• Published 5th Oct 2018
  • 1,533 Views, 13 Comments

Truth or Dare... - RebelNarrator45



Who wants to play Truth or Dare....???

  • ...
2
 13
 1,533

Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie

"Alright, AJ. Truth or Dare?" Dash asked.

"Dare."

"What is with all the dares?" Rarity asked with a huff. "They are quite amusing, but still. Nopony has picked Truth. Except Sweetie Belle."

"Hey, Starlight, Spike! You two haven't come up with any dares. How about you take this one?" Twilight said.

"Do we dare?" Starlight quipped, and Spike snorted.

"Very funny." Dash said. "Now make it good, you two!"

Spike moved over to Starlight and they whispered for a minute, faces scrunched in concentration. Finally, they moved apart.

"Ok. I dare you to tell one truthful thing each pony, and myself, does that annoys you." Spike said.

"Oh, that's good!" Dash said. Then she frowned. "I think."

"An' Starlight's dare?" Applejack asked, not really wanting to do the first.

"I dare you to take your hat off and give it to Pinkie Pie for twenty minutes." Starlight said, grinning.

Applejack glared. "Ya'll ain't touchin' my hat." She said flatly.

"Looks like its my dare, then." Spike said. "Unless somepony has another one."

"Ah do!" Apple Bloom came to her sister's rescue. "Ah dare ya to drink two bottles of apple cider in twenty seconds."

"Oh, that's also good!" Dash said approvingly, while Applejack gaped at her sister.

"Two?? In twenty seconds?? Have you gone plumb crazy or somethin', Bloom?!" She sputtered.

"What's the matter, AJ?" Dash teased. "Can't do it? Its easy. I can do it without even breaking a sweat or losing my breath!"

"Tarnation!! Somepony give me that cider!!" Applejack huffed.

Rarity obiligingly levitated over two bottles while Spike set the timer for twenty seconds. Once both bottles were open, Applejack nodded at the drago, and he started it.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo started chanting Applejack's name encouragingly, as did everypony else, except Dash. She stared smugly at her friend, certain she wouldn't pull it off. Applejack managed to get one whole bottle down and less than half of the second in fifteen seconds.

"Come on, Applejack!" Apple Bloom yelled, obviously forgetting she had been the one to give the dare, and wasn't supposed to be cheering her on.

Despite looking a bit ill at having drunk so much cider so fast, Applejack managed to finish off the rest of it just as the timer dinged.

"Yes!" Apple Bloom yelled triumphantly.

"I'm impressed." Dash said, astounded.

"Ha. Told ya so." Applejack said, trying to get her breath back.

"You cut it kinda close, didn't you, AJ?" Dash teased, earning a glare.

"Who's...next?" panted the farmer.

"Well, I suppose I shall go next." Rarity offered.

"Oh yeah?" Dash grinned evilly. "Truth or Dare?"

"I suppose I shall continue the current trend and pick Dare." Rarity replied. "Lay it on me, girls! I can take it!"

Dash was ready. She leaned forward and locked eyes with her friend, her evil grin widening.

"I dare you to wipe off your makeup and let the Crusaders redo it for you."

There were gasps all around and Rarity looked horrified. The Crusaders would completely ruin her beauty if she agreed to this! She was rendered completely speechless for a full minute before she finally recovered her wits.

"What?!" She sputtered. "Now see here, Rainbow Dash! If you think I am letting anypony touch my makeup, especially these three....you have got another thing coming!"

"Welp...that's my dare."

Rarity huffed. "Somepony please tell me you have a better dare!"

"I second Dash's dare!" Twilight said, giggling.

The others all nodded in agreement. It was clear they wanted to see this happen. Rarity groaned.

"Oh...very well!" She said. "But if this ends in disaster, Rainbow Dash, I will end you!"

She removed her makeup and the Crusaders eagerly jumped at the chance to redo it. They attacked her with lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, and face powder. She whimpered and whined now and then while her friends giggled. At last, the three fillies stepped back to admire their work.

"Done!" Sweetie Belle said.

Twilight, giggling, conjured up a mirror and held it out. Rarity stared at her reflection and let out a scream. She looked hideous! Dark purple eye shadow, orange lipstick, pink blush. It was terrible!! The only decent thing was the mascara.

"My...my...my....LOOKS!!" Rarity shrieked.

"Did we do that bad?" Scootaloo asked, her twinkling eyes indicating she wasn't disturbed by Rarity's dramatics.

Forcing herself to take a breath, Rarity managed a weak smile.

"Oh, n...no, darling. Of course not. It...its...well, its...ahhh...unique...." was her best answer.

Dash was dying, holding her sides and shrieking with laughter at just how well her dare had worked. Rarity glared at her.

"You will regret this, Rainbow Dash." She said ominously. "Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, but you will regret it! And very soon..."

