• Published 5th Oct 2018
  • 1,533 Views, 13 Comments

Truth or Dare... - RebelNarrator45



Who wants to play Truth or Dare....???

  • ...
2
 13
 1,533

CMCs

"It's such a lovely day." Fluttershy breathed deeply.

"Indeed!" Rarity agreed. "It has been good to just relax and have fun after all the hard work we've done this week. I for one desperately needed it."

"We all did." Twilight stretched and smiled. "Plus it gives us all a chance to spend time fun time together. We haven't done much of that lately."

"Yeah, its been really busy for everypony." Starlight added. "Its nice to rest and relax."

"Says the pony who brought her favourite spell books to study." Spike scoffed. "I mean, seriously...who studies when they should be relaxing?"

"Twilight." responded several voices at once, earning a scowl from said mare.

"And it would seem Starlight is following in her mentor's hoofsteps." Rarity smiled.

"Really, Flutters, it was a great idea to get everypony together for a picnic!" Dash spoke up. "The fillies are sure enjoying it."

The shouts and squeals of the Crusaders proved her correct, as they chased each other in a seemingly endless game of tag.

"Come back here, Scootaloo!!" Sweetie Belle yelled, after an attempt to tackle the orange filly failed.

"No!" Scootaloo shouted, dodging another tackle attempt...this time from Apple Bloom.

"Aw, ponyfeathers!" The farm filly huffed. "Ah thought Ah had ya that time!"

Scootaloo laughed merrily as she made a beeline for their home base...a tree next to the picnic spot. Unfortunately, she looked back at her chasers and ran smack dab into Dash.

"Well, now." Dash smirked at the filly.

"Dash, help!" Scootaloo said, feigning panic. "Hide me!"

Dash chuckled. "Hey, Apple Bloom! Sweetie Belle! Here ya go!"

She held the struggling filly out as the other two bounded up.

"Rainbow Dash, you traitor!" Scootaloo huffed, but her eyes twinkled.

"Gotcha!" Sweetie Belle crowed as she and Apple Bloom pounced.

Scootaloo squealed as she was pinned down easily by her friends. They grinned down at her deviously.

"Say uncle!" Sweetie Belle demanded.

"Never!"

"Say it!" Apple Bloom commanded.

"No!"

"Ooh, say uncle or be tickle tortured!" Pinkie yelled, bouncing over to grin down at the helpless Scootaloo.

"Never!" Scootaloo said, with less certainty.

Pinkie giggled. "Okie dokie lokie! Girls...get her!"

All three attacked Scootaloo, tickling her mercilessly with their hooves, determined to break her.

"No...haha....gah!....heehee...no....ahahaha...no, don't....hahahahaha...stop!...gah...hahahahahahaha.....uncle....uncle...hahahah!!"

The tickle attack ceased and the now red faced and gasping Scootaloo was released.

"Ok. I think we all need a new game." Sweetie Belle said.

"I have an idea." Dash spoke up. "Let's all of us play a game!"

"What game?" Scootaloo panted, sitting up.

Dash stood up straight, tilted her head, and spoke as ominously as possible.

"Truth or Dare!!!"

"Oh no!" Fluttershy gasped out in horror, past memories of that game coming to mind.

Embarassing, unpleasant memories.

Dash laughed. "Relax, Flutters." She said with a smirk. "This is gonna be a totally clean version. I wouldn't play our slumber party versions with fillies present."

"Thank Celestia for that!" Rarity said, blushing at some of the memories of her own dares and truths.

"This should be fun!" Spike said to Scootaloo as everypony took their places in a circle.

"Alright, everypony know the rules?" Dash asked, looking specifically at the fillies.

"If you pick truth, you gotta tell the truth to any question." Scootaloo stated.

"An' if ya pick dare, ya gotta do whatever the dare is." Apple Bloom added.

"And you can't back out or change your mind once you choose." Sweetie Belle offered.

"Great!" Dash said. "Just one more rule, though. After you choose Truth or Dare, each of the other players gets to ask a question or give a dare, and then you choose the one you want to do."

The fillies nodded their understanding of the rule. Dash grinned.

"Then lets play! Who wants to go first?"

"I will!" Scootaloo piped up boldly. "And I pick Dare!!"

"Wow! And its a Dare right from the start!" Dash said. "I'm impressed, Squirt! You really are like me. I mostly pick Dares."

"Ok, everypony think of Dares for her." Twilight said.

"Oh, I got one!!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed excitedly. "I dare you to quote the most romantic line you can think of!"

