• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,831 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 3 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force are on the quest to find all eight Elemental Elements before Dark Mystic Ponies could get and weaponized them for their dark ambition!

  • ...
8
 14
 1,831

Episode 24: Terrorcreep's Light

Author's Note:

As much as I loved 'A Health of Information', but I'm not adapting the episode because it talked about Mage Meadowbrook from The Pillar of Old Equestria. And besides, I want to focus and deal with Terrorcreep dealing with his inner struggle and retrieve the Elemental Element of Thunder. And not to mention, I have the surprise for you all.

This story will be based on both 'Beauty & the Beast (Disney Animated Film) and 'Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets'. Get ready for both finding Elemental Element and

In late night, Terrorcreep arrived and entered the Ponyville Church. He then turned and looked at the sacred water fountain. He looked darkly at it. He was about to touch it, but stopped at once. He shown hesitation and reluctant. He turned and moved to the front. He is standing before the church stage, portraits of angels and a large golden sacred cross stick on the wall.

Priests looked surprise and shock of seeing him around. Nevertheless, they bowed humbly and respect to him. He ignored them while glaring at the sacred cross stick. He took something out from his blackish shirt. It revealed to be a golden sacred cross stick.

Every time he looked at his cross stick, it has made him to clench on it while glaring and hissing at him. It has made him very angry and fury. He then looked up and glared at the golden sacred cross stick. The vampire screamed in anger, scaring the priests and the Father of Church, and some ponies as well.

"What do you want fro me?! Why do you torment me?!" Terrorcreep demanded in anger, "What the hell are you trying to tell me?!"

The Mystic Vampire Pony slammed his hoof on the ground hard. He then cried tearfully, "Mother... I need you... I really need you..."


At the Nightmare Doom Castle of Nightmare Kingdom, Black Strategists Five and their lieutenants were gathered and standing before a large pool of lava within dark throne chamber-like. They were waiting for someone's arrival.

Suddenly, the lava bubbled wildly like something is coming out. It then burst out in midair. It revealed to be the giant yellow demonic eye-like with shadowy figure pupil-like within it. It then formed and combined together into newly form of demonically yet dark and hardened armored unicorn with cape, spikes on shoulder pads, knee and elbow pads and even worn the medieval demonically knight with spikes. He stood before his minions. They all bowed before him.

"Lord Sauron, welcome back from the dead," Nazgul said calmly and humbly.

Sauron sighed calmly, "It is good be alive again. Took very long to complete my resurrection, unlike my other colleagues."

"Forgive us, my lord." Majin Kiyomori said humbly, "Resurrecting you require some specific and effective ingredients and potions to do so especially your missing armors and weapons. They're all coded with your DNA. If not careful for mixing them together into potion cauldron, you will not be at your full strength."

"That is true, my lord." Spiritcurse nodded firmly and calmly.

"I see..." Sauron said darkly and calmly. He sighed calmly, "Either way, we have the mission to perform. We must find and retrieve the Elemental Element now! The enemies have retrieved seven out of nine Elemental Elements. Failure is no longer an option."

Nazgul hissed calmly, "We will succeed, my lord. You have my word."

"The only remaining left is Thunder and Ice," Trickster Fox said calmly, "We have yet to locate them."

"Nevertheless, we will find them," Spiritcurse said firmly.

"Regardless, I want two Elemental Element to be found and retrieved. I have my own suspects that Terrorcreep and Icy are the only ponies left to get them." Sauron said darkly and firmly. He turned and glared at Myotis, "I trust that you have a plan to ensure our success?"

Myotis nodded and bowed humbly, "Rest assure, my master. We will get it."

Sauron's eyes narrowed in anger, "Do not fail me."


On the next day, ponies including Mane Six, Zecora and even Fluttershy's Family, Sour Sweet and Mage Meadowbrook's descendant - Cattail were gathered at the Ponyville Church for children charity. Ponies were sitting down on the benches for watching and listening. Fluttershy was singing and chanting humbly and peacefully, along with Pony Tones. Her singing voice has made them awed in amazement and happily to hear hers.

As she continued singing and chanting peacefully, Fluttershy took a glance on the empty seat, which were close to her family. She looked disappointed and upset her that Terrorcreep didn't bother to come as usual. Shadow Dragon was standing besides to the door since he's not in Christian Religion.

As soon as she ended with her song, ponies gave a round of applause to her for giving the best performance she ever has. Fluttershy smiled and blushed a bit for getting the attention.

The ponies were gathered outside for chatting, eating, drinking, entertaining and having fun on the garden. Everyone were enjoying the children charity. Fluttershy was discussing with her family and friends now.

"That was amazing, Fluttershy!" Rainbow exclaimed happily.

Twilight nodded, "You're getting good and confident with singing now, Fluttershy."

"Oh, it was nothing," Fluttershy said calmly.

"Nothing?! Are you kidding me?!" Zephyr asked in shock and surprise. He then gave both her and Sour Sweet passionate and deep hug, "Call me crazy! But I believe that more than nothing, sis! I call it 'the best singer' ever!" He turned and gave a long passionate kiss on Sour Sweet's lips, "Am I right, my sour sweetie princess?!"

Sour Sweet groaned as she gave a powerful punch on Zephyr's stomach, "Don't ever call me, punk!" She cleared her throat as she held and shook Fluttershy's hoof, "But he's right. You're awesome, Fluttershy! Wow! I wish I could be part of Pony Tones."

Fluttershy giggled a bit, "I'm sure you'll get the chance. In fact, next week, Pony Tones is gonna do some audition. They'll be taking one pony to join them. If you're interested-?!"

"I'm in!" Sour Sweet exclaimed happily before cleared her throat, "I'll be ready for it."

Zephyr wheezed ad laughed happily as he recovered from the punch, "She's the reason why I liked her!"

Shadow Dragon sighed, "He hasn't change a bit."

"Excuse me, but does anyone knows what happen to Terrorcreep?" Fluttershy asked in concern, "I haven't seen him whole day. He's supposed to be here."

Twilight shook her head a bit, "Sorry, Fluttershy. I didn't see him."

"Not that I know of," Shadow Dragon shrugged.

The rest of Mane Six and Fluttershy's family chatted and nodded in concern that they too didn't see him as well.

Zecora hummed calmly, "I may have suspicious, my friends. Perhaps, he is not ready with the world knowing and understanding him and his religion."

Zephyr sighed, "Seriously? What's his deal? Everyone knows that he has religion. He shouldn't have issue of coming here for praying."

"I can't believe that I have to say this. He's right," Sour Sweet said dryly and annoyingly. She sighed, "No point of hiding it."

"I meant there must be another reason why he doesn't want the world to know his religion," Zecora said firmly, "I believe that he has the inner struggle of accepting the Christianity."

"Wait a second. I also heard something like this before," Twilight said in realization, "There are some rumors about Terrorcreep keep coming to the church for every night. But he didn't came for praying, but demanding and cursing at the sacred cross stick."

"This is very unusual about him," Rarity commented in surprise.

Applejack nodded, "Yeah. I mean he got the religion but also have hard time to accept it."

"Maybe there's a lot of things we don't know much about him," Rainbow speculated. Everyone looked at her. She continued, "I mean we know his previous life was cruel and ruthless tactician for Imperial Phoenix Army and Sovereign Lion Nation. And then as Mystic Vampire Pony, he was born to both Mystic Vampire Myotis and a Mortal Mare Lady Angela. But then, he got orphaned because his dad went mad and killed his mother. Nopony treated him like a friend or pony, so he bully them back. And then, Scar Brilliance and Arthur recruited him to join the army. And not to mention, he was a founding member and tactician to Dragon Strike Force, you know."

