• Published 19th Apr 2018
  • 2,222 Views, 54 Comments

Equestria Girls Spikebelle - Chaos04



Spike is a young boy who attends Canterlot junior making new friends and gose on adventures

  • ...
23
 54
 2,222

Reunion And Magical Engery

Pharynx was walking ahead with Spike, while Tirek and Chrysalis were behind. They were already far past Canterlot city limits, and the night was waning slowly. In the distance beyond, the horizon was just beginning to brighten as the sun was coming up.

“You can’t realize what a great choice you made back on that beach, Spike. Can’t say I’m surprised you did. Smart boy like you’s bound to do the right thing,” Pharynx said, after an eternity of silence.

The right thing would have been to run away then and there, leaving the three alone on the stretch of highway. However, if he did, they would only go after Sweetie Belle again.

“Don’t you worry, kiddo. In a few short miles, we’re going to reunite you with your old man. Won’t that be a fun trip?” Pharynx said.

Though Tirek and Chrysalis couldn’t see it, they knew a devious smile had crossed Pharynx’s face. This path was going to lead them to a bitter oblivion, on an endless path to nowhere.

____________________________________________


Rarity had removed her mud mask and curlers, and changed into her street clothes, and was already on the streets in her car. She had spent many minutes driving, looking for any trace of Spike or Sweetie Belle. Finally, her headlights caught something.

Running down the sidewalk on the opposite side of the road was the familiar form or her younger sister. Quickly, Rarity pulled over and departed her car.

“Sweetie Belle!” she called, as she ran across the street.

Sweetie Belle stopped when she heard the voice of her sister calling her name. When she turned, she saw her sister running towards her.

“Sweetie Belle! What were you thinking, running off so brazenly? You could have gotten hurt wandering the streets at night!” Rarity chastised.

“Rarity! Spike’s in trouble!” Sweetie Belle said.

“What did you say?” Rarity said.

“I found him at the beach! There were other people there too! They took him!” Sweetie ranted.

“Sweetie Belle, calm down!” Rarity said What her sister told her was much to take in, and would need her to calm down in order to process it. “Now, Sweetie Belle, please calm down and tell me what happened. These people: what did they look like?”

Sweetie Belle took a moment to collect herself, before divulging what had transpired on the beach.

“There were three of them,” Sweetie began, “One was a lady, who looked really scary.”

“And? Was there anything specific you remember about her or the others?”

“Yeah,” Sweetie nodded. “She was really scary, and she was skinny. Like a mop with too much hair. She told me her name was Chrysalis. And there was Tirek. He was really big and had lots of muscles. And the third one…” Sweetie paused a moment to collect herself again. “I didn’t hear his name, but he had red eyes, and he wore a black jumper.”

“And they took Spike?” Rarity asked.

Sweetie began by slowly nodding her head.

“He...He walked away with them, after they let me go,” the little girl said, as tears leaked from her eyes.

“You mean, they accosted you!?” Rarity said, fear clutching her chest.

“Yes! And Spike left with them to save me! Rarity! We have to find him!” Sweetie wailed.

“Sweetie Belle! Sweetie Belle, don’t cry! We’ll find a way to get him back,” Rarity said, giving her sister an assuring hug.

“But how? He must be somewhere faraway.” Sweetie said, hoping Spike was safe wherever he may be.

____________________________________________


Twilight was in her room, laying on her bed and looking over homework for tomorrow. She sighed knowing she let her friend's sister down. With a heavy heart she continued looking over her homework, hoping the calculus equations and literary studies would take her mind from it’s turmoil. Until she heard her phone ring.

She picked it up answering the call, “Hey Rarity what's up,” she said, calmly as if she hadn’t a care in the world.

“Twilight, it's going badly! First my sister finds Spike, and then he’s abducted by a man in a black jumper!” Rarity practically screeched.

“Black jumper?” Twilight gulped, hoping it wasn’t the man she and her father ran into that morning. “Did he have red eyes?”

“Yes! Do you know who that is?”

“It's Pharynx! My father said he used to go to school with him and mum, and just that he’s bad news,” Twilight conveyed the only information she knew about him. “I'm coming over. Be there soon.” She hung up and exited her bedroom.

____________________________________________


Discord was sitting at the statue in front of Canterlot high. He was sick and tired of the emotional rollercoaster he had been going on since he met with Spike. Even though he was supposed to meet Fluttershy there at the school to begin a night on the town, his mind still kept going back to his young friend.

He felt a surge of power flowing through his veins all of a sudden.

“Weird. I feel different,” he thought. Unknown to him, something had attached itself to him. Something from another world of magic. Something loaded with mayhem, and completely chaotic.

Even though he couldn’t see it, he could feel it. Something was changing inside of him, and was filling his thoughts with chaos and disarray.

“Discord!” Fluttershy called from the front gates of the school.

Discord’s mind snapped back to reality when he heard the voice call his name. Fluttershy quickly jogged over to him.

“Fluttershy? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Don’t you remember? You said you wanted to meet me for some decaf at a coffeehouse,” Fluttershy reminded him.

“Oh! Uh, right,” Discord said, as he took Fluttershy’s hand, and led her away. "Sorry for forgetting. Things have just been kind of chaotic lately.”

Unknown to either of them, a patch of Discord’s skin under his shirt began to change colour.

____________________________________________


Pharynx, Spike, Tirek and Chrysalis made it to the exterior of the prison. Just as it was before, they walked through the front door. And just as before, Officer Tempest was at her desk, looking like she didn’t have enough to do. As soon as she heard the door open, she looked up to see a familiar sight.

“Here to see your dad again?” she asked Spike. She gasped quietly when she saw who was with Spike. One hand went to her sidearm under the desk, the other went to a red button next to her keyboard.

Spike yelped when he was grabbed from behind by Pharynx, and had a knife put to his neck.

“Before you call the guards, you have to ask how many dead bodies you want littering your floor,” Pharynx said.

Tempest sat with her hands hovering in the air, unsure of what action to take next.

“What do you want Pharynx!?” Tempest yelled.

“I’m just here to visit this boy’s father. You know who that is, don’t you?”

Tempest knew full well who, and revulsed at the thought of two of Canterlot’s worst criminals in the same proximity. However, not wanting to see the boy die, she had no choice but to comply.

Slowly, she took her hand away from the button by her keyboard, and dialed her phone.

“It’s Tempest. Sombra has a visitor again,” was all she said.

There was a brief response on the line, and she hung up.

“Through there,” she said, motioning to the nearby door with her head.

“Pleasure,” was all Pharynx said, as he led the others to the visiting room.

In seconds, Sombra was led inside, and he glowered at the sight of his old friend with a knife to his son’s throat. As if he were walking to meet an old friend, he walked to the first cubicle and sat down to pick up the two-way phone. Then, he motioned to Pharynx to sit down and talk.

Pharynx passed Spike off to Chrysalis, and sat down to pick up the phone.

“I have to say: you look a sight better from this side of things,” Pharynx chuckled.