• Published 19th Apr 2018
  • 2,222 Views, 54 Comments

Equestria Girls Spikebelle - Chaos04



Spike is a young boy who attends Canterlot junior making new friends and gose on adventures

  • ...
23
 54
 2,222

Harmony Vs Chaos Part 1

The girls were in the boutique, impatiently waiting for Thorax. After all the details that Sweetie Belle had told them, there was much unrest in the group. Sweetie Belle attacked again. Spike abducted by a group of thugs. It was starting to seem like too much for a group of teenagers to handle.

Twilight’s phone vibrated in her pocket. Knowing who it was, she didn’t even bother to look at the screen before answering.

“Thorax?” she asked.

“Twilight, look out the nearest window. Tell me what you see,” Thorax said.

“What’s going on? You sound kind of--”

“Twilight, please. I need to know I’m not the only one seeing this.”

Twilight lowered the phone, and started walking to the nearest window. When she peered outside, the sight shocked her.

“Girls: you’d better take a look at this,” Twilight said.

Twilight’s urgent tone alarmed the other, who all quickly walked to the windows to see the bizarre sights outside.

Roads had turned to soap, buildings had changed to all spectrum of different colors, trees had cotton candy growing where leaves should have been.

“What in the heck is goin’ on out there!?” Applejack wondered at the current state of Canterlot.

As strange as things had become, the strangest things were yet to come.

“Hello girls! How's the day!” a mysterious voice echoed from across the town.

Inside the boutique, the girls looked around to see where the voice had originated from.

“Who's there?!” Rainbow Dash said, looking around for the owner of the voice. There was nobody in sight.

In the back of her mind, Fluttershy felt she knew who the voice belonged to.

“You'll have to find me to know who I am,” laughed the mysterious voice evilly.

“Find ya?” Applejack said.

“How are we going to find you? You could be anywhere! At least give us some clues!” Pinkie said.

“Eh, fair enough,” the voice said. “Alright. Here’s your clue. And your only clue: I'm somewhere very busy on weekdays but least busy on weekends, where am I.”

They thought about where this mysterious person could be, obviously the person had magic. They continued thinking.

“I bet he’s at Canterlot High,” Twilight said. “Come on. Let’s go.”

All the girls started walking to the door. Sweetie Belle almost followed after, but was stopped by her sister.

“Sweetie Belle, I need you to stay here,” Rarity said.

“But, what if that voice is where Spike is? And, even if it’s not, he’s still out there in that...freakishness,” Sweetie Belle reasoned.

“Then, we’ll find him. You just stay here, and don’t do anything unreasonable,” Rarity urged her sister, before leaving.

Sweetie Belle waited for the others to be gone, and looked to Rarity phone, which she had left behind in her hurry.

“Don’t do anything unreasonable, huh?” Sweetie Belle thought. She took the phone, and started dialing Scootaloo’s phone number, “It think it would be reasonable to get as much help as we can.”


Discord sat on his throne overlooking the chaos he had wrought upon the world. He couldn’t stop laughing at the ways people were trying to make sense of what was happening around them.

“Well, I better start preparing for my guests,” he thought to himself. After snapping his fingers, he summoned a mirror to look at himself. So far, everything looked prim and proper. Then, he thought he would greet them with a surprise. Unzipping his own skin like a jacket, he stepped out of it in his human form.

Half an hour later, Discord was growing bored, even with all the chaos around him. Until he saw seven teenage girls, six of them glaring up at him. Around their necks, he spotted a certain magical object. “Ooh, what do you have there?” he thought to himself.

Rainbow Dash didn’t even hesitate to attack, even if it was Fluttershy’s new boyfriend. She started running leaving a rainbow trail behind her.

“Super speed? That's nothing,” Discord said. He snapped his fingers, as Rainbow Dash was about to reach full speed. Without any warning, she slammed into a brick wall that wasn't there before.

“Awww,” she groaned in pain, before she fell over backwards.

“Is that the best you can do?” Discord mocked. He looked around seeing the girls spreading out.

“Discord, know that I take no pleasure in this,” Rarity said, before shooting sharp diamonds towards him.

Discord snapped his fingers and they disappeared. “You'll have to do better if you want to defeat me.”

He shot a bolt of electricity at Rarity, blowing her backwards.

Rarity was caught by Rainbow Dash.

“We need to regroup!” Twilight yelled.

Discord welled up another bolt of magic.

Pinkie threw a party popper that blew into a screen of confetti, blinding him as the others got away.