• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,850 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 3 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force are on the quest to find all eight Elemental Elements before Dark Mystic Ponies could get and weaponized them for their dark ambition!

  • ...
8
 14
 1,850

Episode 23: Dr. Shorty & Ms. Cruelty

Author's Note:

'It isn't the Mane Thing About You' storyline will be much more different than you think. It will be loosely based on 'Dr. Jeckyll & Mr. Hyde' in it as well. This was suggested by 13mcjunkinm - one of my supporters and best friends.

During nighttime, townponies, Mystic Ponies and even Water Tiger Kingdom have gathered at Ponyville Town Hall for special event - Ponyville Science Expo, which involved of various scientists and inventors showed off their theories, experiments, inventions, sciences and many various projects. Both Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force were among them as well.

They were having some grubs and drinks happily, as well as chatting with each other about Shorty and his inventions. They were joined by Courage Tiger, Scarblade, Asami, Ciel, ZekeCrimson, Riverstrike and Sam LaMaurche - A cerulean middle-aged Earth Pony with short mustache, lighter orange and crimson mane in his bun-shape with a crimson cap-like to cover his top and worn a glasses worn crimson minister's robe.

"Wow. This place is packed," Twilight commented in amazement while looking around of her surroundings, "I thought Rarity's Boutiques always been packed."

Rarity giggled, "And I'm proud of it, darling. I'm really proud of it."

"No kidding," Shadow Dragon agreed. He turned and looked at Courage Tiger, "I'm more surprised that you and your officials have come to visit."

"You're kidding me?" Asami asked amusingly. She scoffed, "We wouldn't miss my big brother's latest science expo."

Ciel nodded, "After all, we're family."

"And as his friends, we must show our support to him for his inventions," Courage Tiger agreed, "After all, he's representing to his kingdom and team."

"Indeed, he is, my lord. And we're proud of him," Riverstrike said proudly.

"Even though he wasn't very good at magic," Sam joked amusingly, "Poor lad..."

"That reminds me," Rarity said calmly, "I was wondering why didn't Shorty used his magic in the first place? Is something wrong with his?"

Courage Tiger and his officials yelped in concern by Rarity's question. The rest of her friends looked curious about Shorty's inability of using magic. Dragon Strike Force looked uneasy to talk about it since Shorty's very personal about magic.

HONK! Everyone gasped and awed happily to hear the trumpet sounded. Saved by the bell, Courage Tiger and his officials were relieved and happy that they've managed to avoid the questions. They're all looking at the stage.

"Fillies and gentlecolts!" Mayor Mare greeted happily and proudly, "Thanks you all for coming to the Ponyville Science Expo. Today, you all have shown your inventions and experiments be the best as they can be. And I must say there were indeed many intriguing and amazing science projects I ever seen." She cleared her throat, "But none of them could be match to our current champion - Shorty Thinking! So, let's give him a warm welcome!"

Ponies gave another applause and cheers. The curtains lifted up as Shorty emerged out from the stage. He worn his black suit and white uniform. He bowed down before his guests.

"Thank you, Ms. Mayor," Shorty said happily, "Citizens of Ponyville Town! Allow me to present you my latest inventions that would be very beneficial to the world and disabled ponies. I give you new and advanced prosthetic hoof. Unlike its predecessors, this one connects to your brain, and perfected and turned impossible odds to possible. A demonstration to show!"

Shorty turned and looked at the colt, who has missing right hoof and emerged from the backstage. He took out the mechanical prosthetic hoof-like. He placed it in attaching to the colt's empty space. The colt looked at him for the moment. The professor nodded happily, making the little colt squealed and smiled happily as he began painting down on art block. For a minute has passed, the colt has finished his art block. He turned it to the front, where his artwork turned out to be a perfect artwork of Mona Lisa-like pony.

Everyone awed in amazement and surprise of what they just saw. They all clapped their hooves and cheered wildly and happily for his success.

"Like I said before," Mayor Mare smiled happily, "None can match his ingenious inventions again. Congratulation, Professor Shorty."

Shorty nodded and bowed humbly, "I am honored, Mayor Mare."

Everyone chatted happily and amusingly with each other about Shorty's latest inventions has once again proven itself to be successful for helping ponies. He is now chatting with his friends and family about his success.

"Shorty, you have done well." Riverstrike commented.

Sam smiled, "Yes. Your invention has indeed help the world."

"Continue do your best. We're counting on you!" Courage Tiger said firmly, "Show them what you're made of and why you're part of Water Tiger Kingdom, Professor Shorty!"

Shorty nodded firmly, "I'd be honored. I will do my best, sir! After all, Science beats Magic."

"If he has the problem, we'd be happy to help. Right, everyone?" Rarity said happily Everyone chatted and nodded in agreement. She sighed, "I've always prove my point."

"Well, hopefully, she doesn't lose her pretty face and hair," Ciel commented, "Last time she tried to help with his science project, she got turned into a toad. This freaked him out a lot."

Asami nodded, "Yeah. Especially tomorrow morning, she has other appointments to meet on. She doesn't want to miss her beauty mane shows."

Rarity yelped in concern, "Oh dear... T-They're right... I'm almost forgot about it."

"No worries. I'm sure we'll make it out," Shorty said proudly.

Rarity smiled as she nuzzled Shorty's face gently, "Thank you, Shorty."

Unknown to anyone, Zecora has watched everything from the table. She was drinking her hot coconut drink. She glared annoyingly at Shorty. Twilight and Shadow Dragon came and approached her.

"Zecora!" Twilight greeted warmly, "I'm surprise that you decide to show up at the Science Expo."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. I thought you hated coming here since it has no potion expo."

"I do hated coming here." Zecora said calmly as she took another sip of coconut drink, "Ponies these days especially Shorty believed that Science beats Magic." She scoffed a bit, "His judgment is wrong. What a fool..."

"Sounds like someone's jealous," Shadow Dragon commented.

Twilight nodded, "She is. But we have to admit one thing, Zecora. Science often gives benefits to the world especially to that young colt. I'd say that both Science and Magic are good use for the world."

"That maybe true, Twilight," Zecora said calmly, "But yet again, I have made the point about Shorty's relying on science than his heritage."

"Say what?" Twilight asked in confusion.

Zecora sighed, "There are some things that cannot be solved by science, only magic and potion can. It was them we must embrace and make impossible possible. And I have proven my valid yet wise point for helping you, my friends. Wouldn't you agree?"

