• Published 25th May 2018
  • 12,948 Views, 150 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Forgotten Friendship - Wildcard25



Sunset Shimmer must recover the good memories of herself from her friends with the help of some old allies before those memories are gone forever.

  • ...
9
 150
 12,948

Celebration Party

After the defeat of Kavaxas, the turtles and all their friends gathered around as the astral form of Hamato Yoshi smiled at them.

"Father." Karai gasped.

"How is this possible?" Twilight asked.

"I am always in the hearts of those close to me. When my sons fought Kavaxas I was always on their minds guiding them. And the magic inside them allowed me to come forth in this form."

"You really were the looker as a human," Pinkie noted, before realizing it came out wrong, "I mean, not that you weren't a looker when you were a rat! Wait did that sound weird?" the group laughed, as Yoshi held a hand up.

"It's quite all right, Pinkie Pie. I am just glad I was able to return to aid my sons in defeating a great danger to this world. And I am proud of all of you for doing your part."

"As am I." came a female voice, as everyone looked and saw another figure appear at Yoshi's side. It was a woman that the turtles knew all too well.

"I don't believe it." Donnie gasped.

"Tang Shen?" Leo asked in surprise.

"That's really Tang Shen?" Fugitoid asked.

Sunset nodded remembering all the times she and the group saw her picture in the dojo, "Yes. Master Splinter's wife, and Karai's mother."

Speaking of which, Karai was lost for words at the sight of the woman who she never even had a chance to get to know, "Mom?"

Tang Shen looked at her and smiled, "Miwa, my child."

"Mom!" Karai cried, as she ran into her mothers arms and embraced her while crying, "It's really you."

"Yes, Miwa. It is me." Tang Shen held her daughter close.

"I always wondered what it would be like to meet you," Karai began, "I-I wondered what the first thing I would say to you would be. But all I can say is... I'm sorry."

"Miwa?"

"I'm so sorry, mother. Oroku Saki raised me into thinking father was my enemy and that he killed you. He turned me into someone I never should've become. I'm sorry." Karai shed some tears.

Tang Shen lifted her daughter's chin up to face her, "Miwa, you have nothing to be ashamed over. What Saki did to you is all in the past. What matters now is you know the truth and have come to the side you were always meant to be a part of. And here you stand with family and friends who care about you, just as your father and I have."

Karai looked at her family and friends before smiling, "Yeah. I am lucky to have every one of them in my life. And I wouldn't trade them in for anything. I just hope you don't mind me keeping the name Shredder gave me."

"I can accept that. Karai is what everyone here has recognized you as." Tang Shen accepted.

"But remember, you will always be Miwa to us." Yoshi told her.

"Always." Karai agreed.

"Goodbye everyone. We love you all." Yoshi said, as he and Tang Shen returned to the afterlife.

"So long, Master Splinter." Rainbow said.

"I can't believe we really just did that." Applejack said in disbelief.

"We actually defeated Kavaxas and the Mystics!" Shini cheered.

"We're so awesome!" Mikey cheered.

The team heard cheers and applauding, and saw everyone from CHS coming over and congratulating them, "Man being a hero is so cool." Casey said.

"Well, it's what we do." April reminded him.

"Hey, what say we party it up?" Rocksteady suggested.

"Indubitably." Fugitoid agreed.

"Let's get it started!" Pinkie cheered.


Soon enough everyone was gathered in the gymnasium that was already decorated for their celebration. Several were out dancing, or by the snack bar chowing down on treats. Bebop was currently on the dance floor swinging it with Wallflower, "Dang, Wallflower, you're good on your feet?"

"Thanks. I kinda practice dancing when I'm not gardening." Wallflower explained while blushing.

Rocksteady was dancing it out, while unintentionally shaking the place due to his stomps, Rarity ended up almost falling over had she not clutched onto a bleacher. Raph and Casey were as always showing off at the same time Applejack and Rainbow Dash were trying to out dance each other. Fluttershy was by a table petting both Chompy and Ice Cream Kitty.

Over by the snack bar, Sunset, Leo, Twilight, April, Donnie, and Fugitoid were talking, "I still can't believe we were actually able to destroy Kavaxas." Leo told them.

"I know. I guess even those who're immortal aren't as immortal as they claim to be." April noted.

"Imagine if the people from the far past could've predicted the lord of the demodragons would be defeated by four mutant turtles and others who control magic they never even knew about?" Sunset joked.

"They'd think they lost their minds." Fugitoid joked and they laughed.

Donnie was looking at a device while checking readings, "What're you working on, Donnie?" Twilight asked.

"Well, I was getting some data on the portal to Equestria at the front of the school. And am trying to re-tweak my own portal ray that my counterpart created so that we'll be able to travel to not only from New York to here, but to Equestria as well."

"You can do that?" April asked.

"Well, after Twilight brought us to Equestria during the whole Pony of Shadows and Pillars situation, we should be ready on our end should we need additional help as well." Donnie replied.

"Good call." Leo agreed.

Mikey jumped in with Pinkie Pie and Shini, "Come on, you guys. Dance floor's open and it's a free for all!" Mikey cheered.

"Come on!" Pinkie cheered, as she and Shini helped Mikey drag the rest of them to the dance floor to party.

Karai who had been sticking it out in the back smiled at how much fun everyone was having and still thinking about her parents, "Mom, dad. I will continue to look after my friends and family no matter what. I love you both." she raced out to join her friends in dancing the night away.

Author's Note:

And there you have it. With this completed my timeline of Equestria Ninja stories is complete with no gasp in between that might contain spoilers. I have no idea when I'll do my next installment, but be patient as always and you'll see soon enough.

Comments ( 11 )

WOW! What a great way to end the story. Can't wait to see what you'll come up next for the Equestria Ninja Girls storyline. :pinkiehappy: (applause) 🎉

Really good ! So the Equestria Ninja girls are really finished or when a new event happen in Mlp you're gonna do a New story ?
And poor Elementals , deafeated by Pokémon logic .
And Rip Luke Skywal- I mean Kavaxas !:twilightsheepish:

9156109 They're not finished. I just mean there's no more gaps in between. I did the movie before I even finished Crystal Rainbooms, Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady, and Forgotten Friendship.

I'm just wondering if you will use the new rise of the TMNT as a new arc, separate from this world.

Now that's a good ending

I'm shore you'll find your way to work jebens1 work into the next instalment

It's awesome this series, I actually enjoyed from the beginning to the end also, since season 8 and Rollercoaster of Friendship are now in the fray, I think what will be the next story

Also, will be interesting if you made a non-canon crossover with Hyrule Warriors, because the Rainbooms, The Dazzlings, The Crystal Prep student's, The turtles, The Mutanimals and even the former enemies have the basis of everything to made a nice story

So what did you think?

so then....... when will the turtles go back to equestrea & make new pals??:pinkiehappy:

Hello I really like your stories they are awesome and amazing I was wondering when will be the next story if there is the next is there gonna be other story tell me when you can

Really great work! Sure there are some spelling errors, but the passion is evident! Loved forgotten friendship

Login or register to comment