Everyone looked at her oddly and surprisingly. Rainbow looked surprise and annoyed as she glared back at them.

"What?" Rainbow asked in annoyance, "I read books about war and heroes especially comic books. I pay attention sometimes."

"Wait?! They have the comic books about Dragon Strike Force?" Zephyr asked in surprise.

Shadow Dragon shrugged, "Not that I know of."

"Well, when you have some famous and awesome heroes from history or fictional," Sour Sweet said amusingly with a smile, "You'd get the best media and franchise about them."

Fluttershy hummed in concern, "I'm worried about Terrorcreep. He hasn't been himself lately."

"I wish I can help, Fluttershy." Shadow Dragon said in concern before sighed, "But Terrorcreep has always been... complicated and secretive pony."

"Isn't there something you or your friends can do for him?" Twilight asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon shook his head, "I wish there is."

Fluttershy looked down in concern. Zephyr approached and gave her a gentle pat, "Don't worry, sis. I'm sure you'll get him to spill the beans of his reason. I mean, come on, you and him are the bomb! And who knows? Might be part of our family."

Fluttershy giggled before hugged Zephyr, "Aw, Zephyr Breeze. That is very sweet of you. I didn't know you cared and worried about me."

"Nah," Zephyr said amusingly before showing his charming looks and whispered, "I kinda read that one from TV Show."

Fluttershy sighed, "Honestly..."

"Still, your brother is right," Sour Sweet said calmly and sweetly. She then gave a dry tone, "Even though he can be pain to my ass especially trying to do a French Kiss on me. Yuck! No one does that until I said so."

"Yuck..." Fluttershy was disgusted before sighed, "But you're right. We have to try and reach him."

Scar Brilliance and Arthur were at the lunch buffet as they were chatting, along with their father, and some officers as well. Two brothers have overheard the discussion. They couldn't help but worried about Terrorcreep's secret history about religion.

Arthur sighed, "Maybe we should tell them about Terrorcreep and his issue."

"And you believe it can help him?" Scar asked calmly.

"We can't just pretend and ignore him and his problem. He's not cold and calculative as his father. He's our friend. He needs us."

"I know. But it's him that should speak for himself."

"Yeah. I don't feel like keeping secret anymore," Arthur said in annoyance, "Rather you agree with me or not. I'm telling them about it."

Scar scoffed a bit, "Do as you wish, Arthur. But I will follow you, just in case if you don't do something stupid."

A light lavender Unicorn with a blond colored mane in a ponytail and tail with streaks of lighter green and blue, and also wore a cyan formal dress with armor on it, and her Cutie Mark are Daggers and a Green Book. She nodded, "Your brother is right. You sometimes do stupid and slacking."

"Thanks for vote of confidence, Keira Dagger," Arthur remarked in annoyance.

Unknown to the team, Terrorcreep was there as he has overheard and seen the event. He looked guilty yet angered and sad. He really wish he could tell them about his reason of why he's having trouble with religion. Suddenly, he heard something and even get blinded a bit. He looked back and found his cutie mark glowing and blinking. He realized that it's his turn now. He got up and flew off at once as he heading to the Castle of Friendship.


Within the dark throne chamber, Sauron was sitting down on his chair as he waited patiently for the latest report and news of locating two Elemental Elements. He was meditating and chanting calmly and firmly. He then heard some hoofsteps. He looked up and found Nazgul has arrived and bowed to the ground before him.

"My lord, Terrorcreep has been summoned by the Cutie Map," Nazgul reported firmly and calmly, "It is time for him to get his Elemental Element."

"Excellent..." Sauron said calmly before his eyes glowed in red, "Which element will he take?"


After the charity event, everyone returned to home at once. Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Fluttershy arrived and entered the Castle of Friendship as they wanted to discuss more about Terrorcreep's behavior and secretive about his religion. They then entered the Council Chamber for discussion.

Just before they could start the discussion, Twilight's group stopped and found Terrorcreep looking at both his cutie mark and Destiny Tablet floating above the Cutie Map. He hasn't said a word to anyone especially to Fluttershy.

"Terrorcreep?" Fluttershy called.

"It's calling me..." Terrorcreep said calmly while looking at his cutie mark has landed on Tortoise-Serpent Palace, Earthern Rock State. He then crossed his hooves firmly while narrowing his eyes at the location, "Only two elements to find and retrieve. Either Ice or Thunder..."

"I hope it's the Elemental Element of Thunder." Fluttershy said calmly. Terrorcreep remained silent and firm. She spoke, "Terrorcreep, can I ask you something?"

Terrorcreep narrowed his angry eyes, "No..."

"It's about your religion. And you were supposed to come to church for my charity performance. I'm worried that something happen to you."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Terrorcreep, you haven't been yourself since the Friendship Journal was released. And of course, we know about your religion. I'm actually surprised by it. But I'm happy that you're Christian, Terrorcreep. It shows that you have faith in religion and Mystic God himself."

Terrorcreep snapped, "Can we focus on the mission than talking about my religion?!"

"Oh..." Fluttershy said in concern before sighed, "Okay. I'm sorry about it."

Everyone looked worry about Terrorcreep's snapping at Fluttershy about his religion. Nevertheless, they turned their focus on cutie map. They found Terrorcreep's cutie mark is floating somewhere in Tortoise-Serpent Palace. It then pointed at the medieval mansion-like with vampire bat theme. This shocked and concerned him.

Everyone then looked up and found the Destiny Tablet's words were forming. They read it out loud:

"When the World grows Cruel & Uncertain,

Despair & Pain become Your Only Path,

The Lord works in Mysterious Ways,

For Good or Ill, He gifted you a Trait,

What makes a Monster & What makes a Pony?"

Twilight and her friends gave some thoughts of what the riddle has said. Terrorcreep was in shock yet angered to read a message. And just before anyone could ask, he transformed into a vampire fruit bat as he flapped and flew out at once.

"Terrorcreep?!" Fluttershy asked in shock and concern as she watch vampire fruit bat was still flying away. She then chased after him, "Terrorcreep, wait! Come back!"

"What was that?" Twilight asked in concern.

"I have no idea," Shadow Dragon admitted in concern, "We'd better get some friends to help us. And we need to find out of what's really going on."

"We can explain about it," Scar's voice spoke. Shadow Dragon and Twilight turned and found Scar, Arthur and Keira have arrived at the scene. He continued, "We know why he acted that way."

Arthur nodded, "And trust us, it's not pretty."

"This involved of his mother's death," Keira said in concern as she held the cross stick necklace, "He blamed it for everything that has happen to him."

"Oh my..." Twilight said in concern.

"Tell us," Shadow Dragon said firmly.

Unknown to the group, they were being spied and eavesdropped. Diablo and Spiritcurse were hiding behind the windows. They have all seen and heard everything. They chuckled evilly and amusingly. They turned and returned to the Nightmare Kingdom for reporting to their leader.


Fluttershy was running around as she was calling and shouting for him. She was still trying to find and look for him. But to no avail, she's unable to find him. After some thinking of finding him, she gasped in realization. With her bare hooves, she whistled out loud. Naught the Vampire Fruit Bat flew and appeared before her.