Twilight gave some thoughts of what Zecora has said, "You do make a valid point, Zecora. Without you, I hate to think of what outcome might happen to us."

"Yes. I am glad that we share some valid point," Zecora said in relief as she took another sip of her coconut drink, "Ah... This drink soothes my mind calmly."

"Wow. Zecora really make her personal issues with science," Shadow Dragon commented.

Twilight nodded, "Yeah. Zecora never made anything so personal until science shows up. Better watch of what we said, otherwise, we might make her angry about it."

Shadow Dragon nodded softly, "Yeah. And watch out for Shorty too. He doesn't like talk about magic especially his own. It's very personal."

"Everypony really makes everything personal," Twilight commented in concern.


Within Wicked Hut of Nightmare Kingdom, Spiritcurse was busy reading her manual potion book at her magical potion chamber. She was making potions and chemicals together in the cauldron. Suddenly, a door was knocked, which she responded to it and allowed her guest to enter. She was none other than Trickster Fox.

"Hey, old friend, whatcha you doing?" Trickster Fox asked playfully.

"Making potions," Spiritcurse remarked dryly and annoyingly as she added the vial of blue liquid, "I'm trying to predict the next Elemental Element for us to find and solve the riddle. That way we shouldn't rely on those fools to do our dirty works."

Trickster Fox sighed, "Yes. You are right about that one. Every time we tried to follow and catch up to them, we end up let losing the Elemental Element to them."

"Exactly. Which is why we must find and get it before those fools do. Problem is the riddle we need to solve, should it appear."

"And I don't believe we can answer it easily."

"Do you have anything else that brighten our mood?"

"I have. I have a very special pony in mind for our amusement."

"Amusement?" Spiritcurse asked curiously. Trickster Fox smiled and nodded. She smirked, "Show me, my dear friend."

Trickster Fox poured the greenish liquid of vial on the cauldron. It revealed the portal, which shown Rarity showing off her beauty and mane to most of ponies, and the next vision revealed both Shorty and Zecora arguing wildly and angrily. This put a smile on her face.

"That looks amusement..." Spiritcurse said amusingly. Trickster Fox nodded happily. She then showed the vial of dark purple liquid, "And this potion will make things interesting."

Trickster whistled, "Me like it..."


On the next day, it was very busy for ponies to buy and sell products at the market street as usual. But the busiest is happening to one of the stalls - flower stall, owned by three flower sisters - Rose, Lily and Daisy. Bon-Bon was next to find and choose the flower. She looked worried and uneasy as she looked at the couple boutiques of flowers.

"There's just so many! How can I choose?!" Bon-Bon asked in concern and confusion.

Hearing what Bon-Bon has said, couple of ponies moved to the front and chattered in concern and anger about how they would able to chose the perfect boutiques.

"Now, hang on, everypony! We'll help all of you!" Rose exclaimed in concern.

"How?!" Bon-Bon asked in concern.

"What I would do..." Rarity's voice asked amusingly, making the crowd gasped in surprise to turn and looked at her. She approached to the flower stall. She spoke, "...is pick flowers that accentuate my mane. It makes for a captivating color story when you present them to whomever they're intended."

Rarity levitated some lavender and sapphire flowers into a perfect boutique for Bon-Bon. She smiled happily that she found a perfect boutique for herself. This surprised and inspired the flower sisters do so the same thing with the rest of the customers.

"Color consultations was a great idea, Rarity!" Rose complimented, "Now, what can we do for you?"

Rarity smiled, "Oh, darling, I need a dozen lavender pieces for Photo Finish's shoot on the most beautiful manes in Equestria."

"I agreed. I'm sure you have the best boutiques for her to use," Shorty said happily as he has arrived and entered the scene. The Flower Sisters looked worry and uneasy as they found their stall is almost empty. He cleared his throat, "But I'm sure you can find the best one."

Rarity nodded, "I know you're swamped, but it's for Vanity Mare! She's going to take pictures of my mane, so color coordination is a must."

Rose smiled, "Anything for you, Rarity and Shorty."


Rarity and Shorty went to the mechanical fan shop. She was testing them blowing on her mane and tail. She could feel the gentle breeze on her. Shorty smiled happily to see her mane and tail being blown gently and breezily.

"Have you a single big one?" Rarity asked curiously, "If the wind came from one direction, it would really intensify the effect."

"I don't." Mr. Breezy answered in concern. He hummed thoughtfully, "Uh, but I could make you one! It's not like I've got anything else to do."

Shorty noticed some ponies struggled to get inside the shop due to them being blown away by some mechanical fans. He then stared at Rarity's mane being blown by couple of mechanical fans. This gives him some ideas. He then looked at the window screen, where it was filled with mechanical fans.

"I might have some ideas," Shorty said amusingly.

Shorty helped Mr. Breezy by removing and moving most of mechanical fans aside from the window screen. He then placed the manikin pony with red mane and tail on the the stage, along with the giant mechanical fan-like. It was blowing at it. Like Rarity's, its mane and tail was blown breezily and gently.

Seeing the manikin being blown gently and breezily by the mechanical fan has surprised and amazed ponies to awe at the scene. This allowed some ponies to enter the shop and check out on them. They were amazed and pleased to see it.

Mr. Breezy smiled and squealed happily that he finally got some customers to visit and check out on his inventions.

Rarity smiled as she gave Shorty a gentle kiss by cheek, "I've always knew that you're the right pony to help out."

"Thanks, Rarity," Shorty thanked and blushed happily, "Did I ever tell you that I've always admire your beautiful mane and appearance? It makes me... happy."

Rarity blushed, "You're so sweet, Shorty. Really sweet."


Shorty and Rarity went to Davenport's Quills and Furniture Shop. Rarity laid down on the curvy brown chair-like. She felt relax and calm on it. Both Davenport and Shorty were amazed and touched to see her beautifully lying down on it.

"My mane will be flowing over the chaise in the tableau I have in mind. But I was hoping to choose the color." Rarity commented as she gave some thoughts, "Could you make one in a pale yellow? I need something across the color wheel from this."

"Oh, if these came in different colors, I'd buy one for every room," Chelsea Porcelain commented.

Hearing what customers have said, Davenport hummed thoughtfully, "Hmm... Sales have been down. More colors it is!"

Chelsea Porcelain approached to Davenport as she paid some money to him for some coloring sofas. Shorty approached and looked at Rarity.

"You sure know how to charm some ponies," Shorty commented.

Rarity giggled, "Oh, Shorty. It's part of my personality. It's what makes me Rarity."

