• Published 19th Jul 2018
  • 544 Views, 60 Comments

Pickles & Milk - moonbutters



Spades Duck has a pregnant wife. She wants pickles and milk. Spades Duck attempts to obtain pickles and milk for her. Stupidity ensues.

  • ...
10
 60
 544

Alternate Ending 3: not the halloween special

”HONEY?” a voice called out. Specifically, the voice of Blue Tea, Spades Duck’s wife. She was a big blue unicorn, and ten months pregnant, which you would already know if you read the description. If course, she wasn’t normally that big, but within the next few months she would be giving birth to quintuplets.

“Yes, dear?” answered Spades Duck, who was sitting right next to his preganté wife in the living room. Spades Duck was a light-green earth pony with a black mane, which was currently in a state of bed-head. There was a loud knock on the door, and Spades got up to see who it was.

Upon opening the door, Spades was greeted by a changeling who promptly ate him and then Celestia sneezed and accidentally engulfed Equus with the sun.

The end.

Author's Note:

So yeah the halloween special is set to come out on thanksgiving.

Celebrate turkey day by reading about Spades beating up kids in costumes- sounds like fun, ya?