"Naughty! Thank goodness, you came!" Fluttershy said in relief. Naughty smiled. She asked, "I need you to help me find Terrorcreep. I have to find out of why he's so against the religion. And also, why he's suddenly get angry after he read the riddle?"

Naughty nodded happily as he helped and led Fluttershy to find Terrorcreep. By using his smelling on scent, he's able to track down on his master. He led her straight to Ponyville Lake, where they found him. He was hiding and taking shelter underneath the large tree's branch. Mystic Vampire Pony angry yet upset. Something really bother him.

Fluttershy approached to Terrorcreep. And just before she could ask, he turned and looked away. She sighed in concern as she knew that her vampire boyfriend would be too stubborn and angry to talk with her. Nevertheless, she sat down close to him for accompanying him.

Both of them haven't said a word since she found him at the lake. Fluttershy glanced at her boyfriend, who remained silent and calm. Terrorcreep took a glance at her. She shown her puppy dog eyes with worried and curious looks. He was annoyed and irritated as he knew her tactic well.

"You really want to know about why I hate my religion so much," Terrorcreep asked dryly. Fluttershy nodded calmly. He sighed in defeat, "Fine. I will tell you."

Fluttershy asked, "So, what happen?"

"I start hating it after my mother died..." Terrorcreep said dryly. It shocked Fluttershy. He continued, "Before she was abducted and forced into marriage with my father, my mother was the Christian. All her life she has known is about being faithful to the Mystic God and compassion to poor and weak. She helped a lot of ponies from her village. Despite the hardship and mistreatment she suffered, she'd never give in."

"Wow. That sounds nice of her."

"Yes. Yes, she is. Her determination, dedication and faithful to Mystic God has inspired me to follow her religion. I've become the Christian."


Flashback

"For years of struggles and abused by my own father and other bullies, I have prayed to the Mystic God for helping me to find my freedom and happiness," Terrorcreep narrated dryly. "But it never came. All my life I have is being tortured, tormented and abused forever."

Lady Angela has officially made Terrorcreep to be Christian. Almost all of his life, he has prayed to the altar's sacred cross stick for freedom and happiness. On the outside, he tried his best to be positive, calm and firm that he will finally get his happiness. However, instead of getting what he wanted, he got tortured and abused by both his father and bullies.

This has upset and angered him that he's not getting his freedom and happiness. He is now facing at the altar's sacred cross stick. He grew angry and fury.

"I got so angry and upset that I lose my temper. It make me realized that Mystic God wasn't trying to help me but torture and kill me. I start destroying everything especially Christian relics."

Young Terrorcreep screamed in frustration and fury. He began to destroy everything by throwing and smashing glassed and expensive items like vases, stitched clothes, jewels and more especially he was smashing and breaking cross stick to pieces.

Lady Angela entered the living room. She gasped in shock and concern to see the room is in mess. She then found her son was destroying the cross stick. She quickly move and stopped him by hugging and holding him to her, and at the same time, she prayed calmly.

"Terrcoreep, stop! Please! Calm down!" Lady Angela pleaded firmly and calmly, "Please, stop destroying it!"

Young Terrorcreep screamed in anger, "Let me go! Let me go! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! Mother, please!"

"My son! Stop! Don't be afraid! You mustn't!"

"Let me go! Don't you realized, mother?! Everything is a lie! It's a lie!"

"What are you talking about?! What has your father done to you?!"

"It's not my father! It's him!" Young Terrorcreep snapped angrily before pointing and glaring at the scared cross stick. He hissed, "No matter how many times I pray to him, he won't help me to find my freedom and happiness! He's not granting my wish! He's torturing me! He's killing me! He wants me to die! He's worse as anyone else!"

Sensing her son being misunderstand about the religion, Lady Angela sighed, "Terrorcreep, listen to me! Praying doesn't grant wishes, it's about asking for The Lord to give guidance and help. He does it in mysterious ways. Whatever you pray to him, it take time for you to get it. It doesn't happen at once, son."

Young Terrorcreep hissed, "That sounded like an excuse. I pray to him for three years, and it never happen at once. He just wanted to kill me!"

Lady Angela sighed as she gave her son a hug, "I know it's frustrating. But please be patient! It will come true. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But you will get it, one day and someday. Don't give in. Have faith and hope in you and in The Lord's."

Young Terrorcreep screamed as he pushed his mother aside, "No! I don't want to wait! I want it now! I want my freedom! I want my happiness! I demanded it!"

"Terrorcreep!" Lady Angela scolded, "You cannot demand the Lord. 'Demand' is very rude way to pray. Because if you say that, bad things will happen!"

Young Terrorcreep snapped, "Bad things did happen to me! And it's his fault! The Lord can go to hell! I don't give a damn!"

Lady Angela, angered by her son's behavior and disrespectful to religion, slapped his face very hard. She glared at Young Terrorcreep, who shown the slap marks on right and angry yet tearful eyes. She gasped in shock and concern of what she has done to him.

"Son, I..." Lady Angela stuttered in shock and sad.

Young Terrorcreep screamed in anger, "I hate this religion! I hate the Lord! I hate my life! I hate you! You'd never understand of what I've been through!"

Lady Angela was in shock and hurt by his comments, but also shown remorse and guilty. And just before she could say anything, Young Terrorcreep ran off at once while ignoring her call.

"Because of the religion, I've lost my mother at Holy Temple!" Terrorcreep narrated, "I've blamed it and the Lord for ruining my life."

Young Terrorcreep was running angrily and tearfully after what his mother has done to him and 'foolishly' believed in her religion. He arrived at the small lake for being alone and needed some time to think. Suddenly, he felt something warm behind him. He turned back and found the Holy Temple was in blaze.

Young Terrorcreep went and entered the Holy Temple. He stopped as he found the blazing temple and massacred ponies. He even found his father glaring yet smiling in amusement at the destruction while held his hoof on dead Lady Angela's head grounded. Myotis slowly turned and looked at his shocked and scared son. He smirked proudly as he approached his son.

As Mystic Soldiers made their way to Holy Temple, Myotis groaned in defeat. He quickly transformed into his bat form. He escaped at once. Young Terrorcreep cried tearfully as he hugged his mother's corpse.

Flashback Ends...


After listening to his tragic story, Fluttershy couldn't help but feel sad and worry for him. Terrorcreep then held the crest of cross stick. He was glaring at it. She was in shock and surprise that he's still keeping it, despite blaming it a lot.

"If you believe that religion cause you everything, then why do you keep it?" Fluttershy asked in concern and curious.

Terrorcreep held the grip of it, "It's the only item I could remember of my mother. But I still hate it!" He sighed, "I don't know why I kept it for."

"Terrorcreep, there's nothing to be shame about having that crest," Fluttershy said calmly, "It shows that you missed your mother and following her legacy."

"No! You're wrong!" Terrorcreep snapped in anger at the surprised Fluttershy. He clenched the crest while glaring at it, "It's because of this, I have lost everything! My mother died because of this stupid crest! I hate it! I hate him!"

"Terrorcreep..."

"I'd never be free and feel what I wanted, as long I have this stupid crest. I'll lose everything again. All this talk of faith and hope in The Lord is nonsense and stupid."

"Oh my..."

"I don't want to lose you, Fluttershy. I don't want him to take you away, just like how he take my mother away. I won't let The Lord win."

Fluttershy shook her head as she hugged Terrorcreep passionately, "Don't talk like that. Whether you believe in the Lord or not, He won't do such a thing. I believed in him. Everything will be fine. I'll always be with you. I promised."

