• Published 25th May 2018
  • 13,022 Views, 150 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Forgotten Friendship - Wildcard25



Sunset Shimmer must recover the good memories of herself from her friends with the help of some old allies before those memories are gone forever.

  • ...
9
 150
 13,022

Restoring Memories

Meanwhile outside of CHS, as the sun was beginning to set, the Turtles and their human allies arrived via Karai's Foot helicopter. They landed near the school statue after removing their parachutes and Modified Turtle Gliders.

"You know when it comes to air travel, I never get tired of flying down to the ground." Mikey smiled.

"I know what you mean, Michelangelo." Shini giggled.

The group looked around the campus, with Sunset or the rest of the Rainbooms nowhere in sight, "You think Sunset or the Professor would've met up with us when she knew we were coming in this crisis." Karai pondered.

"Maybe. They gotta be nearby." Raph responded, as the group looked around.

"Anything, April?" Donnie asked, as April checked her mind.

"I'm not getting anything yet, but I'm sensing the other Rainbooms nearby." April answered.

"Well then, lets go find them and see if there's anything we can do to help them remember the good times with Sunset." Leo instructed as the group followed April, following the trail.

As they were walking, the group then heard voices, "Hey, you dudes hear that?" Casey asked.

"That's gotta be the girls. Come on." Leo ordered as the ninjas followed the voices.

Taking safety precautions, the ninjas went up to the top of the CHS building to get a better view as they followed the source of the voices. They followed the trail to the parking lot where they looked up ahead and saw the girls and Spike gathered around Applejack's truck. At the sight of them, the ninja group was relived as they made themselves known.

"Hey, you guys!" Mikey called out to the girls from above.

The Rainbooms looked up upon hearing their names. To their surprise, they were overjoyed to see their ninja friends, "It's Leo and the rest of the guys!" Twilight cheered.

The girls and Spike ran to them as the ninjas jumped down from the roof, "Guys!" The girls cheered as they gathered around and embraced the lot.

"Ooh it's so good to see you all!" Twilight spoke, as she embraced her best turtle friend.

"The feeling is mutual, Twi." Leo responded with a hug back to his girl. He then heard a few barks coming from Spike. Leo spotted Spike got down on his one knee and petted Spike around the head, while the pup enjoyed it.

"Mikey and Shini!" Pinkie cried as she gave the two a big group hug.

"Hiya, Pinks!" Mikey returned the embrace.

"Good..to..see..you..too, Pinkie Pie!" Shini spoke, while being squeezed to death.

"Well, this is a surprise!" Rainbow spoke, as she fist bumped Karai's before they embraced.

"Well, we ninjas are just full of them." Karai humored her.

"It has been a little while since we last seen you all." Fluttershy said, while embracing Raph.

"Like we'd miss out on seeing you girls more often?" Raph asked rhetorically.

"Oh, how wonderful to see you, darlings!" Rarity embraced Donnie and April.

"As always, Rarity." April replied.

"Well, by golly, what're y'all doing here?" Applejack happily asked, after hugging Casey.

"Well, we got an SOS from Sunset and we rushed over here to see what the trouble was." Leo explained. This in turn left the girls a little disappointed.

"Really? Sunset Shimmer sent an SOS to you?" Pinkie asked sounding a little skeptic.

"Why in the world would Sunset be speaking to you all?" Rarity inquired.

"Maybe because that's what friends do," Raph reminded her.

"Yeah, she sounded very serious." Mikey spoke out of sympathy.

"Oh, that's a good one!" Rainbow laughed.

The ninjas were shocked at their friends reactions, "We're serious! Sunset told us what what's been happening and that you girls lost your good memories of her." Karai spoke.

"Yeah it's not like you girls to be going on hating with Sunset." Casey pointed out.

"Surely you girls remember all the fun times you all had together and even with us." Donnie stated the facts.

The Rainbooms looked at each other, pondering and shook their heads, not really buying their facts. Leo went to the Twilight and spoke, "Twilight, you know that none of us would ever do anything to hurt any of you? You all know we never lie. Don't you trust us?"

Twilight spoke, "Leo, we all do trust you, your brothers and your friends with our lives. We know you would never do anything to hurt us."

"Then trust and believe us when we say that Sunset Shimmer is our friend, one of us, and a part of your Rainboom Band," Leo continued the statement.

"We want to believe y'all with your honest truth," Applejack spoke out of sympathy, "But we're gonna need more proof than just yer word."

