• Published 15th Apr 2018
  • 3,558 Views, 138 Comments

Kamen Rider Alchemy - Layton13



Stray magic is running rampant through Canterlot City and people affected by it turn into dangerous monsters. But through the use of an ancient family heirloom a new hero tries to save the city.

  • ...
5
 138
 3,558

PreviousChapters Next
Of Wizards, Travelers and Alchemists - The Magic Word is Please

Tokyo, a city, populated by millions, and the crown jewel of Japan. A city that never sleeps, whenever you went onto the street, you could see the city booming with life. While it looked peaceful from afar, it was also one of the most dangerous places on the whole planet. Year after year the city had been plagued by monsters and other dangerous beings, ranging from robots to mutants or even creatures one would only expect from fairy tales, sometimes these threats even spilled over into the neighboring cities of Futo and Zawami. Right now the metropolis was under attack by an interdimensional threat, the Ganglers. But like always heroes had risen to the occasion to fight the looming threat, the two Sentai teams of the Lupinrangers and Patrangers.

But they were not the only heroes that defended the freedom of the people, there were other Sentais, various heroes and of course, Kamen Riders. One of these heroes was enjoying his life right now, having saved the city in the year 2013, the ringed mage, Kamen Rider Wizard, or how his friends called him Haruto Soma. And for one of his friends, this was a very special day.

In the busy streets of Tokyo, there was a small, quiet antique shop by the name Omokagedo. It was a peaceful, homely place, stuffed with curiosity and old treasures. Or at least it would normally be, but today, not so much. The entire room was filled with paper chains and balloons in different colors. Several people were running through the small room, almost bumping into each other on several occasions. A woman in a black suit with brown hair was trying to hang up the last few paper chains, all while trying to avoid a man in his late twenties who however dressed like he had fallen into a can of paint. His brightly colored green shit and the mishmash of colors on his trousers made him look like he far younger than he really was. He was currently trying to balance several wrapped packages in his hands, only to get his foot stuck on the step onto the platform in the middle of the room. With a loud screech, he rocketed towards the ground, the presents flying out of his hands and sailing through the air, threatening to fall onto the floor.

<Gravite! Please!>

It echoed through the room, the presents suddenly stopping midair, a small orange circle appearing over them, much to Shunpaies relief who let out a loud sigh before jumping up again and shouting: “Haruto!

Rinko also turned her eyes towards where Shunpai was staring, the entrance. At this moment the door closed, a man with brown hair stepping inside. He was clad in a black leather jacket, and a red and white dotted t-shirt underneath as well as red trousers. On his right hand, he wore an orange gemstone ring he was holding out towards the two, in the other a brown paper bag. A small warm smile on his lips.

“Haruto! I knew you would come,” Rinko added, putting down what she was holding and slowly making her way towards the presents and slowly putting them back down. “Good to see you again.”

But before she could say anything else Shunpai rushed past her, almost knocking the woman off her feet and much to Haruto's surprise embraced him in a hug, Haruto just uncomfortable staring down at his friend. “Haruto, it’s so good that you are back. You won’t believe what rings I made, you have to test them all of them. I’ll show you right away and-“

“Shunpai, hey Shunpai!” Haruto interrupted him, his friend looking up to him, a few moments later the realization hit him. In an instant, he released Haruto from his embrace and jumped back a few feet. Quickly starting to furiously bow to Haruto and start to apologize. He however just started to chuckle, patting Shunpai on the back and returning. “Good to see that you re still the same as always. And you really think I would miss the birthday of the old man? Where is he anyway?”

“He is taking a walk, something about enjoying the summer air or so. We kinda talked him into it, we needed a bit time to set this up after all,” Rinko returned, starting to pick up a few presents, but not enough so she would repeat Shunpai’s mistake.

Haruto was about to return something when he heard something rumbling on the stairs, and not even a second later he could see someone jump down the stairs, landing at the end of the small hallway and point towards him. The man had geared up orange hair, a red jacket with fur on its edges and a silver belt buckle. On his right hand, he wore a silver ring that somewhat resembled the buckle on his right hand.

“Yo, Haruto!” He shouted over the heads of the others, the finger still pointing at him. Haruto raised his eyebrows and smirked, but as he was about to return something he was interrupted by Nitoh’s continuous shouting. “Don’t say it!” He bellowed at him. “You missed me, your eternal rival and wanted to test if you could finally beat me!”