"Fluttershy..." Terrorcreep said in shock and surprise. He sighed while hugging her back, "Thank you for being my love."

Fluttershy smiled, "I'm happy to help and comfort my friends and love." She then departed from hugging Terrorcreep. She asked, "Tell me. What is that place you don't want to go?"

"That mansion was my home," Terrorcreep said calmly yet dryly. Fluttershy looked surprise and shock. He continued, "And I think I know where we might be looking for."

"Whatever it is, we'll be there and help you out," Shadow Dragon's voice said firmly.

Twilight's voice continued, "After all, we're a team and friends."

Terrorcreep and Fluttershy turned back and found Shadow Dragon, Twilight, Rainbow, Sour Sweet, Scar, Arthur and Keira stood before them. The team smiled confidently and firmly. Two couples smiled back at them. They're ready to get the Elemental Element now.


Terrorcreep led his team to his old family's abandoned mansion, Tortoise-Serpent Palace of Earthern Rock State. They then found a group of Orc Soldiers, Werewolf Scouts and Frankenstein Brutes were patrolling and guarding the mansion's corners and areas. Krennic and Grimcrush - Nazgul's scarred yet deformed Orc Pony-like worn metallic demon armor - were instructing and commanding their army. The team quickly hid behind the walled debris.

"Great. Looks like the group of Necromancers are here," Arthur said dryly before sighed annoyingly, "This is gonna be pain of the neck. What bothersome..."

Keira hissed while glaring at her husband, "My lord, didn't anyone tell you that nothing is easy?" She then grabbed and pulled Arthur's ear hard, "And stop complaining like a brat."

Arthur groaned and hissed in pain, "Ow! Ow! Ow! Seriously! Ow!"

"Odd..." Scar said firmly and calmly. He was using high-tech binocular in spying on the enemy's movement and activities. He continued, "All I see is Grimcrush and Krennic leading the army, but no sign of Black Strategists Five."

"That should be good thing, right?" Rainbow asked curiously.

Scar shook his head, "No. Grimcrush and Krennic are patrolling and guarding the mansion, not looking for the Elemental Element. This means their commanders are here and looking for it now."

"I think I know where they might be," Terrorcreep said calmly and firmly. Everyone looked at him oddly. He continued, "The Chamber of Thunderbat..."

"Chamber of Thunderbat?" Sour Sweet asked in shock and surprise, "I thought that was just a myth or scary story. And boy, that legend always gives me the goosebumps."

"What's Chamber of Thunderbat?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

Terrorcreep sighed, "You already know about 12 Mystic Guardians and their history. After the Great War has ended and two realms are in peace, all of them governed and educated all kinds to advance their civilization. However, one has different ideals from others."

"Vlad Vampire - Mystic Guardian of Thunder..." Shadow Dragon said in concern.

"Yup. That would be him," Arthur confirmed in concern, "That guy is very suspicious, secretive and manipulative tactician. He creeps me out a lot."

Keira scoffed, "You should be thankful that you're reborn as Earth Mystic Ponies, and not Thunder."

"Back to story," Terrorcreep said in annoyance, "Vlad preferred monsters over the mortals. He believed that his kind are more intelligent, resourceful and fierce warriors. His kind deserved more respect and lands than mortals. But unfortunately, none of his brothers and sisters agreed with his proposal. They felt that he was being unfair to others. They see monsters too dangerous and uncertain creatures to the mortals. They decided to give a small portion of land for them. And so, he left to rule his kind."

Twilight hummed in concern, "That explains why monsters and mortals never meant to be good friends. No offense, TC." Terrorcreep scoffed a bit. She then asked, "But what does that have to do with Chamber of Thunderbat?"

"I'm getting there," Terrocreep said calmly, "According to legend, Vlad had build a hidden chamber, known as The Chamber of Thunderbat. And before his disappearance, he sealed something 'precious' to him within the chamber until that time his true heir return to it. The heir alone would be able to open the chamber and used his 'precious' for fulfilling his destiny."

Scar continued, "But the problem is that no one, not even his own brethren or his kind knows what is his 'precious' within the Chamber of Thunderbat. Some said it's his weapon of mass destruction for his enemies. Others believed the chamber housed the deadly monster within. A few thinks it's his personal secrets and items. Most of them believed it's just a story for scaring anyone from searching for it."

"Throughout many generations, Mystic Councilponies have been searching for the chamber," Keira said calmly, "They couldn't find it."

"Oh my..." Fluttershy said in concern.

Rainbow hissed, "Okay, I'm freaked out!"

Sour Sweet nodded in confirmation, "Trust me. Hearing that story makes me scared and nervous to think of what kind of 'his precious' could do to me. It's a scary story! You don't want to know."

"But it's none of them, right?" Twilight asked suspiciously and calmly.

Shadow Dragon hummed in concern, "You think the Elemental Element of Thunder is in the Chamber of Thunderbat?"

"Yes. It has to be," Terrorcreep said calmly and firmly. He then looked at the ruined mansion, "I'd never thought that Chamber of Thunderbat could be right under our nose. My own home. No one knows this until now."

"But even if we do find it, how the heck we get inside?" Sour Sweet asked in annoyance.

Arthur hummed in concern, "She does have the point. Only a true heir can open the chamber. And we don't know who or how we get in there."

Keira sighed, "It will not be easy as we think, Terrorcreep. Unless you know the password, we'd never find and get the Elemental Element of Thunder."

Rainbow groaned, "Just great..."

"We'll figure that out later. We have to get inside before they do," Terrorcreep said firmly, "We cannot let them especially my father get it. It must not fallen to wrong hoof!"

"We won't, TC," Shadow Dragon said firmly, "There must be a way inside."

"Not like we asked the owner of this place to help us get inside," Rainbow remarked dryly.

Everyone gave some thoughts of how to get inside the mansion, without alerting Necromancers about them being here. Fluttershy gasped in realization as she looked at Terrorcreep.

"You know this place," Fluttershy said firmly, "It's your home."

Everyone chatted and nodded in agreement. Terrorcreep nodded in confirmation, "Follow me."

Terrorcreep lead his team for another way to get inside the ruined mansion, hopefully, avoiding Necromancers' spotting and attacking them. Grimcrush and Krennic were leading their soldiers patrolling and guarding the area, though the lieutenants were suspicious as they looked at the walls. They have the feeling that their enemies have arrived for their objective.


Terrorcreep led and guided his team through the cavern passages, which was the home to most of various yet different bats. It shocked and scared most of them especially Sour Sweet, who has the fear of bats, even though Terrorcreep was a Mystic Vampire. They tried their best not to disturb them especially screaming and making noise, which Sour Sweet struggled and unable to contain her fears about the bats.

A few minutes have passed, Terrorcreep and his team have arrived to scientific lab-like kitchen. They then used the lift, which helped and led them to the top. They then emerged out from it. And to their surprise, they're at the living chamber especially the lift they came out is fireplace.

"That was awkward..." Rainbow commented in surprise. She hummed curiously, "I've seen this before from some stallion dressed like a bat."

Sour Sweet hissed and quivered in annoyance, "Can we please not talk about 'bats'?!"

"Time is wasting. We have to find and get the Elemental Element," Scar said firmly.

Keira nodded in concern, "He's right. The longer we wait here, the sooner our enemies will realize that we're here."

"Where do we start?" Twilight asked in concern while looking at her surroundings, "Chamber of Thunderbat could be anywhere. And not to mention, it's hidden very well."