"Maybe I can help," April offered, as she stepped forward, "Maybe there's a way for me to try to help you remember the good memories of Sunset."

The Rainbooms looked at each other at this and felt a little unsure of it, "D-Do you t-think it's safe for you to jog our memories?" Fluttershy shivered a little bit.

"Fluttershy, you and the girls can trust me. No harm will come to you," April promised, "I've gotten much more experienced with my powers since our inter-dimensional battle in New York."

The girls recalled that time and eventually came to an agreement of this plan, "Very well, darling," Rarity gave the final answer to April, "But please do be careful with our memories, dear."

April nodded her head, "You have my word."

The Rainbooms then gathered around April, who place her hands onto Twilight's forehead, with the girls placed their hands all around Twilight, so that they could share the experience all in one time, "You girls ready?" April asked, as the girls nodded their heads.

"Alright. Here goes nothing." April concentrated her powers to mind probe the girls.

During the process, April looked around each of the girls memories, and noticing no good memory of Sunset. April then tried sharing her own true memories that she had with the Turtles and the Rainbooms with Sunset like it really was before the girls memories were altered.

Afterward, April stopped with the mind probe to regain her conscience. She felt a little woozy as she began to fell to the ground. Fortunately Donnie and Casey rushed to her and caught her, "Easy, April," Donnie spoke, "That took a little bit much out of you."

"Well, did it work?" Raph asked hopefully.

"What did you girls see? How do you all feel?" Leo asked, as the Rainbooms regained their senses and started to feel a little shocked and sympathetic of what they had seen.

"I-I don't know what to even think of it." Applejack spoke in disbelief.

"Could this be true?" Rarity inquired, "Have we really lost our true good memories of Sunset?"

"The thought and feeling of how Sunset really was, instead of what we know makes me feel guilty." Fluttershy sobbed, as Pinkie started balling up a storm. Raph and Mikey went to the two to comfort them.

"All those memories," Twilight began, as her eyes started to fill up with tears, "How couldn't we remember all of this?"

Leo went to her and embraced her. Twilight sobbed on Leo's shoulder, as he attempted to comfort her, "Does that mean you're starting to now see the truth?" Leo asked.

"I think I do believe so." Twilight nodded in response.

"I don't even know what to believe in." Rainbow still a little unsure.

Suddenly, Leo's phone vibrated. He looked at it and noticed who was calling, "Guys, it's Sunset," Leo answered the phone, "Hello? Sunset? Whoa slow down and tell me what's happening. What's that? Are you sure? Where are you?" Leo paused to hear the response and spoke again, "Hold tight We'll be right there!" Leo hung up and turned to the group, "Guys, that was Sunset, she's locked up in the Computer lab with Fugitoid, Trixie, Bebop, and Rocksteady. They can't seem to get out!"

"WHAT?!" the group gasped.

"They're trapped in there?!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Bebop and Rocksteady are here?" Karai spoke in disbelief.

"What are those two numbskulls doing here?" Raph being skeptical.

"Better question, why are they locked up in the computer lab?" Donnie inquired.

"There's more to the message," Leo responded, "Sunset informed me that a girl named Wallflower Blush is behind all of this, with collecting the good memories of Sunset from the girls and everyone at CHS and storing them in the object called the Memory Stone!"

"That's terrible!" Shini gasped.

"Well, where is this girl, Wallflower?" Casey asked as he was getting mad, "I'm gonna give her a piece of Casey Jones' mind for stealing good memories!"

"We'll find her, but right now we need to find and free the others. Raph, Donnie, and Karai are with me. The rest of you stay here with the Rainbooms and keep your eyes open for Wallflower. If you see her, stop her in anyway you can. We need to have a little chat with her."

"Ok, but what does she look like?" April asked.

"She should have dark green hair and a striped brown sweater." Leo instructed, as the group nodded in agreement.

With that, Leo, Raph, Donnie and Karai went inside CHS to track down Sunset and the others in attempt to get them free.


Inside the school the three turtles and Karai were running through the hall. Donnie looked around, "Wow. Looks just as nice as Roosevelt high."

"No time for sightseeing." Raph reminded Donnie.

They ran past a room, just as Mr. Cranky Doodle stepped out and called, "No running in the hall... way?" he asked while noticing the three turtles running down the hall, "Matilda's right. I have been working too hard." he left.

