• Published 15th Apr 2018
  • 3,559 Views, 138 Comments

Kamen Rider Alchemy - Layton13



Stray magic is running rampant through Canterlot City and people affected by it turn into dangerous monsters. But through the use of an ancient family heirloom a new hero tries to save the city.

  • ...
5
 138
 3,559

PreviousChapters Next
Riders and Corrupted - A new Point of View

Phoenix was leaning back in his chair, waiting for the last few to arrive. In the room were already two other people, also waiting for the remaining participants. Ivory was carefully scribbling away on a small notebook, ignoring the others in his lab. Officer Armor was meanwhile pacing up and down through the room, his expression quite stressed and unsure. Pinecone was merely sitting on his chair with a grumpy expression on his face, so nothing too unusual there. Phoenix was the last who had already arrived, thinking about when Ocean and Onyx would finally come, it was quite rare for her to be late, maybe it was Onyx influence?

Two weeks had passed since the fight with the three Corrupted. Ocean and Onyx had afterward started to work together more closely, apparently trying to get to the bottom of the mystery of the magical artifacts and Tartarus. Phoenix had meanwhile merely continued his patrol duty, and past a few incidents, everything had remained quiet. The repairs on the ‘Magnum Opus’ were almost done, much to Thunders delight, he couldn’t wait when guests would be poor into his pizzeria again.

What had however not stopped was Alkahest, his killing spree was still going strong, at least ten more victims had appeared since their last encounter, some from Tartarus, some simple, innocent citizens. Every time one of them had surfaced that rage that had driven him the first time had boiled up again, at the same time there was a quiet nagging of fear and terror in the back of his head. He hated him, he hated him so much. He still couldn’t understand what kind of man would be so cruel and hunt people like this, it disgusted him to his very core.

With a loud sigh he moved on from these thoughts, obsessing over him hadn't done him any good in the past, he doubted it would do know. Still, in the back of his head, the man in the black armor was still very much present, nagging on his every thought.

Before he could dwell on it any longer however he was interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Snapping out of his thoughts he looked towards the door and Onyx and Ocean entering, Onyx looking like his usually cheery face while Ocean sported a more concerned expression. The two others in the room also were quick to divert their attention towards the two.

“I’m very much happy to see you all here, sadly, we don’t have good news,” she somberly said, clenching her fist in frustration as she spoke.

“It’s not that bad, we did get some info so it could be worse,” Onyx casually added, both his hands in the pockets of his suit.

“Well, first of all, all three artifacts we recovered from our fight in the forest were once again property of the MRG,” she sighed heavily, looking towards the floor with a defeated look in her eyes. “It seems we truly have a traitor in our midst.”

“Yeah, it seems that way. Frustrating, when you don’t know who you can trust isn’t it?” Onyx asked her, placing his hand on her shoulder, she looks up into his weekly smiling face. “But, I’m sure no one of you is in on it. Ocean is too loyal, Ivory, you are the most likely,” he just rolled his eyes at the remark, seemingly somewhat offended by it, “But, I don’t think you would sabotage your researcher with something this risky. You, what's your name again?” He looked over to Shining Armor, who was carefully listening to him, nearly falling from his chair as he heard his name being mentioned.

“Officer Shining Armor, sir. Officer of the CCPD, to your service,” he replied, saluting to the man.

“Taught him well Ocean, he is just like you,” he smirked at her, she weakly giggling, her expression, however, telling a different story, apparently not entirely sure how to respond. “But kid, you don’t need to address me like that. Onyx, Onyx will do, right Ocean?” She nearly jumped out of her skin as her name was mentioned, quickly nodding in agreement, her cheeks turning a delightful shade of red.

“Yes, of course, si- I mean of course Onyx,” she stammered back at him, sweating bullets the entire time.

“Great, so where was I again? Oh, right, exactly. Almost forgot it,” he smirked at everyone, a few eyebrows raising as he spoke. “So, I don’t think you are our traitor either.”

“Because I have shown myself to be trustworthy?” Shining looked expectingly at him, like a kid on his birthday waiting for his presence.

“Uh, actually no,” he flatly replied. “It’s just you couldn’t pull that off, it’s that simple.” Shinings expression quickly faded and was replaced by the crushing pain of disappointment. Onyx regarded him carefully, only to awkwardly continue. “Ahm, anyway I also don’t think Phoenix did it, just not the kind of guy to do that and not smart enough if I’m totally honest. No offense.”