"Can't argue for that one," Shorty agreed.


Shorty and Rarity returned to the market street as the scientist was buying couple of tools and materials for his latest inventions. He did helped Rarity a lot for her preparation for Photo Shoot's Vanity Mare.

"Thanks for helping me out to find some materials and tools, Rarity," Shorty thanked happily.

Rarity smiled, "It's what lovely couples like us do. You helped me, I helped you. That would be very generous."

"That is true. Though I wish you didn't be so picky of materials' appearance, it's kinda annoying and embarrassing."

"Shorty, if you want your inventions to be the best, you need to make sure its appearance beautified and perfected. Otherwise, ponies will be disgusted to see it."

"Rarity..." Shorty said in concern and annoying, "I don't believe that everyone agreed that beauty is everything. It's matter of materials' quality and effectiveness. That's what I'm looking for."

"Potato. Tomato, darling..." Rarity remarked in amusement, "Why not make them both?"

Shorty sighed, "Yeah. I doubt that there's such materials." He then noticed Zecora talking with Twilight, Starlight, Sunset and couple of students about using right potions. He groaned in annoyance, "There she goes again. Still trying to muttering and proving that her magical potion is better than science and technology."

"Now, now, Shorty," Rarity said calmly, "There is no reason of you to start another pointless argument. Zecora was merely teaching and helping ponies to understand the use of magical potion. After all, it was her, who has helped and saved Ponyville Town countless times."

Shorty scoffed a bit, "Well. I think she's gonna learn that magical potion isn't always the solution. It's time for Professor Thinking to make his own magic show."

Rarity groaned, "And there he goes again. Showing off his invention again."

Shorty headed off to Zecora's potion stall. Both of them argued a lot about science and magical potion. Twilight and her students struggled to calm them both down. Rarity sighed in annoyance while shaking her head about her boyfriend's determination and proving his point of using science was right.

"Excuse me," The young beautiful pony asked. Rarity turned and looked at her, with curious looks. She nodded happily, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Are you interested in something?"

"I certainly hope so," The older beautiful pony said happily, "Something that will keep her boyfriend's eyes on her. Hopefully, he won't think otherwise."

"Ooh! I think I know what you mean! You're talking about her beautiful mane and face. Am I right?"

"Yes, I am, my dear. That is what I'm talking about. And we have what she was looking for. It's something that won't keep his eyes off on her."

"Oh, my brilliant! We have a special shampoo that will do the trick. She'd be the most beautiful unicorn in the world. Why even better than any princesses!"

Rarity gasped, "Oh my? Really?"

The Shampoo Seller #1 nodded, "I am certain of it."

"This will enhance your radiance of beauty, my dear." The Shampoo Seller #2 smiled happily as she shown the bottle of purple liquid to Rarity, "You will be young and beautiful forever. He will be yours forever."

Rarity squealed happily, "Ooh! I certainly love it! I'll take it!"

Rarity paid for the shampoo bottle. Both Shampoo Sellers squealed happily, "I'm glad you accepted it! Thank you for shopping!"

The white unicorn turned and headed off to meet up with Shorty, who was still arguing with Zecora about magical potion and science. As soon as Rarity was few meters away from the shampoo stall, both sellers snickered evilly and darkly while looking at each other.

"Thank you indeed for shopping, Ms. Cruelty..." Both Shampoo Sellers thanked darkly and snickered, "See you very soon..."

Two Shampoo Sellers snickered and then laughed evilly and darkly as they slowly disappeared from everyone's sights at once.

Felt something funny about the shampoo sellers, Rarity turned and looked at the stall as she thought she heard something from them. She found nothing and no one else there. Suspecting that they might gone for break or something, she just shrugged before headed off to stop her boyfriend from arguing and fighting with Zecora before he could cause some problems again.


Rarity managed to remove Shorty from picking a fight and argument with Zecora, as well as apologizing to the zebra for her boyfriend's insulting about magical potions. In the late evening, They all now headed off and returned to Carousal Boutique. And at the same time, she has some chat with her boyfriend for his misbehavior with the zebra shaman.

"Honestly, Shorty, can't you just let it go?" Rarity asked in annoyance. She sighed, "One of these days, you'll be in trouble when science can't always be the answer."

Shorty scoffed a bit, "Well, it still is. Science did help save the world and solve some problems, just like yours truly."

Rarity groaned, "Yes, Shorty. I know that. But remember, Zecora's magical potion did help out the world a lot. Don't forget that."

"Whatever..." Shorty said in annoyance. He then noticed Rarity's holding the bag of new shampoo. He asked, "What is that?"

"Oh! It's a new shampoo. I bought it from the new stall."

"Why would you need it for?"

"Obviously, it's for making my mane and tail more beautiful appearance and scent," Rarity answered calmly and happily. She giggled a bit, "After all, this is for Vanity Mane. I want to be at best."

Shorty sighed, "Can't argue with you for that. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Rarity."

Rarity smiled as she kissed Shorty's cheek a bit, "Goodnight to you too, Shorty."

Shorty turned and headed off at once. Rarity then closed the door. She then headed off to the bathroom for setting up her bathtub's shower. She then showered her mane and body. As she opened newly shampoo bottle, she took a smell on its scent.

Rarity hummed in concern, "Not the most pleasant scent. But it gets the job done."

As Rarity poured the shampoo on her mane, she hummed happily and peacefully as she rubbed it gently and even showered on the soap. After long shower, she turned off the shower and leave the bathtub. She then approached to the sink. She used window wiper to wipe off some heated mist on window. She gasped and awed in amazement as she looked at her mane has become more darker reddish and purplish mane.

"Oh my... That was indeed beautiful. I love it," Rarity commented happily. She turned and was about to exit the bathroom. Feeling a headache on her head, she groaned in pain, "Why... Why am I feeling headache? I don't feel so good. Maybe I should get some sleep. A beauty sleep will always makes me better."

As soon as Rarity left the bathroom, she turned its room's lights off. Unknown to her, the shampoo bottle's purple liquid suddenly changed and transformed into darker red colors. It even made some hissing yet dark noise like it was communicating with someone else.


Later night, a young beautiful mare was strolling down the Ponyville Town's alley. She was humming peacefully and happily. She sighed happily as she looked up and stared at the beautiful night sky. She loved the nighttime for refreshing and relaxing her mind.