"So where's this computer lab?" Karai asked Leo.

"Should be up ahead." Leo said, as they saw a room at the end of the hall. They skidded to a halt, as Leo looked into the window in the door. To his surprise, Sunset Shimmer popped her head up.

"Leo!" she said in joy.

"Hang on, we're going to get you out." Leo said, as he began picking the lock, before they heard it click.

They opened the door and out stepped Sunset, Trixie, Fugitoid, Bebop, and Rocksteady, "All right, freedom, baby!" Bebop whooped.

"What're you two doing here?" Raph asked the mutant duo.

"Sunset call us while you were unavailable." Rocksteady explained.

"My friends, we must stop Wallflower before the day is up otherwise everyone's good memories of Sunset will be lost for good." Fugitoid warned them.

"Then let's go." Donnie said, as they hurried down the hall.

"Let's just hope Wallflower hasn't gone far." Trixie said.


Outside CHS, as the others were keeping a close eye out, Casey spoke, "Man, waiting is boring."

"I know. I mean how do we even know Wallflower Blush is still here at the school?" Rainbow asked.

"If she is, she'll be wanting to keep a low profile." April deduced.

"So be on the lookout for anyone suspicious." Twilight instructed.

"You mean like that?" Mikey pointed out.

The group looked and saw Wallflower sneaking around the parking lot, while trying to lay low. As she was planning to head to her garden sanctuary, Mikey dropped in before her, "What up?"

Wallflower backed away in shock, before noticing April, Casey, Shini, and the Rainbooms behind her, "Wallflower Blush, we presume?" Shini inquired.

"Wait, you know me?" Wallflower asked in confusion.

"We do." April confirmed.

"And what we heard, we're not impressed." Casey said sounding disappointed.

"What do you mean?" Wallflower asked, while not liking the suspicious looks the Rainbooms were giving her.

"I think you know perfectly well what they mean." Came Sunset's voice, as she, her comrades, Leo, Donnie, Raph, and Karai entered the parking lot.

"Wait? You remember?" Wallflower asked sounding more shocked.

"We do." Fugitoid confirmed.

"We remember everything! The Memory Stone, how I acted, all of it!" Sunset explained.

"What?! How?! I erased the whole afternoon!" Wallflower declared, as the Rainbooms gasped at her confession. Wallflower realizing she exposed herself blushed in embarrassment.

"So you did something to our memories?" Applejack asked in shock.

"That's right," Trixie confirmed, "She's got the Memory Stone."

"Hand it over, Wallflower." Leo ordered her.

"No." Wallflower backed away.

"Give me a minute, and I'll get it from her." Raph said, as he was prepared to take it by force.

Wallflower pulled the Memory Stone out, "Back off! Or I'll erase your memories too!"

"Whoa. Let's not be hasty here." Leo warned her, as Raph backed up to the others.

Sunset spoke to her, "Listen. I used to be just like you. Sure, I was popular, but I was lonely."

"You're nothing like me, and I'm not lonely, because I have... plants!" Wallflower declared, until she saw the group looking at her with pitiful pathetic looks, "That sounded less lonely in my head."

"This girl is just sad." Raph whispered to Casey and April, until the redhead shushed him.

"I'm sorry, Wallflower." Sunset continued to try and apologize.

Wallflower frowned, "No, you're not. You're just trying to look good in front of your friends! And it's working! Gah! How am I supposed to get back at you if nothing I do matters?! I hate you!" Wallflower jerked back at what she said, while everyone else gasped.

"Whoa, she's gone deep, brah." Mikey told the ninjas.

Suddenly the Memory Stone began surging with magic, as Wallflower looked at it, "What's going on?" she asked.

"Wallflower, let go of the stone!" Sunset warned her.

"I can't!" she struggled to let it go, but to no avail. Suddenly streams of magic were pooling out of the Stone and began encircling her. Wallflower started undergoing a metamorphosis.

Everyone watched in shock, before Wallflower emerged in a new scary form. She stood before the group wearing female warrior armor made of stone with little flowers blooming all over the armor, and on the torso region was the same eye symbol that's on the Memory Stone she still held onto. Wallflower's hair had turned darker was was in a ponytail tied by a hair band made from pebbles. Her eyes looked little, green, and beady while her scelera was all black.

"Oh, snap." Mikey gasped.

Wallflower looked at herself and laughed, "Yes! I finally have the means to make everyone suffer and forgotten!"

