• Published 19th Apr 2018
  • 2,222 Views, 54 Comments

Equestria Girls Spikebelle - Chaos04



Spike is a young boy who attends Canterlot junior making new friends and gose on adventures

  • ...
23
 54
 2,222

Beach Trip And Descovery

It was a nice Saturday morning as Sweetie Belle woke. She yawned and stretched, then stood from her bed. After getting dressed, she collected her towel, bikini and some food into a plastic bag. Her beach supplies.

“Sweetie Belle! Breakfast!” Rarity called out from the kitchen. The girl walked to the kitchen. Upon entering, she saw her sister already set up the table with a plate of pancakes and orange juice.

“This looks amazing.”

“Are you ready?”

Sweetie Belle nodded, briefly showing her bag to her sister, before she took her seat at the table in the dining room for breakfast.

“Applejack will be picking us up in the bus. This way, we won’t need to take separate cars,” Rarity said.

“Okay.”

An hour passed by as everything was ready. The two sisters were in the living room enjoying some TV, until they heard a horn honk outside.

“They’re here. Let's get moving,” Rarity said. She picked up the remote, and turned the TV off, and started walking to the front door to greet her friends.

They exited the boutique, seeing a spectacular bus outside. “Y'all coming or what?” asked Applejack.

“Coming,” the sisters answered in unison, running towards the bus.

They entered the bus. Sweetie Belle went to sit with Apple Bloom and Scootaloo while Rarity sat next to Twilight.

“Ya ready for an awesome day?” Apple Bloom asked excitedly for the day at the beach

“Yeah, this is going to be great.”

It only took half an hour to arrive at the beach. The group exited the bus, then ran to the change rooms.

They got out. Discord and Thorax looked in awe at Fluttershy and Twilight. Twilight was wearing a blue bikini, and undid the bun in her hair, letting it flow. Fluttershy wore a light green bikini. They couldn't stop staring wide eyed at the two girls they admired.

“So what y'all wanna do first?” Applejack asked.

“We always could go for a swim,” Sweetie Belle suggested, wanting to go for a nice swim.

“Well I'll be sunbathing who's in?” Rarity asked.

“I'm in,” Twilight said.

“Me too,” Pinkie chimed in.

The other four older girls agreed and nodded.

“Me and Thorax will go walking around and meet you back,” Discord said, taking their leave.


____________________________________________



Spike wasn't that far away. He decided to explore, he was walking until he bumped into two people.

“I'm still a bumping champion,” he thought, as he looked up to see a familiar face.

“Spike!” Discord and Thorax said in unison looking down to the boy they been searching for.

“Discord?” Spike said. He noticed who was with him. “What are you doing here?”

“Helping look for you,” Thorax answered. “I’m Thorax, by the way.”

“Where were you? We’ve been looking for you for days,” Discord interjected.

“Here. At the beach. It’s not like I was hiding anywhere,” Spike answered.

“Well me, Thorax and Twilight were looking for you three or two nights ago,” Discord said, with a smile finally finding Spike.

“Let's get you back to the girls,” Thorax said.

“They’re not exactly happy with me.”

“I've heard the story,” he said no sight of anger or disappointment.

Spike hesitantly agreed, as they slowly started walking back.

Spike was a little shaky at the idea of seeing the others again when he saw Twilight on the beach. She was lying on her stomach over her towel, taking in the sunlight.

Spike stepped over and sat down on the towel next to Twilight, and tapped her on the shoulder.

Twilight roused from her relaxation, and looked to who prodded her. Her eyes popped wide at the sight. “Spike?” she had tears in her eyes, as she hugged him. “I've missed you so much.”

He returned the hug, looking into her purple eyes, he felt better for seeing her again.

“I've missed you too,” he said, smiling wider, until he saw the others about to turn, and went behind Twilight to hide. The others looked over to her.

“So Twilight what should we do next?” Pinkie asked, smiling.

“I don't know, but how about you keep sunbathing while I quickly do something,” Twilight said, rather quickly.

Not thinking there was anything suspicious about Twilight’s request, Pinkie and the others turned back around, and she led Spike away. They found a secluded spot where they could relax and catch up.

“How have you been?” Twilight asked.

“Good. Between beatings at school, I've been living on the beach,” Spike said.

Twilight was speechless for a moment. She knew the terrible things that had been happening to him, but to hear it aloud was somewhat, alarming.

“Spike, why don't you come back? We all really miss you at my place. Mom’s been really worried about you,” Twilight said.

“Because I like it out here, watching the stars with Sweetie Belle, before she goes home, every time we see each other.”

“Spike, please come back. I miss you,” she pleaded. But, Spike’s mind wasn't changed.

“It's best that after this you don't come looking for me again,” he said seriously.

“Spike…?”

“I said no!!” Spike yelled at her.

Taking the hint that the decision was final, Twilight got up and soberly walked away.

Spike walked in the opposite direction along the sandy beach alone, looking at the tides.

Yet again he felt alone, but he was used to it. He didn't mean to snap at Twilight, it was his anger of her pressing the matter that made him shout.

He continued walking, as the sun was slowly setting. He went to retrieve his blanket and pillow, and picked a spot on the beach to sleep for the night.