• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,834 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 3 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force are on the quest to find all eight Elemental Elements before Dark Mystic Ponies could get and weaponized them for their dark ambition!

  • ...
8
 14
 1,834

Episode 11: Jurassic Land (I)

Three days ago...

During the cold and windy nighttime, two mysterious figures were at the docks. One of them was a dark purple unicorn worn the blackish crystallized armor with black hooded cloak over her, and her face was covered by the black breathing masked with cyan goggles. And another was a short creature also worn black sleeveless shirt and black hooded cloak, and also he was eating and munching his sandwich happily. They all were waiting for someone.

Through the black smokes, Guildenstern teleported and appeared before his allies. Both of them bowed humbly and firmly before him.

"I see you're punctual as usual," Guildenstern said amusingly.

"I'm always on time," The masked unicorn said firmly.

The short creature scoffed before munched on his sandwich, "Well, it's about time! I was in the middle of a sandwich!"

The masked unicorn sighed in annoyance, "That isn't important right now. What is our mission now? What do our masters want now?"

"I'm glad you asked, Commander," Guildenstern said calmly as he continued, "As you are aware of the island has been paid and owned by that foolish director and CEO of Stardust Film."

"And he reason why you've sent us here for?"

"I need you two to find and retrieve 20 embryos from those fools. They're very valuable for my new research and project especially weaponized them for military. And do take good care of them..."

"And the container to contain and transport them?"

"This," Guildenstern said calmly as he shown the shaving cream, which shock and annoyed both mysterious figures. He continued, "Don't be fooled by its appearance. Because this one has valuable use to you to retrieve and transport them."

Both mysterious figures remained silent and uncertain. Guildenstern opened the shaving cream by twisting its bottom. He revealed its bottom compartment that has 20 holes and the middle was a tower-like that breeze the cool air out from its air vents.

"This is where you can put all the embryos in," Guildenstern continued, "Its cooling compartment will keep them cold for 36 hours. Be sure that you protect and deliver them here at all cost. Do you understand?"

The masked unicorn nodded firmly. Short creature asked while muttered, "Then, what if those ponies asked about the can? They may think it's fake."

"That won't be problem," Guildenstern said calmly as he shook the can. He sprayed it out the shaving cream on his ghoulish hoof. Masked pony remained calm and firm while the short creature awed in amazement and surprise. He continued while passing the shaving cream can to the masked unicorn, "It's still a shaving cream can."

"And the security system?" The masked unicorn asked.

Guildenstern passed the small thumbdrive to her, "And of course, this thing will help you achieve your mission. Upload the virus in their network system, it will spread and disable the securities and communication. This will give you advantages to escape with the embryos. I hope that you'll find no problem to accomplish your mission."

The masked unicorn shook her head, "Not at all, sir. We'll take good care of it."

"Good. And before I leave, I have presents for you all, should you failed to complete your mission," Guildenstern said calmly. He summoned couple of mine carts that has some Summoner Gems. He smirked as he passed one Summoner Gem and yellow diamond, "Take this. The Summoner Gems will help you to capture and control the creatures. And this yellow diamond will allow you to communicate with the creature.."

The masked unicorn smirked beneath her mask, "Interesting. I look forward to hunt and capture the most fiercest and powerful beast."

The short creature nodded, "Yeah. Trust me. When she wants something, she gets it. She takes 'no' for answer, got it, baby?"

"So, be it... I wish you luck, Commander," Guildenstern said amusingly, "Now, I must attend to my own work."

The masked unicorn and the short creature saluted as Guildenstern teleported at once. They both turned and walked towards the forest of trees and bushes, where couple of black furred creatures worn the black crystallized armors appeared and allowed them to enter. Who are they? What are they planning for?


Two days ago...

An armored military helicopter Armor Strike-I was flying and heading straight to an island, which was located between Dragon Land and Black Skull Island. Inside the cockpit, there were thirteen ponies inside. Tailtech was piloting the transport. Inside the passengers' seats were Mane Six, Shadow Dragon, Lance and even Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Twilight and her friends were sent for the Friendship Problems, including Shadow Dragon and Tailtech to join them as well. And not only that, they were invited by Canter Zoom himself. Lance and Cutie Mark Crusaders were also part of the team.

"Wow... I can't believe that I'm going for not only friendship mission but also get the invitation," Spike said happily, "How cool is that?"

Lance smirked before patted Spike's head, "Yeah, it is, Spike. You're gonna learn how they find and solve the friendship problem."

"Well, whatever it is, I'm so ready for it," Scootaloo exclaimed happily, "I'm so excited that we got invited and joined our family for it!"

Apple Bloom nodded, "Yeah. I can't wait to see how our sisters find and solve the friendship problem!"

"Me too," Sweetie Bell agreed, "And who knows? We maybe get summoned to solve the friendship problem."

Nyx giggled, "I would like to see that happen. I'd be a big surprise that we get the chance to do it. Following our family's legacy."

Twilight giggled before patted Nyx's mane, "Me too, Nyx. I'd be proud of it."

"Ooh! I can't believe we're going together for the mission," Fluttershy said happily.

Rarity nodded happily, "Indeed. I am happy too. The map hasn't sent us together since Starlight's village. I wonder why today happens."

Rainbow hummed thoughtfully, "Maybe... Maybe the map called us when we're dealing with dangerous and powerful super villain. Kinda like what happen to Starlight and her village."

"Ooh! Maybe we got invited for super duper party!" Pinkie exclaimed happily. Everyone looked at her oddly and confusingly. She looked shock and annoyed, "What?! Everypony loved party."

Applejack rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Doubt it. Whatever the reason cutie map summoned and sent us to that island, it must be important."

Twilight nodded before looked at the invitation card, "I agree with you, AJ. I also wonder why Canter Zoom sent the invitation card to us for especially bringing Lance, Spike and Cutie Mark Crusaders. This makes me curious and worry."

"And not to mention," Shadow Dragon added before looked at Dragoking's Summoner Gem, "He's also interested in Dragoking, and even asked me to bring him along with us. That makes me wonder."

Piloting the Armor Strike-I, Tailtech listened to conversation. He shrugged, "We'll never know, Shadow Dragon. Guess we have to see it to find out about it." He then spotted something ahead of him - an island, which was located between Dragon Land and Black Skull Island. He smiled, "And we're almost there. Get ready for a bumpy ride! So, buckle up, everypony! And welcome to the Mysterious Island!"

Heard Tailtech's announcement, the ponies quickly take their seats and buckle themselves up. The sisters and even the princess helped the young one to buckle up. And at the same time, they took the peek through the windows, where they found an island that was filled with a volcano, green forest and some lake. They even spotted the searchlight, which has Twilight's cutie mark. They awed in amazement and surprise of what they saw.

Armor Strike-I entered the Mysterious Island as it was following the searchlight. It then arrived to the waterfall area, where the helicopter pad was set on the middle of large lake. A few ponies were there as well like they have been expecting Twilight and her friends. Reaching its destination, Armor Strike-I began its descending and landing on the the pad.

As Tailtech shutdown the engine, Mane Six and their friends emerged out and climbed down from the military helicopter. They came across a couple of ponies.

One was a middle aged and bearded brown Earth Pony with greenish mane with several lighter streaks in short ponytail and short tail worn pair of brown glasses and brown adventure vest and his cutie mark is a movie clapperboard and dinosaur skull. And standing beside him was a teenage pale yellow unicorn with dark green mane in twin pigtails and tail with streaks of light green worn the purple glasses and purple jacket, and her cutie mark is blackcurrant. The some ponies who worn pink shirts and brown caps. Others worn dark navy uniform with vest and orange construction hats.

"Princess Twilight! General Shadow Dragon! And all of my guests! Welcome! We've been expecting you," The pony greeted Twilight and her friends while shaking their hooves. He introduced himself, "I'm Canter Zoom, the CEO and Director for Stardust Film. And this is my niece - Juniper Montage!"

Juniper smiled and waved, "Hey, everypony."

Twilight and her friends greeted Canter Zoom and his niece while shaking their hooves. At the same time, Lance couldn't help but blushed in red as he was staring at Juniper. She turned and looked at him. He yelped before looked away as he muttered that 'he has the girlfriend' repeatedly. While she was confuse, Cutie Mark Crusaders giggled amusingly.

"It's so good to have you all here," Canter Zoom said happily.

"We feel the same," Twilight said calmly, "So, you would mind telling us about why would you invite us for this 'special project of yours'?"

"Yeah. What's so special about it?" Tailtech asked curiously.

"In time, I'll tell you. But first, I would like to know something. Is it true that you actually have a Hydragoon?" Canter Zoom asked. Shadow Dragon nodded calmly and firmly. He gasped happily, "I would like to see it, with my own eyes. Please."