His face had this certain set-confidant smirk on it that Haruto knew far too well. He however just looked at him for a moment and replied with a simple: “No!” Letting Nitoh stumble forward a bit before catching himself again, staring at Haruto with a dumbfounded expression. “I would remember if I ever was inferior to you,” Haruto returned, slowly letting himself sink onto the couch in the middle of the room and pulling out a plain sugar donut from his paper bag.

Nitoh did not take this well, storming towards Hauto, pointing his finger angrily at the calm donut eater. “What? You take that back this instant!” But Haruto just ignored him, taking another bit from his donut, much to Nitoh’s annoyance. He was about to go on another rant as Rinko started to pull on his ear, her expression telling him that she had no time or patience for his usual stick. “Ow, ow, ow! That hurts Rinko!” He screamed, trying to follow his tormentor to stop the pain.

“Cut it! We are not here for you tow to start fighting again, we are here to celebrate the birthday of Wajima, so you cut it out already,” she said with a stern tone but didn’t scream.

After a few more seconds of pained noise form Nitoh he finally returned: “Fine, fine, I’ll stop.” With that she released him, Nitoh quickly grabbing his ear and started to rube it, all while muttering incomprehensible things to himself. As Rinko raised an eyebrow and shot a quick glare towards him, he quickly quieted down, much to Rinko’s delight.

At this moment the door to the shop opened once again, a small, somewhat chubby man in his late his sixties with dark brown hair entered the room. At first, he didn’t even look up, a small basket under his arm, but as he did he looked rather perplexed at the screen before him, Nitoh was rubbing his ear, while Rinko was staring daggers at him, Shunpai was his usual energetic self, and Haruto was eating his usual donut. Then it hit him, Haruto was eating his donut?

Before he could, however, say anything, his words were drowned out by the loud screaming of everyone else. “Happy birthday!” The shout took Wajimaby surprise, setting the basket he had been holding next to him before his expression turned from a surprised and somewhat confused look into a bright smile. He now only noticed the decorations they had made to the shop, something that warmed his old hearth.

Waijima looked at them for a moment before smiling at them and stepping closer into the room. “Oh, this wouldn’t have been necessary,” he chuckled only to grab one of the closest presents and start to unwrap it. “But not that I’m not grateful.” He quickly added, this getting a good laugh from the rest of his friends.

As the wrapping paper was ripped into pieces and the small wooden box inside was opened, he pulled out a small wall clock embedded with small gemstones where the hour marks would be. Waijima just looked stunned, only for Shunpai to jump in: “Do you like it? I found this clock last year just after Christmas at a garage sale and thought this would make a great gift for you. It was just broken and had to be repaired, so I took it to this clock repair shop in the area, what was its name again? 8 4 DO, or something like that? I first thought that the thing was totally busted, but the guy there actually managed to get it working again,” Shunpai continued, a bright smile decorating his face, all while Haruto looked on in amusement, taking another bit from his donut.

Waijima just smiled with silent satisfaction at the clock before putting one of his hands on Shunpaies shoulder. “Thank you Shunpai, it’s great.” Shunpai just jumped up into the air, screaming out of his lungs and letting his arms rais into the air in a pose of victory, much to the amusement of everyone else. “So, where do I put this?” Waijima muttered meanwhile, looking around for a place where the clock would be able to hang.

The moment could have gone on forever, just all five of them here, enjoying each others company, but fate never was so merciful after all. A loud banging on the door let everyone stop in an instant and stare in a mix of confusion and curiosity at the door. Everyone but Shunpai, he still continued his victory jumping, well until he noticed that everyone was staring at the door like a monster would burst through it at any moment. “Uhm, did I miss something?” He asked, with a confused tone, now eyeing the door with renewed interest as well.

Before anyone could answer him the handle of the door slowly started to turn, Haruto and Nitoh were starting to stand up, slowly stepping closer to the door. With a loud creak, the door opened, revealing a man not older than forty standing before them. He wore a rather elegant black suit with a purple tie, and his black hair was waving in the wind that he had brought in. One odd thing about him though was that he wasn’t Asian, something rather rare in this area, maybe he was a tourist?

“Uhm, excuse me, I’m very sorry, but we are sadly closed for the day, if you want something though we will open again tomorrow around 8 P.M.,” Waijima returned, taking a few steps towards the man who simply ignored him and stepped inside, an air of superiority around him as he walked forward.

“Oh, I’m sorry, but it won’t take very long, I just came because I lost something very dear to me a while back, and I heard rumors that you might have it, so I wanted to look if they were indeed true,” he returned, not even once looking Waijiman in the eyes, but instead heading straight for Haruto.