As she continued walking down the alley, she heard some hoofstep like she was being followed. The young mare became uneasy and feared as she did her best to remain calm and walked as fast as she can. Unfortunately, the hoofsteps were getting louder and closer to her. She turned to her back and found a mysterious figure worn both trench coat and a hat, who has armed with a large knife. This made her scream in fear.

The last thing the young mare ever saw is the mysterious figure stabbing her large knife on her.


Both shampoo sellers laughed amusingly and evilly as they entered the Wicked Hut. They then transformed back to both Spiritcurse and Trickster Fox. They continued their evil laughter like their plans is coming to fruition.

"Can you believe that fool?!" Trickster Fox asked amusingly, "She fell for it!"

Spiritcurse nodded playfully, "I agreed. Everything has gone according to our plans. And now, we can do is wait and see how it goes."

"Yeah. Hopefully, bad things is happening to her especially to both a scientist and shaman. They will both have hard time to work together and save the day."

"Which it will never happen because they disagreed."

"Eeyup! This will be piece of cake. So, what's next?"

"What do you think?" Spiritcurse asked in annoyance. She approached to the cauldron. She even levitated some magical potions and ingredients. She also summoned the magic book for her to read and go through, "Creating a special potion to find and get the Elemental Element. That would be useful for us."

"I agreed with you, my friend," Trickster Fox said amusingly. She then summoned the greenish portal, "While we're working on that project, we can also watch of what those fools are doing especially how will her friends do when they found out something odd about her."

Spiritcurse smirked, "Good thinking. Let us resume our work."


Five days have passed, Shorty left his workshop as he decided to visit and check on Rarity, hoping that she's alright and be prepared for her Vanity Mane. As he was walking at downtown's street, he found Zecora was buying some ingredients from market stalls. He was annoyed and irritated to see her again.

"Zecora..." Shorty greeted dryly.

"Well, if it isn't non-magical unicorn," Zecora greeted dryly and amusingly. She mockingly bowed before him, "How may the shaman be at your service?"

"I don't, shaman. And I won't apologize to you about my science and technology are still the best for helping the world."

"Arrogant and prideful as always. You have yet learn to understand and respect that magic and potion are too can help the world. But also better than science and magic."

"Why you?!" Shorty snapped in annoyance, "I would like to make you eat your own words for that insult."

Zecora smirked amusingly, "Try as you might, my friend. The point has remains to my wisdom that magic and potions are still the best solution. Not the science."

"You obviously said that because you're bad and never good at science as I am. That's why you won't able to move on and adapted to modern days especially using science and technology."

"Tread carefully, scientist. Words, will one day, bite you for the insult."

"I doubt it will work."

"We shall see, then of whom is right and whom is wrong. I am confident that my wisdom is right, and never been wrong."

"A bet? I would like to see how your react when I win it, 'shaman'."

"As you wish, 'professor'."

Suddenly, some newspapers were thrown and flocked across the town. Some ponies quickly grabbed and nabbed them while paying the bits to the newspaper ponies.

"Extra! Extra! Extra!" Newspaper Ponies cried fearfully while showing off the newspaper's articles, "There's been a mad murderer running around the town for last three nights! Watch yourself! So, watch yourself!"

"Murder?" Shorty asked in shock and concern. He took and read the newspaper's article - 'Mad Mare wound the Beauties!' He hissed from looking at the newspaper, "I don't like the looks of it."

"Yes. For once, I agreed with your grim concern," Zecora agreed in fear, "Question remained is who and why she did it?"

"I wish I knew. That picture... She looks familiar."

"I agreed. There's something odd about her. But I cannot point of where have I seen before."

"Whatever it is, I'd better let Twilight know about this."

"I agreed again. She must know about this, so the Metal Ponies and Royal Guards can be high alert of 'Mad Mare'."

"Yeah, we should," Shorty nodded in agreement. He turned and glared at Zecora, "But that doesn't mean we're on the same page."

Zecora sighed, "Do not be bothered by it. Come. Let us alert the Princess now. Time is of the essence."

Both Shorty and Zecora headed off to the Castle of Friendship. They have to informed their friends about the latest crisis they're dealing with.


Shorty and Zecora have arrived and entered the Council Chamber at the Castle of Friendship, where both Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force have been gathered as well. Ciel, Asami and even ZeekCrimson were there as well. All of them looked concern, feared and uneasy, involving of the 'Mad Mare' wounding some beauties.

"I suppose everyone knows about it?" Shorty asked in concern. Everyone nodded in concern. He sighed as he shown the newspaper's picture, "Alright. Do any of you find something suspicious about this picture? This mad mare looks awfully familiar."

"If you're talking about Mr. Hyde, she looks like one," Pinkie commented happily and amusingly.

"Is she serious?" Ciel asked in concern.

Asami shrugged, "Well, as anypony has said about her, she's Pinkie. What do you expect?"

"Either way, back to our subject," Shadow Dragon said firmly and calmly. He then looked at the newspaper's picture carefully. He hummed in concern, "There's definitely something awful familiar about her. Where on earth have we seen her?"

Twilight shrugged, "I don't know. But I do know if we don't stop her soon, she's gonna be cause a lot of harms than help. Whoever she is, she has to be be stopped."

Spike gulped fearfully, "Assuming she doesn't try to kill us."

"For now, we should keep our eyes out of her," Applejack said firmly, "When you spotted her, don't try to pick a fight with her. We don't know what else she can do. Or what is she after."

Fluttershy gulped in fear, "Hopefully, she doesn't try to skin out our skin. I don't like to think of that."

"I'm pretty sure we can handle her," Rainbow said confidently, "We've faced a lot of tougher guys than she is. She's no problem."

ZeekCrimson scoffed a bit, "Be careful of what you have said. Otherwise, it will bite you."

"What bites you?" Pinkie asked funnily and happily, which annoyed everyone. She was confused and uncertain of their confusion and annoyance. She asked, "What? Was something I said?"

"Either watch yourself out for anything suspicious," Applejack said firmly.

Twilight nodded, "Yeah. Together, we will defeat and bring her to justice for what she has done to those ponies."

Rarity groaned weakly, "Whoever is she..." She yawned out loud, "Dear me... I'm so sleepy..."

"Rarity, are you alright?" Twilight asked in concern.

"Yeah. You look like you didn't get enough sleep." Pinkie said in concern.

Rarity sighed, "I'm fine, darling. I'm just being stress and tried. That's all."

"Really?" Applejack asked in surprise, "But you barely do anything. Not to mention, you didn't actually come out from Carousal Boutique for almost three days."