"Wallflower, that magic you've been infused with isn't good for you." Twilight warned her.

"Just because you or Sunset couldn't handle such magic doesn't mean I can't," Wallflower answered, "And I think it's time I showed you what else I am capable of doing with the Memory Stone." she held the stone out, as everyone was afraid she was going to do more memory stealing, but instead something else happened.

From the stone shot out multiple streams of magic that moved in a circular motion. Suddenly from behind the group on one side appeared Shredder as his human self and his Super Shredder self, while accompanied by Rahzar, Fishface, Tiger Claw, Stockman Fly, and Turtle Hun.

"What the shell is this?" Raph asked in shock.

"It is former boss!" Rocksteady gasped.

"Times two!" Bebop added in equal shock.

Suddenly from another circular ring of magic appeared Kraang Subprime, Captain Mozar, Lord Dregg, Armaggon, and Newtralizer. While towering above them was Traag and Granitor.

"What's going on?" Rainbow asked in confusion.

"Wallflower must've created these past enemies from your memories." Donnie theorized.

"Yes. And now let me bring in the Main Attraction!" Wallflower sent two more streams of magic from the stones and appearing above Traag and Granitor was She-Demon Sunset and Midnight Sparkle.

"Oh, no." Sunset gasped at the sight of her old demon self.

"Not again." Twilight shivered while looking up at the thing she held a great fear of.

"Now let's see how you handle fighting the memories of your worst enemies," Wallflower announced, "Attack!"

The Turtles and Rainbooms enemies charged into battle, "Ninjas/Rainbooms!" Leo and Twilight began together, "Take them down!"


The Turtles and the Rainbooms split up and began taking on the Memory Villains. Leo and Karai, fought Shredder and Super Shredder, as Leo spoke, "I defeated you once, I'll do it again!" neither Shredder said anything, as they continued to fight.

"Not very talkative, I see." Karai noted, as she dodged Super Shredder's punch.

Mikey was running around while avoiding laser blasts from Newtralizer, until Armaggon dropped in before him, "AHH!" he screamed, until Shini and Pinkie jumped in and knocked Armaggon away, "Thanks, girls. You rock."

"Mikey, behind you!" Donnie called, as he was busy defending himself from Fishface.

Mikey saw Rahzar was about to jump Mikey, until Trixie threw one of her smoke bombs at the mutant dog distorting his vision. Mikey whacked Rahzar away with his chucks and called out to the magic girl, "Good one, Trix."

"It was my great and powerful pleasure." Trixie bowed.

Fugitoid was blasting at Mozar and Dregg while avoiding their wrath, "Hang on Fuge!" Bebop jumped in and unleashed an energy mohawk on the two throwing them off focus.

Rocksteady roared, as he charged and rammed the two aliens who fell to the ground, "You get rocked by Rocksteady!" he pumped a fist.

Tiger Claw was flying around shooting at Applejack, Rainbow, and Fluttershy, "We gotta bring this cat man down!" Rainbow told them.

"Leave it to me." Fluttershy used her magic to make several birds fly from the trees and swarm around their opponent.

Tiger Claw growled, as he tried swatting them away. Applejack spoke to Rainbow, "Give me a boost!"

"Going up!" Rainbow called, as she boosted Applejack up into the air, and A.J delivered a pounding blow to Tiger Claw making him crash onto the pavement.

Stockman Fly was flying around spitting acid at Rarity and April, who ran from the shots, "Don't you know spitting is a bad habit!" Rarity called up to the fly mutant.

April threw her tessen and nailed Stockman Fly in the head, "Bulls eyes!" she cheered.

Casey was skating around Subprime, who was trying to grab him, "Too slow, Subprime! Goongala!" he launched exploding hockey pucks at the second in command Kraang who fell back from the explosions.

Raph was running around avoiding Traag and Granitor stomping on him, "Man, I did not miss this!" he was suddenly tackled by Hun who was using his brute strength to pin him down, "Get off me!" Hun was suddenly levitated off Raph courtesy of Twilight, "Thanks, Twi."

Midnight Sparkle flew to Twilight, and the two fought, "I overcame you once before, I can do it again!" Twilight promised. Midnight Sparkle just tried blasting her with magic, only for Twilight to use her levitating magic to make Midnight Sparkle hit various trees or the ground, and yet she was still kicking.