“Uhm, I don’t know, my collection is rather spacious, and I’m not sure if you would find it that-“ He started again only to be interrupted by the strange man.

“Oh, I understand, but worry not, I have already found what I am looking for, “ he returned, now standing right in front of Haruto, who looked the man straight in the eyes.

“And what would that be?” He asked, casually placing his donut bag on the table. As he did so, his eyes glanced over something, a familiar belt buckle. “You are a Magician!” This quickly grabbed everyone's attention, both Nitoh and Shunpai letting out screams of confusion while Rinko just let out a little yelp of surprise.

“Hm, so you did notice. Yes, I’m a magician, the magician Mesmer, or how you would call it nowadays, Kamen Rider Mesmer! But I prefer you use my real name instead of my title, that being Pur- I mean Heinrich von Flügelburg.” He said, his voice booming through the room like he was expecting something, something that never came. “Hmh, of course, you never heard of me. But you should be familiar with my masterpiece, right?” Without any further warning, he let his hand shoot forward directly at Haruto’s chest, the later unable to react fast enough. But instead of the man shoving him back the hand disappeared in his body with a purple glow, Haruto’s body quickly refusing to move even an inch.

Haruto!” Everyone in the room screamed, all while staring at what was transpiring in shock. All, besides Nitoh, who stormed forward, trying to pull Heinrich back from Haruto, but was quickly brushed aside by a simple sidestep of the magician, Nitoh landing on the floor behind the two.

That was all the time he needed, with a swift motion of his arm pulling it out of Haruto, who staggered back, landing on the couch behind him, holding his chest in pain all while staring daggers at him. Then the shock set in, not because of what he had done, no, but because of what he was holding… “Koyomi!” In his hand, he healed a silver ring, one with a pink gem inside of it, the Hope Ring, the-

“Ah, yes, my Philosopher Stone. While not in shape I lost him, this wills surely suffice. Oh, it feels good to finally have you back after six hundred years, my beauty,” he said, almost like he was in another world, taking in the ring from every side he could turn it. The rest of the room had fallen dead silent, just staring at what was transpiring before them. “See, I told you it wouldn’t take long. And now that I’m done here I will take my leave. Have a wonderful birthday,” he said, turning around on the spot and starting to walk out the door only to stop once more and add: “And thank you for taking such good care of my greatest creation, it would have been a shame if I had to riped it from the claws of a ruffian after all.”

This was the moment Haruto’s senses came back to him, he jumped up from the couch and stormed towards the new mage, screaming at him: “Give back Koyomi!

Nitoh meanwhile had also managed to get back on his feet and was rushing at him as well and joining Haruto in his screams: “Exactly!”

Heinrich just sighed and picked up his speed, dashing out the front door and storming onto the street outside where he quickly made a left turn, Haruto and Nitoh bursting from the door moments later and hot on his heels. The man was extremely good in shape, evading pedestrian after pedestrians and slowly gaining distance from them. That was until he ducked into an alleyway, probably thinking they had lost him between the crowds of people. As both of them dashed after him into the alley, they noticed him standing at the end of the small alley, a metal fence blocking his escape route.

“End of the line for you, you thief! Now hand over that ring!” Nitoh said, crossing his arms with a smirk on his lips.

“Oh, I don’t think so,” he muttered throwing a bunch of grey stones on the ground between them, stones that quickly grew to hideous creatures Haruto and Nitoh knew far too well, Ghouls. Monsters made out of stone and held together with metal that looked like copper, they wielded spears that they quickly pointed at them. Alone they were no big threat, but in numbers, they were a serious distraction, and the one thing they didn’t have right now was time.

Both Haruto and Nitoh let their respective rings hover over their belt buckles for a moment letting two voices shout out:

<Driver On! Please!>

<Driver On!>

Two belts appeared, one that looked almost exactly like the one Pure Bölood had used, just with yellow outlines instead of red ones. Nitoh, on the other hand, received a silver driver that looked like a door. Haruto pulled two metal squares on the side of the belt, and quickly put on a red ring on his other hand and let a small visor flip down on it. Meanwhile, Nitoh made rather exaggerated posses before letting putting the ring into a hole made for it on the side of the Driver and twisting it and letting the gate open, revealing the golden head of a lion inside it.

<Sha ba do bi Touch Henshin!>

Henshin!