Shadow Dragon sighed, "We'd better start looking now. Let's check around the living chamber. There maybe some clues for us to find."

"Good grief..." Arthur complained in annoyance. Keira, annoyed by his complains, nudged against his chest. He yelped, "Easy, will ya?!"

"Just stop complaining and start searching, my lord." Keira scolded Arthur firmly. She sighed, "It's not like we have the choice."

Terrorcreep's Team looked around and searched through the living chamber. Arthur and Keira looked at the portraits one-by-one. Twilight and Shadow Dragon went to library as they read and researched through the books for finding some clues. Rainbow and Sour Sweet looked around and checked on the walls, several items, tables and chairs. Scar was looking outside of windows and door, keeping an eye out on the enemies.

Terrorcreep was standing before cross stick on the walls, along with an altar of some candelabras, plates for meats, wine drink and Christianity Book. Though he remained calm and firm, deep inside his heart was filled with anger and heartache to look at the Christian relics. His home reminded too much of him, his failures and death of his mother. Fluttershy approached from behind as she patted on his back.

"Terrorcreep, are you alright?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

"I'm fine, Fluttershy..." Terrorcreep said dryly. She can tell that he's not alright. She looked at him calmly. He sighed, "Coming back to this place is a mistake. It reminds me of my old life and failures."

"Oh, Terrorcreep. There was nothing you could have done. You were just a boy."

"I should have been there for her, instead of snapping and running off on her. She died because of me. All because of my hatred and frustration over the religion. I've lost everything. I killed her."

Fluttershy shushed calmly as she gave her boyfriend a comforting hug, "Terrorcreep, please! Calm down. It'll be alright. I promised you." He tearfully cried and hugged her back. She sighed, "Everything will be fine. I promised you, Terrorcreep."

"Do you believe so, Fluttershy?"

"Yes, Terrorcreep," Fluttershy said calmly, "You haven't lost everything. You still got friends and me. We're gonna find and get that Elemental Element. Don't let her down."

Terrorcreep sniffed a bit, "Yes. You're right. Thank you, Fluttershy."

Both Terrorcreep and Fluttershy gave each other a deep passionate kiss. While they were kissing, Terrorcreep glance at the altar and cross stick. He noticed something off about it. He found altar has wrong items and positions, the blank page on Christianity Book, two portraits of pony standing behind the sun while another pony was lying down on the moon, and a strange keyhole on the walls. They all shared in common - blackish demonic bat symbol with crimson eyes and thundering symbol on it.

Terrorcreep departed form kissing Fluttershy. He approached and inspected on the altar carefully. She called her friends. They all looked and wondered of what he's doing. As he carefully inspect and analyzed the situation especially looking at his necklace, his eyes widened in shock and realization. He knows what he has to do now.

Terrorcreep began to move and made some changes on Christianity relic. The altar has now have four candelabras on both sides, four plates of bread, fruits and vegetables, the golden cup has now a sacred water and the book was placed on the center of table. He placed his necklace on the walls. Everyone looked surprise and confuse of what they just saw. He then approached to the book.

Terrorcreep took a deep breathe and spoke calmly:

"Oh, The Lord's Bless and Order, the living rises and walks upon the Earth's Soil as its Sun's Awakening, and by its Nightfall, the dead shall return and lay down for a deep rest to the Heaven, not its Hell."

BOOM! Everyone yelped in surprise and shock. They saw Terrorcreep's necklace began to transform its sacred cross stick form into a golden bat-like with angelic on left and demonic on right while its middle has the form of thundering symbol on shield and cross stick on body. It then screeched harmonically and calmly.

The whole altar and cross stick glowed brightly in luminous golden into pure white, causing the book to forms its written words - 'Thou understand its Wisdom of Living and Dead. Thou shall discover the Great Truth. Remember who thou once were, and where thy Destiny lies in.'

The portraits of the Living and Dead stood up and turned to face each other. They all chanted and sang harmonically and calmly, causing another portrait to emerge from the walls. It was where the sun and moon merged together into the eclipse. It then engulfed into blackish and walls open into two. It revealed a dark cyan colored portal-like.

The golden bat emerged and flew straight to Terrorcreep. It transformed back into sacred cross stick necklace. He grabbed and put it around his neck.

"Wow. And wow... How did you know it would work?" Arthur asked in surprise.

Keira nodded in concern, "And not to mention, you know the password as well?"

"My mother told me the story of the sun and night for the living and dead, and the importance and position of Christian Altar," Terrorcreep said calmly. He then looked at his necklace, "And I also suspect that my necklace is the key."

"Wow. That's awesome..." Rainbow remarked happily.

Sour Sweet nodded, "Not to mention, that is bloody twisted!"

"Still... It's suspicious too," Scar said calmly and concernedly. Everyone looked at him. He continued, "Don't you all find something suspicious about this? The Christianity Religion has the bat symbol with thundering mark."

Twilight gave some thoughts and said, "Scar Brilliance's right. This is suspicious and weird. Since when did Vlad interesting about the Christianity Religion when he's more concern with monsters and governing the land for his kind? And not to mention, we don't who is his True Heir, and Terrorcreep was able to figure it out."

Sour Sweet looked concern yet thoughtfully, "You don't think..."

Shadow Dragon noticed something from the entrance. He found Krennic and Grimcrush leading their army charging in. He yelped, "We'll think of the answer later! We've got company!"

Scar armed with his Lion Rapier, "We'll handle them. Terrorcreep, take your team and get the Elemental Element now!"

Terrorcreep nodded firmly as he led his team into the portal at once. The walls quickly closed and sealed off at once. Scar, Arthur and Keira armed with their Lion Rapier, Noble Proud Scimitar and Sabretooth's Daggers. Grimcrush, Krennic and their army have arrived and entered the living chamber. They all armed with their weapons for preparing the fight.

"This is gonna be pain of the neck," Arthur said in annoyance.

Keira slapped Arthur's head, "Please, stop complaining and focus on the work!"

"All units, position!" Scar ordered firmly. More Mystic Portals appeared, allowing more of Sovereign Lion Soldiers emerged and armed with their weapons. He narrowed his eyes firmly, "Attack!"

Scar and his army of Sovereign Lion Soldiers charged and engaged with Grimcrush and Krennic. Scar battled with Krennic, who is armed with his blaster to fire at him. Arthur and Keira battled with Grimcrush, who used brute strength to swing his giant axe at them. Sovereign Lion Soldiers fought and battled with the Necromancer Soldiers fiercely.


After passing through the mysterious portal, Terrorcreep and his team jumped out and landed on the ground hard. They all groaned and moaned painfully as they slowly recovered and standing up. Rainbow and Sour Sweet looked green and sick. They quickly went to the sewer and vomit out. The rest of them were a bit disgusted but ignoring it. They then turned and looked around of their surroundings.

Terrorcreep and his team found themselves in an ancient yet ruined chamber-like that is filled with armored vampire-like knights armed with various weapons standing on top of small topspin-like platforms in midair. And in front of them was a giant demonic blackish humanoid vampire bat statue with pairs of giant and smaller wings worn the silver battle armor and black ancient robe-like stood before them. The statue was holding a giant orb-like, with his bare claws. On his both sides, are four giant demonic yet scary bat-like monsters squatting down like dogs. The area was surrounded by more flying platforms and bats.

"Wow... What is this place?" Rainbow asked in concern.

"We've found it," Terrorcreep said calmly and firmly while looking at his surroundings. He gulped, "We have found the Chamber of Thunderbats."

