• Published 25th May 2018
  • 12,794 Views, 149 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Forgotten Friendship - Wildcard25



Sunset Shimmer must recover the good memories of herself from her friends with the help of some old allies before those memories are gone forever.

  • ...
9
 149
 12,794

Unsolved Selfie Mysteries

At the ninjas spot on the beach, Pinkie, Sunset, Twilight, Fluttershy, and the turtle bros were gathering around for a group selfies, "Say 'Cheese Sandwich'!" Pinkie cheered, as they took the selfie.

They looked at the picture, as Mikey spoke, "Oh, yeah. That's my good side."

"Okay, once more with Gruyère!" Pinkie declared.

"Wait. What's that splotchy thing in the background?" Twilight asked, as they zoomed in on said splotch seeing it looked like a creature.

"It's a sea monster," Sunset gasped, and cheered, "We just caught it on camera!"

"Fascinating." Donnie said with fascination.

"Hold on," Twilight spoke up, " I'm sure there's a logical explanation."

"Who says there has to be?" Mikey asked.

"A sea monster?!" Pinkie gasped, "I gotta see it to believe it! But I already believe it!" she squealed

"You sure it's not just some pile of junk floating out there?" Raph asked skeptically.

Fluttershy used her geode to listen in on any potential animals or fish in the water, "I don't hear anything."

"Maybe it's not animal-like at all." Leo suggested.

"It's possible." Donnie agreed.

"Something's out there, and I'm gonna find out what it is. Who's with me?" Sunset asked the group.

"Ooh! Over here!" Pinkie waved her hand.

"This could make an excellent discover." Donnie admitted.

"I'll go only cause I'm bored." Raph said.

"Count me in." Mikey added.

"I'll go. Maybe I can hear it better underwater." Fluttershy offered.

"You guys go ahead. I'll do some investigating of my own around the beach." Twilight said.

"I'll help you." Leo offered.


Soon the two were on the lifeguard's hut looking out into the water with binoculars, "See anything?" Twilight asked.

"Nothing yet." Leo answered.

Suddenly who should pop up but Timber Spruce, "Whatcha guys lookin' for?" he asked nosily, while hoping to get closer to Twilight.

"Answers!" Twilight answered, without taking her eyes off the water.

"Huh?" Timber asked in confusion.

Leo spoke to him, "Don't worry, Timber. We'll let you know when we have them."

"Ok. If you say so." Timber said, not understanding them.


On the beach, Sunset, Donnie, Mikey, and Raph were getting ready to head into the water, "Hurry! We have to move quickly so it doesn't get too far away!" Sunset told Pinkie and the turtles frantically.

"Relax, Sunset, we're all set." Mikey said.

"I'm ready!"Pinkie said happily. They were about to head for the water, until Pinkie screamed, "I'M NOT READY!"

"What is it?" Raph asked.

"Where's my floatie?" Pinkie looked around in worry.

"Pinkie, we don't have time." Donnie warned her.

"Uh, guys. You see that?" Mikey asked while motioning to the water.

They looked out and saw something moving for the shore, "By Darwin's beard!" Donnie gasped.

Mikey screamed, while Raph himself was getting nervous. From the lifeguard post, Leo and Twilight surveyed the scene, "Our friends!" Twilight gasped.

"Come on!" Leo called, as the two hurried to help with Timber following.

"Everyone watch out!" Twilight called.

"We saw it! We saw the monster again!" Sunset told them.

"So did we." Leo added.

"See? I told you! It was real!" Sunset told them.

"It's not only real! It's right there!" Donnie motioned to the monster that was getting closer to the shore.

Timber screamed in fright as he ducked and cowered behind Twilight much to her annoyance. Leo whispered to his bros while thumb motioning to Timber, "Heart of a Lion this guy." his bros chuckled, but ceased their laughter as the monster started rising up.

To their surprise it was Fluttershy wearing a bird themed floatie covered in seaweed on her head, "I think I caught our 'monster'." she took it off her head.

"My floatie!" Pinkie cheered, "Foiled again. Oh! I knew you would come back to me." she hugged the floatie

"A false alarm?" Donnie asked in disappointment.

"Why am I not surprised?" Raph asked rhetorically

"Eh... What can ya do?" Sunset shrugged.

Timber realizing he got scared for nothing stopped cowering behind Twilight while still feeling sheepish

Raph laughed at Timber, "Mr. Big Brave Lifeguard, is afraid of a floatie!" Timber scowled at Raph's mocking, until Mikey held a cockroach in front of Raph, "Ahhh!" he hid in his shell.

"And your still afraid of cockroaches!" Mikey laughed with everyone else.

"He's afraid of bugs?!" Timber asked between laughs.

"Dude, you should have seen him when we faced a giant mutated cockroach and when he and Casey first fought Scumbug and Antrax. He ran screaming like a little girl!" Mikey explained, and the two laughed harder.

Suddenly they were both grabbed by Raph who was burning with anger, "I'll show you little girl!" he threw the two into the water with a splash.

The two poked their heads out looking drenched, while everyone else laughed. They looked dryly, as Rarity floated by, "I've been there, darlings."

"Such a shame it wasn't a monster after all." Sunset said in disappointment.

"Well, don't think that means there isn't any out there at all." Donnie noted.

"Yeah. With all the stuff we've dealt with we've kept an open mind about all the potential creatures that could be lurking about when we least expect it." Leo added.

"So don't think monsters don't exist at all. Maybe one day you girls will find a real one yourselves." Donnie said, as the girls smiled on the possibility.

Author's Note:

Dialogue with Raph, Mikey, and Timber credited to jebens1