<Flame! Please!>

<Hii! Hii! Hii! Hii! Hii!>

<Set! Open!>

<L! I! O! N! LION!>

Both of them were quickly passed over by a red and golden magical seal respectively, changing them into their armored forms. Haruto now was clad in black armor with red gems as well as silver accents. His face was a recreation of his ring. Nitoh, on the other hand, had been clad in a golden and black armor in the design of a lion. Before the Ghoules stood now Kamen Rider Wizard and Kamen Rider Beast respectively, something that didn’t deter them in the slightest, rushing at them. Wizard switched out his non-transformation ring with another orange ring and let it hover over the Driver for a moment.

<Conect! Please!>

A red magic circle appeared next to him, Wizard quickly pushing his arm into it only to pull out a silver sword with a black hand on it before dashing towards the Ghouls, Nitoh meanwhile doing something similar only that he pulled out a rapier out of his Driver.

Both riders were quickly hold up in their own fights, Wizard busy with blocking the attacks of the Ghouls only to push them back with a swift roundhouse kick, knocking them off their feet. Using his gained momentum, he spun around slashing through the rows of monsters, cutting through some of their weapons. Having gotten a bit of room now, he pushed something on his sword, and it quickly transformed into a gun. He didn’t waste any time and quickly spun around, shooting one of the Ghouls who had thought he could surprise him. With a loud bang, the Ghoul fell to the ground, quickly exploding afterward. But Wizard wasn’t done yet, storming forward he shot at the monsters around him, each bullet hitting its target, changing their directions midair like someone was controlling them.

Beast, on the other hand, was busy stabbing his opponents with his own weapon, cutting through the Ghouls with a ferocity true to his name. Each destroyed Ghoul was quickly devoured by Chimera as well, while only small snacks the Phantom was always happy to devour mana and not just the fruits of Helheim. While they satisfied him, with time this diet grew quite stale.

One of the Ghouls was right now rushing at Beast, swinging its weapon wildly, trying to gaze the Rider at least through a fluke of luck. However Beast was having none of that, dodging the attack quite easily and stabbing the daring opponent directly afterward. “How about we spice this up a little bit?” Beast shouted, putting on a new ring.

<Chameleo! Go! Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Chameleo!>

A green magic circle past over him, leaving behind a green mantel in the form of a chameleon on his free shoulder. He didn’t waste any time and let the tongue of the mantel shoot out towards his opponents, knocking them over. A few of the unlucky Ghouls were even ensnarled by the tongue of the chameleon, desperately struggling to escape its grip. This however quickly proved to be in vain, the Ghouls not fast enough to not be crushed to death by the strength of the tongue, the mana quickly been eaten by Chimera.

Wizard in the meantime had returned his weapon back into its sword form and was cutting a path through the Ghouls, heading straight for the thief. Heinrich had pulled out a purple ring with a golden casing after seeing Wizard try to get through to him. With an annoyed sigh, he let the ring be scared by his Driver.

<Portal! Now!>

A portal appeared behind the mage, its purple glow actually gaining the attention of Beats as well. “Hey! No running, we caught you fair and square!” Echoed es from the Rider, Wizard still trying his best to get through to him before it was too late. That was, however, a fruitless endeavor, the magician already having stepped through the portal, taking the ring with him. There was no time left, they had to end this now. Opening the hand on his sword, he held his Flame Ring over it, determined to finish this once and for all.

Beast has had the same idea, quickly spinning the dice in the hilt of his weapon before inserting the Chameleon ring into the side of the weapon. Four! One could work with that.

<Four!>

<Chameleo! Saber Strike!>

While Beast was dealing with his own Ghouls, Wizard was also getting rather tired of the whole ordeal. Letting his hand with the transformation ring rest over the “hand” of his sword, letting the weapon hum out a sound that was like music in his ears.

<Flame! Slash Strike!>

<Hii! Hii! Hii!>

Both Riders pretty much released their respective attacks simultaneously. Beast let four small ethereal chameleons spawn, that quickly started to gang up on the remaining Ghouls, throwing them over and proceeding to stomp them into the ground. But it seemed like they had missed a few of the other Ghouls and just as they were about to be attacked by the monsters, they were quickly engulfed in flames and were turned into a nice explosion, all while the chameleons just kept on hopping about the place before disappearing. Several golden magic circles flew towards Beast, or more precisely his belt, quickly disappearing with aloud chomping sound.

Both Riders could only watch as the strange mage disappeared in the portal and the ring, no Koyomi with him. Without even thinking about it any further both Riders dashed after the man, and right through the quickly closing portal. Then everything turned dark as their bodies were flung around by invisible forces beyond their control.

