow it down or switch perspectives.
Opinion 2 character organizations seem like it might be cool. If not thoughtful. Seeing fluttershy as goku though ill be honest I dont see it.
All in all looking forward to see how far this goes

Login or register to comment