"Oh my..." Fluttershy said in surprise.

Sour Sweet nodded, "No kidding. We really did it."

"I'm guessing that orb object is where the Elemental Element of Thunder hidden," Twilight said firmly while pointing at the Vlad Statue holding the orb. Everyone looked at her oddly. She sighed, "Think about it. Vlad is the Mystic Guardian of Thunder, and therefore the Elemental Element we're trying to find and get is Thunder. And not to mention, Terrorcreep's power is thunder."

"Hmm... Good point." Rainbow said in agreement.

"Then, we'd better get that Elemental Element now!" Shadow Dragon said firmly.

Terrorcreep nodded firmly, "Agreed. Let's move it now!"

Terrorcreep's Team headed towards the statue of Vlad the Mystic Guardian of Thunder. While everyone was very focused on looking at the statue, Fluttershy was distracted as she was looking at some scary armored knights on platforms. She can't help but feel worry and scared that they might attack sooner or later. Suddenly, she got gagged and grabbed by mysterious attacker. And then, she magically disappeared from sights.

Terrorcreep's team have arrived before the statue. Twilight, Terrorcreep and Rainbow flapped their wings as they flew towards the orb that Vlad is holding. They looked at each other for the moment. They nodded firmly and calmly. They cautiously and slowly approached to the orb. As they touched it, they all got zapped and shocked by its lightning powers. They all fell to the ground. Luckily, Shadow Dragon and Sour Sweet came and rescued them in time.

Rainbow groaned, "What the heck was that?"

"Must be kind of security mechanism," Twilight said in concern while looking at the orb, "Only the True Heir can open it."

"Well, that was terrific," Sour Sweet remarked annoyingly, "Anything else you want to add for some bad news?"

"Wait! Where's Fluttershy?!" Terrorcreep asked in concern, shocking the team to turn on the back.

"She was behind us!" Shadow Dragon said in concern, "She couldn't have disappeared, unless..."

Terrorcreep gasped, "No! They're here already!"

"How right you are..." The dark gentleman's voice spoke calmly, shocking Terrorcreep's Team turned to the front of Vlad Statue. They found Myotis was holding and chocking Fluttershy while arming his Crimson Lightning blade on her neck. He smiled, "Son..."

Terrorcreep snarled, "Myotis! Let her go!"

"I don't think so, boy. I would never let go of my advantage to defeat you and claim our victory. That is how strategy works, son."

"I am not your son!" Terrorcreep snapped in anger, "I will kill you! I will have my revenge!"

Myotis smirked darkly, "Go ahead and try. You will fail. You're nothing but a failure, boy!"

Terrorcreep growled in anger before screamed in anger. He summoned and armed with his Dual Thunder Axes. His team shouted to stop him from falling into the enemies' traps. But he already charged and readied to attack Myotis. However, his evil father raised and lifted Fluttershy before him. This has stopped him from attacking. Terrorcreep hesitated to do anything since his love was in the way.

Just before anyone could do anything, Myotis moved Fluttershy aside as he struck and thrust his Crimson Lightning, whipping at his former son's face and body. Terrorcreep got pushed back. He was about to attack but he got hit blasted and hit by Dark Magical Orbs and Dark Magic Shots by Spiritcurse and Trickster Fox, who appeared on both sides. He got injured and wounded painfully. He suddenly got grabbed and held by someone else. He looked up and found Sauron, standing before him.

His team gasped in shock and worry of what they saw. They were about to charge and attack Sauron and his three commanders. They got grabbed and pulled down by Shadowy Tentacles. They turned and found Majin Kiyomori, Spiritshadow and Majin's Lieutenant Treach - a demon-like priest pony worn demonic spiky mask with fangs and armored ancient robe chanted darkly and evilly. Nazgul swung and slammed his mace-like flail in knocking and injuring them hard. They all got badly injured while they're tangled and imprisoned by the tentacles. Diablo appeared and made some funny and amusing faces to them.

Terrorcreep groaned while glaring at Sauron, "Sauron..."

"What?! But..." Rainbow said in shock and concern, "I thought Shadow Dragon and Twilight killed him! They blew him up with Shadow Dragon's Supreme Darkness Cannon and Twilight's Rainbow Light Blast, from what they told us! It was during the Siege of Nightmare Kingdom!"

Everyone stared at her awkwardly. Rainbow looked confuse and asked, "What? I pay attention."

"Killed him?!" Shadow Dragon asked in concern. He hissed while shaking his head, "Like any Demon Generals, they can be resurrected by ritual. They just need the right coded DNA of their armors, personal stuffs and some specific ingredients that can complete the resurrection ritual."

"Oh. Right. I forgot about that." Rainbow said in concern.

"Well, it doesn't matter now. The Elemental Element of Thunder will be mine now. Now, tell me and do me a favor, boy," Sauron said calmly while pointed at the Vlad Statue's Orb, "Open that orb!"

"Really? You're asking me to open it?" Terrorcreep asked in annoyance before scoffed, "In case if you haven't realized, only True Heir can open it."

"And you're not?" Majin Kiyomori asked curiously. He laughed a bit, "Curious. How curious. You didn't realize at all."

"Kiyomori has the point, kid," Trickster Fox said happily as she tickled Terrorcreep's chin, "It's very curious that you were able to figure out the Chamber of Thunderbat's secret password."

"And also, an interesting question to add in," Spiritcurse said calmly and amusingly, "Did your mother actually knows about the Chamber of Thunderbat?"

Terrorcreep and his team were shocked and concerned yet confuse of what Spiritcurse has questioned. Is there more to Lady Angela and her secrets especially involving of Chamber of Thunderbat?

Nazgul hissed darkly and calmly, "Yes. Your mother doesn't just possessed the religion, but also her ancestors' heritage and legacy. One that led us here."

Terrorcreep gave some thoughts while shown concern, "No... It couldn't be..."

"Tell me, did you really think I forced her into marriage with me for the creation of you? To make you like me and your previous life?" Myotis narrowed his eyes darkly while questioning Terrorcreep. His son turned and glared at him. He smirked calmly, "That was my objective. But the true goal to Necromancers is to bring forth the True Heir of Vlad."

Diablo laughed evilly while looking at Terrorcreep, "Guess who is the one?!"

"Okay, what the hell is he talking about?" Rainbow asked in concern.

Twilight gasped, "Then... Then that means..."

"Terrorcreep..." Shadow Dragon said in shock, "He and Lady Angela are the the direct descendants of Vlad!"

"What the hell?!" Sour Sweet asked in shock and concern.

"No... It can't be..." Terrorcreep said in shock and concern, "That's impossible!"

Fluttershy gasped weakly, "Oh my..."

Black Strategists Five laughed amusingly and darkly. Nazgul nodded firmly, "Your mother wasn't teaching you about the religion, but passing her ancestor's legacy for you to guard and keep. And you have failed miserably. She also knows where the Chamber of Thunder hidden."

"Indeed. The Elemental Element will be ours!" Myotis said calmly and proudly, "All thanks to you."

Terrorcreep was in shock yet heartbroken and upset to hear it. Sauron clenched his grip on the vampire pony's neck while pointed his Dark General Sword at Fluttershy's neck, shocking and scared her a lot.

"Now, you will open that orb now or history repeat itself again," Sauron said darkly and calmly. Terrorcreep hissed and growled at him. He continued, "Your love for her is your greatest weakness. She will die, just like your mother. You will lose everything again."

Terrorcreep snarled angrily while glaring at Sauron, "Leave her alone, monster!"