Mane Six and their friends especially Shadow Dragon were surprise yet concern about letting Dragoking off from his Summoner Gem.

"I don't know..." Shadow Dragon said in hesitant tone.

"Please, we want to see him. We want to see how a Hydragoon really looks like." Juniper pleaded, "And also, I'm a big fan of almost all Ancient Beasts."

Canter Zoom nodded, "And I assure you that we'll be fine. We can take it."

Everyone turned and looked at Shadow Dragon. They all wondered of his response to Canter Zoom and Juniper's plead. He sighed in defeat as he reluctantly threw his Summoner Gem to call out his Dragoking. With the gem glowed brightly, the Hydragoon came out from it as he landed on the ground. Dragoking gave a loud roar.

Canter Zoom, Juniper and the workers gasped in shock before awed and chatted happily and amazingly. Some were taking photo of him. Others chatted about him. A few approached and touched his scale. Juniper squealed happily as she jumped and hugged his left claw for the moment before bounced happily around him. Canter Zoom chuckled happily to see and commented about Dragoking.

This surprise and confuse Dragoking about ponies liking and loving him than fearing him. Even Mane Six and their friends also felt the same as well. What is going on with these ponies?

Canter Zoom cleared his throat, "Sorry. I'm just excited to see a real-life Hydragoon. Who would have thought that we have one, living among our kind?! This is amazing!"

"Okay?" Shadow Dragon said uneasily before he looked at Dragoking, who shrugged in confusion and uncertain. He sighed, "So, why are you interested in him?"

"I agree, Mr. Canter Zoom. What is going on?" Twilight asked in confusion.

"Yeah." Applejack agreed, "I'm surprise that you're all not afraid and panicked from looking at Dragoking. Usually, lots of ponies do that."

Tailtech nodded in agreement, "Which it still does."

Mane Six and their friends chatted and commented in agreement with Twilight's and Shadow Dragon's concerns and confusion.

"So, what is this about especially asking me to bring Dragoking here?" Shadow Dragon asked.

Canter Zoom smiled, "I'll show you. Follow me. You'll love it."

Juniper nodded, "Trust my uncle. It's gonna be a blast!"

Twilight and her friends were uncertain and confuse of what was going on, but nevertheless, they followed both Canter Zoom and his niece. They all have gotten into five metallic carriages, ridden by pair of workers on each of them. They all were heading into deep of the forest. Dragoking followed them from behind. What awaits them now...


For almost 20 minutes have passed, the ponies have arrived at the open green field, where Canter Zoom has ordered the drivers to stop at once. Mane Six and their friends were confuse and uncertain of why he has stopped and what he's doing next.

While waiting for Canter Zoom to explain about his purpose or plans; ponies were busy with sightseeing and chatting with each other, and even little ones were playing some games. Twilight was busy reading the greenish leaf-like leaflet.

Sensing something suspicious yet surprise, Dragoking sniffed as he picked up the scent and followed it. As he turned to his left, he bellowed in surprise. His tail raised up and poked his master's back for the attention. Shadow Dragon was annoyed by it. He turned to his Hydragoon. He found Dragoking's shocking eyes was eyeing at something.

Following his pet's direction, Shadow Dragon gasped as he climbed and stood up. And at the same time, he removed his sunglasses as his looks was full of shock and surprise. Lance and Nyx spotted his looking and expression. They and other ponies joined in as well. And like him, they were also surprised and shocked as well.

Twilight was busy reading the leaflet, "Shadow Dragon, this species of veriforman's been extinct since the Age of Mystic Guardian Period. I mean, this thing is humongous."

"Uh, Twilight," Shadow Dragon said in strained shock as he tried to reach his girlfriend's head.

"What?" Twilight asked in confusion as her head got turned and looked at the same direction as her friends'. She gasped with her jaws wide opened, "What?"

"I don't believe it..." Rarity said in shock.

Applejack nodded and commented, "Well, I'll be..."

BELLOWED! Mane Six and their friends, and even Dragoking were looking and staring at the mysterious creature, which was bellowed happily. A massive long-necked yellowish Brachiosaurus-like creature with small horns and ears on back of his head, spots on it and has massive strong legs approached to the tallest tree as it was chewing some leaves.

"What the-?!" Rainbow remarked in shock.

"Oh my..." Fluttershy remarked in surprise.

"What is that thing?!" Pinkie asked happily, "Is that some kind of dinosaur or something?"

"No..." Shadow Dragon disagreed as he climbed down from the jeep. His friends joined him as they all approached while looking at the Brachiosaur creature-like. He answered, "That's Ancient Beast! And it's real!"

Canter Zoom chuckled happily as he and his niece climbed down and joined the group. Tailtech commented in shock and concern, "You did it. You crazy son of a bitch, you did it."

"Seriously. Watch the language," Juniper scolded Tailtech.

Dragoking growled softly while looking at the Brachiosaur-like creature, "Imp... Imp... Impossible..."

"I know. It's so real." Shadow Dragon said in shock and disbelief as he approached while analyzing and checking it thoroughly. He continued, "Oh, Twilight! We could just tear up the rule book on cold-bloodedness. It doesn't apply. They're totally wrong. This is a warm-blooded creature."

"This thing doesn't live in a swamp." Twilight added.

"From what I see about it," Fluttershy said calmly, "If it's anything like giraffe or long necked dinosaurs, I'd say they're should have at least 25 or 27-foot neck..."

"What is that thing?" Scootaloo asked in surprise.

"Is it friendly?" Sweetie Belle asked in concern.

"Does it eat leaves and flowers?" Apple Bloom asked happily.

"Shingolong. It's a very friendly Ancient Beast like giraffe and Brachiosaurus. And yes, it does eat leaves and flowers because it's a herbivore," Canter Zoom answered happily before turned and looked at Fluttershy, "it's 30 - 70 feet, Fluttershy. And trust me, Shingolong stretched its legs higher when trying to reach to the top for more food."

A Shingolong let out a loud bellow. To everypony's surprise, it pushed itself high and stood on its hind legs. Heightened its legs a bit, it reached and pulled a bunch of leaves out from the tree. It dropped and landed on the ground, causing the ground shaking a bit.

"This is amazing..." Nyx commented.

Spike nodded, "Yeah. Looks like Dragoking's not alone now."

"No kidding. I wonder if there were more of Hydragoon?" Lance asked curiously.

"Not quite a lot, Lance," Juniper answered, surprising Lance a bot. She smiled and waved to him, "Hi. Nice to meet you, Lance."

Lance stuttered, "I... I... I... Hi..."

"Wow. I'd never thought you'd be stutter and blush when looking at me. Usually, boys would have ignored or even insulted me because I'm a nerd for science, books and even Ancient Beasts."

"Well, not really. I think you're cool, Juniper."

"Really? Do you mean it?"

"Yeah. Don't let anypony make fun of you or even hurt you because they're jealous. Just keep doing what you're good at and show them who's boss."

"Wow... Thanks..." Juniper said happily, "You're very sweet. I could kiss you for that."

Lance blushed in concern before looked away and muttered repeatedly, "I've got a girlfriend. I've got a girlfriend. I've got a girlfriend."

Juniper was confused as she turned to Nyx, "Is your brother alright?"

Nyx giggled a bit, "He's fine. He's just reminding himself that he got his girlfriend, that's all."

"Oh! I see," Juniper said in understanding, "But I'd prefer him as my friend. I won't try to steal him away from his date."

Nyx smiled, "That's good to hear."

"Yeah..." Cutie Mark Crusaders said teasingly before giggled, "Lance got two girlfriends! Lance got two girlfriends! Lance got two girlfriends!"

Nyx nodded and giggled teasingly, "Yeah! Looks like Shiroi is gonna kill you for getting Juniper as your new girlfriend. She'd be pretty mad."

Lance and Juniper groaned, "Hey!"

Mane Six and their friends were still shock and unbelievable of what they just saw. Shadow Dragon was still in shock as he was about to fall. But luckily, Dragoking's tail and Twilight helped and held him up.

"This... This is so unbelievable..." Shadow Dragon said in shock, "And amazing..."

"I'm glad you like it, Shadow Dragon." Canter Zoom said happily, "You'd be surprised that Shingolong isn't the only Ancient Beast to be brought back alive, so does T-Chaos."

"T-T-Chaos?!" Fluttershy asked in shock and worried. Canter Zoom nodded. She gulped fearfully, "You say you've got T-Chaos?"

Canter Zoom nodded happily. Rainbow was confuse and asked, "What's T-Chaos?"