"But seriously, what did you do to your mane?" Rainbow asked curiously and concern.

Fluttershy nodded fearfully, "I'd never seen your mane being so... fiery and different..."

"Oh, this?" Rarity asked while looking at the blazing mane-like style. She sighed, "Using new shampoo. I must say. That shampoo's scent is very unpleasant and different, but very effective and comfortable for me too. I felt relax on day but by night, I felt tired and exhausted."

Shorty became worry and uneasy to see Rarity's behavior, "Rarity. There's something off about you."

"Hey, what's that?" Ciel asked in surprise as she pointed at Shorty's flank, "There's something off with your cutie mark."

Everyone looked at Shorty's cutie mark, which was glowing and blinking. Like any of Dragon Strike Force members, he was being summoned and chosen by the Cutie Map and the Destiny Tablet for finding the Elemental Element and also solve its riddle.

"The time to shine has come," Zecora commented.

"So, Shorty is gonna get the Elemental Element?!" Asami asked in surprise. Mostly Dragon Strike Force and even Mane Eight nodded firmly. She smiled, "Looks like our big brother is gonna get his own Elemental Element. I wonder what is it?"

"Whatever it is, it better not fallen in wrong hoof," ZeekCrimson said firmly.

"I'm sure we won't," Twilight said calmly, "We haven't fail at all."

The Destiny Tablet appeared and levitated above Cutie Map. It shinned and pinpointed at Zecora's Hut of Everfree Forest. And at the same time, the Destiny Tablet shown its riddle. Everyone was in shock and surprise by the turn of the event.

"Looks like it's at Everfree Forest," Applejack commented.

Shorty and Zecora groaned, "Terrific..."

"Look! The riddle!" Fluttershy cried in surprise, "It's already formed."

Everyone looked up and read out loud of the riddle:

"The Question You Sought,

There is no Right or Wrong,

Think No Naturally or Logically.

Answer is Either's Opposition,

What am I to Defy the Sense?"

Everyone was in shock and annoyed of what they have just read. Like previous riddle, the riddle make little sense for them to answer.

Spike groaned, "Here we go again. I hate riddles."

"Wow... I can see why you're having problem with riddle," Asami commented in concern.

Ciel sighed, "It makes no sense at all..."

"No... It's impossible..." Shorty said in concern and frustration, "This can't be the answer... It can't be!"

"You know the answer?" Shadow Dragon asked.

Shorty sighed, "No. I'm not certain yet. But looks like I have to go to Zecora's Hut to find and solve the riddle."

"I cannot let you roam off at my home!" Zecora said dryly and angrily, "Alas! I do not wish my home defied and desecrated by your 'rudely' remarks of science comparison! I will not appreciate it!"

Shorty scoffed, "Whatever! Just don't get in the way!"

Asami and Ciel looked at each other with worried looks, "We'd better follow him..."

Shorty turned and headed off. Zecora went after him, making sure he doesn't mess things up around of her home. Asami, Ciel and ZeekCrimson followed them as well.

"In the meantime, let's find that 'Mad Mare'," Twilight said firmly and calmly, "Keep your eyes sharp on anything."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Let's move it, ponies. Time's running out."

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force quickly left the Council Chamber at once to find and hunt down the 'Mad Mare'.

And at the same time, Rarity groaned in exhaustion and sickly. She looked like she's been sick and exhausted while her blazing mane continued glowed and shifting its red-purplish color. Her purplish eyes slowly changed and turned into darker greenish eyes. Her teeth turned into fangs. She even grumbled and muttered angrily and darkly. Something strange is happening to her.


Back at the Wicked Hut, Spiritcurse and Trickster Fox have seen the event from the cauldron's greenish portal. They both laughed amusingly before gave each other a hoof bump happily and proudly about their success.

"Looks like everything's going to our plan!" Trickster Fox exclaimed happily.

Spiritcurse nodded happily, "Indeed. Looks like we finally gonna win again! They're about to find some shocking..." She then groaned in frustration and annoyance, "Though I'm still upset that I couldn't create my own Elemental Element Tracker, we're relying on those fools' Cutie Map and Destiny Tablet."

"Well, either way, we've got what we need. We just wait for the right moment to strike."

"Fair enough. I have the feeling that Shorty knows the answers for it."


Twilight and her friends were walking across Ponyville Town. They were finding and hunting down on the mysterious 'Mad Mare'. Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force paired off with each other for their duty. Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Spike were searching around the Ponyville Downtown. Applejack teamed up with Saber to search at the Sweet Apple Acre. Starlight, Sunset and Blazefist were checking around the Training Arena. Rainbow and Aqua looking around on the sky. Terrorcreep and Fluttershy were checking on the market street. Laxtinct and Pinkie were checking on the Ponyville Schoolhouse. Icy and Tailtech were checking around at Ponyville Town Hall.

While the team was searching for 'Mad Mare', Rarity was nowhere to be seen or heard like she's been missing in action. And at the same time, the 'Mad Mare' attacking and murdering some innocent beautiful ponies. Something amiss is happening at Ponyville Town. What is going on?


Shorty's Family and Zecora have arrived and entered the Everfree Forest. They all looked around at the forest, bushes and woods. They suspected that the Elemental Element could be around here before they could reach to Zecora's hut. But so far, they found nothing.

"Anything?" Ciel asked in concern. Everyone shook their heads. She sighed, "This is harder than I thought."

Asami nodded in agreement, "And not to mention, we have the riddle to solve. Because if we don't solve it, the Elemental Element will never appear."

"That is true." Shorty commented calmly, "My colleagues have hard time to find their own Elemental Element and even solved the riddles. It has never been easy."

"But I'm sure we'll find it," Asami said calmly, "And solve the riddle."

"Yeah. You solved couple of riddles before. This one shouldn't be the problem," Ciel said calmly.

Shorty sighed in concern, "Highly doubtful. That riddle is complicated for me to understand and answer."

"Are you certain it is difficult? Or..." Zecora asked suspiciously. Shorty turned and glared at her. She continued, "You know the answer, don't you?"

Everyone was in shock and surprised by the revelation. Shorty remained silent yet calm and firm as he refused to answer.

ZeekCrimson grabbed and held Shorty's collar, "Did you know the answer or not?!"

"Yes, I do." Shorty admitted in frustration. Everyone but Zecora was in shock by the revelation. ZeekCrimson was annoyed and angered as he held Shorty against the tree's trunk. He sighed in annoyance, "Listen to me! This is not what you think of!"