Unlike Shining Armor he merely shrugged with his shoulders. “Non, taken. I’m used to it.”

“That’s the spirit kid,” a loud laugh shattered the awkward atmosphere that had permeated the room until now. “Anyhow, we have started to investigate the disappearance of the artifacts, and it seems that we can cross of two suspects from our list. Seaddle and Whinneapolis, both were outside the county, meeting with a team that was investigating an ancient temple oversees in Neighpone recovering a few artifacts of puzzling origin.”

“What exactly?” Phoenix asked, his curiosity sparked.

“Well, nothing we have ever seen before. At least level three artifacts, but seemingly different to any other artifact out there. It’s magical but seems to need something else to be activated, and it does not align to any type of magic we have found until now, it’s almost like it’s not of this world,” he replied, his voice sounding distant.

“And what kind of thing is it?”

“A few gemstone rings. Nothing too spectacular, but they feel strange, I can tell you that. Isn’t really important anyway, just that they were outside of the country when the theft happened, so it simply boils down to me, Manehattan and Monochrome,” a silent scuff came from Onyx side, he sighing quietly and continuing. “So we are coming closer to this mystery. Another thing that we found out is the scope of the theft. Until now around fifty pieces from our possession have vanished, and it seems that number is only going to increase. You wouldn’t believe how much stuff we could gather. What worries me the most is, however, three special artifacts that have gone missing. The ‘Three Heads of Cerberus,’ fitting, isn’t it?” he paused, looking around the room, seemingly waiting for something, only to continue after a few seconds of silence. “Three extremely powerful devices, capable of goodness knows what. They have never been used, always sealed away, just like we found them. The shrine they were buried in, in Fleece, supposedly serving as the gates to Tartarus.”

“Let me guess, they now belong to the heads of Tartarus?” Phoenix asked cockily.

“Most likely. They work together with our silent enemy, and it would make a lot of sense if the heads of that organization would be paid with the most powerful artifacts. Not much is known about them, only their names and that is about it besides the fact that all three started from the bottom and worked themselves to the top. So ruthless, smart and cunning. Cerberus, Fury, and Elysium. If everything they tell about Tartarus is true, we will meet them eventually. It’s said that if you stand up against Tartarus, you will be faced with bigger and bigger forces, and if you survive for this long the bosses will go after you, see it as personal revenge and sign of strength. Granted, they tend to be more on the honorable side, well as honorable as criminals can get anyways. They tend to leave friends and family out of it, as long as they aren’t involved. Might just be the fact that survivors tend to give a story more weight. Just imagine to tell someone about your brother who got brutally tortured and murdered by them,” he shuddered, the idea alone disgusting him to his very core.

“Long story short, be careful, we are not only dealing with a traitor in the MRG, but also with one of the most dangerous criminal organizations on the planet.” Everything was silent after he had finished, no snippy remarks, no jokes, just pure silence.

That was until Ocean spoke up again: “Yes, please be careful. Ivory, you will analyze our findings further,” he nodded, beginning to write something down in his notes. “Shining, I’m sorry I dragged you into this, but be careful and just listen to everything around you, maybe you find something helpful,” the officer in question nodded with determination. “Phoenix, you are making sure there is a city left when we find the- the traitor,” she stumbled a bit with the last words, weekly looking towards the floor as she spoke.

“Sure Ocean, as if I would get the city destroyed. What do I look like? An idiot?” That got a chuckle out of Ocean wh just nodded at him, Phoenix rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment as a reaction.

“And Onyx and I will continue our investigation. I expect that nothing that has been said in these four walls will leave them, understood?” Everyone nodded in agreement. “Good, dismissed.” A quick look over to Onyx let her hastily add something: “If you want of course.” Onyx just laughing at her reaction, her cheeks turning almost crimson in response.

Seeing an out she jogged over to Phoenix and said: “You, just patrol without me. I still have some things to discuss with Onyx.”

“Did anyone ever tell you that you’re cute when you're embarrassed,” he jokingly replied, much to Oceans dismay. Her head now the deepest shade of red he had ever seen.

“Didn’t you have something to do?” She returned meekly, but that look in her eyes was all Phoenix needed, nervously nod and rush towards the door.

“You know, he is right, it is kinda cute,” Onyx added, a devious smile on his lips. Oh, why couldn’t she be like a ghost and just sink into the ground right here, leaving her alone in her embracement?