"Tyranno Chaos - most fierce and powerful Ancient Beast predator as Hydragoon, and also ancestor to most of Tyrannosaurus Rex and other kinds," Shadow Dragon explained while looking shock. He panted, "I don't believe it. You've got T-Chaos?"

"That's right." Canter Zoom said happily and proudly. Mane Six and their friends chatted and commented in shock about him having Shingolong, Tyranno Chaos and who knows how many more. He turned to another direction. He smiled, "My dear Princess Twilight, General Shadow Dragon and all of my friends. Welcome to Jurassic Land."

Mane Six and their friends heard a loud wild noise. They turned to Canter Zoom's direction. They all gasped in shock and surprise.

"I don't believe it." Shadow Dragon said in shock.

Twilight nodded, "Me neither..."

"This can't be real. This can't be..." Tailtech said in denial.

Across the plain grassland and a large lake, they saw a large portion and army of various Ancient Beasts, such as a group of Shingolongs emerging out from the lake, a flock of beautiful white swans-like Cygneswan were swimming on lake, another flock of dark bluish giant feathered Pternadon-like with two pairs of giant gliding wings and small pair - Aeroskye were flying across the sky, a herd of armored grayish giant elephant with tusks Heavytusk and armored Parasaurolophus-like with pads and strong headbutts helmet-like with spikes Nymphas, small unit of strong heavy furred giant buffalo-like Bullhorns and sleek brown antelopes-like with spots Takbokke marched to the plain, and pack of giant wolf-like Draufganger were patrolling and guarding the herd.

Mane Six and their friends were in shock and surprise yet amazed and happy of what they were looking at. They couldn't believe of what they were looking at. Ancient Beasts have returned and walked upon Equestria Realm again...

"Incredible..." Dragoking said in shock yet amazed.

"They're moving in herds. They do move in herds." Shadow Dragon said in shock.

Fluttershy nodded, "Just like any animals. They all moved in herd together."

Suddenly, Rainbow Dash heard some a music playing as she turned and found Pinkie, who was playing and listening to a record player, which was playing 'Jurassic Park Theme'. She groaned in annoyance about her friend's doing.

"Uh, Pinkie?" Rainbow called. Pinkie stopped at once. She turned and looked at her. She continued with dry remark, "You kinda ruined the moment."

Pinkie laughed a bit, "My bad..."

Shadow Dragon turned and looked at Canter Zoom, "How'd you do this?"

Canter Zoom smiled happily, "I'll show you."


After the tour on the plain field, the ponies returned to their vehicles as they all headed off and following Canter Zoom. He guided and led them to the giant hut-like modern building Visitor Center. Upon arriving at their destination, they got down from the jeeps while Shadow Dragon recalled Dragoking back to his Summoner Gem, not wanted his Hydragoon to wander off or anypony tried to paparazzi with him.

Canter Zoom led and guided his guests to the Showcase Theater. Most of ponies were taking their seats. He eventually headed to the movie screen.

"Ooh! We're gonna watch a movie?" Pinkie asked happily. And just before anyone could answer, she squealed happily before holding and hugging a couple of popcorn, sweets and drinks, "I can't wait to watch the movie! I really can't! I really can't!"

Rarity sighed, "Calm down, Pinkie. The movie hasn't started."

Rainbow nodded, "Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be another boring science lecture. And I'm gonna sleep for whole day like Twilight's lesson."

"Hey!" Twilight protested in annoyance.

"Come on, Rainbow. It can't be a bad movie," Fluttershy insisted.

"Want a bet?" Rainbow ashed in annoyance.

"I assure you that this movie is not gonna be boring," Juniper said confidently. Everyone looked at her oddly. She smiled, "Yeah. I've seen this couple of times. And trust me, you're gonna be surprise about how we bring back those Ancient Beasts."

"That's something..." Lance commented in surprise.

"Wow, really?!" Nyx asked happily. Juniper nodded happily. She squealed happily, "Oh boy! I can't wait to find out of how!"

"Me too!" Apple Bloom said in agreement, "This is gonna be exciting."

"Yeah. I'd just hope it's not gonna show us some scary scene," Scootaloo said hopefully, "I really can't handle it."

Sweetie Belle sighed, "I'm pretty sure they won't do that, Scootaloo."

"Yeah. Just relax and enjoy the movie," Juniper said happily before eating her chocolate bar. She squealed happily, "Ooh! I love Bon Mot Buttercream Crunch Bar. They're the best." She passed crunch bars to Lance and Cutie Mark Crusaders, "You all should try them. They're the best."

"Alright, everypony, settle down and quiet! The Show is about to start," Canter Zoom called out. He turned to the movie screen, which shown the scene of stage with 'Jurassic Land' Logo with the symbol of Hydragoon's Skull on the stoned walls. And then comes with another Canter Zoom coming on the stage. He smiled, "Ah, here he comes! Well, here I come. Hello, Canter."

"Hello Canter." Screen Canter greeted happily. He turned to the front, "Hello there."

Mane Six and their friends greeted and say 'hello' while others just waved to him only. Screen Canter turned and looked at Canter Zoom.

"So, what am I doing here again?" Screen Canter asked curiously, "How did I even get here?"

"Oh, yes. I forgot that I've got lines," Canter Zoom said. He took a piece of paper out. He read it out loud, "'Okay, let me show you. First, I need a drop of blood. Your blood.'"

Screen Canter looked confuse and uncertain. He held his hoof up. Canter Zoom smiled as he slapped his hoof on the Screen Counterpart's hard, making the former yelped in surprise and pain.

"Ooh! Canter, that hurt!" Screen Canter exclaimed in shock.

Canter Zoom laughed, "Relax, Canter. It's all part of the miracle of cloning!"

As Canter Zoom was explaining, more of Screen Canter appeared from behind while greeting the first one. Ponies were surprised of what they saw and heard. Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Tailtech were whispering to each other about the cloning process. Their friends also eavesdropping their conversation about it.

"Cloned from what?" Twilight asked in surprise and uncertain, "Loy extraction hasn't recreated an intact DNA strand."

Tailtech nodded in agreement, "Not without massive sequence gaps."

"Meaning?" Everyone asked curiously.

"He means Ancient Beasts' blood or at least complete DNA," Shadow Dragon explained before hummed thoughtfully, "Still. Where do they get these 10 million year old Ancient Beast Blood? It's impossible."

"What about the bones? Don't they work for cloning?" Spike asked curiously.

Nyx nodded in agreement, "And what about using magic cloning? Don't they work on Ancient Beasts?"

Twilight shook her head, "Magic cloning is temporary only and not permanent, Nyx. And also, using the bones for technological cloning doesn't work either, Spike because its DNA and tissue are incomplete."

"If neither of them can work for cloning, then how?" Lance asked in concern and curious.

Applejack nodded, "Yeah. It's gotta be something that make those critters real. They can't be robo-monsters or animation. They're too real."

"That is true. There must be an explanation about it," Rarity said in concern.

Arriving and taking his seat, Canter Zoom shushed the ponies, "It's starting now!"

On the screen, an animated swirl appears from Screen Canter's hoof. A cartoon-like DNA strand popped up over the shoulder of Screen Canter's opposite the way he's facing, and taps his shoulder, zipping to the other side.

"What? What?" Screen Canter asked in surprise and found a cartoon-like DNA strand smiled at him. He gasped, "Mr. DNA! Where did you come from?"

"From your blood. Just one drop of your blood contains billions of strands of DNA, the building blocks of life." Mr. DNA explained happily as he summoned the blueprint-like. He continued, "A DNA strand like me is a blueprint for building a living thing. And sometimes animals that went extinct millions of years ago, like Ancient Beasts, left their blueprints behind for us to find. We just had to know where to look."

The next scene shown a mosquito was on top of Shingolong as it was sucking the blood out into him. It then flew and landed on another area - a tree. Then, suddenly the sap slowly flown down and trapped an insect within it.

"One hundred million years ago, there were mosquitoes just like today. And just like today, they fed on the blood of animals. Even Ancient Beasts. Sometimes after biting an Ancient Beast, the mosquito would land on the branch of a tree and get stuck in the sap."

Next scene revealed a plain field with forests and mountain in present time. Couple of pony diggers were digging deep through the ground. They all arrived at the underground, where they have found an amber, which has mosquito inside it.

"After a long time, the sap would get hard, and become fossilized just like an Ancient Beast bone, preserving the mosquito inside."

In science lab, couple of earth pony scientists used some technologies to drill on couple of amber. They all have tubes to attached to mosquitoes' butts as they used the injectors to extract the blood out from them.