"Bullshit, Shorty!" ZeekCrimson shouted angrily at Shorty's face, "Don't tell me that you won't answer the riddle because of your pride for your science!"

"No! It is not! It's something else," Shorty exclaimed in frustration, "Something that I don't believe it's possible! Something unthinkable that could work!"

Zecora scoffed, "Magic, I presume?"

"No... You find it absurd as I do. Trust me," Shorty answered dryly and calmly. Everyone looked at him oddly and suspiciously. He sighed, "Fine. It's creativity."

"Creativity?!" Ciel asked in surprise, "That's the answer to the riddle?"

Shorty nodded in annoyance and frustration. Asami looked around of her surroundings, "So, where's the Elemental Element? Should it appear?"

"I don't know," Shorty shrugged in concern, "I could be wrong..."

Zecora hummed calmly, "Unlikely." Everyone looked at her in surprise. She continued, "While I am against the work of science for making the better world, intelligent and wise you still are. Therefore, I believe your answer is correct."

"Really?"

"Yes, I do believe it."

"I don't believe it," Asami said in surprise. She looked at Ciel, "Zecora the Magical Potion Maker helps and support Shorty for his answer?"

Ciel nodded in surprise, "Yeah. I know what you mean. I'm shocked too."

"Do not get use to it, my friends. I only agree with his answers," Zecora said calmly, "But the time of Elemental Element's arrival has yet on the right moment. Only the critical speak itself."

Shorty hummed thoughtfully,"Same thing happen to my friends too when they're at the critical moments to deal with." He sighed, "But question is... When and what will we be dealing with?"

Zecora sighed, "Only time can tell..."


Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force continued searching and hunting down the 'Mad Mare', but no luck at all. Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Spike have arrived at the alley due to them heard some rumors that it was where 'Mad Mare' made her appearance and attacked some beauties.

Twilight's team arrived to the area. They walked slowly while keeping their eyes out for anything suspicious. They then entered to a very narrowed corner, where they spotted the suspicious figure just came out from the storehouse. She ran off!

"We found her!" Spike exclaimed in concern.

Twilight quickly used her Flare Spell to signal her friends while she and her team gave chase after the suspicious figure, who was heading and exiting the alley now. The rest of Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force were alerted and were coming to them at once. They all have managed caught up and cornering her to the middle of the town. They have caught the 'Mad Mare' now.

However, Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force gasped in shock and concern of what they just saw on the 'Mad Mare'.

"No, it can't be!" Everyone asked in shock and concern.

Spike shook his head in concern, "No. Not her. Not her!"

"D-Did you really do this?!" Shorty asked in concern, "Rarity?!"

"Yes, darling. Indeed. I did." Rarity said darkly and amusingly as she armed with her knife, "And my dearest yet fearless and dark name you shall be heard of - Ms. Cruelty."

"Rarity, please. Stand down now," Twilight pleaded fearfully, "We don't want to start the fight!"

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Don't make us hurt you..."

Ms. Cruelty laughed a bit, "Now that's funny. I would like to see you try, darling."

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force moved slowly while readied to capture Ms. Cruelty, without hurting her. Unfortunately for them, they have underestimated her. She easily and swiftly dodged the attacks. And at the same time, she retaliated and fought back by punching and kicking them one-by-one. All of them didn't expect her to be fierce and quick for fighting back. She has defeated all of them at ease.

"Looks like I win again," Ms. Cruelty said cruelly, "Now if you excuse me. I have some competition I need to dispose of. I cannot afford to lose!"

"Rarity, please! Don't do this!" Spike pleaded in fear and worry.

"Have you pay no attention?" Ms. Cruelty asked amusingly, scaring Spike off. She smirked, "There is no 'Rarity', only Ms. Cruelty."

"Rarity, stand down. Now!" Shorty demanded as he armed with his Volley Flame Blaster at Ms. Cruelty. His hooves are quivered in fear and worry, "Don't make me shoot you!"

Ms. Cruelty smirked as she charged and slammed Shorty against the walls. She aimed her knife at his throat, making him struggle to talk. She laughed, "Oh, darling. That's lovely. But I'm afraid that I don't care. Looks like I win."

SPLASH! Ms. Cruelty groaned in pain and dizziness. Releasing Shorty from her grip, she dropped on the floor hard. It turns out to be Zecora used the flask of greenish liquid, which knocked her out. Everyone grunted in pain as they slowly got up and stared at the white unicorn's unconsciousness body.

"Do not worry. She is unharmed. She's unconsciousness only," Zecora said calmly and firmly. She sighed, "Now, we must root out the problem before it became permanent forever for her!"

Shorty nodded, "Yes. We have to save her..."


Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force brought Ms. Cruelty or Rarity to Zecora's hut. She was being tied up to the patient's bed. She groaned and screamed in anger and frustration. She even cursed and shouted wildly at her friends. Her friends especially Spike looked uneasy and worried for looking at her in the state of maniac. Nevertheless, they have to find a way to help and save her.

Spike passed the shampoo bottle to Shorty. He looked at the bottle carefully. He took its small sample on the small glass slide. Placing underneath his microscope, he magnified on the shampoo's micro form, where he discovered liquid changed its color from purple to red. It shocked and scared him off.

"I knew it," Shorty said firmly. Everyone looked at him. He turned and looked at them, "This shampoo has dark magic in it. Based on my theory, this potion will turn anyone's good side to bad. Such as Rarity being turned into Ms. Cruelty."

"That's bad..." Spike commented in shock.

"It is," Zecora confirmed in concern. She brought some ingredients and magical potions, "If we do not do something about it, she would be stuck as Ms. Cruelty for life! My magic potion might have the answer to restore her true self!"

Shorty scoffed, "No disrespect, Zecora. The magic potion isn't gonna help anypony else now since it was that shampoo turned her into monster! My science can help and solve the problem. Stand back!"

Ciel groaned in annoyance, "Not again."

"This isn't the time for silly fight again," Asami said in frustration and annoyance.

Zecora glared at Shorty, "While your machine and medicine may have proven to be effective, but there are some things you cannot comprehend and solve with mere science."

"Well, your magic and potion aren't good enough to help ponies. Believe it!" Shorty snapped in anger, "Face it, Zecora! Potion and magic days are over! The time for science begins now!

"Fool! You dare disrespect the legacy of magic and potion making?! And you call yourself a magical unicorn?! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Well, I am not. And I don't care of what ponies think of me! Because Science beats Magic! It always has!"

"Guys, guys, guys, stop it!" Spike pleaded fearfully.