"Monster?" Sauron asked amusingly before chuckled a bit, "How amusing. Do you truly believed that someone will ever love you?" He asked calmly, "You're nothing but a monster, boy. Nopony would ever love monster especially a mother of yours. She wasn't there for you, and she will never be there for you now. After all, his own brothers and sisters betrayed and abandoned him and his ideals because he was nothing but a monster. He doesn't deserve love. "

Terrorcreep screamed in anger while cried tearfully, "Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!"

Terrorcreep closed his eyes while crying tearfully and angrily. He can't help but to agreed with Sauron's Point-of-View and Facts. No one, and not even his own mother ever loved him. Like his own ancestor, he doesn't deserve it.

"No! You're wrong, Sauron!" Fluttershy exclaimed firmly. Everyone looked at her, despite she was being held and choked by Myotis. She continued firmly and bravely, "Terrorcreep deserve friendship! He deserve love! Just because he looks like a monster, doesn't mean he has to be one. Yes, there maybe some ponies misunderstand and judge him harshly. But there're some believed and treat him as a hero, friend and family! I know that because I've seen so many creatures especially Discord felt that treatment. And above all, Terrorcreep is more than a monster. He's more of a pony! He has a heart! He has friends!" She sighed calmly, "He has me. I loved him! I will be strong and faithful! I'll stand by his side till the end!"

"Fluttershy..." Terrorcreep said in shock and surprise. He then remembered something of what she has said, "Strong... Faithful... Love..."


Flashback:

Inside the mansion's living chamber, Lady Angela was sitting down on her rocking chair. She was holding and rocking a baby Terrorcreep while singing happily to him. It has made him to smile happily and calming. He giggled happily at her.

"My Little Terrorcreep," Lady Angela said happily, "Always cheerful and happy, aren't you, little one?"

Baby Terrorcreep giggled, "Mama! Mama!"

"Terrorcreep, I promise you that one day you will find your greatest happiness in life. And also, you will prove the world that monsters and mortals can be together," Lady Angela said calmly. She then looked at him, "As long you stand strong and be faithful, you will find what you're looking for."

"Really? Do you mean it?" Baby Terrorcreep asked curiously.

"Of course." Lady Angela said calmly while looking at the crest, "The Lord is watching us. Guiding us. Helping us to find what we're looking for. Not the way we wanted, He works in mysterious ways for a good reason. Have faith, my son. It will come to you..."

"What do you mean, mama? I don't understand..."

"One day, you will understand. When you do, do not lose sight of it. And remember, my son, I will and always love you from beginning till the end..."

Flashback Ends


"Love..." Terrorcreep said calmly while cried tearfully. Everyone looked at him in surprise and shock. He then smiled sadly, "I understand, mother. I have found what I was looking for after a long struggles. It wasn't freedom I'm looking for. Love. I have found my love now..."

"What are you babbling, child?!" Myotis demanded in annoyance.

Terrorcreep glared at his father, "Something you will never or care to understand. Love is the reason of what I'm searching for!" He looked at Fluttershy, who smiled weakly, "She is the one!"

Suddenly, a small speck of light flickered and shinned brightly blinding everyone's eyes. A sphere with thunder symbol glowed in cyan aura. As soon as its light dimmed and dispersed, everyone was in shock and surprise of what they saw.

Sauron was in shock as he threw Terrorcreep at Myotis and Fluttershy to the ground. He has his demonically metallic wings spread out. He went after the Elemental Element of Thunder now. He was about to reach it out.

Seeing the Demon General tried to reach it, both Terrorcreep and Fluttershy looked and nodded at each other firmly. He summoned and unleashed his Grizzly Wings, which the swarm of bats flocked and blocked the view of Demon General. Sauron managed to repel the bats off, but halted and blocked by Fluttershy's Stare. Both of them gave a powerful yet deep Stare on each other. However, shy Pegasus struggled to use her Stare against the Demon General's, who remain firm and calm.

Fluttershy grunted, "Terrorcreep, do it!"

Terrorcreep screamed as he flew and reached out the Elemental Element of Thunder. It has now entered and merged together with him. He groaned in pain yet relief as he can feel the power flowing and surging through his vein. He turned and faced his enemies.

"Curse you! Why do you keep ruin our plans?!" Myotis exclaimed in anger.

Terrorcreep narrowed his eyes in anger, "Because I have something worth fighting for. I am not giving up on that happiness!"

And just before anyone could do anything, Terrorcreep screamed wildly and firmly as he summoned the power of Thunderstorm. It hit Demon General and his commanders. He then unleashed a powerful thundering storm of Nightmare Raid in ramming and thrusting most of them especially killing both Spiritshadow and Diablo to pieces. He fired some Thunder Balls, injuring his enemies especially Demon General.

Activating and charging up his power of Elemental Element, Terrorcreep is now filled and surged by thunderous energy in his body. He is now fully powerful. He then unleashed and fired his Nightmare Thunder Destroyer, which devastated and defeated Sauron and his commanders. Most of them were defeated and unconscious.

Terrorcreep stood before his enemies especially his father, "Get out..."

Sauron hissed in anger, "This isn't over, boy..."

Summoning the Mystic Portal, Sauron and his remaining commanders quickly escape to it at once. Terrorcreep turned and looked at his friends, who slowly recovered and stand before him. Fluttershy smiled happily at him. She trotted and hugged him happily. He hugged her back. Scar and his unit have arrived as well since they defeated and repelled Grimcrush and Krennic's forces back.

"Looks like the party is over," Arthur said in relief.

Scar nodded in agreement, "Indeed. Terrorcreep has found the Elemental Element and his happiness."

"Wow. We did need it..." Sour Sweet remarked in amazement.

Rainbow nodded happily, "Yeah! That was awesome!"

"Eight Elements down," Twilight said calmly, "only one to go."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Only the Ice remains. Icy will get it when the time is right."

Terrorcreep and Fluttershy departed from hugging while looking at each other. They both smiled.

"Thank you, Fluttershy for everything," Terrorcreep said happily and tearfully. He then put the crest necklace around his neck, "You've helped me realized that my mother has been praying for my sake and my happiness. Her pray finally come true. I have found it."

Fluttershy smiled, "I'm happy to help, Terrorcreep."

"There's one more thing to do," Terrorcreep said calmly and firmly.

Terrorcreep knelt down to the ground before the confuse and surprise Fluttershy. The rest of his friends were confuse as well. He held the blue box up. He then opened it as it revealed a ring-like necklace. It shocked and surprised the team and even Fluttershy.

"No way!" Sour Sweet said in shock.

Keira smiled, "He's gonna do it."

"Fluttershy, I want to be with you. You're the only pony, who truly understands me and care for me. I don't want to lose you again. Never ever again." Terrorcreep said calmly while smiling, "I need to ask you this - will you stand by my side till the end?"

"Terrorcreep..." Fluttershy said calmly. Touched by her boyfriend's proposal and speech, Fluttershy formed tears of joy as she jumped and hugged him happily to the ground. She laughed happily while looking at him, "You know I've always do. We'll always be together."

Terrorcreep smiled and formed tears of joy. Both him and Fluttershy leaned close to each other. They gave each other their deep passionate kiss. Their team smiled happily to see it. Both Rainbow and Sour Sweet sniffed a bit before they cried tearfully and hugged each other. Shadow Dragon and Twilight looked at each other as they both smiled and nuzzled by faces. Scar, Arthur and Keira looked at each other. They smiled calmly and proudly for their tactician got his happiness.