Sunset was avoiding the magic blasts of her former She-Demon self, before calling out to Wallflower, "No mater how many enemies you try to make from my friends memories, we'll always find a way to defeat them."

Wallflower growled, "I wanted to teach you a lesson by erasing your friends' good memories of you. But obviously that didn't work," she got anew idea as she looked at the Rainbooms being cornered, "But what if I erased all their memories of high school?"

Sunset gasped, "You can't! You'd be stealing their memories of each other!"

"They'll think of each other the way you think of me! Which is not at all!" Wallflower aimed the Memory Stone at them, and show a blast of magic.

"NO!" Sunset cried, as she took the blow for the Rainbooms much to their shock.

"Sunset!" Fugitoid and Trixie gasped.

Sunset fell to her knees and spoke, "I've ruined their friendship once before. I'd rather give up my own memories than let it happen again!" she strained, as memories of all her friends were being assimilated from her mind, "Fluttershy! No! Applejack!" She grunted, "Rarity! Aah! Rainbow Dash! Pinkie Pie! Leo! Raph! Donnie! Mikey! April! Karai! Shini! Casey! Bebop! Rocksteady! Trixie! Fugitoid! Twilight!" she looked up at Twilight and Fugitoid with tears in her eyes, "Don't forget me!" Twilight and Futgitoid gasped, as all of Sunset's memories were assimilated into the Memory Stone.

"NO!" The turtles and Fugitoid cried.

Sunset dropped to the ground, and woke up standing on all fours while looking around in confusion, "This isn't Canterlot. Where am I? Princess Celestia? What's happened to me? Somepony, help me!" she pleaded. She looked up as Twilight, Fugitoid, Leo, and Rocksteady approached her, "Who're all of you?" she asked in confusion.

Twilight smiled, "We're your friends."

"Friends?" Sunset asked, as she looked around.

"That's right. Best friends." Fugitoid added.

"Till the very end." Leo confirmed.

"And we is the comrades too!" Rocksteady agreed, as they helped her up.

"We may not remember you as much as April showed us..." Applejack began

"But after seeing what you did..." Pinkie continued.

"...the sacrifice you made for us..." Rarity put in.

"...we'd be proud to call you..." Fluttershy continued, as the Rainbooms announced.

"...our friend!" Suddenly the Rainbooms were engulfed by magic and assumed new magic attire.

Sunset looked at herself and spoke, "Strange. I feel like I know this."

"You do." Twilight answered, "This is the magic of Friendship."

"Now let's show these varmints what happens when you mess with our Friendship." Applejack said, as they began attacking the Memory Villains who one by one turned to magic dust.

Wallflower looked in shock, seeing her minions were defeated. She frowned and spoke, "You may have sacrificed your memories to save the Rainbooms, but can you do it again for your turtle friends?!" she fired magic from the stone at the turtles who braced themselves, but as magic from the stone surrounded them, Mikey giggled, "Hey that tickles."

"I feel fine." Donnie realized as nothing was happening.

"Me too." Raph added.

"But how?" Leo wondered.

Wallflower watched in confusion, "No! Why isn't it working?!"

Suddenly from the stone came four colored balls of light that transformed into a medallion that appeared around each of the turtles necks. Each medallion had the yin-yang symbol, and began glowing as markings appeared over the turtles bodies glowing in their respective colors.

The Rainbooms and their human allies watched as the turtles suddenly gained mystical armor on their bodies in their respective colors, and on their shoulders were shoulder pads that looked like oni faces. Even their weapons had an upgrade. Leo's swords looked like they were each surrounded by a wind or water aura, Raph's Sai's had each gained a second set of smaller prongs next to ones his said already had. Donnie's staff became a combination of both a spear and a scythe, and Mikey's two nunchucks connected into one.

The brothers stood ready, as Mikey spoke, "Dudes, I think we just hit a level Ten Booyakasha!"

"I feel this magic coursing through me!" Donnie gasped.

"Yeah. I feel it too!" Raph agreed.

"So let's use this magic and help our friends!" Leo declared, "Brothers, attack!"

The four magic powered ninja turtles engaged Wallflower unleashing new abilities on her. As Leo swung his swords he released a powerful gust of wind and stream of water at Wallflower, "Oh, yes! I am the Wind beneath Anyone's Wings! Or a powerful Rushing River" he cheered.

Raph was striking at Wallflower's armor with his magic enhanced Sais that were enveloped in a fiery magical aura, "Now this is Blazing Hot!"