Twilight nodded, "This isn't the time to fight!"

"Shorty, take it easy!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in fear, "Don't get so offended!"

"Yeah! Rarity needs us now!" Applejack said in concern.

"Please, stop fighting!" Fluttershy pleaded.

"Arrogant fool!" Zecora snapped in anger and frustration as he ignored her allies, "Always put your pride and belief in your pitiful science! It has done nothing but little to help us now! When will you ever learn that science cannot be the answer!"

Shorty groaned in anger, "You think you know the answer, but you don't! The magic can't help us now! And it's not gonna help us now!"

"The magic will help us to solve the problem! It always does. It has helped and assisted my friends a lot! It will never fail again!"

"I wouldn't put my bets on it, Zecora! Science is the only way to help us now!"

"Do not be so confident and foolish to put such faith on your hobby!"

"Stop being stubborn to rely on magic and potion for once!"

"Will you knock it off?!" Spike shouted in anger. Everyone stopped at once. They turned and looked at him. He continued while looking at Ms. Cruelty, who was muttering and struggling in anger. He hissed, "Rarity needs us now! So, will you put your issues with each other aside now?!"

Shorty and Zecora were annoyed and frustration about it. Rainbow spoke, "Seriously, Shorty! You're a magical Unicorn! You do magic!"

"She does have the point," Pinkie agreed in surprise.

"So, why don't you use magic?" Fluttershy asked curiously.

Dragon Strike Force especially Shorty looked uneasy and uncomfortable of answering the question. Nevertheless, the scientist sighed in defeat. He has to explain of why he was so against of using the magic or even used it.

"I can't use magic." Shorty admitted dryly yet sadly. Everyone looked and gasped in shocked and confused of his answer. He nodded firmly, "Yes. I can't perform magic! I've tried all of the spells and magic tricks. None of them works! Not once or twice! None of them! And because of that, I have to rely on my hooves to do everything. Most of unicorns laughed at me for that.

"Oh my..." Fluttershy said in concern and guilt.

"But my mentors and my lord didn't." Shorty said calmly yet emotionally, "Instead, they encourage me, support me and believed in me that I can do something else than using magic! Because of their encouragement, I did it. I have found something that could help me out."

Pinkie gasped happily as she made a dramatic sound while holding the book up, "The science..."

"Right. You're becoming an egghead with science and techs," Rainbow remarked amusingly.

"Yes... Because of that, I've found my own purpose and belief," Shorty said firmly and calmly, "I believed in science as my hobby and career. It helped me accomplish a lot. I am proud of it."

Zecora looked guilty and ashamed of what she has said to Shorty. She sighed, "I am truly sorry, Shorty. Have I known your tragic tale, we wouldn't have wasted arguing for this nonsense."

Shorty nodded, "Yeah. But I also should apologize to you, Zecora. I shouldn't have insulted you about magic. It did help some ponies."

"I believe we're both wrong to accuse each other, Shorty." Zecora said calmly, "Perhaps, we should try again. And we must work together."

Shorty smiled, "Yeah. We must. Let's save Rarity!"

"That's good and all," Rainbow said amusingly before shouted in concern, "How on earth are you two gonna save her?! It's dark magic!"

"Wait! The riddle!" Asami exclaimed in realization.

Ciel nodded in agreement, "She's right. You need the Elemental Element now! It could be the answer to help you!"

ZeekCrimson nodded, "It's now or never, Shorty!"

Shorty and Zecora gasped in realization, "Creativity! We need to do something crazy to help and save Rarity!"

"Say what?" Everyone asked in shock and confusion.

Suddenly, a small speck of light flickered and shinned brightly blinding everyone's eyes. They all stopped their fights at once. A sphere with wood symbol glowed in orange aura as it emerged from the blazing sun. The Elemental Element of Wood has appeared and entered Shorty's body. They all were in shock and surprise.

Zecora and Shorty looked around of the ingredients and magical potions. They looked and nodded at each other firmly. They brought all of ingredients they needed. They used five twigs, bat's dried wing, spider webs, vials and flasks of greenish, bluish, reddish and orange colors, Manticore's nail. scorpion's poison, Hydra's fang, dragon's scale, and even Shorty used his Elemental Element of Wood's Razor Leaves, Vine Whips and even using Growth Making Magic of beehive, mushroom and rose. All of them into the black cauldron.

Everyone was confused and concern of what was really going on. Nevertheless, they have to out their trusts on Shorty and Zecora to do what they can to help restore Ms. Cruelty back to Rarity.

Shorty and Zecora have finished adding the last teardrop of frog into the black cauldron. They both looked at each other for the moment. They both nodded and smiled happily about it. They're almost finished with it.

"We need last ingredient," Zecora said firmly.

Shorty nodded firmly, "Let's do it. Solar Beam activated!"

As his body glowed, Shorty's horn glowed in orange and shot straight up at the sky. It burst and unleashed a powerful glowing light. It then sprouts its shooting white lights that fell into the black cauldron. It burst into a bright light. The cauldron's liquid revealed a pure dark greenish colors.

While everyone was still in confuse and concern, both Zecora and Shorty smiled and nodded proudly and firmly. They both took and used the flask in scooping the juice. Ms. Cruelty growled and cursed angrily and darkly at them. Both of them ignored her remarks as they quickly poured the greenish liquid on her mane, which actually burnt it in acid and even made her scream. Everyone was in shock and worry of what they saw.

As the moment has passed, the dark greenish liquid melted away as it has succeeded in removing the dark magic on her mane. Ms. Cruelty's cruel and ruthless expression slowly turned and transformed back to gentle and generous looks. Everyone gasped happily of what they saw. Rarity has returned!

"Everyone?" Rarity asked in surprise, "What I miss?"

"Rarity!" Everyone cheered happily and wildly.

Her friends gathered around and chatted happily to Rarity that they're glad and happy to see her return to normal.

"Welcome back, Rarity," Shorty said in relief as he hugged Rarity passionately and happily. She hugged him back. He departed from hugging her. He laughed nervously, "So, Rarity. Please, whatever you do, don't be mad and dramatic of what really happen."

Zecora gulped and nodded fearfully, "I agreed. Please, do not be mad at us of what we must do."

"What do you mean?! What's going on?!" Rarity demanded in shock and confusion. Everyone else looked uneasy and worried as they have no idea of how to explain. She shouted, "Would somepony tell me what's going on?! I need a mirror now!"