>-------<AxWxD>-------<

The landing was less than pleasant, the two were quickly thrown out of the portal landing rather unceremoniously on the cold hard stone beneath them. Their heads were still spinning from the whole ordeal, but things were starting to get cleared again. They were in front of a large purple building, three stories high. Behind them stood a rather strange horse statue on top of a podium right in the middle of a large open courtyard with lots of grass.

“Huh, seems you are quite the resilient mage, well, it’s kind of a given. Otherwise, you would have fallen into despair after all,” the strange mage muttered, both Wizard and Beats turning around to see Heinrich who looked at them with an exhausted expression. “But while this is admirable, it is not something that fits into my plans. I actually felt rather merciful today, thought I let you live after all, but you just had to disobey me. And those who do not follow gods chosen are to be punished!” He almost spat out, his face distorting into a grimace of disgust. “Garuda, would you take care of these peasants!”

Of course master! They will be taken care of, a voice echoed through the courtyard right before something slammed down right in front of the mage. A muscular monster stood before them, its body had a silver and red skin-tone. The body was clad in an armor that looked like it was carved to look like feathers, that covered mostly the upper body and two massive wings were sprouting from his back, only to fall behind him like two capes. His head, however, was the most interesting part, two large lines came down to where his mouth would be as well a silver mask that covered the general feature of the monster. Two glowing red eyes stared back at them.

A Phantom? Well, that means it’s lunchtime, am I right? Beast was the first to react to the new Phantom that had swooped down before them, the Primordial Mage rushing directly at the monster, leaving Wizard behind, staring after Heinrich who was just casually walking away from the fight. But before he could run after him, the monster let several metallic feathers shoot out towards him, Wizard only sidestepping them in the last second. He had only lost track of Heinrich for a single moment, but the mage was nowhere to be seen. Oh, Haruto, what are you doing? Beast shouted back at him, snapping him out of his confused staring. With a silent curse, he dashed towards his “rival” and started to help him in their fight against the Phantom.

It was by no means a pushover until now blocking every swing Beast had thrown at it with its bracelets like it was the simplest thing in the world. That was until Haruto jumped in to join him, actually managing to hit the monster through a lunge with his sword, the Phantom staggering backward as sparks flew from where he had pierced the armor.

Oy, don’t steal all my thunder Haruto, Nitoh shouted back to his comrade, who just chuckled and proceeded to duel with the Phantom, each combatant matching the others attacks blow for blow. Pah thinks he can outshine me. How about we bring this to the next level, Beast muttered before switching the Chameleon Ring to another ring.

<Buffa! Go! Bu-Bu-Bububu-Buffa!>

With the red magic circle passing over him he was now clad in his new mantel, a red one themed after a buffalo.Well, time to go for my meal! Beast shouted out, rubbing his hands together rather giddy. With a loud scream, he rushed towards the Phantom and Haruto, who both looked towards him when they heard the loud screams. While the Phantom was distracted Wizard quickly dashed behind it and let his weapon slice across his back, only for Beast to slash across the monster's chest thanks to Haruto’s distraction. While the Phantom was screaming in agony, both Riders jumped around and once again used their weapons to slice across the skin of the monster.

However, as they were about to repeat this stunt their attacks were blocked by the bracelets of the Phantom, glaring at Beast with its red eyes. Enough! I’ll take care of you another time. The master has already made his escape, so there is no point in playing with you anymore. With a loud roar, the monster shoved both Riders backward, Beast neral falling over, only saving himself in the last second. This, however, was nothing that could stop the Riders, both rushing back at the Phantom, ready to finish what they had started. Wizard had swapped his ring and held it over his new fliped Driver while Beast was spinning the dice of his weapon again.

<CHOI NE! KICK STRIKE! SAIKO!>

<Buffa! Saber Strike!>

While Wizard was running at the Phantom, using his hands to gain momentum for himself to launch into the air, flames were gathering around his foot. After he had spun round in the air, a magical circle appeared before him, speeding him up and onto a direct collision course with the monster. Beast had meanwhile managed to score a six, a full-blown success. With a swing of his sword, he let loose a herd of buffalo, six in total that were heading directly for his opponent.