"This fossilized tree sap, which we call 'amber', waited for millions of years with the mosquito inside until Jurassic Land scientists came along. Using sophisticated techniques, they extracted the preserved blood from the mosquito, and bingo: Ancient Beasts' DNA! A full DNA strand contains over three billion genetic codes."

Mane Six and their friends were in shock and amazed of what they just saw. They couldn't believe in their own eyes of what they just saw and heard.

As Mr. DNA continued his explanation, various and many of data-like codes were moving fast from left to right or up and down.

"If we looked at screens like these once a second for eight hours a day, it'd take two years to look at the entire DNA strand. It's that long. Since it's so old-" Mr. DNA got interrupted as he got knocked off by a flying data chunk, making Pinkie, Rainbow, Fluttershy and Cutie Mark Crusaders laughed at him. With his particle restored and rebuilt together, Mr. DNA continued, "it's full of holes."

Some unicorn geneticists were gathered at science lab as they received various blood tubes. They all discussed and chatted of what they can do about cloning it into real-life Ancient Beasts. Some of them looked through computers as they were using technological gloves to control genes.

"That's where our geneticists take over. Thinking machine supercomputers and gene sequencers break down the strand in minutes, and virtual reality displays show our geneticists the gaps in the DNA sequence."

Revealing a cartoon frog, Mr. DNA took some of the creature's genetic codes and merged them together with Ancient Beasts' genes.

"We use the complete DNA of a frog to fill in the... holes... and complete the... code!" Mr. DNA sighed in exhaustion before clapped his hoof, "Phew! Now we can hatch a baby Ancient Beast."

The screen revealed an egg, which cracked and revealed a baby Shingolong. It then accelerated and grow up into the adult. The Shingolong marched across plain field with grasses and forest.

"Cool!" Cutie Mark Crusaders, Lance, Pinkie, Fluttershy and even Rainbow exclaimed in surprise.

Juniper squealed happily, "I know right?! I told it's amazing!"

Canter Zoom smiled, "I'm glad you like it. Animation always get kids' attention."

"Say, can we go to genetic lab?" Twilight asked curiously, "I want to see what kind of technologies and magic they do with cloning process."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. I want to see the Ancient Beasts Eggs."

Ponies chatted and commented in agreement about wanted to see more Ancient Beasts' Eggs.

"Normally, we should go through the tour," Canter Zoom said in uncertainty. He noticed fillies' innocent pouty eyes looking at him. He laughed, "Why not? Let's go."

Canter Zoom pushed his remote control's button, which automatically turned the whole theater area to move and headed straight to genetic lab, where couple of scientist ponies were working on genetic cloning process and even taking good care of eggs. They all awed in amazement and surprise to see it.


Climbing down the stairs, Canter Zoom led the group into genetic lab. While ponies were looking at the lab and ponies' works, Spike ran to a short humanoid hedgehog-like, wearing a lab coat and large glasses as he was carrying couple of papers. That caused an accidental collision between two of them. Both of them groaned and moaned painfully.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Spike apologized as he helped the hedgehog up, "Uh... Who- What are you?"

"Grubber," Grubber introduced himself as he was gathered and put all of papers together. "And nice to meet you too!" He gasped as he found donut on the ground. He picked it up before taking a bite on it. He hummed happily. He turned and looked at Spike, "Want some?"

"Uh, no thanks. I'm not hungry," Spike said uneasily.

"Didn't know you have a hedgehog here," Apple Bloom remarked in surprise.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Yeah. I'd never seen an animal that can walk in two legs and have two hands. Almost like a human."

"Yeah. This is so cool!" Scootaloo commented in surprise.

"Well, he's new around here. He works for Mr. Nerdy," Juniper explained, "And also, best keep him away from the cafeteria. He tends to... eat a lot."

Grubber laughed uneasily, "I'm hungry. That's all."

"Speaking of hungry," Canter Zoom said in annoyance while crossed his hooves, "Get back to work, or else no more lunch and dinner for you again."

Grubber groaned and muttered in annoyance as he grabbed and moved the papers. He headed off to another area.

Ponies looked at him, Canter Zoom sighed, "He's always like this. A very lazy and sloppy hedgehog. I don't know why Nerdy wanted to hire him in the first place. Either way, we should get going. I want to introduce Dr. Wong - a unicorn, who bring wondrous miracles for bringing back Ancient Beasts to life."

The ponies nodded happily as they continued following Canter Zoom. They arrived and found A lighter red middle aged Chinese Unicorn with silver and gray mane combed and short tail, wearing black tight shirt with grayish lab coat with tag, who was writing down on his paperclip and his table was filled with genetic equipment such as microscope, blood test tube and couple of chemicals.

"Hey Doc," Canter Zoom greeted.

The unicorn turned to his back. He smiled, "Oh, good day, sir. Welcome back." He then found Mane Six and their friends arrived at the scene. He gasped, "Ah, Princess Twilight! Shadow Dragon! An honor to have you here at my lab." He shook ponies' hooves, "I'm Dr. Vector Wong, chief geneticist for this project. It's always good to have another brilliant unicorn."

"Really? For understanding friendship?" Twilight asked amusingly.

Dr. Wong laughed a bit, "Nope. But I do admire you for loving of science and creating magic spells and experiments. We both share in common. We could be partners for this project."

Twilight giggled a bit, "Oh, please. Stop it. I'm flattered, Dr. Wong."

"Ah, don't be modest. Be proud of it," Dr. Wong said proudly, "Just like me. I'm proud of bringing life back to Ancient Beasts. They're my pride and achievement. Not everypony could do this like us, not even Mystic Ponies."

"You sound confident about it."

"I am, princess. With this technology, we create miracles. Something that Mystic Ponies couldn't achieve it."

"That is true. I could see that. Mystic Ponies never did anything about resurrecting Ancient Beasts. I wonder why."

"There's always reason. Probably they're afraid of those monsters and never wanted them to be part of this world."

"What? Just like my boyfriend? As if! He can handle Hydragoon!"

"Really? Are you serious about it?"

"Trust me. It's real." Twilight insisted before nuzzled Shadow Dragon, which make him happy. He smiled, "I've seen what he can do with Dragoking. It's pretty awesome. You'd be surprise about it."

Dr. Wong laughed, "Wow. Okay. I would love to see it especially when it's Hydragoon."

Both Twilight and Dr. Wong continued talking about their interests and Ancient Beasts. Mane Five, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Tailtech and even Lance laughed amusingly while Shadow Dragon was annoyed about some ponies tried to flirt her about things they have in common with her.

Suddenly, he spotted a table that has grass field, some eggs and a claw machine. Its claw was moving and turning one of them upside down or moved to other side for the ceiling lamp shined on them. Shadow Dragon spotted one of the eggs was moving and shaking. He approached and looked at it. Ponies noticed his direction. They all followed and joined him.

"Ah! Perfect timing!" Dr. Wong exclaimed happily, "Looks like another one is hatching!"

Juniper squealed, "Awesome! I get to see another one to born."

Canter Zoom laughed, "You always do, Juniper. Let's greet the little one now."

Everyone looked and stared at an egg, which began to form a crack on it. They all were in suspense and excited to see what creature is hatching out.

"Come on. Come on, little one. Come on." Canter Zoom pleaded. Out of the egg poked a little snout, then some squeaking was heard, "Come on, don't be shy."

As egg slowly cracked and opened out, a small raptor-like creature emerged out as it squeaked happily. Canter Zoom was about to help the little one. Seeing his niece smiling at him, he smiled and let her to do it. As the creature slowly coming out from an egg, Juniper slowly and gently helped it out. Everyone awed happily of seeing a baby Ancient Beast to be born.

"Oh my goodness! It's so cute!" Fluttershy remarked happily.

Cutie Mark Crusaders awed happily, "Awww!"

Pinkie Pie giggled, "It's as cute as Gummy the day he hatched from his cute little eggy-weggy!"

"Don't forget Spike." Twilight added.

Ponies laughed happily and amusingly. Spike blushed, "Come on, Twilight! Not in front of the girls!"

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, Spike. After all, you're a baby dragon," Lance joked.

Spike grunted a bit, "Hey! I'm not a baby anymore. At least, Ember told me about. She said I'm at least 12 or 14 years old now."

Rarity giggled, "And how knows? You and her might get a date."

"Really?" Spike asked hopefully. Rarity nodded. She sighed, "Hopefully, I grow up quickly, so she and I can date together."

While some ponies were busy looking and commenting at about how cute and cuddly small raptor creature is, Canter Zoom and Juniper were cleaning the blood off from the little creature. Tailtech looked worried and uneasily about it.

"I'm glad you like it, everypony," Canter Zoom said happily, "They imprint on the first creature they come in contact with. Helps them to trust me. I've been present for the birth of every creature on this island."