"Ugh! Gross!" Scootaloo said, wincing. "Not doing it! Bleh!!"

"Ah dare ya to see how long you can hold your breath." Apple Bloom said.

"What kind of dare is that?!" Sweetie Belle asked in dismay.

"Ah couldn't think of any others."

"Ok, maybe I'd do that one." Scootaloo said.

"Ah'm thinkin' we need to cut back a bit." Applejack said. "Why not just pick two or three ponies to give the dares or truths? Or break up into pairs on them? Otherwise this could take all week!"

"Good point." Dash said. "Ok. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and me will take Scoots. So, Scoots, I dare you to stand up and yell at the top of your lungs 'Rainbow Dash is the coolest, awesomest, bestest big sister ever!'. Three times."

"Done!" Scootaloo said.

She stood, inhaled deeply, and proceeded to yell the required sentence at the top of her lungs. It echoed quite well around them. She sat back down and beamed at the giggling Dash.

"Seriously, Rainbow Dash, could you possibly come up with less obvious ways to stroke your ego?" Rarity huffed.

"Nope." Dash smirked. "Who's up next?"

"Ooh, me! Me!" Sweetie Belle begged.

"Truth or Dare, Darling?" Rarity asked, smiling.

The filly grinned widely at her older sibling, eyes shining.

"Truth!" She said.

"Alright. Do you have a crush on anypony at school?" Rarity asked, knowing the answer already.

The filly blushed furiously and her smile shrank a bit.

"I like that question!" Scootaloo said, grinning. "Can I ask it too?"

"Of course you can." Rarity said.

"Ah have a different question." Apple Bloom piped up, noting her friend's discomfort. "What's the craziest dream ya ever had?" She winked slyly.

Realising she'd been given an out, Sweetie Belle quickly took it, looking at Apple Bloom.

"I once dreamed I was practicing my magic with Twilight and I turned her into a big grape."

Dash burst into loud guffaws at that. The others snickered, snorted, and giggled. Twilight just grinned at the filly.

"My turn!" Apple Bloom said. "Ah choose Dare!"

"You sure about that, now, Bloom?" Applejack asked, grinning.

"Yeah!"

"Ok then. I dare ya to tell us your craziest dream!" Applejack said.

"I dare you to talk like Zecora for five whole minutes!" Sweetie Belle said.

"I dare you to take off your bow for a whole half hour!" Scootaloo challenged.

Silence reigned supreme for a long time, all eyes moving back and forth between Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. Asking her to be seperated from her bow was like trying to seperate Applejack from her Stetson. It was a line you just didn't cross without paying a penalty. It was an unwritten rule of law.

It was something you never did. Ever.

Apple Bloom finally spoke. "Ah pick Applejack's dare." She said.

"Aw ponyfeathers!" Scootaloo said in disappointment.

Sweetie Belle leaned close to her. "Be glad isn't making you very sorry for that dare, Scootaloo."

Apple Bloom told the tale of her craziest dream, back when the trio was busy trying to get cutie marks. She had dreamed she'd gotten marks she didn't want. Marks with no apples. And had been kicked out by her family. She could laugh over the dream now...back then it had been horrifying.

When she finished, everypony was smiling or chuckling softly.

"Just goes to show ya how silly worryin' can be, sugarcube." Applejack said. "Ya'll didn't get your marks by worryin' and frettin' and tryin' every single activity under Celestia's sun...ya'll got em when you quit trying all that and just decided to focus on the thing ya were good at: helpin' ponies. An' for the record, Bloom...once an Apple, always an Apple. Ain't nothin' gonna change that."

Apple Bloom grinned. "Ah know that now." She stated.

"Ok, ok! Let's get back to our game here!" Scootaloo butted in impatiently.

"Alright. Guess I'll go next." Dash said, not failing to notice the devious smirks of her friends and the eager, mischievous grins of the Crusaders.

Well, this was gonna be fun...

Author's Note:

Ok...I know this isn't exactly side splittingly funny, but bear with me...I'm aiming to throw in some funnier stuff in further chapters.

Pinkie Promise!

:pinkiehappy:You have to say the promise!!

I just did...

:pinkiehappy:No, silly, the entire thing!!

Pinkie, I really don't want...

:pinkiecrazy:SAY IT!!!

*sigh* Fine....Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. There.

:pinkiehappy:GREAT!!! YOU CAN GO FINISH YOUR STORY NOW!!!

*groan*

Hope you're enjoying the story so far.