Then everything came differently than anticipated, the Phantom spread out its wings and with one particular strong swing of them launched into the air, leaving behind a small tornado, right in front of Wizard. The unsuspecting mage was quickly taken in by the attack, his finisher quickly failing him and he was thrown out of the whirlwind, crashing against the statue, breaking the top portion in the process. Beast, however, managed to cause even more damage, without a target in front of them, the herd of buffalos was just aimlessly running further and right into a group of parking cars, save to say, they did not survive the attack, instead of being consumed in a massive explosion.

Aw mou… This was not supposed to happen Haruto! And the Phantom got away as well! What are we supposed to do?Nitho was already past the worrying stage and was particularly running up and down panicking like the world was ending, much to Haruto’s annoyance. The Rider meanwhile stood back up, dusted off the bit of debris from his armor and just slipped off the ring with a silent sigh, his armor shattering into small gems as he did so.

“Ey, Mayonesse!” Haruto put his hand on Nitoh’s shoulder, managing to stop the panicking mage. “Relax, not like this is the first time this has happened.” Beast nodded and pulled his ring from his finger as well, reverting him back into his human form as well. “We just have to look for a bird monster. Shouldn’t be too hard,” he casually continued. “And if we find him we are sure to find Koyomi,” Haruto added with a bit more sober tone. Then he noticed it, Nito looked different, he had yellow skin, like bright yellow additionally to his orange hair.

Haruto started to shout in shock: “You are yellow! Yellow!

Nitoh immediately started to scream as well, staring at his skin, and indeed it had taken on this unnatural color. “Oh god! What happened to me? I’m yellow! Yellow!” The in his fear he turned around, looking at Haruto. “You are red! Red!” And now Haruto had to look at himself and started to scream as well.

This would have probably taken a long time if it were not for a new voice asking a question: “You are this gem Kamen Rider, right?”

This managed to get Haruto to stop screaming, turning around while saying: “Right, Kamen Rider Wiz-“

*click*

That was as far as he managed to get as something strangely familiar clasped around his wrists, handcuffs. In stunned silence, he stared at his new restraints, Nitoh turning around after noticing the sudden silence of his allies only to be put into the same kind of cuffs.

“I have a lot of questions for you two,” Ocean said in a low voice that made both of them rather uncomfortable. “Let’s hope that I like your answers.”

>-------<AxWxD>-------<

“Ah, and I’m supposed to believe all of this? With no evidence but your word? Do you think I’m stupid? I have seen my fair share of weirdness around here, even multiversal travelers, but this does sound awfully convenient after all.” Ocean was sitting on one side of the table while Haruto was sitting on the other. The room was barren, bare a table, three chairs around it and a large mirror on one side. “So, let me repeat this again, you are a mage from another world that calls himself Kamen Rider Wizard and is following someone who stole a ring from you?” Ocean was looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

“I suppose. Wouldn’t be the first time I landed in another world,” he returned nonchalantly. “But really, I need to get going, so if you would be so kind and let me go I really need to get this mage,” he continued, about to stand up.

“Sorry, I can’t let that happen. Your story shows no obvious hols, and I want to believe you, and in all honesty, something tells me you are telling the truth, but,” she stopped for a moment, biting her lips while letting her eyes stare down at the table beneath her. “We are currently looking for a gem Kamen Rider. He broke into one of the MRG warehouses where we keep magical artifacts. He stole several rings we recovered a few months back from Neighpone and now you show up, granted the description doesn’t completely match, you are a red gem themed Rider while our suspect was purple, but that doesn’t mean much. Riders tend to be rather color swap heavy, so you are not out. You understand that we can’t just let you go, right?” Haruto looked at her for a moment before letting out a resigned sigh, letting himself sink back into his chair.

“Look, if you are really innocent there is nothing to fear, right? Everything is going to clear itself up, after all, I’m sure. We have the best men and women in the world here, you can trust them. So don’t worry, this won’t take so long, I promise,” she said with a warm tone in her voice.

Haruto in return simply raised an eyebrow. “Oh, why the sudden trust? I thought you didn't believe me?”

“Ok, look, I have seen a good amount of weird shit, but I’m still trying to figure out what is believable and what is not. Our world has gone rather crazy the last few months. And in all honesty, you distantly remind me of someone I trust very much. You have the same eyes, the same glimmer in them, I just know deep down that I can trust you, but I’m on duty and until I know you aren’t our culprit I can’t let you out,” she finished with a heavy sigh. “But, I could bring you something to eat. You are probably starving. There is this donut shop just around the corner and I might-“

“Plain sugar!” He burst out almost immediately, taking Ocean by a bit of a surprise.

“Plain Sugar it is then,” she chuckled and reached for the door that same door suddenly opened, Phoenix walking in with a piece of paper in his hands that he handed Ocean.