"Hopefully, you're not referring to some bred in the wild," Tailtech said in concern.

"Actually, they can't breed in the wild. Population control is one of our security precautions. There's no unauthorized breeding in Jurassic Land." Dr. Wong explained. Everyone turned and looked at him in shock and surprise, "Because all the animals in Jurassic Land are female. We've engineered them that way."

"Huh? Can you do that? How?" Pinkie asked in surprise.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. How can you be certain that all of them are female?"

"Yeah. That's quite strange, don't you think?" Applejack asked in concern.

"We control their chromosomes. It's really not that difficult." Dr. Wong said proudly, "All vertebrate embryos are inherently female. They just require an extra hormone given at the right developmental stage to make them male. We simply deny them that."

"Seriously? All of them are girls?" Cutie Mark Crusaders asked in surprise.

Spike nodded in shock, "Yeah. And I thought that Equestria was ruled by lots of princesses."

"'Deny them that?'" Fluttershy asked in shock and concern, "But that's go against their nature. This isn't right..."

"Fluttershy's right. Mr. Zoom, the kind of control you're attempting is not possible." Tailtech said in concern. "One thing I learned from my dad - Dr. Goldblum that life will can't be contained. Life breaks free. Expands to new places and crashes through barriers. Painfully, perhaps even dangerously."

Everyone turned and looked oddly and curiously at Tailtech.

"You're implying that a group composed entirely of females will... breed?" Dr. Wong asked in concern.

"Is that even possible?" Applejack asked Twilight.

Twilight shook her head, "Doubtful."

"No, I'm simply saying what my dad quote that life finds a way." Tailtech insisted.

Shadow Dragon approached and looked at creature. Upon holding a raptor on his hooves, he looked concern and uneasy about it. He turned to Dr. Wong, " What species is this?"

"Uh, it's a Viletor." Dr. Wong answered, shocking almost everypony except the director and his niece. He cleared his throat, "And truthfully, it's was actually called 'Vileraptor'. That's the correct pronunciation. Some idiot published it wrongly."

"No way..." Rainbow said in concern. She turned to Twilight, "Hey Twilight, remember those Vileraptors? The ones that attacked us when we were on that Friendship Mission?"

Twilight nodded, "Yeah. That was scary. I wonder if they escaped from here." Dr. Wong looked confuse and worried. She sighed, "It's a long story."

Dr. Wong sighed, "If you're worried about them, you shouldn't. We already have somepony handle it."

"Huh? Who?" Shadow Dragon asked, "Who'd be dumb enough to handle this kind of creatures? No one controls or even tame Vileraptors."

Canter Zoom shook his head, "That's where you're wrong, Shadow Dragon. We have one, who achieved it."


Canter Zoom led Mane Six and their friends to the back of Visitor Center, where the Vileraptor's Pen was held and located. Dr. Wong also joined the group as well. Shadow Dragon even let Dragoking off as well for fresh air. Hydragoon was being studied and analyzed by Dr. Wong, who was amazed and fascinated with him.

The ponies headed towards the pen, where they found a dark navy colored and balded Pegasus with small beard worn grayish sweater shirt and black coat, and also worn the black eye-patch on left side and couple of workers were on the balcony as they were watching something.

Upon approaching the ponies, Canter Zoom greeted while patted the Pegasus from back, "Colonel Fury! How's everything here?"

"Mr. Zoom. Welcome back. And it's fine, so far." Colonel Fury answered firmly and calmly. He turned and looked at Mane Six and their friends. He smiled, "And you must be Canter's guests of honor. The name's Colonel Fury. I'm in-charge of keeping those Ancient Beasts in check, and making sure they stay inside their pens. I'm at your service. An honor to meet your as well."

Mane Six and their friends introduced to Colonel Fury. He turned and noticed Dragoking was closed to Shadow Dragon.

"And that must be your pet and partner-in-crime - Dragoking," Colonel Fury said calmly and amusingly before looked at Shadow Dragon, "That means you were his master."

"Excuse me?" Shadow Dragon asked in confusion.

"Yeah. One of my best hunters told me that he got trained by you for martial arts and even taming the beasts," Colonel Fury explained, "Just like what he did with four Vileraptors."

"What?!" Shadow Dragon asked in shock before giving some thoughts suspiciously, "Who is he?"

Colonel Fury led Shadow Dragon and his friends to the Vileraptors' Pens, where they saw a Pegasus was facing four different colored Vileraptors - one was older with blue pattern, another was second older with black pattern, third one was with yellow color and last one was young with dark green. The Pegasus worn a new silver armor with Jurassic Land Symbol, gauntlet bat-like mechanical helmet with blue eyes and has twin blasters in his gun holder on his belt.

The mysterious hunter stretched himself out while readied to face against four Vileraptors, who were growling and snarling at him.

Twilight and her friends looked shock and concern as they all demanded, "Who is he?! What is he doing?! Is he fighting those Vileraptors? Is he crazy?! What if he gets killed?! Is he gonna be alright?! Somepony need to help him now!"

"Everyone, relax. Just enjoy the show. He's got this," Colonel Fury said confidently.

Shadow Dragon hummed in concern before looked at the hunter, "Who are you?"

"Show me what you've got!" The hunter ordered, "Engage!"

Vileraptors screeched wildly as they all charged and attacked the hunter, who swiftly and quickly dodge the attacks at once. And at the same time, he engaged them by punching and kicking on their heads and chests. Angered and fierce, they attacked him by swinging their tails or claws to take him down. Though they're fierce and fast, the hunter refused to be defeated as he dodge the attacks while fight back.

After few rounds of fierce duel, the hunter evaded the attacks while taking down on the Vileraptors. He unleashed Blazing Dragoon Style on kicking them off. That move shocked and surprised Shadow Dragon as he knew one pony, who knew and mastered the move before. Dragoking was surprised and amazed to see another pony, able to beat and tamed

Vileraptos snarled in anger as they recovered and readied for another attack. And just before they could charge and finish him off, the hunter armed and fired his blaster, scaring and shocking the raptors to back off.

"Good. Very good." The hunter commented proudly and firmly. Vileraptors snarled a bit. He turned and approached to the big bucket, where it stored most of steaks. He turned to his pets, "Alright, buddies. Have your breakfast, boys especially you, my little girl - Blue."

The hunter kicked the big bucket down, pouring out the steaks. Blue and her brothers screeched wildly and happily as they all charged and took the bites on steaks happily and wildly. He scoffed proudly before turned and looked up as he found a group of familiar ponies, who were in shock and surprise of what they just saw. He smirked beneath his mask.

The hunter turned and approached to the lift, which help and let him to the top. He was greeted with warm comments by his employees. Colonel Fury approached and shook his hoof.

"Well done, trooper. You finally did it," Colonel Fury exclaimed proudly, "Looks like the research on them is complete success. They obey every command you give. And they're one group of tough soldiers too."

"Yeah, it is. But they only obey me because I got mine imprint on them," The hunter explained firmly.

"Yeah. And you're their mommy."

"Very funny, Colonel. And I'm surprise that you brought the guests to see my show especially that guy."

Shadow Dragon crossed his hooves, "Long time no see, Jason..."

Everyone was in shock and surprise of what they just heard. The silver hunter is Jason?!

"You'd never ceased to amaze me, boss," The silver hunter scoffed as he removed his helmet. He revealed himself - Jason, "Nice to see you again."

"You?!" Twilight asked in anger and shock. Everyone turned and looked at her. She approached and gave him a big slap. They all yelped in surprise. She exclaimed, "That's for kidnapping me and my kids, and even hurting us for your stupid revenge on him! And also, hurting Moondancer's feelings too!"

Jason laughed, "I can see why boss like you. Feisty."

"So, wanna explain why you're here?" Shadow Dragon asked suspiciously, "I'm surprise that Mystic Knight is working for an amusement park. I thought he'd prefer to fight the crimes and hunt down some Dark Mystic Ponies."

Jason smirked, "Yeah. I was doing that job. But I ran out of ammo, funds and resources. So, I need more. And that's when Canter Zoom and Colonel Fury found and hired me. They say I've got skills and hoping that I can handle with the animals. And in-returns, I get 20 Million Bits Salary and some awesome Ancient Beasts to get. Guess what are they?"

Pinkie gasped, "Ooh! Is it chickens?! Manticores?! Hydras?! Velociraptors?! Velociraptors! They've gotta be it!"

"No, you idiot. Vileraptors! I got four of them especially Blue, under my command," Jason said proudly, "And trust me, I dominant over them!