"This is so awesome..." Rainbow said tearfully and happily.

Keira gasped in surprise as she pointed at the orb, "What's that?!"

Everyone looked up and found Vlad's Orb glowed brightly in cyan. It began to crack like its hatching. It then exploded, causing everyone to duck down from it. As soon as the debris stopped falling, they stood up and looked at the surprising sight that Vlad was holding.

They saw the floating ancient European-like portrait of Vlad and beautiful angel-like pony dressed in white dress kissing each other passionately and deeply at the sight of beautiful winter garden, with beautiful lake, Terrorcreep's mansion, and also the eclipse above them. They both worn the sacred cross stick necklaces around their necks.

Arthur whistled, "Well, what do you know?"

"I don't believe it..." Rainbow said in shock.

"That picture..." Sour Sweet said in surprise, "That almost looked like 'Angel and Demon of Winter'."

"I'm guessing it is. Could it be..." Scar said in surprise. He then gave some thoughts about Vlad's history. Everyone looked at him. He continued, "If I'm correct, Vlad wanted his kind to work and coexist with the mortals, as well as sharing the same land because of his experience of friendship and love with the Angel."

"Wait! You're telling me that 'Angel and Demon of Winter' is the history and real?" Arthur asked in surprise.

Scar nodded, "I believed so. He wanted the equality between monsters and mortals. But his brothers and sisters disagreed with his proposal because they're worried that mortals and monsters feared each other and fight till death. Vlad was dishearten and upset over their decision. So, he left to rule his kind, but he often visit his love at Mystic Realm, where he built the mansion and Chamber of Thunderbats for his wife and children."

"And I'm guessing leaving the most precious behind," Keira said calmly, "Hoping that his True Heir will return and continue his legacy."

"That sums it up," Twilight agreed.

Shadow Dragon nodded while looking at both Terrorcreep and Fluttershy, "And the proof is here. Monsters and mortals can be together as friends and love."


Using the Mystic Portal. Terrorcreep's Team returned to Castle of Friendship, where the rest of their friends were waiting. Pinkie hopped and stood before Terrorcreep and Pinkie.

"So..." Pinkie asked happily.

Fluttershy smiled, "We got the Element."

"But that's not the only thing we got." Terrorcreep added calmly.

Pinkie gasped in surprise, with the widen eyes of happiness and cuteness, asked, "Did you...?" Terrorcreep nodded. She turned to Fluttershy, "And did you...?" Fluttershy nodded as well. She squealed and cheered happily, "Oh, I'm so happy! I'm gonna make the best wedding party I ever! And it's gonna be the best!"

Terrorcreep and Fluttershy smiled, "We're counting on you."


Two Months Later...

Everyone including Fluttershy's family, friends, Dragon Strike Force and even Sovereign Lion Nations were gathered at the Ponyville Church due to Terrorcreep and Fluttershy were getting married.

Terrorcreep was standing on the top of altar, along with Laxtinct acted as the priest and Shadow Dragon acted as both best friend and best stallion. Twilight and her friends were Fluttershy's bridesmaids. Fluttershy's Family, Dragon Strike Force, Starlight, Shadow Six and most of Sovereign Lion Nation officials were sitting on the front to witness the marriage. The door is opened. Four Cutie Mark Crusaders hopped around while spreading the flowers around as Fluttershy marched and headed towards the altar. Both Fluttershy and Terrorcreep stood before it.

"I cannot believe that you let Laxtinct be the priest," Shadow Dragon said in shock.

Terrorcreep sighed, "He's persistent of wanting to marry me and Fluttershy off. But he's still our friends."

"Nervous?" Shadow Dragon asked curiously.

Terrorcreep scoffed a bit, "A bit. Not very much. Nothing I can't handle."

Shadow Dragon smiled, "Good for you."

"My dearest friends and family, we gather today to celebrate the odd yet amazing and best lovely inexplicable bond between Terrorcreep and Fluttershy," Laxtinct said passionately and calmly. He then smiled at the couple. They smiled at him. He continued, "True love is a fickle creature. Difficult to find, nearly impossible to tame especially when it comes to the Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'." He cleared his throat a bit, "Well, more like ridiculous and nonsense the book Twilight's goth vampire and unemotional girl. The book, not the pony! There's the difference!"

Most of ponies including Blazefist, Aqua and even his niece - Indigo Zap glared at him annoyingly for his silly jokes.

"Sorry," Laxtinct laughed a bit before cleared his throat, " But point is that Terrorcreep and Fluttershy have proven that monsters and mortals can be friends and love especially having the chance of happiness together. And now, for the vows and the rings." Pinkie appeared out of nowhere and passed the book to him. He smiled to saluted Pinkie, "Thanks, Pinkie."

Naughty and Angel passed the rings-like necklace to their owners. Terrorcreep and Fluttershy placed them around each other's necks.

As he opened the book, Laxtinct spoke firmly, "Do you, Sir Terrorcreep, Son of Lady Angela and Tactician of Sovereign Lion Nation, take this beloved Lady Fluttershy as your lovely lady?"

"Obviously," Terrorcreep said firmly. Laxtinct gave him the annoying looks. He sighed, "I do. Till the end of my life."

"And do you, Fluttershy - daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Shy, take this lovely vampire as your husband?" Laxtinct asked calmly. He then looked and read other lines. He yelped before groaned in annoyance, "Okay. I'm not reading that nonsense part! Who comes up with that?! Seriously! He's not evil vampire like his dad! He only take strawberry for refreshing, and maybe animals'!" He cleared his throat, "Not the point! Just for her to be good and supportive, and also giving moral support and guidance to him. That is enough! Thank you very much."

Fluttershy giggled a bit, "I will and always do till the end of my life."

"I now pronounce you mare and stallion," Laxtinct said calmly. He smiled while looking at both Terrorcreep and Fluttershy, who are looking at each other. He declared, "Do the thing, Beauty and the Beast."

Both Terrorcreep and Fluttershy hugged each other as they kissed passionately and happily by lips. Everyone cheered and gave the round of applause for their happy marriage. Sour Sweet, Rainbow, Indigo and even Zephyr Breeze cried in tears of joy for them. Shadow Dragon and Twilight looked at each other for the moment. They both nodded and smiled happily and gently that they'll get the chance soon.

As Terrrorcreep and Fluttershy were having their moments, the Mystic Vampire saw something from the window. He saw Lady Angela stood outside of garden as she smiled and waved to him. He gasped before cried tearfully to see her one last time.

Fluttershy noticed him crying and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy that we're together," Terrorcreep said calmly before wiped his tears off. He and his wife hugged. He then looked at the window. He found his mother was standing on the garden, gone. He realized it was a ghost. He sighed, "Thank you, mother. For everything."

"I will and always love you, my son..."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Paige O'Hara: Lady Angela
Paul St. Peter: Sauron

Minor Casts:
Richard Epcar: Myotis
Lawrence Makoare: Nazgul
Dave B. Mitchell: Majin Kiyomori
Susan Silo: Spiritcurse
Stephanie Sheh: Trickster Fox
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Brenda Circhlow: Zecora
Josh Grelle: Scar Brilliance
Kaiji Tang: Arthur Warfate
Tara Platt: Keira Dagger
Derek Stephen Prince: Diablo
Kevin Michael Richardson: Spiritshadow
Bruce Spence: Treach

Cameo:
Ryan Beil: Zephyr Breeze
P.J. Byrne: Laxtinct