Donnie twirled his staff that released bolts of Lightning at Wallflower, "That's Electrifying!" he laughed.

Mikey twirled his four chuck tribaton before slamming it onto the ground making it shake and Wallflower was losing balance. He then manipulated some nearby stones and began pelting Wallflower with them, "Dude, I Rock!"

"This is impossible!" Wallflower cried, "What is this magic?!"

"We're not sure," Leo began, "But it's plain to see we were given this magic to defend what is right. Such as Friendship." Leo said, as he and his bros were surrounded by a magical aura and floated next to the Rainbooms, while Bebop, Rocksteady, Fugitoid, Trixie, Spike, April, Karai, Casey, and Shini watched from the ground.

Twilight announced to their enemy, "Wallflower! You have magic you do not understand! But it is nothing compared to the Magic of—!" she was suddenly cut off by Raph.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it."

Pinkie shouted, "Light it up, everyone!"

"Booyakasha!" they all shouted as a stream of magic blasted at Wallflower destroying the Memory Stone and unleashing all the memories it contained.

"NO!" Wallflower cried as the magic circled her and removed the corrupted magic from her.


All the memories went back into the Rainbooms and even Trixie, as they touched down with the turtles. Sunset looked at Twilight before asking, "Twilight Sparkle?"

Twilight smiled, "Sunset Shimmer!" the Rainbooms and their allies embraced her, "We are so sorry for how we treated you."

"I'm just glad to have you all back." Sunset said in relief.

"You can never get rid of us." Leo assured her.

"Quite right." Fugitoid agreed.

"Yo, look!' Bebop motioned to Wallflower who had been returned to normal.

They approached her, as Wallflower looked up in guilt, "I'm so ashamed."

"You should be!" Raph scolded her, "Trying to destroy the girl's friendship, really?"

"Ease up, Raph." Leo held him back.

Wallflower shook her head, "No, he's right to chew me out for what I did. When I first found the Memory Stone, I only erased little things. Awkward hellos, saying the wrong thing, literally any public speaking."

"I've had plenty of awkward moments I wish I could erase too." Twilight admitted.

"Yeah, me too." Donnie agreed, while thinking about any awkward moments he had around April in the past.

"But it's no excuse." Wallflower replied knowing she had no right to do such things.

Leo spoke, "I'll say it's not. You claimed Sunset was still the Biggest Meanie. But in the end, you became just as bad."

"You're right. I got so used to erasing things I got completely carried away. I'm so sorry for everything." she apologized.

Sunset Shimmer smiled and approached her, "It's ok. I'm sorry too. I may have stopped being mean, but a great and powerful friend helped me see that I still wasn't nice to you," Trixie smiled proudly, "Everyone matters, Wallflower, no matter how invisible they feel." Wallflower blushed, as she accepted Sunset's hand and was pulled to her feet before embracing her new friend.

"Aw, another problem solved with the help of Friendship." Mikey smiled, as he held Pinkie and Shini close.

"I am curious though how you guys gained this magic." Twilight told the turtle brothers, until a voice spoke up.

"We can explain."

The group saw the same colorful balls of light fly out of the turtles medallions and assumed different forms. Standing before them were four figures, three men, and one woman. The first man wore silver clothing and had silver pointed hair. The second man was white faced with red face paint on his eyes and mouth, and was wearing a heavy blue and white robe with long sleeves, and a black hat. The third man was incredibly muscular with a bald head and was wearing golden robes. Finally, the woman had pale skin, white hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a green robes."

"What the?" Karai gasped.

"What is this?" Rocksteady wondered.

"Who're all of you?" Leo asked, until Sunset gasped.

"Wait a minute... Are you the apprentices of Clover the Clever?"

The silver one nodded, "Correct, Sunset Shimmer. I am Kon, the Master of Spirits."

The woman spoke, "I am Chikara, the Master of Strength."

The second man spoke, "I am Juto, the Master of Weapons," he motioned to the big guy, "And this is Hisomi, the Master of Stealth." Hisomi bowed his head.

"These are four apprentices who disappeared with the Stone of Memory?" Rocksteady asked.

"Wow." Bebop gasped.

"Great ones, how did this happen?" Sunset asked them.

Juto answered, "A long time ago back in Equestria when we were still ponies, we were trained in the magical arts by our master Clover the Clever."