Rarity turned and looked at the reflective mirror, where she found something shocking and scary to her. She found her mane in a bad mane condition - nearly bald with few strands of mane. Everyone quickly used the earplugs on their ears. Rarity screamed and shrieked in shock and fear.


Both Trickster Fox and Spiritcurse have seen everything from the cauldron's greenish portal. They were in deep shock and concern. They couldn't believe in their eyes and ears of what they just saw and heard. Their mischievous and devious plans to humiliate their enemies has foiled. And not to mention, they have failed to counting the appearance of Elemental Element of Wood to Shorty.

"Well, that was anti-climatic way to end this..." Trickster Fox remarked dryly and annoyingly.

"Whose idea of this again?!" Spiritcurse demanded in frustration as she grabbed Trickster Fox while glaring at her, "You and your useless plan failed us!"

"Plan?! I thought it was a humiliating prank!"

"Prank?! Prank?! All this time... You're telling me this is just a prank?!"

"Well, duh..." Trickster Fox said in annoyance, "What were you expecting, witch? Santa Claus? It was just for fun to get rid of your stress. That's all. I didn't expect that scientist able to get his own Elemental Element."

Spiritcurse screamed in anger, "You worthless fox! I'm gonna kill you!"

Spiritcurse made some wildcat noise as she jumped and attacked Trickster Fox. Both of them have some fierce wild catfight with each other for few times.


After explaining everything to Rarity of what has been happening to her and why she lost a lot of mane and tail, the white unicorn was distressed and despair that she can't show herself to the world or even get some photo shoots for Vanity Mane. She was now looking at the glassed window while sulking and crying tearfully and shamefully. Everyone couldn't help but feel sorry and sad for her.

"Oh dear. I feel sorry for Rarity," Fluttershy said in concern.

Pinkie nodded, "Yeah. I wish we have some magic cure or something to help her out."

"Unfortunately, using magic on mane could be tricky," Zecora said in concern, "No potion of mine or his science could do such a thing. Either of them could bring worse consequence for her."

Twilight sighed, "Zecora's right. It's too risky for us to use either of them to help her out."

"But we've gotta help," Spike insisted in concern, "We can't just leave her like that."

"And how are we gonna do that?" Ciel asked firmly, "Helping a dramatic and beautiful mare like her is kinda hard."

Asami nodded, "Yeah. Doubtful any of us could help her out."

"I'll do it," Shorty said firmly. Everyone was in shock and surprised by his decision. He approached to Rarity. He explained calmly, "Rarity, we need to talk."

Rarity sighed in defeat, "Shorty, please don't. I don't think your pep talk can help me now."

"Rarity, do you remember what I've told you about my inability to use magic?" Shorty asked firmly. Rarity turned and looked at him as she nodded a bit. He nodded firmly as he explained, "Because of that, I was nothing but laughingstock unicorn with no magic. But did I let it stop me?"

"No. But Shorty, how is that-!"

"Rarity, it wasn't your mane that make you special. It's your talent and generosity. They got you where you are today," Shorty said firmly and calmly, surprising her and his friends. He continued, "You are the pony, who started a fashion empire. You are the pony, who helped and made your friends feel beautiful in her lovely creations! And you are the pony, who sacrificed your tail to help a sea serpent t make him complete."

"Shorty..." Rarity said in surprise.

"I may not able to use magic, but that doesn't mean I'm useless and quitter. Because I have science and friend. They're the ones that made me who I am today. As long you have them, you're still special and beautiful."

Everyone was touched and amazed by Shorty's speech. Rarity gave some thoughts of what Shorty has said. Her eyes slowly widened in realization.

"Goodness... You're right!" Rarity exclaimed in shock and surprise. She gave Shorty a passionate hug. She departed from him. She headed towards the bathroom, "What doesn't shine from the outside in..."

Everyone sans Shorty was in shock and confuse of what Rarity has said. They all wondered of what she was doing now.

"Um, Rarity, what are you doing?" Ciel asked in concern.

"I'm preparing to shine from the inside out!" Rarity commented happily as she emerged out from the bathroom. She revealed herself with new outfit and designs. She now has purple, yellow and greenish streaks of mane in spiky-like punk manestyle and short tail with bracelet. She worn a purple hip-hop jacket-like and bracelet. She smiled, "What do you think?"

Everyone gasped and awed in amazement and surprise of what they just saw. They even commented of how beautiful and great she is now.

"Perfectly beauty," Shorty commented.

Rarity smiled, "Thank you, Shorty. Now, I've got some photo shooting to do now!"


Rarity and her friends headed off to Ponyville Town as they were meeting up with Photo Finish for taking some photo shots on her beauty and mane. And at the same time, Rarity helped some familiar ponies dealing with some issues such as giving Filthy Rich the bouquet of lavender flowers, setting the giant mechanical fan blowing outside for showing off of how strong and effective the invention is, and buying delicate and beautiful crimson unique furniture.

As Photo Finish followed her while taking pictures on her, most of ponies commented and chatted happily of how beautiful and great her mane and tail is. Twilight and her friends kept the supporters and ponies by talking and chatting with them. Both Rarity and Shorty were taking a break now for some chats.

"Ponies really like your new mane, Rarity," Shorty commented, "Despite your mane in bad condition, you turned the tide to your favor. If you wanted to shine from the inside out, you became the brightest filly in Equestria!"

Rarity giggled a bit, "Yes. It's all thanks to you." She sighed happily before looking at her friends, "I'm just glad I have all of you to remind me that even if I accidentally use magical remover potion on my mane, I can look good on the outside as long as I feel good on the inside."

Shorty smiled, "I'm just glad that I helped out. And more importantly, I'm happy that you're alright."

Rarity smiled, "Thank you, Shorty. You're the best boyfriend I ever have!"

Rarity and Shorty gave each other a deep passionate kiss. They're glad that they have earned the Elemental Element of Wood, and now everything is fine at the end. Only two more Elemental Elements left for them to find and get it.

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity/Ms. Cruelty
Brenda Circhlow: Zecora

Minor Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Daisy
Andre Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Bon-Bon
Susan Silo: Spiritcurse
Stephanie Sheh: Ciel, Trickster Fox
Kazumi Evans: Rose, Chelsea Porcelain
Richard Ian Cox: Mr. Breezy
Brian Drummond: Davenport
Seychelle Gabriel: Asami
Lucas Gilbertson: ZeekCrimson

Cameo:
Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger
Michael Sinterniklaas: Riverstrike
Maurice LaMaurche: Sam LaMaurche