“Phoenix, what is this?” She picked the paper from him, noticing that it was a man with purple skin and black hair inside what looked like a laboratory.

“This is our culprit, not this guy,” he muttered with a rather nervous look on his face, carefully throwing a look towards Haruto.

“Well, seems you are off the hook for now. Still, I’ll keep an eye on you,” she put the picture down on the table before starting to walk over to the mage.

Haruto just ignored her, letting his hands grasp for the picture. “That’s him! That is Heinrich!”

Ocean’s eyes sprung open in an instant, staring at Haruto in shock. “Heinrich? No, his name is Pure Blood. He was a researcher of the MRG, well until he went roughly that is and killed his superior.”

But before Haruto could answer the building suddenly started to shake, the chair Ocean had just been sitting on just fell over like nothing. “What was that?” Phoenix was the first to ask, looking rather perplexed by the whole thing.

Then Ocean’s communicator started to beep. “Yeah, what is going?”

“We are under attack. A Corrupted is attacking the building. He is on the twentieth floor and currently engaging the security personnel. If you could come, that would be great!” Shining shouted into his communicator, loud explosions could be heard in the background.

“Bird? The Phantom! I need my rings!” Haruto immediately said, looking at Ocean with a look that was a mixture of pleading and determination.

“Who is that?” Came it from the other side of the communicator.

Ocean first stared at him with a rather concerned looking her eyes before shaking her had and more or less screaming at Shining. “I’ll explain later, you have to get a box of evidence from the storage room, it’s labeled rings, and get it to where the monster is. And fast, I’ll send someone to deal with the situation,” she returned, letting no room to object since she already turned to Phoenix: “Phoenix, take our guest here and get to the monster, I’ll have to get the other one, got that?” He nodded, and the two Riders dashed out the door, directly towards the origin of the noise.

“So, you are on our side then I assume?” Phoenix huffed out while they were running down the stairs to the right floor.

“Presumably,” he returned, speeding up even more.

“Names Phoenix Feather, or Kamen Rider Alchemy if you prefer!” He managed to get out between all the breathing.

“Haruto Soma, Kamen Rider Wizard, but I think we can introduce us latter when this is all over,” he returned, all while pushing through the door and now standing right in front of the monster, Garuda.

“Hey, Chicken, what do you want here? So eager for a beating that you came here?” Phoenix taunted the monster, all while putting on his Driver and pulling out a Magic Disc. The Phantom growled at him in a low tone.

\ MAGIC DISC DETECTED! /

Henshin!

\ FLAME DISC ACTIVATED! /

With that Alchemy dashed forward, Haruto remaining standing at the sidelines, a rather annoyed look on his face. The Phantom now dashed forward as well, leaving the guards it had been fighting before behind. As both of them had reached around the halfway point the monster suddenly started to pick up speed, then he noticed why it was flying and directly at him.

This realization, however, came far too late, the Phantom mere meters in front of him, the only thing he could come up with in that short of time was to jump forward, grab the wings of the Phantom and twist them so that he would be sailing towards the next wall and not into him. And low and behold, it actually worked, with a loud crash both the Rider and the Phantom smashed through the next wooden wall, taking a few office furniture with them.

Haruto could only watch as Alchemy disappeared into the wall, stepping up and down as he waited for his equipment. And not even a second later he heard someone running up to him, a box in his hand. Apparently, this was officer Shining Armor. “You are the guy I’m supposed to give this to, right?” He huffed, all while holding out the box towards him.

“Thank you,” Haruto simply replied as he looted the content of the small box, put on his belt buckle and pulled out the right rings. With a casual flick of his wrist, the silver ring with the hand was held over the buckle, and the Driver formed again.

<Driver On! Please!>

With that he had already put on the other ring and flipped its visor, making himself ready to transform.

<Sha ba do bi Touch Henshin!>

Henshin!

<Flame! Please!>

<Hii! Hii! Hii! Hii! Hii!>

As the magical circle around him faded he wasted no time switching the direction of his Driver again and put on another ring quickly summoning his magic.

<Conect! Please!>

It’s Showtime! Now with his sword in hand, he finally rushed after Alchemy through the newly created hole in the wall. What he found behind it was a complete mess. Alchemy had drawn his sword and was currently trying to get a hit in on the monster, but just like it had with him and Beast, it was not letting even a single strike through, blocking everything. All while the rest of the office had been reduced to firewood at best, tables, chairs, shelves all smashed to pieces by the two combatants that were no step closer to beating each other.