Suddenly, Blue climbed up on the walls and snaked behind him. The ponies spotted her. And just before anyone could do anything, he turned and slammed her to the ground before slammed some punches on her for few times. Vileraptor barked in fear and defeat, making Jason to stop. As he stood up while glaring at her, Blue got up and bowed to the ground before him.

The ponies were in shock and surprise of what they saw. Jason smirked proudly as he turned and glared at Shadow Dragon. And at the same time, he patted Blue's head gently.

"See? I dominant them!" Jason said proudly while patted Blue's back gently, "The only way to survive these beasts' attacks it to fight and control them! Just like mine. I make them obey me!"

Colonel Fury nodded, "He proved his point."

Shadow Dragon sighed while shaking his head, "You really don't get it, Jason. Nopony can control them, Jason. It's the bond between pony and Ancient Beast. It's what got me through here today. Have you forgotten that lesson?"

"No, I haven't?" Jason asked amusingly, "I remember it well when you and Dragoking met and fought till you won dominance over him!"

"I told you before that I didn't dominate him. I gained and earned his trust and respect. He did same thing with me."

"Yeah. I can tell that, boss; because you and him shared the special bond. Yeah, real fairy tale story, boss. You're lucky that he didn't kill you because nopony survive Hydragoon. They're the most fierce and powerful predators to face."

Shadow Dragon groaned in annoyance. Dragoking growled softly as he gently nudged Shadow Dragon's a bit. Twilight and her friends couldn't help but curious about how he managed to tame and became best friend with Dragoking.

Twilight approached and asked, "Can you tell us how you met Dragoking?"

"Yeah. That day change everything especially our bonds." Shadow Dragon said calmly as he recalled the event.


Flashback:

1,200 A.E., the bells sounded loudly and wildly, alerting most of ponies to scream and panicked in fear and frantically for their lives. Their home was being terrorized and invaded by the mysterious creature-like. Soldiers form both realms have did their best to fight and drove the monster back, but instead, they got attacked and killed by it.

And one day, most of ponies including Mystic Tao and his family are hiding inside their homes, town, shelters and cities at Sacred Light Land.

While Tao and his family were hiding and barricading the shop, young Shadow Dragon couldn't help but wonder and wanted to see what kind of monster that attacked the city. He climbed up all the way to antique shop's rooftop. He took the peek on event from the top. He gasped in shock and concern of what he just saw.

He saw a Hydragoon charging and attacking Mystic Soldiers, who used their blasters, arsenals and tanks to fire back at it. Unfortunately, it relentlessly and ruthlessly charged and attacked all of them. Most of Mystic Soldiers got badly injured and killed during the fight.

Young Shadow Dragon awed in amazement and surprise. He suddenly got surprised and shocked by his father - Tao.

"Dragon Hope! What are you doing?! Get inside now!" Tao ordered firmly.

Young Shadow Dragon groaned, "But dad?! I wanna see it! I wanna see Ancient Beast especially one is a Hydragoon!"

"Because I said so! Now get inside now, young pony!"

"But I wanna see it!"

"You'll get it when we're at museum. Right now! Get inside the house!"

ROAR! The building's rooftop was shaking and vibrating hard. Tao and Young Shadow Dragon yelped in shock as they struggled to hold still while moving unbalanced and shaking wildly. Tao dropped to the ground hard while his young son fell off the building and dropped on a Hydragoon's back hard.

As young Shadow Dragon struggled to get up, Hydragoon roared wildly as he charged straight into the portal. Tao gasped in shock and screamed for his son's name.

Entering on another realm which filled with forest and rocks, Hydragoon stopped at once, causing Shadow Dragon thrown up and slammed on the ground hard. The young Earth Pony groaned in pain as he slowly got up and looked up. He found a Hydragoon growled angrily at him, which scarred him off. This caused him to scream in fear while the creature roared wildly.

Young Shadow Dragon panicked and ran off at once. Hydragoon charged and chased after him. Now the kid must do what he can to survive and escape the monster before he gets himself killed.

Flashback Ends


Everyone looked at him curiously. Shadow Dragon sighed, "Maybe another time. Mr. Zoom, what is this really about? I'm sure you didn't actually call us for just a tour."

Canter Zoom sighed, "That's true. I called you all because I'm dealing with lawyers and investors problem." The ponies sans workers looked concern and uneasy. He continued, "Yeah. I need your help."

"What happen?" Twilight asked in concern.

"I own this island from Princesses, and they allowed it. And I've spent five years setting up biological preserve Jurassic Land. This was meant for kids and family to enjoy it kinda like a petting zoo or amusement park. But as long the lawyers and investors are on my back, my dream will never come true."

"Why do I get the feeling that this involved of somepony getting killed," Applejack asked suspiciously.

Rarity nodded before looked at Blue and Dragoking, "Indeed. And we can tell that Ancient Beasts especially Vileraptor and Hydragoon are responsible for this. No offense, you two." Blue and Dragoking snarled in anger, scaring Rarity off. She yelped, "Geez! I said 'no offense'! It means 'sorry'! That's all!"

Canter Zoom sighed, "That is true. But I can guarantee you that we will make sure that everything is secured for ponies to enjoy the park! No Ancient Beast will harm them. If I could just persuade you too sign off on the park, well give it your endorsement, maybe pan a wee testimony I could get back on schedule! What do you say about it?"

Mane Six and their friends were uneasy and concern as they have mixed feelings and comments about Ancient Beasts and building Jurassic Land for ponies to enjoy. Colonel Fury and Jason gave annoyed and concerns looks as they don't like the idea.

"That would be awesome and amazing!" Rainbow, Pinkie, Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike exclaimed happily, "We support it!"

"I guess it's okay..." Lance admitted.

Juniper squealed happily as she jumped and hugged him, "Thank you, Lance. You're the best!"

"Hold on, you all, everypony." Applejack exclaimed, "It's amazing and good that we get to see these Ancient Beasts, but I still don't it's good idea because we don't know what they can do. Some ponies aren't paleontologists, so they could get themselves into trouble."

Rarity nodded, "I agreed. If these creatures are anything like creatures or animals we faced, they could be ten times more dangerous than others."

Fluttershy gulped in fear, "The predators isn't the only animals we should be worry. The herbivores too because they can be very protective to their own herd. They will fight to keep them safe."

"That's not just it," Tailtech added, "There are some things are meant to be left alone like Ancient Beasts. And it's one of reason why Mystic Ponies didn't do it. Every scientist need to ask themselves of whether this is right or wrong for them to do or not. Using the genetic power to do so is dangerous. And therefore, there maybe possible consequence."

"I have to agree with them, Mr. Zoom," Twilight spoke up, "how can you know anything about an extinct ecosystem? And therefore, how can you assume that you can control it? Like my friends said, these are wild, untamed creatures who have no idea what century they're in and they will defend themselves. Violently, if necessary."

Canter Zoom was in shock and upset to hear it especially its from the princess about building Jurassic Land. He turned to Shadow Dragon, "Shadow Dragon, if there's just one person who can appreciate what I'm trying to do..."

"I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but look..." Shadow Dragon said in concern as he approached and patted Dragoking's head, "Ancient Beasts and Ponies - two species, separated by 10 Million B.E. years of evolution, just been suddenly thrown back and mix into the mix together. Truthfully, nothing is gonna come in good."

"Seriously?" Jason, Colonel Fury and Dr. Wong asked in shock and upset.

"Dragoking and I maybe buddies, but because I earned his trust and respect," Shadow Dragon said firmly, "But other Ancient Beasts don't share same ideals as ours. So, it could be dangerous for anypony to try befriend them."

"I don't believe it! You're meant to come here to defend me against these characters," Canter Zoom asked in shock, "and the only ponies I have on my side are kids!"

"HEY" Rainbow and Pinkie exclaimed in annoyance.

Shadow Dragon sighed, "I'm sorry. But that's our decision and comments."

"Well... There's one thing can be done," Canter Zoom said firmly before shown confident looks at Mane Six and their friends. He bowed to the ground and pleaded, "Give the chance for this tour to amusement park. You're gonna love it."

"I don't know..." Twilight said in concern and uncertainty.

"This might be a bad idea..." Shadow Dragon nodded in agreement.

"Please, try it." Canter Zoom pleaded, "See how amazing and wonderful these Ancient Beasts are. If they don't touched your hearts and minds, then nothing can."

Mane Six and their friends looked at each other. Some were uncertain and uneasy with the idea while others were determined and wanted to enjoy it for fun. Therefore, they all have come to the agreement. They decided to give the park a chance and they might endorsed it.

Unknown to anyone, one of the hunters overheard the conversation. She was none other than the same mysterious pony from the docks. She scoffed beneath her mask.

"You're about to see how wrong you are, director."