Dash merely laughed harder. The others were also laughing as the Crusaders sat back down.

Alright, who's next?" Twilight asked, taking a breath.

"Ooh, me! Me! Do me! I want to be next!" Pinkie bounced excitedly.

"Ok, Pinkie Pie." Twilight smiled. "Truth or Dare?"

"Both!!!" Pinkie squealed.

The random answer wasn't really that shocking. The others exchanged looks.

"Uh, can we let her do that?" Dash asked.

"Well, technically we never made a rule against it, so..." Twilight shrugged.

"Alright, then." Applejack said. "Somepony think of a Truth, and somepony else think up a Dare."

Things were quiet for a minute as everypony thought about it. Then suddenly, Dash spoke up.

"I got a Truth!" She said. "Pinkie, have you ever been in love?"

Harmeless enough question.

"Well, of course, silly!" Pinkie giggled. "I'm in love now! I have been for a long time!"

"That was easy." Dash commented.

"Do tell us about it, darling!" Rarity said, smiling.

"Well, ok." Pinkie grinned. "Its a really sweet relationship." She grew dreamy eyed. "There's nothing like it..."

"Well, tell us!" Dash huffed. "What's his name?!"

"Not his name, silly!" Pinkie said, grinning.

Dash's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Ah, Pinkie, perhaps you should clarify..." Rarity said.

Pinkie giggled giddily. "Its BAKING, ya silly fillies!!"

"Oh tartarus..." Dash mumbled. "Thought she was gonna say something else...ugh, my heart."

"Yes, well, ok, then." Twilight said. "Um, anypony have a dare?"

"I dare Pinkie to tell us the recipe for her Secret Cupcakes." Starlight said.

Pinkie smirked. "Nice try, Starlight. But nope!"

"Ugh!" Starlight groaned. "I will get that recipe..."

"Ok, since that was not actually a dare," Twilight said, rolling her eyes. "Pinkie Pie, I dare you to...to...to do the weirdest thing you can think of."

"Ooh, that's easy!" Pinkie giggled. "Dashie, will you give me a feather?"

"A what?" Dash said.

"A feather."

"Yeah.....no. I don't want any part of me being part of...whatever you're gonna do." Dash muttered.

"Okie dokie lokie! Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy looked confused, but she extended her wing and allowed Pinkie to gently pluck a feather.

"Thanks, Fluttershy!" Pinkie held up the feather. "Ok, everypony. Be right back!"

She bounded off, only to return within thirty seconds, still holding the feather.

"Everypony, meet Frank. Frank, say hi!" She said.

"Frank the Feather." Dash said flatly. "Yep. Sounds exactly like Pinkie."

"Now come on, say hi!" Pinkie insisted.

The others slowly obeyed, each greeting the...ahem...feather, currently resting on Pinkie's hoof.

"Good! Now that you've met, Frank and I would like to make an announcement!" Pinkie said. "We are now dating!"

Every jaw dropped, all eyes widened.

"You...you...you're dating...a feather?!" Dash finally shrieked. "But...but...you just met a minute and a half ago! You can't possibly be dating it that fast! Wait....WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING RIGHT NOW?!"

Pinkie giggled as she nuzzled her feather.

"I know! That's what I said! I told Frank we were moving too fast, but, you know, oh well!"

"Is anypony else disturbed that Pinkie seems to be in love with Fluttershy's feather?" Applejack asked, blinking.

"Um...actually...yes." Fluttershy blushed.

The Crusaders, recovered from their initial shock, were now hooting with laughter. Dash looked like she was about to have a heart attack. The others simply sat in stunned silence. Pinkie Pie looked from one pony to the ither, grinning.

"I think we'll be very happy, don't you Frank?"

The feather sat there silently, unmoving. Pinkie giggled.

"Oh, you charmer!!"

And proceeded to kiss the feather repeatedly. And with passion.

Dash collapsed in the grass, forelegs clasped to her chest, gasping and grunting as if she were breathing her last. Fluttershy hid her head behind her wings as her poor little feather was robbed of its previous unruffled innocence. Everypony else still sat, mouths agape, too shocked to speak or move.

Pinkie finally looked up, taking note of their looks. She giggled.

"How's that for the weirdest thing I can think of??"

"Somepony kill me." Dash moaned. "I will never get this out of my head!"

"My poor feather..." Fluttershy whimpered in mournful sympathy.

"That was so disturbing..." Starlight muttered, shuddering.

"Ah think she passed her dare with flyin' colors." Applejack said lamely.

"Uh huh." was Twilight's only answer.

Pinkie giggled. "Ok! Let's keep playing!" She frowned. "But will somepony kindly tell Frank I'm breaking up with him? I haven't the heart."

There were collective groans as Fluttershy grabbed her rumpled feather. Pinkie bounced excitedly, squealing.

"Who's next???"

Author's Note:

I regret nothing in this chapter....