But at least the Phantom was distracted by the other Rider, so it was easy for him to attack it in the back, and indeed that was exactly what he tried. Running as quiet as possible towards the monster Wizard dashed through the destroyed office, all while Alchemy was keeping Garuda busy and exactly long enough for Haruto to get a hit in, right across the same place where he had struck it just a few hours before. The agonizing scream of the monster was a good indicator that everything was working and Alchemy knew exactly what that meant, spinning the handguard of his sword.

With a loud scream: “Flaming Slash!” He slashed across the side of the monster, or at least that had been the plan, but this plan turned sour rather quickly. The Phantom just grabbed the blade of his sword, the blade of the flaming sword one might add, and as Wizard tried to strike as well, his sword was also caught in the claws of the monster. With a satisfied laugh, the Phantom just threw them both backward, each of them landing in some of the still intact furniture.

“Ok, you want to play, you can have that. Let’s kick this up a notch,” Alchemy shouted at the monster, trying to crawl out of the debris he had found himself into at the same time. As he stood again, he deactivated his weapon and pulled out another Magic Disc.

While this was happening Haruto pulled himself out of the debris as well, pulling out a ring similar to the one he was currently wearing and simply swapped it before holding it over his Driver.

\ FRIENDSHIP DISC ACTIVATED! /

<Flame! Dragon! Bou-Bou, Bou-Bou-Bou!>

Wizard was once again consumed by a magical circle all while Alchemy was consumed by the purple whirlwind, both Riders emerging in far stronger forms. Wizards black mantel had been turned into red, and the head of a dragon out of gems had formed on his chest. The helmet had change lightly, but not by much, only a larger gem on his forehead and the lines on it and extended far beyond the casing of the helmet. Without even a second thought he switched the Driver again and held another ring on top of it.

<Copy! Please!>

With that, another magic circle appeared and out of it, he pulled another one of his swords. With now two weapons in hand he rushed towards the monster, who tried to block him, but instead of using one arm and bracelet he was forced to use both and just for one of the swords, the other one quickly found its way towards the chest of Garuda. With a loud yelp, the monster staggered back, giving Wizard enough time to follow up with another strike. This continued for a few more attacks, that was until both Garuda and Wizard were interrupted by a loud flick of a finger.

Within seconds purple seals appeared around the Phantom and ethereal chains shoot out of them, wrapping the monster in them, quite effectively immobilizing it. If you would be so kind, finish him off will you,Alchemy shouted from the other side of the room, gritting his teeth as he tried to hold the phantom within its restrains. Wizard just weakly chuckled, pulling on another ring, this time with a red gem, flipped his Driver once again and held it over it.

<CHOI NE! SPECIAL! SAIKO!>

Out of nowhere a flaming ethereal dragon appeared behind him, circled around him for a moment before going straight into him, leaving behind a silver and gold dragon head on his chest. Wizard was starting to hover in the air as he said: “Finale!” That was when the dragon's mouth opened, releasing a storm of flames that headed right for the panicking Phantom that desperately tried to escape his fate, all for nothing, it quickly swallowed by the intense heat of the flame. As everything died down, there might have been a few scorch marks everywhere, but the monster was gone. Whew.

“Well, that was certainly something. Thanks for the help,” Phoenix sighed, having already taken off his Driver.

Haruto was just about to say something as someone burst into what was left of the room. “Aw mou… I missed the Phantom! And he looked so delicious,” Nitoh sighed, Ocean quickly behind him, Charge Magnum in hand.

“Well, it seems you made quick work of our intruder. But I think we don’t have much time to celebrate. We have a lot to discuss,” Ocean sighed while gesturing everyone to follow her. This was gonna be a long day.

>-------<AxWxD>-------<

Meanwhile in another part of the city on top of a building something rather peculiar was happening. The air started to dull like a curtain was slowly fading into existence. This continued until a man stepped out of the weird phenomenon. He wore a black suit with a magenta shirt underneath, just like his skin. His brown hair waved in the wind. And the last noticeable thing about him was the fact that a magenta camera was hanging around his neck, one he quickly picked up and took a picture of the skyline before him. “So, this is the Alchemy’s world.”

Author's Note:

Well, now it's time for something a bit special. Time for a few canon Riders to mess up Alchemy's world. And this won't just be a two chapter arc, this will take a bit longer. I hope you will have as much fun with these next chapters as I have writing them.

PreviousChapters Next