Mane Six and their friends were outside of the Visitor Center, where three automatic Explorer Fords have arrived. While ponies commenting and remarking about new transports, they gotten into their vehicles. Shadow Dragon has Dragoking returned to Summoner Gem. Lance, Juniper and Cutie Mark Crusaders gotten into first one. Rainbow, Pinkie, Rarity and Spike entered the second one. Twilight, Shadow Dragon, Applejack and Fluttershy gotten into last one. Canter Zoom and Tailtech were outside.

"You're sure you don't want to come with us?" Shadow Dragon asked curiously.

Tailtech shook his head, "Nope. And besides, I wanna check on their computer system. I want to know how the heck did they get these kind of technologies from."

Shadow Dragon shrugged, "Well, your lost, Tailtech."

"It's great and amazing that your company have this kind of vehicle as humans have once, Canter Zoom," Twilight commented happily, "But are you sure it's safe? Not many ponies can drive them."

"Don't worry about it, Princess Twilight. These vehicles are automatic machines. So, there will be no accidents or breakdown. Nerdy got this covered," Canter Zoom reassured Twilight calmly, "Just enjoy the ride and tour."

Twilight was uncertain and worried but smiled calmly, "Alright, Canter Zoom. We will."

Using his headset, Canter Zoom smiled, "Nerdy, begin the tour."

"Roger that," Nerdy's voice spoke, "Beginning the tour to Jurassic Land now."

STATIC! BOOM! Three automatic vehicles started the engines, shocking some ponies to take their seats. The cars now drove off while both Canter Zoom and Tailtch waved and wished the ponies to enjoy the park.

Three automatic vehicles have arrived at the giant gate with the blazing fiery torch lighted up and its signboard said 'Welcome to Jurassic Land'. The gate soon opened in two, allowing them to enter and venture inside the park. And at the same time, the P.A. Voice Box spoke and greeted the guests:

"Welcome to Jurassic Park. You are now entering the lost world of the prehistoric past, a world where the creatures long gone from the face of the earth, which you are privileged to see for the first time."

As three vehicles were coming across to the cages and sections, P.A. Voice Box spoke and explained each of them about different Ancient Beasts. The ponies get to see them happily and excitedly.

Some they spotted like Shingolongs, Nymphas, Draufganger, Cygneswim, a hive of humanoid yet demonically insects-like creatures Oshibka and even fearsome Spinosaurus-like with big mouth with sharps fangs, big pair of claws and big pair of fin-like feet. But there were some they didn't get the chance to see like poisonous creature Geist, armored Stegosaurus-like Armorspikes, swarm of rats-like Swarmrats, cat-like Simbas, and even Tyranno Chaos, which Shadow Dragon was relieved not to because of his own reason.

Nevertheless, ponies did enjoy the tour very much. Cutie Mark Crusaders even remarked and commented about the Jurassic Land.

"I wish Jade and Alyson would come. They would've had fun." Nyx commented.

Scootaloo nodded, "Don't forget that filly Petunia Paleo. If she were here to see anything prehistoric, she would have a blast!"

"Who wouldn't?" Sweetie Belle asked playfully.

"Well, so far, nothing bad happens," Apple Bloom said happily, "I think it's safe to say that everything is fine."


Canter Zoom and Tailtech returned to the control room. They approached to the table with various and big computers, which was used by Nerdy - a yellow fat Earth Pony with short brown mane and tail, his cutie mark is chocolate bar worn glasses and Hawaiian shirt. They weren't alone as Dr. Wong, Colonel Fury and Jason were there.

"How is it?" Canter Zoom asked.

"So far, so good. No troubles and problem at all, Mr. Zoom," Nerdy answered calmly before taking a sip of his soda. He sighed, "Bad news is that some Ancient Beasts is no-show."

Canter Zoom sighed, "It's better than nothing. But is there anything you can get those animals out for our guests to see?"

"Nope. Unless you want something to scare them to come out, that would be very bad business for your park. I suggest a bait of meat to lure them out. It always works for some animals."

"Well, that is true."

"No, it won't work on them," Tailtech disagreed, "I know it because these Ancient Beasts maybe a primitive beasts, they're very intelligent and trusts in their instinct than just for the sake of hunger."

"That's terrific," Jason remarked dryly before looked at Dr. Wong, "Do you have any idea of why they stay out of spotlight?"

Dr Wong shook his head, "No. But there is possibility that Ancient Beasts have no interest for communicating with outsiders or even perhaps waiting for something."

"Waiting? What the hell are they waiting for?" Colonel Fury asked suspiciously, "Are they waiting for open opportunity or something?"

"More likely something spooked them," Nerdy said in concern as he was looking at the second computer, which its screen revealed the storm was approaching to the island. He hissed, "Shit! Storm's coming here!"

"What?! That's impossible," Colonel Fury protested. He approached and looked at the screen, "I have the team to make sure that no storm cloud near to our island. That must be a wild storm."

Nerdy nodded, "Could be. We might as well cancel it. We can't take the chances."

Tailtech nodded, "Yeah. We have to get everypony back now."

"Can't we wait for the moment?" Canter Zoom asked hopefully, everyone looked at him. He continued, "The storm will go away, right?"

Colonel Fury, Dr. Wong and Nerdy nodded firmly, "Possibly..."

"I don't know. I don't think we should do that," Tailtech said in concern.

"We can wait," Jason said confidently. Everyone looked at him. He continued, "Nerdy can monitor on weather forecast. If nothing changes, then we bring them back. Okay for everyone?"

Canter Zoom and his Jurassic Land staffs nodded firmly and relieved while Tailtech was reluctant and worried about the idea. He was worried for his friends' safety due to them are still inside the Jurassic Land's amusement park, which was filled with Ancient Beasts. If anything bad happens to them...

Jason patted Tailtech's shoulder gently, "Relax, kid. They can handle it. Shadow Dragon beaten and tamed Dragoking, this will be nothing."

Tailtech sighed, "I hope so. I really hope so."

While the ponies were busy looking at the monitor, Grubber was busy eating his own lunch and desserts. And at the same time, he took out both thumbdrive and shaving cream. The very same items that was given by Guildenstern.

Suddenly, Grubber received the beeping noise from his headset. He responded to it before looked at the computer.

"Grubber, get ready and wait for my signal. And make sure you don't screw it up," The mysterious voice said darkly, "We cannot fail this mission."

Grubber nodded as he held both thumbdrive and shaving cream can tightly, "Got it. Don't worry, we'll get it."


During their tour, ponies were busy with their own activities while enjoying the tour on the amusement park.

In the first car, Cutie Mark Crusaders were taking pictures on Jurassic Land's area and Ancient Beasts while commenting about it. They even joked about Lance and Juniper being a couple, making them both annoyed to snap back at them. In the second car, Pinkie was chatting happily about making 'Jurassic Party' for all Ancient Beasts, Rainbow was looking excitedly at the creatures, Rarity consulted with Spike about bringing some souvenir gifts for her boyfriend. In third car; Twilight, Shadow Dragon, Applejack and Fluttershy were debating about endorsing the park; despite Jurassic Land looked secure and safe, and even get to see the Ancient Beasts.

As Mane Six and their friends were touring across the Jurassic Land, Fluttershy spotted a large grayish Triceratops-like creature with long and sharped three horns, strong blackish armored skin and small ears lying down on the ground, accompanied by two veterinarians and three hunters. She even noticed the creature being sicked and weakened. She quickly exited the car and flew straight to the creature. Her friends noticed it as they quickly chased after her.

All of the ponies arrived and came across a Triceratops-like Ancient Beast. They all awed and wowed in amazement of what they were looking at.

"What is that?" Scootaloo asked in surprise as she approached and patted the creature gently, "She's huge and strong too!"

"Scootaloo! Don't touch her," Rarity insisted in concern.

Veterinarian spoke, "It's okay. Jason and Colonel tranquilized her for us. She's sick."

Nyx turned and looked at Shadow Dragon, "So, what is it?"

"That's Rumblehorn - Ancestors to Triceratops and his kind, and even the rhinos and hippos," Shadow Dragon answered calmly, "They maybe headstrong and stubborn fiercely creatures, but they're protective and caring creatures to their own kind."

"Oh my..." Fluttershy said in surprise. She approached and touched the Rumblehorn's chest gently, feeling her heart beating and breathing calmly and steadily. She sighed, "She's my favorite Ancient Beast. I've always wanted to see her."

Rainbow smiled, "And you did."

Ponies chatted and commented while looking at Rumblehorn. Twilight approached and looked closely at the creature's appearance especially her mouth and tongue showing dried and dirty.