"He trained us, teaching us the greatest secrets of magic, until he had nothing left to teach us." Chikara explained.

"At his request we journeyed fourth to the deepest parts of the world beyond Equestria to learn from others gifted in the mystic arts," Juto continued, "As our knowledge grew, so did our power, until finally we became more than regular old unicorns. We evolved becoming forces of nature."

"Astounding." Fugitoid marveled.

"So what happened when you sought the Memory Stone?" Sunset Shimmer wondered.

"Our former mentor enlisted our help, for a powerful unicorn sorceress had used her magic to create a stone that could assimilate the memories of others, even by bits," Kon explained before turning to Wallflower, "She was very similar to you, Wallflower Blush."

"Similar to me?" she asked, as Kon nodded and continued.

"Memoriam was very gifted in the magical arts, but not many were willing to recognize her talent. She was overlooked and left out by many. She sought to punish those who were praised over her by removing their memories and stealing their knowledge of magic to increase her own."

Juto spoke, "When Clover heard of this, he summoned us back to find her and stop her. But as I'm sure you read, Memoriam used the stone to steal our memories, but our mentor being as Clever as he was had been prepared for such a contingency by making notes to himself to remind us all what we were meant to do."

"When we caught up with Memoriam, she tried to use the stone on us," Chikara explained, "But when our powerful magic combined it repelled the memory spell and caused her to lose all her memories instead. When we sought to do something about the stone, we ended up opening a portal to this other realm and our spirits were trapped within the stone itself."

"When Wallflower tried to use the stone on your turtle warriors, we could sense the goodness in your hearts similar to our own," Kon noted, "So we shared our magic with you all and now a part of us is a part of you," he pointed to each of the turtles, "Leonardo, you are now the Master of Wind and Water, Michelangelo; the Master of Earth and Wood, Donatello; the Master of Thunder and Mountain, and you Raphael, are the Master of Fire and Metal."

The bros cheered at their new titles, as Fugitoid spoke to the four apprentices, "So, honored ones, now that you are free from the Memory Stone, what will you do now?"

"We shall move onto the next life," Juto began, "This world is already in capable hands."

"Use our powers wisely and with care, turtle ninjas." Chikara said.

"And remember, together there is nothing you can't accomplish." Kon declared.

The turtles bowed their heads to the four legends who turned back into balls of magic and went off into the sky. Mikey turned to everyone, "You know all this fighting's made me hungry. How about we all break for pizza?"

"Sounds good to us." Twilight agreed.

"How about it, Wallflower. Want to join us?" Leo offered.

Wallflower smiled, "I'd be delighted."

"Then let's go!" Pinkie cheered, as they all started off, until Sunset stopped with Trixie, Bebop, and Rocksteady, "What's the hold up?" Bebop asked.

"First off, Trixie, I want to thank you for helping me even when nobody else in school would." Sunset began.

"No problem." Trixie answered, while sounding humble.

Sunset then embraced the mutant duo, "And thank you both for coming to my aid when I had no one else to turn to. I'm glad the two of you are my friends."

"Always the pleasure, Sunset Shimmer." Rocksteady answered.

"Yeah, girl. We're friends for life now." Bebop added.

"I'm glad we are." Sunset smiled, before they hurried to catch up with the others.

Author's Note:

How was that for a fight? The power to create others from the memories of those the stone held the memories of was something I added to it.

Plenty of dialogue was given to me by BozzerKazooers and jebens1

The four apprentices of Clover the Clever were modeled after the Ninja Tribunal from the 2003 series during the Lost Episodes Arc. And the Turtles Ultimate Forms were inspired from the game TMNT 3 Mutant Nightmare.

Here are the designs of the Turtles Ultimate forms by BozzerKazooers:

https://pre00.deviantart.net/7826/th/pre/i/2018/124/0/8/crystal_ninja_guardians_group_1_by_bozzerkazooers-dcann9t.jpg

https://pre00.deviantart.net/6247/th/pre/i/2018/128/0/3/crystal_ninja_guardians_group_2_by_bozzerkazooers-dcb0qbj.jpg

https://img00.deviantart.net/5ba4/i/2018/130/9/7/crystal_ninja_guardians_group_3_by_bozzerkazooers-dcb6rf2.jpg

https://img00.deviantart.net/6c22/i/2018/133/d/4/crystal_ninja_guardians_group_4_by_bozzerkazooers-dcbgh88.jpg