>-------<A>-------<

Meanwhile, in another part of the city, two teenagers were wandering through the vast halls of the ‘Canterlot Natural History Museum’, enjoying the company of each other while they examined the different fossils, games and other ancient artifacts the museum had to offer. Right now they had stopped before the remains of a T-rex that was towering over them, it’s mouth with razor-sharp fangs pointed directly at them.

“Oh, do you know that scientist found out that certain species of dinosaurs had feathers?” Twilight asked him, a teenager with light brown skin and dark green hair, wearing a red shirt and black cap.

“And some even think that the T-Rex had some as well on his body,” he cockily replied, a bright grin on his face.

“Wow, I didn’t know you know so much about dinosaurs,” she replied in shock, hadn’t expected him knowing something like that.

“Of course, and it’s definitely not the fact that I sat through five hours of studying for the ‘hang out’ on the internet,” he sheepishly smiled back, his cheeks turning red in the process. Twilight looked at him with a bright smile, appearing quite pleased, which only increased his embarrassment.

“Well, then we have to find something you didn’t study, now do we Timber,” she jokingly replied, Timber rubbing the back of his head at her response.

“Yeah, good luck with that, I read through the entirety of the museum wiki.” His cocky attitude seemed to return a bit with his answer, giving Twilight a sly grin.

“Well, if that is the case, why don’t you show me around then. It’ll be just like I had my own personal guide,” she said with a devious smile on her lips, Timber just gulping in return.

“Well, let me think about that for a moment…” he said, frantically searching for something that would fit in the jumbled mess that was his mind, then an idea formed in his head as he took a quick glance at one of the banners above them. “Well, there is an exhibit that just over there that might spark your interest,” he smirked, Twilight raising an eyebrow in return. “Well, it’s something more local and not as broad as fossils or gems, but I’m sure you’ll find it interesting.”

“Oh, sounds fun, what is it?” And she was on had taken the bait, now he was in his element again.

“Well, do you remember the story of Gaia Everfree I told you when you were at the camp?” He asked as he was slowly walking towards that special exhibit, Twilight eagerly following him.

“Yes, I remember, you tried to cover for your sister and told us a story so we would think that the spirit of the forest was responsible for all the things that went wrong,” she finished.

“Yeah, exactly, but there is one part of the story I haven’t told you. Gaia Everfree wasn’t my invention, it’s a legend that has been knowing around this area for hundreds of years.” As the spoke they entered another hall, allot smaller than the one they had come from, pictures of the forest and illustrations of what seemed to be a being made out of it covered the walls. “It is said she is the guardian and protector of the forest and all that travel through it.”

“Fascinating,” she was hanging on every word he said.

“Yeah, there is a lot of stories about people who were lost in the forest that were helped out by her, or of people who angered her by trying to rob someone inside her domain. Like I said the legends and stories about her and her knights go back hundreds of years, so much so that there was an old tribe living in the forest, worshiping here. With time all of them died out, but the legacy and stories lived on in a special family that has been taking care of the shrine for the time being,” he continued, enjoying every moment of Twilight listening to his words.

“So this shrine still exists to this day? That is the first time I heard about it. Where exactly is it?” She asked, her eyes sparkling with this beautiful curiosity.

“Well, I could show you one time, the shrine is open for tours. It’s right in the middle of the forest, you just have to follow an old path there, the current keeper of the shrine is a grump though. I was there once with my sister and the guy really was quite unfriendly, but a beautiful shrine, I tell you. Oh, look, there are a few pictures of it,” he pointed at three pictures, one showing a wooden wall with a door integrated into a rock. The second picture showed a cave with something looking like a carpet made out of wood on the floor and torches lining the walls. The last showed an integrated mural of a woman made out of trees and plants looking back at her with a compassionate expression.

“Sounds nice actually, I would love to hear about the real Gaia Everfree at one point,” she said while giving him a sly grin, he chuckled sheepishly in return.

“Sure, would love to show you, on another ‘hang out’ that is,” he smirked back, Twilight raising an eyebrow in response.

“Well, I wouldn’t be opposed to that, but why don’t we finish this one first?”

“Fair enough, so any other legends you would like to know about Gaia Everfree?”

“How about the first one that comes to your mind?”

“Well, there is one about how about a man who had gotten lost in the forest after escaping an ambush. He was part of a traveling group of merchants, they were selling all kinds of stuff, spices, jewelry or food, everything you could think of. He was traveling with around nine other merchants and ten guards they had hired on their way through the country. Sadly, it wasn’t enough apparently since when they were traveling through the Everfree Forest to get to Canterlot City. They were ambushed by a group of robbers, armed to the teeth, they slaughtered every single one of the guards they had hired and proceded to kill the merchants next, no matter how much they begged for mercy and promising them untold riches, they didn’t care, only for the money that was right in front of them. Every single one of them fell to the blades of the criminals, without mercy or remorse, everyone but one, his name was Silver Dime. He had managed to escape his pursuers for the time being. However he now was lost in the forest with no way of ever getting out of there alive,” Timber tolled her, his tone and mannerisms remembering her of the time he told scary stories at the campfire.

Twilight was hanging on every word he spoke, eagerly asking: “And what happened next?” as he made a short break for dramatic effect.

“He was exhausted, his wealth had just evaporated into thin air, his friends dead and a group of violent criminals after him. He had no hope of ever making it home to his family. As he was desperately trying to hide inside a cave, his pursuers not far behind him, he thought he could hear something, a voice that was all around him, angered and compassionate at the same time. At first, he thought he had gone crazy and just ignored the voice, then it returned, louder, clearer, he was finally able to make out what it was saying: ‘Have no fear, you are safe in my embrace. I mourne for your friends for I could not protect them, but I will make sure no harm will come to you. I promise.’ He didn’t know why his anxiety and terror slowly subsided, leaving him calm and collected inside the cave. As if he was guided by an invisible force he was lead outside of his hideout, looking around the forest for the origin of this strange voice, to no avail. That was as he heard a loud scream. Two men in ragged clothes had caught up to him and were running towards him, weapons drawn, screaming their lungs out. However, before they could even come close to him, they were cut down by a knight in shining green armor that had landed behind them. He regarded Silver Dime with his crimson eyes for a moment and disappeared into the treetops. ‘You are save now, my child. May your journey be without any danger!’ the voice spoke again before disappearing forever. Dime later arrived in Canterlot City, telling the story of what had happened, the citizens telling him about the legends of Gaia Everfree. He later moved to our city out of gratitude and his family lives here till this day,” Timber finished, a bright smile on his lips. “It’s actually one of my favorite campfire stories. Would have told it to you if it weren’t for the whole Gloriosa thing back then.”

“Oh, so exciting, wait I have to write that down, so I don’t forget it,” she said rummaging through her bag for what he assumed was some paper and a pen.

“You and forgetting something? Now that is ridiculous,” he chuckled back, Twilight joining him.

“Oh, believe me, I sometimes tend to forget things, why do you think I always make a list? Anyway, would you mind telling me another story of Gaia Everfree? I’m especially curious about what happened to the tribe that lived in the forest before they disappeared.”

“Well, sure, I think I know a bit about that one, let me think for a moment,” he replied, searching through his brain for the right story. “Right, I have it. There was once a tribe that traveled through the forest, around five hundred years ago. They were nomads and were looking for a new place to settle for the winter as a terrible blizzard struck, forcing them to stay inside the forest. Unable to leave they were on the brink of starvation as-“ Before he could finish his story both of them heard the crowd outside of their small hall scream in terror, both of them turning their heads to see what was going on outside. Already as they approached the door, the could see the crowd running away, shoving each other with no regard. When they finally could take a look outside their blood froze inside their veins as their eyes laid sighed on the monster that was standing in the middle of the room, screaming its lungs out.

What stood not even fifty meters away was what could only be described as the head of a piranha drafted onto a humanoid body. It had dark blue color, interrupted by small light blue shells that formed something akin to an armor. Its claws were razor sharp, but the most frightening thing about it was its teeth, sharp and crooked they were standing out of its mouth. Before the could even think about what to do next, the monster fixated its glowing yellow eyes on them, letting out another screech that echoed through the now empty halls of the museum.

The beast rushed towards them, crushing everything in its way, no matter how valuable it might have been, something that did not sit well with Twilight. She clenched her fist, picking into her pocket and pulling her phone out she quickly unlocked it and threw it to Timber. “Search for an Ocean, call and tell her what is going on here.” She was determined, at least from what he could gather from her voice. Not wanting to discuss this further right now Timber quickly retreated to a safer place, not without looking back once more at her.

Meanwhile, Twilight had been enveloped by a bright light and had dawned a purple dress with googles and crystalline wings on her back and was currently evading the Corrupted attacks. After the monster had just missed another strike and was about to follow up on it as something hit it on the back of the head, shattering in the prosses and landing in front of it. It looked confused at the objects before him, the remains of a flower pot, dirt, and a poor uprooted tree. Twilight looked nervously at the perplexed monster as it tried to figure out what had just happened, about to quietly make an exit as the best suddenly looked back at her again. It was quite hard to read the emotions of a monster, but it seemed angry, especially with the narrow slits that were his eyes.

“You! You will pay for what you did to me!” The Corrupted growled in a somewhat feminine voice, still rather low though. Twilight didn’t have any time to respond to the monster, too busy trying to avoid its attacks as it swiped away at her with her claws.

Sadly, while Twilight had gotten lucky until now, trying to harm the beast with her magic and surroundings, it didn’t take long tile the monster finally got to her. With a vicious swipe of her claws, she finally hit Twilight who hadn’t managed to get out of the way fast enough. The claws scratched her boots, but it was enough to knock her off her feet and land in a group of trash cans. She lay defeated in between the trash, holding her ankle in pain as the Corrupted slowly kept coming closer and closer.

“Finally, it’s payback time!” She growled at Twilight, her eyes glaring madly at the girl, but before she could ready herself to finish of the girl something came from behind Twilight and tackled the monster to the ground and after a bit of rolling on the floor straight into one of the gemstone collections.

Before her towered a massive beast with what looked like a dark bluish-green exoskeleton similar to that of a bug. The monster looked humanoid, with a hunched over the back. It slowly turned its head around and stared at Twilight, letting her back away a few feet. What stared back at her were two huge red eyes, razor-sharp mandibles, and two antennae. The thing tilted its head slightly for a moment only to return its attention towards the other corrupted that had stood up again.

As the new Corrupted stormed towards his victim Twilight could feel the entire museum trembling everytime its feet touched the ground, several display-case falling over from the sheer force of it. When it finally reached its opponent the devastating punch, the bug-monster delivered let the building shake to its very core, a bit of dust descending down towards the ground. With his opponent firmly smashed into a wall the monster again turned around and looked into Twilights direction, something that terrified her. Slowly the hulking beast slowly stomped towards her, she trying as best as she could to crawl away from the thing. But before it could come any closer to her, it cried out in pain as sparks fell down behind it.

Turning around it was face to face with the other Corrupted, its yellow eyes staring right at him. With one heavy push, the beast slammed down on the water Corrupted. However, the attack missed its target, only destroying the ground beneath him. With surprisingly swift movements the other Corrupted danced around the bug monster with ease, evading every single one of his attack, taking swipes at it from time to time, every successful attack weakening the far stronger monster.

One swipe, in particular, harming the creature very much, slashing across it stomach up to its throat it let the Corrupted sink to its knees staring at its opponent in rage. The piranha Corrupted was about delivered the final blow as something new echoed through the halls of the museum: Hey, Fishthroath, hey, Buggy, I hope I’m not interrupting something, but this is a museum, you are supposed to look, not touch and especially not crush the exhibits.Before either of the three could make out where the voice was coming from, both Corrupted felt a sharp pain in their stomach, moments later both flew into opposite directions, landing rather unceremoniously on their backs. In between them stood a man in electric blue armor, golden accents and crimson bug eyes bot instantly recognized, Kamen Rider Alchemy!

Faster then they could react the Rider had already rushed towards ‘Buggy’ and slammed him down on the ground even harder, the Corrupted had closed his eyes, but nothing followed, well nothing except the paid grunts of its opponent. Fearfully opening his eyes, he bared witness to Alchemy attacking his opponent relentlessly instead. She was punched in the stomach multiple times with the tonfa of the Rider, leaving strange blue marks on her body. As the Corrupted attempted to stand up again, Alchemy suddenly stopped and turned his head towards him and with a loud flick electricity sparked between the two opponents letting them squirm in agony.

Still, this was not enough for the water Corrupted who apparently powered through it by sheer willpower alone. She unleashed a rather frightening attack by luncher her teeth at Alchemy like bullets, and even with his inhuman speed, some did manage to hit its target, letting sparks erupt from the impact point. Apparently, it was enough to cancel out Alchemy’s attack, much to her delight.

Weekly she staggered towards Alchemy, swinging her claws like a wild animal, the Rider easily avoiding her attacks and every time she missed countering with one of his own strikes. This was his chance, he would have just to be quiet and just walk away, turn back and- His thoughts were interrupted by Twilight, who was currently limping closer to the fight, her eyes fixated on the giant T-Rex skeleton that was conveniently standing behind the two combatants. She raised her hand, the old beast slowly starting to move, first by mere centimeters then faster and faster, until the first steal rope was snapped in half.

That was the moment the Corrupted looked up and the towards Twilight, her eyes narrowing and before Alchemy could deliver another punch she unleashed what could only be described as a wall of water that just washed away everything in its path. No matter if it wanted to or not, it was washed away, first was Alchemy who has washed away with no effort what so ever, next was the T-Rex, who resisted at first but against the overwhelming might of the waves it was useless and next would be… Twilight! Not even hesitating for a second the monster rushed towards her, she still petrified from the wall of death coming her way, he covered her with his enormous body, letting the water not harm her, no matter how hard it seemed as the weight of the liquid pressed against his body.

After the water had subsided and she dared to open her eyes again, the Corrupted were gone, both of them and Alchemy was rushing towards her, sitting on the ground inside the massive puddle of water that now covered the floor. Are you ok? He asked, worry in his voice.

“Yes… Thanks to that monster,” she nodded back at Alchemy whos tension visibly deflated, sighing in relief.

Ok, you stay here, I’ll look for Buggy, got that? He asked her before rushing off towards one of the corridors he had seen something big dark green disappear into, all without even waiting for an answer.

The corridor was empty, well it appeared empty at first glance. On a second one, however, he noticed that one of the curtains in front of a window was shaking, slowly approaching the spot and pulling the curtain away to reveal a teenager with light brown skin and dark green hair that was nervously grinning at him. “Oh, hello Mr. Alchemy, it sure is good that you are here, these awful monsters were-“

Cut it, I know that you are Buggy, ehm I mean the bug monster. So make it easy for both of us and just give it to me, please, he cut him off, holding his hand out towards the boy. Timber slowly and shakily pulled out a small bracelet with a bug on it.

However, as Alchemy tried to take the artifact Timber quickly pulled his arm back, clutching the bracelet tightly. “I can’t, not with that monster out there.”

What do you mean kid? The other Corrupted? Don’t worry, we’ll take care of it, it won’t hurt you, he returned in a calm voice, again extending his hand to grab the bracelet.

“No, I can’t. I have to protect her, I can’t let her get harmed again,” he weakly replied, his grip on the thing tightening again.

Alchemy sighed heavily, and he had thought this might finally be easy. Kid, you really don’t know what you are dealing with here, that thing will screw with your mind like nothing else. Just give it to me, and I’ll promise you I’ll make sure no one comes even close to Twilight, he replied concrete in his voice that almost won Timber over. However, he just couldn’t instead of giving his best puppy eyes impression.

“Please, just as long till she isn’t a threat anymore.”

Before Alchemy could answer a new voice echoed through the halls of the demolished building. “Oh, goodness are you ok? Where is Alchemy?” It was Charge, he had to make a decision now.

Fine, keep it, but you’ll give it to me afterward. Promise! He growled at the young man in frustration.

“Ah, there you are, found any trace of the Corrupted?” Charge shouted towards him as he turned around to face her.

Nope, nothing at all, sorry, he replied trying to sound as convincing as he possibly could.

“Uh, dammit, but what was I expecting with our luck,” she sighed and returned to Twilight.

Alchemy took one last look at Timber who whispered a silent “Thank you,” before returning to his partner.

>-------<A>-------<

Night had set over Canterlot City, the streets only illuminated by the streetlamps and as good as no one roaming around, well except for Phoenix on his new bike. He just couldn’t sleep tonight, as much as he tried it, his body was just too awake for it. So he did what always got him tired, aimlessly driving through the city and marveling at the beauties of it.

And it was a perfect night, well until he heard the scream. In an instant he hit the breaks, screeching to hold on the asphalt of the street. There it was again, a loud scream from one of the nearby alleyways. Without even a second thought he turned around his bike and raced towards the origin of the scream. When he finally reached the alley, his blood froze in his veins before he stood the one that had haunted his dreams for weeks, the one which presents lingered over the entire city, the one, and only Alkahest. The Dark Rider was currently caught up in a brawl with another Corrupted that looked like a humanoid fox in golden armor.

Quickly activating the communicator in his helmet he started to speak, his voice cracking several times during the conversation: “Ocean! I need your help, now! Get here as soon as possible, I found Alkahest!” And without even waiting for an answer he pulled out his Driver, slapped it on and transformed.

\ MAGIC DISC DETECTED! /

Henshin!

\ THUNDER DISC ACTIVATED! /

PreviousChapters Next