"Microvesicles. That's interesting." Twilight said in concern while checking and looking at Rumblehorn's tongue. She hissed, "What are her symptoms?"

"Imbalance, disorientation, labored breathing. It seems to happen every six weeks or so." Veterinarian answered.

"Six weeks?" Fluttershy asked in shock and concern. She checked and looked at Rumblehorn's condition carefully. She hummed in concern, "These are dilated."

"What's that supposed to be mean?" Lance asked.

Juniper shrugged, "I have no idea truthfully."

Twilight looked concern and suspicious to ask, "Fluttershy, you don't think that this is actually..."

"I'm not sure. We need check this out first. I need your help, everypony. We need to check on these plants. She could possibly and accidentally eat one of them," Fluttershy instructed firmly, "there must be explanation behind her symptoms. I need to confirm about this. I'm gonna check on her droppings."

"Wait! Did she said 'droppings'?" Apple Bloom asked in shock and confuse.

Sweetie Belle nodded while covered her nose, "I don't think I'm gonna enjoy this one. Not one bit."

"Either way, we should check it out. Fluttershy know what's best for Rumblehorn," Rarity said firmly.

Applejack nodded, "Let's do it, you'all!"

Mane Six and their friends have split up and gone to different areas as they were checking on plants and even smelly droppings, hoping to help and save the Rumblehorn. The mysterious commander was hiding behind the one of tallest trees as she was watching them.


At the Visitor Center's Control Room, Canter Zoom was displeased and upset to find out that his guests have left the cars due to Grubber had failed to lock them. And what displeased and angered him the most is that the storm hasn't changed its course and heading towards an island.

"Do we have to?" Canter Zoom asked in disappointment.

Nerdy shook his head, "It's not worth taking the chance, Canter."

"He's right, Canter. We can do it, tomorrow," Tailtech insisted calmly.

Canter Zoom sighed, "Fine. Get them back home."

"Well, some of them are staying behind to take of that Rumblehorn," Jason said amusingly as he looked at the computer screen. He sighed, "I'll get them back."

"I should tell the works to get back home now before the storm hits here," Colonel Fury said firmly before talked to his headset, "mare and gentleponies, last shuttle to the dock leaves in approximately five minutes. Drop what you're doing and leave now."

Jason headed off to get some ponies back home from Rumblehorn's Pen. Colonel Fury announced to workers to leave and get to docks. Nerdy looked through some monitors, making sure that ponies get to the docks in time. Tailtch contacted his teammates to get home at once. Canter Zoom cursed and muttered angrily about it.

At his desk, Grubber readied with both shaving cream can and thumbdrive. He then received the call from his headset. He smiled as he responded to the call.

"Grubber, it is time..."

Grubber smirked as he quickly headed to the mobile network desktops, where he placed the thumbdrive on it. This caused to blink in red like it's uploading the files into it. He laughed slyly before headed off at once. One-by-one, all of its technologies and maintenance system across the Jurassic Land are being infected and deactivated by the virus.

Busy eating his sandwich, Nerdy heard some beeping noise. He turned and looked at his monitor, which shown 'warning' note and most of Jurassic Land's system are showing in red. This make him worried and uneasy.

"What the hell?" Nerdy asked in shock.

Tailtech noticed Nerdy's looking at the computers. He approached and checked on Chief Engineer, "What happen?"

Nerdy hissed, "Virus. It's spreading the system now!"

What?! How?!"

"I don't know. We need to stop it before bad things happen to us and others."

"Damn it. Shadow Dragon... Everypony... This is what I'm worried the most."


Back at the Rumblehorn's Paddock, most of the ponies returned to three automatic vehicles. Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity, Spike and Nyx remained behind. Shadow Dragon looked worry and uneasy as he talk with them.

"Are you sure you wanna stay behind?" Shadow Dragon asked in concern, "The storm is coming now."

"Well, I need to know what caused Rumblehorn sick," Fluttershy said in concern and worried, "There must be some cause of it."

Twilight nodded, "Well, somepony need to keep any eye on her. And plus, I do know about sickness."

"We wanna help Twilight too," Spike and Nyx exclaimed firmly.

"I do too. And also, I'm done enough with looking at monsters. They creep me enough." Rarity said calmly before looked at Sweetie Belle, "Are you sure you don't want to stay with me?"

Sweetie Belle shook her head, "Nope. And besides, I'm tired already."

Rarity nodded, "Okay. Just stick with your friends."

"You too, Rarity," Sweetie Belle said calmly.

Shadow Dragon gave a hug to Twilight, "Take care, Twi."

Twilight nodded and hugged him back, "You too!"

After departing from hugging, the rest of ponies returned to three automatic cars. They turned and returning to the Visitor Center. Twilight and her friends remained behind to check on sickly Rumblehorn to investigate and solve her sickness.


While Canter Zoom, Tailtech and Jurassic Land Staffs are dealing with the virus problem in the Jurassic Land's technology. Grubber took the opportunity as he headed straight to genetic laboratory. He then hid behind the lab's door, the its security cameras were rotating and recording on the event.

BEEP! Grubber spotted some of security cameras turned off at once. He quickly get inside the genetic lab. He headed straight into freezing chamber, where most of Ancient Beasts embryos are stored inside three lamp-like machines. He opened them all as he collected twenty of them into shaving cream can.

After collecting the Ancient Beasts' embryos, Grubber exited the genetic lab at once. While climbing down the stairs and heading straight through the hallway, he was escaping the Jurassic Land Visitor Center. He has to rendezvous with his mysterious commander. And at the same time, his stomach was growling.

Grubber grunted, "Things I do for food!"


During the heavy storm at nighttime, three vehicles are returning to Visitor Center. Cutie Mark Crusaders, Lance and Juniper were in the first car. Shadow Dragon, Applejack, Rainbow and Pinkie are in the second car. Most of the lights and fences went offline and shutdown, including their transports. This shocked and worried the ponies now.

In the first car, Cutie Mark Crusaders looked worry and scared. Lance patted them on their heads an shoulders.

"Girls, everything will be alright," Lance comforted them.

Juniper nodded, "Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's temporary. Everything will be back to normal."

"Really?" Cutie Mark Crusaders asked hopefully. Lance and Juniper nodded. They sighed, "Okay."

At the second car, Shadow Dragon and his friends were discussing and wondering of what has happen to their automatic cars and other systems.

"What was that about?" Rainbow asked in concern.

"No idea. Did any of you touch it?" Applejack asked suspiciously, "Did you, Pinkie?"

Pinkie shook her head, "Not me! Not me!"

Shadow Dragon sighed, "Damn it. Whatever it is going on, something's wrong at Visitor Center's control and technology system. Just hope Tailtech knows what he's doing."

"I just hope the kids are alright," Applejack said in concern while looking at the first car, "Hope nothing bad happens."

"Applejack, you can't jinx it!" Pinkie said in concern. Everyone looked at her. She continued, "If any of us say that, bad things happen to us."

Rainbow sighed, "Pinkie, nothing bad is going happen to us."

BOOM! BANG! A giant tree branch fell on the first car's, scaring and shocking ponies off. Everyone turned to the fence. They spotted a giant claw grabbing and holding tight on fence's wire. This make them nervous and worried. They all saw a shadowy giant creature emerged from the trees. It was eating and devouring a goat into its mouth. It then growled softly.

BOOM! The thunder flashed as its lighting revealed monster's appearance - a large crimson muscular Tyrannosaur-like monster with blackish skull-like helmet with sharp blades, large claws with arm blades-like, spikes on back and shoulder pads, and has some orange stripes on it. It snarled and growled softly as it turned and glared at its enemies. This make ponies nervous and worried especially Shadow Dragon and Dragoking, which was inside Summoner Gem to grumble and screeched in anger.

"Oh no... Not good..." Shadow Dragon said in concern, "Tyranno Chaos..."

Tyranno Chaos snarled a bit before gave a loud thundering roar, which scared the ponies off. What's going to happen to them now?! Will everything be fine?

To Be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Young Shadow Dragon
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Dee Bradley Baker: Dragoking, Vileraptors, Ancient Beasts, Veterinarian
Steven Spielberg: Canter Zoom

Minor Casts:
Kate Higgins: Tailtech
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Clair Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo
Kira Tozer: Nyx
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Ali Libert: Juniper Montage
Jason Griffith: Jason Stride/Hunter, Mr. DNA
B.D. Wong: Dr. Vector Wong
Samuel L. Jackson: Colonel Fury
Wayne Knight: Nerdy

Cameo:
Neil Ross: Guildenstern
Emily Blunt: Mysterious Commander
Michael Pena: Grubber
Kyle Hebert: Tyranno Chaos, Ancient Beasts
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao