• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,825 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 3 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force are on the quest to find all eight Elemental Elements before Dark Mystic Ponies could get and weaponized them for their dark ambition!

  • ...
8
 14
 1,825

Episode 19: Origins (I)

Author's Note:

If you're hoping for 'Campfire Tales', sorry to disappoint you all. It's gonna happen. I don't hate it. In fact, it was very good stories to talk about how the heroes were made as legend. But those are their own stories and legends, and so Mystic Ponies have nothing with it.

And so, I decided to do an origin story involving of how nine heroes become friends and founded their own teams. This two-parts of story is based on Power Rangers (2017 Film), Justice League (2003) - Secret Origins, Justice League War (2014), and even Avengers Assemble (2012 Film). Let us begin now...

Three weeks later after solving crazy Friendship Problems, Dragon Strike Force have their own discussion, regarding of the Friendship Journal, which has caused a lot of damages and even chaos. They have decided that they should let Equestria Ponies and even their own children to visit their headquarter and learn more about their history and adventures they have been through, hopefully, it will help them to understand their purpose and struggles they have suffered.

Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and four members of Cutie Mark Crusaders have returned from their crazy camping trip. Dragon Strike Force informed them including Fluttershy, Pinkie, Starlight, Sunset and Spike about their decision. The girls were delighted and happy about their friends' ideas. They agreed about it.

On Saturday morning, Equestria Ponies, including Cheerilee and her students, made their way to Dragon Strike Force's Headquarter. They all began to tour on the headquarter. They looked at some glassed cases of ancient relics, enemies' gears, and even their own personal items and armors. They also get to listened to their stories via using headphones that attached to historical recorder. They even watched some films, involving of their history and adventures the heroes have went through. They get even get some of their questions answered by Dragon Strike Force. It's like having a tour inside the museum.

The Equestria Pony Guests were amazed and excited about Dragon Strike Force and its rich history and adventures. They enjoyed it very much. Both Dragon Strike Force and Mane Six were looking around, and helped some ponies to know more about the histories and relics. Shadow Dragon and Twilight were walking while watching some ponies enjoyed the tour. They were happy that ponies enjoyed about it.

"Wow... Looks like Shorty's plan works, Shadow Dragon," Twilight commented in amazement, "The ponies really enjoyed the tour here. They get to know more about you and your teammates."

Shadow Dragon smiled, "Yeah. We figure that ponies haven't gotten over about our past sins, so we figured that we should let ponies to know more about us and our good deeds."

"Yeah. Sorry about the Friendship Journal incident."

"Relax, Twi. We're not angry and upset with you. In fact, this is a perfect chance for us to get you around to see our adventure and heroic deeds. I'm sure you and your friends will like it."

Twilight giggled a bit before looking romantically at Shadow Dragon, "Well, I liking it now, handsome..." She nuzzled on his chest a bit, "And you know what else I like about you. You and my big brother finally get to be friends. You have no idea how happy and proud I am to see that."

Shadow Dragon laughed a bit, "It wasn't easy since your brother keep chasing me off. But now, he finally back off. And you know what else I'm proud of?" He held his girlfriend's face to look at him. He smirked, "We're gonna do our special treatment for five days straight."

Twilight giggled, "I figure that you said it."

Both Shadow Dragon and Twilight gave each other a passionate and gently kiss on each other's lips. While they were busy to enjoy their moment, Nyx was running towards them. As she tried to halting her running, she slammed on them from behind, making them to turn and look at her. She grunted in pain while rubbing her head gently from dizziness.

"Sorry, mummy and daddy, but can you come with me now?" Nyx asked hopefully, "My friends and I wanna ask about something special and important!"

"Of course, we'll be there, Nyx," Shadow Dragon answered calmly.

Twilight nodded in agreement, "Looks like our moment will have to wait. I wonder what got her attention."

"One way to find out..." Shadow Dragon commented amusingly.

Shadow Dragon and Twilight followed Nyx as she was leading them both to a large glass case, where Cheerilee, Cutie Mark Crusaders and some of her classmates are. Lance, Shiroi and Spike were there as well. Their expressions are all filled with amazement, excitement and curious yet worried, feared and uneasiness as well.

However, Shadow Dragon and Twilight weren't alone. Their friends have arrived at the location since they were requested by both students and some ponies about the strange armor and portrait it has.

"I'm guessing some ponies asked you the same questions?" Shadow Dragon asked curiously. His friends nodded and chatted in agreement. As he turned to Nyx, he scoffed a bit, "Figures. So, what is it that you want to ask, Nyx?"

Nyx pointed at the large glassed case, "That one! What is that?"

Everyone turned and looked at the large glassed case. It consisted of strange serpentine scaled armor, a giant demonic version of scythe with ruby and sapphire jewels and even the ancient Japanese painted art-style portrait of both a demonic version of serpentine's scaled blue-purple colored nine headed snakes in one serpentine tail, which was holding the scythe as well. Some were surprise and amaze of what they were looking at. Others were scared and worried.

"That's gotta be scariest armor I ever seen before," Apple Bloom commented.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Hopefully it doesn't belong to one of our friends."

"Yeah. I'd never seen that kind of armor before," Lance said in agreement, "Not to mention, the recorder didn't work well too. So, we have no idea of who is he."

"I knew that I forget something..." Shorty exclaimed in shock before sighed in annoyance, "I hate keep forgetting of what's important to do."

Rarity giggled, along with Sweetie Belle. She smiled while nuzzled her boyfriend, "Oh Shorty. You've always keep forgetting..."

Saber grunted a bit, "I sometimes hate to keep knocking your head to remember about it."

"And sometimes I wish Shorty forget the damages I did on his inventions," Laxtinct complained in upset. Shorty glared at him. He gulped, "No offense."

Shorty groaned, "Thank you for offending me, Lax..."

"Guys, focus here," Blazefist said firmly yet calmly. He turned and looked at the serpentine armor. He scoffed, "Yeah. I remember this one. Do you guys remember?"

"It sure does," Terrorcreep answered amusingly, "How long has that been since we have formed our team and defeat the greatest threat to our home?"

"500 years ago. To be precise..." Tailtech answered calmly.

"So, are you saying that you all fought this pony, who worn an armor?" Applejack asked in surprise.

Rainbow whistled, "That's gotta be awesome especially how you guy meet and become the best team ever in Mystic Realm!"

"Yes, we did," Aqua agreed, "But this armor doesn't belong to a pony. It's the most powerful and dangerous demon we ever faced. And let me tell you something. He's one tough opponent. You don't wanna mess with him. That guy really hit us very hard."

"Wow, really, mom and dad?!" Indigo asked in surprise. Both Blazefist and Aqua nodded firmly. She squealed and cheered wildly, "AWESOME!"

"You guys fought a lot of demons, and even Freedom Fighters fought the Demon Successors before," Pinkie said happily.

Fluttershy gulped fearfully, "I hate to think of that."

"Still, who does it belongs to?" Shiroi asked in concern, "It looks so familiar..."

"That armor belongs to Yamata no Orochi," Shadow Dragon answered firmly.

While everyone was uncertain and confuse, Twilight gasped, "Yamata no Orochi?! The Serpent King?! Agent of Chaos and Destruction?! The Nine-headed Snake Monster?! Japony's Greatest Monster?! The one whom Susano the Destroyer fought and defeat?!"

Laxtinct gave in some thoughts of what Twilight has said. He nodded, "Yup. That'd be the one."

"The very same monster we have fought and defeat in our early days," Terrorcreep confirmed.

"No way..." Twilight said in shock and amazement.

Everyone looked at her as they wanted some explanation about Yamata no Orochi.

Twilight cleared her throat and explained, "I wasn't sure if he's real or not. Japony's Mythology said that Yamata no Orochi or Orochi for short - has caused so much destruction and bloodshed across the island. In order to prevent more catastrophe, Japonies were forced to make sacrifice of their own children to the monster for protecting their home. And luckily, Susano descended from the heaven to stop the monster. He fought and even defeated the demon for good. Ponies declare the celebration to honor him for being their savior."

The ponies awed in amazement and surprise. Shadow Dragon nodded, "Well, most of them are true. But Orochi wasn't really defeated and killed by Susano. He was being sealed away. This happens like way before Equestria's foundation."

"And trust us, fighting him wasn't easy," Blazefist said in concern and uneasiness.

"Tell me about it..." Aqua commented with a sigh.

Laxtinct smirked as he held his older brother close to him, "But he did help us to unite and make all of us as the team."

"The idiot has the point," Terrorcreep said in reluctant tone.

Saber nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Just imagine if he didn't attack our home, we wouldn't have become friends but remained as enemies till the end."

"That is true," Shorty agreed, "But I hate to imagine if we hadn't respond to the attack."

"Enemies?! You weren't friends?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

"Aw man..." Pinkie said in concern, "You guys were poppers before becoming real buddies and superhero team! This is almost like Marvel and DC Comics, Animated Shows and even Movies."

"You could say something like that," Blazefist said in uneasiness, "All of us weren't buddies from the start."

Aqua nodded, "And it wasn't easy for us to be buddies either."

"And not to mention, not any of us could have an opportunity to do something different," Icy said in concern and annoyed, "Like staying and trapping at my own homeland and do nothing."

"So, you're gonna tell us the story, right?" Nyx asked hopefully. Most of her classmates looked at Dragon Strike Force with their adorable puppy dog's eyes. She begged, "Please?!"

"As long it's not scary and spooky campfire story again," Scootaloo pleaded.

"Hey! Where's your bravery face when you fought couple of monsters at Demon Land?" Apple Bloom asked in amusement.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Yeah. You did take down that Xiao Fung, with a fan."

"That was different. Fighting monsters is one thing, but talking about it scares me a lot," Scootaloo admitted shamefully.

Dragon Strike Force looked at each other. They all have formed a circle as they have their own discussion about whether or not they should tell their friends about the story. After few minutes have passed, they all nodded firmly as they turned and looked at their own friends.

"Sure, why not." Shadow Dragon answered calmly, making his friends and Equestria Ponies awed and cheered happily about it. He cleared his throat, "But you'd best be prepare for it, guys. Because this is not like Twilight and her friends' first adventure."

Blazefist nodded, "This story is gonna be one crazy, dangerous and hell of a story for you guys to listen."

"You've been warned..." Laxtinct said creepily while wearing his Count Dracula costume, "The tale you've been told is gonna be scarier than going to dangerous and scary stupid 'I-hate-camp' story!"

Scootaloo gasped and screamed, "Not again! Not the scary story again!"

"Laxtinct! Stop scaring the kids!" Aqua scolded Laxtinct before hitting his head.

Blazefist sighed, "Honestly, Lax..."

Twilight sighed, "Never mind about that. Shall we start the story?"

Shadow Dragon nodded, "We shall."

Their friends, lovers and all of Equestria Ponies sat down or standing up. Some of them brought their foods and drinks for eating. Shadow Dragon and his friend began to narrate the story about how Dragon Strike Force became friends and formed the team to defeat Yamata no Orochi.


Imperial Phoenix Palace, Phoenix Fireland, 1450 A.E. (Evening),

Phoenix Fireland - homeland and base of proud and ambitious yet talented Fire Mystic Ponies and also the current yet reincarnated group of Imperial Phoenix Army. At the Imperial Phoenix Palace's Training Hall, young Blazefist was sparring with both Axen and Navy Arrow for his training.

Young lieutenant was dodging and cutting down the arrows from Navy Arrow. At the same time, he was swinging his Falcon Spear in thrusting and striking down at Axen, who held on his ground to block the attacks. As Blazefist clashed his spear against Axen, the latter quickly grabbed and held it down, allowing Navy Arrow to take the shot. Luckily, the lieutenant swiftly escaped and blocked the attack by using his general's axe to block it. He then kicked his general off before thrusting his spear at him. Axen dodged the attacks at once before slammed his axe at Blazefist off. Navy Arrow deactivated and turned his bow into a club as he swung his at the lieutenant off. Both Navy Arrow and Axen charged and engaged with Blazefist, who blocked the attack before struck back at them.

Both Bladestrike and Anger were overseeing Blazefist's training while Laxtinct was busy watching the television, involving some abduction and kidnapping of Mystic Ponies across the Mystic Realm. This has made him nervous and worried about it.

"Blazefist really works very hard, doesn't he?" Anger asked calmly.

Bladestrike nodded, "He sure does. Blazefist is the most effective and dedicated son and officer I ever have in my life. During our old time, we weren't close due to my decision to stay loyal and follow Lord Devil Destroyer. Thanks to our lord's order, we put our differences aside and defended the Southern Eagle Fortress from Water Tiger Kingdom. We are now a complete family."

"Yeah. I know the feeling. Lord Azure really knows what's best and how to use his own soldiers for the situation."

"Indeed. He does. As much as I enjoy having Blazefist as my lieutenant and second-in-command, it is time for him to move out from shadows and build his own team."

"I believe you're right, Bladestrike. It is time for him to become the leader now."

"Good. I'm glad you agree with me," Bladestrike said in relief. He turned and glared at Laxtinct, who was busy watching the television. He sighed, "And also, I wish Laxtinct could put a bit more of his effort than just being a random buffoon."

Anger sighed while shaking his head, "What are we going to do with that idiot? He kept on demoting and promoting his ranks over his mistakes and success he has make. I'd never understand of what the hell he has been doing..."

Both Axen and Navy Arrow slammed their axe and club on Blazefist's Falcon Spear. He grunted in pain as he struggled to hold and push the attacks off. Refusing to accept his defeat, he activated his Fire Fists on hooves. It shocked and surprised both Axen and Navy Arrow. He punched two of them for ten times. He then used his Falcon Spear to unleash a powerful Firespin Strike, which blew and burn them off. They both dropped to the ground hard. Blazefist panted heavily as he has exhausted from the fight.

Anger gave the proud clap. Blazefist, Navy Arrow and Axen got up and bowed before him.

"Well done, Blazefist. We have no expectation from you, lieutenant," Anger said calmly.

Blazefist bowed humbly, "I am honored, my lord. Thank you. But this is nothing."

Navy Arrow scoffed as he slapped gently on Blazefist's head, "Nothing?! Are you kidding me, Blaze? You mopped the floor right onto us. I don't think you call it 'nothing'."

Axen nodded in agreement, "I have to agree with Master Arrow. You have indeed proven yourself worthy to us. It seems that I have to train harder, so that one day, I could overcome you. You'll become a great officer as Master Bladestrike was."

Blazefist yelped, "Wow! Master Axen, don't think so highly of me. All the things I did - I was just doing my job. That's all."

"No, Blazefist, you are wrong," Bladestrike said firmly while shaking his head. Blazefist turned and looked at him. He continued, "After so many battles we have fought, you have proven yourself to be a capable, dedicated and brave officers as any of us were. You are ready."

"Ready? Ready for what?" Blazefist asked in concern.

"Make your own team, Colonel. Ordered by Emperor Phoenix." Anger said firmly yet proudly, "That's your mission. Good luck."

"Wait?! What?! Are you serious?!" Blazefist asked in disbelief and concern. Most of his officers laughed amusingly as they turned and leaving the training hall. He looked at Bladestrike, "Please tell me that was a joke. I know you'd never joke about me to become high ranking officer."

Bladestrike smiled proudly, "You're right. I'd never joke. That's your mission." Blazefist looked shock and scared. He patted Blazefist's shoulder, "Be confident, my boy. You can do it. In old times, we'd never get the chance to promote you because you were badly wounded during the Battle of Great Fortress against our enemies. This is the perfect chance."

"You mean it?"

"Yes, I do, my boy. I hope you will not fail our lord."

"Never. I will never fail."

"Good. I wish you luck, Colonel Blazefist."

Bladestrike exited the training hall, leaving both Blazefist and Laxtinct behind. Young lieutenant gave some thoughts and concerns about himself becoming a Colonel and now he has his own mission - creating and founding his own team.

"Colonel Blazefist. This is something. I can't fail. Colonel Blazefist never fails on his mission" Blazefist said proudly to himself. He turned to his brother, who was busy looking at television. He groaned as he stood and glared at Laxtinct, "Corporal Laxtinct, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"

Laxtinct yelped, "Blazefist, damn it, you scared me!"

"What are you watching?!"

"News about kidnapping Mystic Ponies. Man, it's getting worse than before."

Blazefist sighed, "Yeah. I heard about it. It's getting out of hooves."

Laxtinct gulped, "You don't think it's invasion, do you?"

"Lax, I think you're reading too much of comic books."

"Oh yeah? How do you explain about those ponies disappearing from our sights?! I don't want some monster popping out of my chest!"

Blazefist groaned, "Really?"

"Hey! It could happen! You'd never know!" Laxtinct insisted in concern, "If that happen, we're gonna need to be ready for them, or else it gets worst."

Blazefist hummed and nodded in understanding and concern, "Yeah. You're right, Lax. We have to be prepare. And that's why we're gonna make our own team."

"Cool..." Laxtinct said and nodded happily before showing shock and worrying looks, "Wait! What?!"

"Come on, Sergeant Lax." Blazefist said confidently as he pulled and dragged Laxtinct out. They're exiting the training hall. He smirked, "We've got work to do."

"Sergeant Lax?! Work?! Aren't I supposed to be corporal?!" Laxtinct asked in concern, "What's going on?!"


Hikari Capital City, Sacred Light Land, 1450 A.E. (Evening)

Shadow Dragon was running and jumping across the city blocks from one to another. And at the same time, he was chasing after the mysterious black cloaked creature that ran in two feet, and also holding a child on his claws.

Shadow Dragon groaned in annoyance, "I've gotta get that kid back!"

While still chasing after the kidnapper, Shadow Dragon activated his Darkness Spheres as he aimed and readied to fire at him. He blasted his Darkness Sphere and hit the kidnapper's back, letting the colt out. Shadow Dragon charged and grabbed the colt in time.

"You okay, kid?" Shadow Dragon asked calmly. The colt nodded fearfully and worryingly. He sighed, "Good. Now go! I'll deal with the kidnapper."

The cold ran off at once before entering the door and climbed down the stairs. Shadow Dragon turned his attention to the kidnapper, who managed to recover from the attack and escaped at once. He jumped off to another building and then next as fast as he can. Shadow Dragon went after him at once.

After five blocks have passed, Shadow Dragon managed to catch up with the kidnapper as he pulled back the cowl. He then see the kidnapper's true appearance - a pale blue colored demonic pony-like with white short mane and tail, and serpentine yellow irises and pointy ears worn the scaled armor-like. It hissed at him, scaring before kicking him off at once.

The kidnapper was about to escape but grabbed and held down by Shadow Dragon. He jumped and landed some punches on serpentine pony. As he launched another punch, the serpentine pony blocked the attack before giving him a headbutt. The serpentine pony grabbed and thrown him to the walls hard.

The serpentine pony makes his own escape by jumping off to the next building. But instead he got grabbed and thrown back to the same building, where Shadow Dragon grabbed and thrown him to the ground hard. The kidnapper was trying to escape, but got his left back hoof wounded by an axe, making him immobile to move. He turned and looked up to meet his unexpected ally, whom turned out to be someone he has hated a lot.

"Terrrocreep. What a surprise..." Shadow Dragon answered darkly.

"Nice to see you again, brat," Terrrocreep remarked amusingly as he retook his axe. Shadow Dragon scoffed in anger as he turned and grabbed the kidnapper up. He smirked as he landed on the ground, "Is this how I get thanks for saving your ass?"

Shadow Dragon scoffed, "I don't need your help, creep. So beat it."

"Not a chance. I want that kidnapper. He has the answer I'm looking for."

"Too bad. He's been occupied with me now, creep."

"Interrogation?" Terrorcreep asked amusingly, "I would like to see how you crack him out to reveal his secrets..."

"I will." Shadow Dragon said determinedly. Terrorcreep shrugged amusingly as he leaned against the walls. He held the kidnapper against the walls, "Now, you're gonna tell me what the hell are you?! Why do you kidnap ponies from here?! What are your plans?! Who are you working for?!" The kidnapper remained silent while hissing in anger. He shouted, "ANSWER ME NOW!"

The kidnapper hissed in anger, "Never!"

"You tried. It's my turn now. Let me show how it works," Terrorcreep said calmly and darkly. He pulled an dragged the kidnappers as he was heading to the edge. He held the kidnapper above, "I wish you luck..."

The kidnapper looked confuse and worried. Terrorcreep released his grip on prisoner, dropping over the building. Shadow Dragon looked shock and worried. The serpentine pony screamed in fear and worried as he was falling straight to the ground. The impact has hit him hard. He was breathing but his limbs and chest are badly injured and wounded.

"What the hell was that?!" Shadow Dragon demanded in anger.

"Interrogation. And besides, demons don't easily intimidated by empty threats," Terrorcreep said calmly and firmly, "Surprise and ambush them is better interrogation. He will tell us now."

"But still..."

"Put your honor aside now, imbecile. This is reality. Nopony cares about being fair and honesty. Do what is necessary to achieve our goal."

Shadow Dragon sighed, "I suppose it's true. Let's go now."

Terrorcreep and Shadow Dragon climbed down the stairs. Just as they arrived to the ground, they have found the kidnapper is nowhere in sight.

"Terrific! He's gone!" Shadow Dragon snapped in anger and annoyance.

"Not quite..." Terrorcreep said calmly as he looked at the floor carefully. He saw some blackish liquid on the ground. He gently touched it. He sniffed on it carefully before licking it. It disgusted and annoyed Shadow Dragon. He smirked, "I know where he go..."

"Where?" Shadow Dragon asked curiously.

"There," Terrorcreep answered calmly as he pointed at the manhole cover. He continued, "With his serious condition, the fool will lead us to his hidden base. No doubt that he will lead us to our true enemy."

Shadow Dragon sighed, "Good. That's all I need to know." And just before he could move out, he was blocked by Terrorcreep. He groaned, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"This is none of your concerns. I have a mission to accomplish."

"Bullshit. I'm not gonna let that snake pony do what he wants. This is my city! My home! I will protect it no matter the cost. So, back off."

"Make me, imbecile. You're always a nuisance imbecile."

"You asked for this..."

And just before Terrorcreep could say anything, Shadow Dragon struck his kick at his bully's left leg, making the former yelped in pain. He then kicked him off. He quickly opened the manhole as he entered the sewer. The Mystic Vampire groaned in anger while cursed in anger about Shadow Dragon's interference. He went after him and the kidnapper.


Frozen Cold Capital, Frozen Iceland, 1450 A.E. (Night)

Inside the capital castle's bedroom, Icy was doing her college homework and also studying for her exams for tomorrow. She also has some ice chips and iced lemon tea for snacks and drinks, though she wondered why her family wouldn't let her cook her own food.

And at the same time, she was watching the television, which involved of news about ponies were abducted and disappeared by some stranger kidnappers across Mystic Realm.

"Some new insights on the rash of terrifying abduction plaguing on Mystic Realm. Question is who are they? What do they want with us?" Reporter asked in concern, "But now, our only hope is that both our beloved Mystic Emperor and his Council take the action to find and deal with them before it's too late. All we can do is wait for his command and statement."

Icy hummed in concern, "Mother is going to the Golden Jade Palace for meeting with them. I hope mother take action to deal with invaders."

Icy excited the her bedroom. She headed through the hallway, which led her to staircase to the ground floor. She found both her mother, her older sister and Stormwar. She knew that they're going to leave now. She climbed down the stairs and greeted to her at once.

"...Make sure you prepare for anything, I don't like surprises and ambushes," Frozen Sage said firmly and calmly. Solflare nodded firmly and calmly. She turned and found Icy was heading towards her. She spoke, "Icy, what are you doing here? You were supposed to be doing your homework and studying."

Icy sighed, "I know, mother. I just want to wish you luck for council meeting. I hope you and the council will take action."

"I am not interesting to take part of dealing with invaders," Frozen Sage said dryly, concerning and shocking Icy. She continued, "Nevertheless, my main concern is to protect our home and mares only, nothing more, nothing less."

"But mother..."

"Enough talk, Icy. Return to your studies now. Tomorrow, you have an important exam to deal with."

"I..." Icy was about to say anything, but found her mother's glaring at her. She sighed in defeat, "Yes, mother. As you wish..."

Frozen Sage nodded firmly. She and Stormwar turned and exited the castle as they're heading off to Golden Jade Palace now.

Icy sighed, "How could mother say such a thing?" She turned and looked at Solflare, "We should help other ponies from other lands. We can't ignore them. We're Mystic Ponies."

"I understand your concern and frustration. But our mother is more concerns with mares than others especially the stallions," Solflare said in concern.

"Is it because of a stallion tricking and seducing her?"

"Yes, Icy. That's the reason why she's suspicious of other lands except Uncle Iron Brave."

"I see. But this is selfish. We can't just ignore them."

"I know. And believe me, I tried to reason with her but she won't listen to me." Solflare said in concern, "But sometimes, it's best that we follow mother than argue with her."

Icy hummed in concern, "It doesn't feel right..."


Golden Jade Palace, Imperial Mystic Land, 1450 A.E. (Night),

Summoned by both Jade Emperor, all Mystic Concilponies including Courage Tiger and Virtue Dragon were to be reported for discussion involving of mysterious kidnappers, ponies' abduction and disappearance, and also strange devices. They both were accompanied by Tigress, Riverstrike, Scarblade, Blade Dragoon, Warpath Temper, Dragonspear, Skysoar Intellect, and even Aqua. They both have arrived at the meeting chamber.

"We're here already," Virtue Dragon said in relief. He turned to Courage Tiger, "I hope both the Emperor and Councilpony will take action to find and hunt down our mysterious kidnappers."

Courage Tiger nodded, "I agreed. I have the feeling that our realm will be invaded sooner or later if we don't do something." He turned and looked at Riverstrike and Skysoar, "We will require you both to help us."

Virtue Dragon nodded, "Indeed. You two are the best advisors we can depend on."

"You need not worry too much, my lord. We will convince them to take action," Skysoar said calmly.

Riverstrike nodded, "Indeed. I'm sure they cannot ignore this much longer and take action. If not, Aqua will show them the proof of our enemies and devices we have."

"Excellent," Courage Tiger said in relief. He turned and glared at Aqua, "Behave yourself, Aqua. Don't make a mess again."

Aqua groaned in annoyance, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it."

Courage Tiger was unconvinced by Aqua's answer. He turned to Scarblade and Tigress, "Make sure she stay out of it." Both of them nodded firmly. He sighed, "Let's go, Virtue. We don't want to be late."

Virtue Dragon nodded, "Indeed, we don't."

Courage Tiger, Virtue Dragon, Skysoar and Riverstrike entered the meeting chamber, leaving the rest of generals including Aqua waiting outside.

2 hours have passed, they all were still waiting for the meeting ended and also their lords to come out. Warpath continued drinking his wines. Blade Dragoon and Dragonspear have some punching spar for the moment. Scarblade remained firm and calm. Tigress and Aqua have some chats. The waiting has driven the aquamarine pony crazy.

Aqua groaned, "What's taking it so long?! Why aren't they do anything?!"

"Take it easy, Aqua. These things take some times. Unless the council have the agreement to our brother and Virtue's proposal, the Emperor can't give the order to start the defense. Otherwise, it might lead us into troubles," Tigress said calmly. Aqua gave the glare at her. She sighed, "Don't look at me like that, Aqua. I don't make the rules. We just have to wait."

Dragonspear sighed, "I agreed with milady. As much as I want to save the innocents from danger, we must be patient. We do not want to start the war."

"Start the war?! You're kidding me?!" Aqua asked in annoyance, "The war has already started! Don't the abduction and strange devices placed everywhere count the reason as starting the war?! We can't just wait around and do nothing. We have to do it now."

Warpath huffed while smirked, "I'm with the kid. We can't wait around and do nothing. What do we say we go back home and get the defenses ready?!"

"That only make things worse, Warpath! If we do that, the council will suspect us for kidnapping the ponies and setting the devices around Mystic Realm," Blade Dragoon said firmly, "Did you two even think about that?! Do you want our brothers get into trouble?"

Warpath looked shock and worry as he gave some thoughts before sighed, "Hate it when you're right. Seriously?! Don't these ponies realize that the war has started?! Invaders could start the attack from anywhere and anytime."

Blade Dragoon sighed, "I know. But apparently, it's the reason why they're having meeting now. Getting them to support our brothers' proposal is the only way to prepare the defense against our enemies."

"Master Blade is right. All we can do is wait until the meeting session is over," Dragonspear said calmly.

Warpath groaned, "Great..."

Scarblade nodded, "Our lords will achieve it. I have faith in them."

Aqua sighed, "I suppose so. I hate waiting around."

"I know. But would you rather sit in Shorty's lab to assist his work?" Tigress asked amusingly.

Aqua groaned, "No way, big sis. His lab is so boring..."


Hikari Capital City's Sewer, Sacred Light City, 1450 A.E. (Night)

After Shadow Dragon has entered the sewer, Terrorcreep followed him before landing on top of him to the dirty water. The Mystic Vampire Pony marched out as he was sniffing and following it. The young warrior gasped as he got up from breathing beneath the dirty water.

"What the hell was that for?!" Shadow Dragon demanded in anger.

"That's for trying to knocking me off, imbecile..." Terrorcreep remarked in anger, "And also, did you honestly think you can find him, without me?"

"Oh yeah? You've got something that I don't?"

"I've got his scent. I know where he is. So, you either follow me or waste your time for a goose chase. Your choice, hero."

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Fine, we'll do your way."

Terrorcreep smirked, "Good boy. Follow the elder's instruction."

"Arrogant asshole," Shadow Dragon muttered in anger, "You're in same age as I am..."

With Terrorcreep on the lead of following the scent, Shadow Dragon followed him from behind. They both were tracking and hunting down on the serpentine pony. And so far, they haven't come across to him yet. And at the same time, they both were glaring and arguing with each other a lot.

"Hey, are you sure we're on the right track?" Shadow Dragon demanded in annoyance and anger, "I don't see him anywhere."

Terrorcreep groaned, "Will you just shut up and let me handle it?! It's not like you have something better than me hunting down on this serpentine pony."

"In fact, I have. He's a great tracker and a hunter. He's my best friend. But the problem is that he's too big to fit in here."

"Wait! Are you telling me that you have some kind of a hound?! I thought you hated dogs."

"I still do. But I'd never said it's a hound."

"What the hell?!" Terrorcreep said in shock and concern. He turned and glared at Shadow Dragon, "Are you telling me that you really have a Hydragoon as a pet?!"

Shadow Dragon scoffed, "Yes, I do. But I don't call him a 'pet'. He'd prefer 'best friend' and 'comrade'. He's better than your vampire fruit bat."

"You've gotta be kidding me," Terrorcreep remarked dryly and darkly, "I can't believe a kid like you actually have an Ancient Beast a pet. And not to mention, I'm letting this brat bested me?!"

"What's the matter? Feel like losing to me?" Shadow Dragon asked amusingly, "I'm so enjoying it."

Terrorcreep groaned, "Like I ever be bother about it, imbecile. I won't be easily bested by you."

"Like this?" Shadow Dragon asked amusingly as he purposely tripped Terrorcreep to fall down. He smirked, "Oops. My bad."

Terrorcreep hissed in anger as he got up, "Damn you! You dare mock at me?! I'm not amused by your childish attitude."

"Look, who's talking?! You're the guy, who keeps bullying me, insulting me and making fun of me. Well, things change, asshole."

"You'd best watch that tone of yours. You do not want to underestimate me."

"Think again. It's you better not underestimate me. I'm stronger and braver than I was. I'm not a crybaby you used to bully me. Wanna try to mess with me? I'd like to show you what I'm made of."

"No. I don't want to waste my time for this rivalry. We should find and hunt down on our suspect."

"What makes you think I can trust you?"

"You don't. And I don't care either because I'm doing my job."

"Yeah. That makes me wonder if you're with them." Shadow Dragon said suspiciously, "It's weird to have a bully and a vampire to live in this realm?"

Angered and annoyed, Terrorcreep turned and held Shadow Dragon against the walls. He demanded, "What is that supposed to be mean?"

"Hey! Would you keep it down?!" The child's voice exclaimed, shocking both Terrorcreep and Shadow Dragon. They turned to the front, where they found young Tailtech, who worn black jumpsuit with orange lighted patterns. He continued while readied his blaster, "You're alerting our suspect."

"What the?! A child?!" Terrorcreep asked in shock.

"Tailtech, what are you doing here?!" Shadow Dragon demanded.

"Same as you guys are doing," Tailtech said firmly as he held his tracker up. He looked at it as it was beeping while pointing ahead of him. He saw a serpentine pony placed a strange golden demonic device-like box on the walls. He hummed, "He's right in there. Looks like he's planting something on the wall."

"Wow there, stay back, kid. I'll handle it," Shadow Dragon said firmly.

Terrorcreep pushed Shadow Dragon back, "No. I'll handle it! The last thing I need is someone like you to screw up!"

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Screw my ass!"

Tailtech gasped, "No, guys, don't!"

Terrorcreep and Shadow Dragon ignored Tailtech's warning as they were heading straight and charged at the serpentine pony. And just before they could stop him, he turned and revealed himself that he has the vest of grenades with him. He activated it while gave a loud battle cry.

"FOR OROCHI!"

BOOM! Seemingly that both Shadow Dragon and Terrorcreep were killed in explosion. Fortunately, it was thanks to the blue barrier has saved them from certain doom. They both turned back and found Tailtech was holding the device, which controls the barrier. He deactivated and glared at them both.

"That was close." Tailtech said firmly, "Guys, you really need to chill now, and listen to me! Or else, you both could get killed. You're lucky that I saved your ass."

"Whatever. What the hell was that?!" Terrorcreep asked in confusion.

"I've heard that name before, not sure where," Shadow Dragon admitted in concern.

"Whoever it was, we'll find out soon. Now for the device," Tailtech said firmly and calmly as he approached to the strange device. He looked at it carefully while talking, "You know, guys, for professional heroes, you both acted like children."

"Not like I have the choice," Shadow Dragon said dryly.

Terrorcreep nodded while crossed his hooves, "Agreed. Who are you again?!"

"Tailtech," Tailtech answered, "And I know who you two are. Commander of Sacred Light Force - Shadow Dragon - he's the guy who helped saved me from the bullies. You're Terrorcreep - Sovereign Lion's Tactician. So, whether you two like it or not, we need to work together to find and stop this before anything bad could happen!"

Shadow Dragon and Terrorcreep were annoyed by his comments. Shadow Dragon spoke, "Sorry. But still, do you know what device is it?"

"I don't believe it's a explosive device," Terrorcreep said suspiciously.

"Nope, it isn't," Tailtech said calmly as he used his scanner to scan and analyzed the device, "This is some sort of communication or tracking device. Whatever this thing purpose is, it's not a good news."

"Any idea where it came from?" Shadow Dragon asked.

"I highly doubt it's from Mystic Realm," Terrorcreep said in concern.

"No, it's not. It's definitely come from somewhere else," Tailtech agreed as he took down the device, "'Orochi'. I'd never heard of him before."

Terrorcreep nodded, "Me neither..."

Shadow Dragon hummed calmly and thoughtfully about the name, "I know who he is."


Shorty's Laboratory, Waterlantis, 1450 A.E. (Night)

Underneath the bottom of sea lies a large Chinese themed Atlantis-like city. Inside the laboratory, Shorty was analyzing and checking on the device and the wounded serpentine pony. He was assisted by couple of assistants, along with computers, scanners, tools and chemicals. They're trying to understand and figure it out on what does the device do. And so far, they found nothing except ancient languages, which not anyone could understand it.

Suddenly, the elevator sounded a ringing bell before opened in two. Saber entered while he and his naked mole rat were eating some nachos and cheese sauces. Shorty noticed his arrival, though was annoyed and irritated to see him eating his nachos, which spilled some cheese on the floor.

"Really? Must you bring nachos here?" Shorty asked in annoyance, "Shouldn't you eat them first before coming here."

Saber munched his nachos while licking the cheese, "Sorry, can't help it. These nachos are the best. Nothing could best this out easily especially adding some spices and chilies to it."

Ace hummed and nodded happily, "Yup! Yup! Yup!"

After finishing his dinner, Saber burped a bit louder before sighed, "Besides, I wanna see how our progress went. So, did you find the answer?"

"Unfortunately, no..." Shorty admitted in concern. He looked at the serpentine pony, "He's already dead. You know, you should try not to wounded him too much, we might able to get some answers from him."

"Oh. My bad. He and his pals were going to kill me when I was investigating at my homeland. I've gotta protect myself, you know."

"I know, Saber. Now we're on our own."

"Either way. Any idea what does that box do?" Saber asked as he looked at the box, "It's not an explosive devices, right?"

"Nope, it isn't," Shorty answered firmly, "It's an ancient yet advanced computer..."

"Really? You mean this could be an alien?" Saber asked curiously.

Shorty hummed thoughtfully, "Possibly."Whoever built this device, it's ingenious. It's gonna take some time to crack it."

"Time is not on our side, Shorty," Saber said firmly, "No telling when they'll strike us back..."


Ancient Serpentine Palace, Tartarus Realm, 1450 A.E. (Night)

Deep within the Tartarus Realm, most of mythological creatures were badly injured while others were badly wounded like they have a fight with something powerful and dangerous. Far and far away from Tirek's Prison, lies ancient Japanese-themed palace with some serpentine designs and serpentine humanoid statues armed with spears and swords.

Various demons were standing outside of the palace. They consisted of serpentine pony soldiers, armored serpentine commanding officers, scary armored lizard-like humanoid ninjas, muscular and giant warthog-like demons, winged serpentine gargoyles-like, humanoid wildcats-like armed with claws and blackish spiders-like behemoth tanks were standing outside of. They were all waiting for the order.

Within the palace, Trickster Fox was bowing to the ground. She was reporting to the shadowy yet mysterious figure, who was sitting on his throne chair.

"Report, my strategist," The mysterious figure demanded darkly.

"My lord, our scouts have placed devices across the Mystic Realm. The portals will be ready to open for your arrival," Trickster Fox reported before sighed, "Unfortunately, my lord, we ran into some problems."

"What is it?"

"Our scouts have encountered some heroes across the realm, and were forced to commit suicide to prevent from being interrogated. I fear they already know our plans, my lord. Perhaps, we should postpone it until they lowered their guard down."

"No..." The mysterious figure disagreed as he stood up from his throne chair. He then marched and entered the balcony, "We will strike now before they take any chance. This is one opportunity we cannot waste."

"Are you sure, my lord?" Trickster Fox asked in concern.

The mysterious figure raised his demonic scythe up, making his demon army cheered wildly and proudly. He smirked, "Let the invasion begin..."


Falcon Downtown, Phoenix Fireland, 1450 A.E. (Night),

Blazefist and Laxtinct have spent hours for searching and recruiting warriors, strategists and commoners to join their newly formed team for battle against upcoming invaders. But so far, there were none agreed to be part of it.

This frustrated and annoyed the brothers. They decided to take a break from their searching. The brothers are having wine, soda and some Seaweed Dumplings and Bok Choy Buns. They both groaned and sighed in annoyance and disappointment.

"Wow... Finding and recruiting the soldiers to join the team is a lot of harder than our lord did," Laxtinct remarked in frustration yet softly, "How does our lord do that?"

Blazefist drank a whole cup of wine before sighed, "I have no idea. To be honest, I think I'd prefer either our lord or generals give us some hints of whom we're supposed to look for and get them to join us."

"Yeah. That would be easy job for us than doing the hard part." Laxtinct agreed before sighed, "So, what's next now?"

Blazefist sighed, "We'd just have to keep on finding them. That's all we can do. And hopefully, we're prepare for the invasion."

Laxtinct groaned, "Yeah. I hate alien invasion. It's always about bringing the end of the world. It scared my pants off."

"Oh, give me a break..." Blazefist said in annoyance.

Laxtinct hummed thoughtfully, "Hey, you'd think we should ask-!"

"No!" Blazefist protested. Laxtinct was about to say. He interrupted, "I said 'no'. We're not gonna recruit her, Lax."

"Aw, come on, she's your wife!" Laxtinct exclaimed in annoyance, "You and her haven't been seeing and talking for a long time. It hurts me to see you guys not together."

Blazefist sighed, "Not after what happen to Ruby. I don't think she wanted to see me again. She hated me."

"But Blazefist-!"

"Enough. I don't want to talk about her again. Let's go, we've got work to do."

"You're so stubborn and unbelievable..."

"You talk too much, Laxy. Seriously, don't you ever shut up?"

"HEY!"

BOOM! SCREAMED! CRIED! Blazefist and Laxtinct yelped in shock and worried. After they dropped some ingots, they went out to check out. They found some ponies were running for their lives while Imperial Phoenix Soldiers charged and engaged their mysterious enemies. There, they found a large numbers of Serpent Army charged and attacked Mystic Ponies.

"What are those things?!" Laxtinct asked in shock and worried.

"I don't know," Blazefist said firmly and calmly, "But they've messed with wrong town while we're around. Let's get them!"

Blazefist activated his Fire Fists as he engaged his Mantis's Blades and Phoenix Meteor Kicks at them. And at the same time, Laxtinct covered his older brother via using Rock Armor for protection, as well as using both Earth Fists and Stone Gatling to push them back. Luckily, they were assisted by their soldiers, who also joined the fight against the Serpent Army. Fire Mystic Citizens made their run for their lives while avoiding the battle as well.


Mt. Hope, Sacred Light Land, 1450 A.E. (Night),

Shadow Dragon led Terrorcreep and Tailtech to the temple, which located on top of Mt. Hope. They climbed the stairs to the top. They were searching for someone, who could provide them some answers about 'Orochi' and devices. They were greeted by monks, who greeted them warmly as well. They then guided and led them straight to the meditation chamber. It was there, where they have found and meet the master of the temple - a white Pegasus with light green-cyan mixed colored spiky short mane and tail worn black Kung Fu robe, who was meditating calmly and firmly.

Sensing visitors have come to see him, the master monk stopped his meditation as he turned and looked at them. He then smiled warmly to them. The master monk and three visitors took their seats while having green tea to drink.

"It's good to see you again, Master Zhao Long," Shadow Dragon said in relief.

Master Zhao Long smiled, "As do I, my apprentice. It's been 5 years since you've been graduated here. You've always been my favorite student for discipline and determination, as well as enjoyed learning more of Ma Fu from me. I'm proud to have you as my student. I wish you remain here as a master monk than being a warrior."

"Well... I'm not really good at being patient and teaching ponies. I'm a warrior, not a teacher. You should know that."

"Perhaps. And perhaps not. You shouldn't doubt yourself, Xiao Long. There is more to you than just being a warrior. I know that deep down, you're destined for something greater, and perhaps fated to meet your equal and a heart that completed you."

Terrorcreep and Tailtech laughed amusingly. Shadow Dragon sighed, "Please, I'm not really destined for anything else or something else."

"We'll see," Master Zhao Long said amusingly before taking a sip of his drink, "I'm sure you didn't come here for just a visit, my former apprentice. Is there something I can help you?"

"There is, Master," Shadow Dragon said firmly as he passed the device I hoped you can tell us more about this."

Master Zhao Long took the device and looked at it carefully. He then shown worry and scared looks while his hooves were quivering to hold device, "W-Where did you get this from?"

"It's from the sewer when we were chasing after the serpentine pony," Terrorcreep explained.

Tailtech sighed, "That infantry killed himself before we could try to catch him alive."

"Serpentine Pony?! Oh no. He's coming back..." Master Zhao Long said in shock and fear. Three ponies were concerned and confused. He continued as he shown he device's center, which has two snakes with eyes of crimson and emerald, "This is the symbol of the most feared and dangerous demon Mystic Ponies have ever faced. His name is Yamata no Orochi."

"Orochi?" Tailtech asked in shock and concern, "That's the name the Serpent Pony cried for."

"Who is he, Master Monk?" Terrorcreep asked.

Master Zhao Long sighed in fear and concern, "Orochi is the most feared and powerful Serpent King, who has terrorized ponies as well as causing so much chaos, bloodshed and destruction on Japony for years. Most of Mystic Ponies have responded to the call of cries. But they died during the fight against him, and not even me or your fathers could defeat him. Luckily, Susano has arrived, and he defeat and sealed him in the depths of Tartarus Realm for many years. But unfortunately, he's coming back now for revenge."

"I'm guessing this device will help him to get here?" Tailtech asked in concern. Master Zhao Long nodded grimly. He hissed, "This is not good. If I have to guess correctly, this could be a portal from Tartarus Realm."

"There could be more of them across the Mystic Realm," Terrorcreep said in concern.

"Damn it! No telling when he could start the invasion," Shadow Dragon said in fear, "We have to find and deactivated them now!"

BEEP! The ponies yelped in shock and concern of what they just heard. They looked at the device. The symbol is glowing in red.

"Uh-oh..." Tailtech said in concern while looking at the device, "It's already starting!"

Master Zhao Long gasped as he quickly grabbed the portal device, "Everyone move!"

As Master Zhao Long thrown the device out to the garden, he and his visitors quickly ducked down at once. The device exploded and it then created a gigantic ring-like portal. The group of Orochi's Serpent Army screeched and roared wildly as they all charged from it. They began to attack and slaughter some of unaware and worried monks.

"Oh no!" Tailtech exclaimed in concern, "They're here already!"

Terrorcreep snarled, "No doubt, Orochi is coming! We can't let him come!"

"Not while we're still here!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed firmly, "Let's do this!"

Shadow Dragon, Terrorcreep, Tailtech and Master Zhao Long got up and found the Serpent Army has began slaughtering. They quickly charged and engaged them at once. Shadow Dragon used his Darkness Blade to fend them off, with the help of Blazing Dragoon Style and Black Serpent Strike. Terrorcreep unleashed his Grizzly Wings and Sonic Wave Screech at them before swinging his Dual Thunder Axes at them. Tailtech fired his Typhoon Blaster at them. Master Zhao Long swiftly yet firmly dodged and blocked the attacks before engaged his Blazing Dragoon Style on them.


Shorty's Laboratory, Waterlantis, 1450 A.E. (Night)

Waterlantis was invaded as well. Using the portal device, The Serpent Army have entered and attacked the lab. Most of the assistants and scientists got killed during the surprise attacks. Some of them quickly make their escape in time. Shorty and Saber were fending and holding them off as long as they can.

Saber wielded Twin Dragoon Sabers while Shorty armed and loaded up his Flame Volley Blaster. They both then engaged and defeated enemy troops. Shorty fired his Flame Volley Blasters in shooting them by near and far distance. Using his Wind Dragoon Style to dodge the attacks, Saber swung his swords, and even performing both Air Raid and Zen Air Slashes at them. They even covered each other's backs for few rounds.

Both Saber and Shorty have back-to-back as they're both armed and readied to fight off the enemies. They're surrounded by Serpent Army.

"There goes my lab..." Shorty complained in annoyance, "Now I really needed them!"

"Shorty, can we worry about your lab later and survive the attack first?" Saber asked in annoyance and worried, "Who the hell are they?!"

"I have no idea. But I doubt Waterlantis is the only place they invaded. Other places could be under attacked. Or worse..."

"My father... We have to deactivate the portal! Then, we go and help our lords at Golden Jade Palace!"

"Agreed. Cover me!"

Saber nodded as he launched his Air Raid in knocking most of their enemies off, giving Shorty heading towards the portal device. He looked through it as he was trying to find a way to deactivate the portal. Saber did his best to push and defeat the Serpent Army as long as he can.


Frozen Cold Capital, Frozen Iceland, 1450 A.E. (Night),

Icy has just finished both her homework and studies. She then climbed down the stairs before meeting up with her older sister, who finished giving the orders to Ice Amazon Warriors. They headed out and fulfill their mission. They both then have their own dinner, luckily, her older sister has done the cooking before she did.

As they were both eating and talking to each other, they then heard the door was opened. Solfalre and Icy went out to greet warmly to their mother and General Stormwar.

"So, mother, did you agreed to help them? Find and save the ponies?" Icy asked hopefully.

"No. I refused." Frozen Sage said firmly, "And the Mystic Council has agreed that the all must remained and defended their home, and not allow to leave their home."

"W-What?! You can't do this! You can't just ignore ponies! We have to help them!"

"I can, Icy. As Mystic Councilpony of Ice and your mother, my main concern is to protect our homeland from the intruders, not assisting anyone else."

"But mother-!"

"Icy, that is enough! Put your stupid dream aside now. It will never and ever happen because nopony cares but for themselves." Frozen Sage snapped angrily at shocked and upset Icy. She continued, "My order on you is that you obey me, without argument and hesitation. And that is final!"

"Mother, please. Icy was just worried and want to help," Solflare said calmly to her mother, "After she's just a child."

"A naive child can't even handle the reality of cruel and selfish ponies. I'm disappointed to have someone like her," Frozen Sage remarked dryly,

Icy was angered and upset to scream, "No! I'm not going to sit here, and let ponies died!" Frozen Sage was about to argue before she interrupted, "No! I'm going to help and save them, with or without you or Ice Amazon Warriors!"

"No! I won't allow it! I am your mother!" Frozen Sage snapped in anger.

"And you're not my commander!"

BOOM! Everyone yelped in shock and concern within the Frozen Cold Capital. They turned to the front, where they found a large army of Serpent Ponies. Ice Amazon Ponies were engaging and fighting off the enemies.

"What are they?!" Icy asked in concern.

"Stay here now!" Frozen Sage exclaimed in anger, "Amazon! Rally to me! Solflare, keep your sister safe, at all cost!"

Frozen Sage and Stormwar stormed out of the castle. Joining the rest of Ice Amazon Warriors, they all attacked the Serpent Ponies. Solflare made Icy stayed close to her. All they can do is hide while watching the battlefield. And for the first time in her life, Icy witnessed the bloodiest battle she has ever seen. She is now scared and worried about it.


Golden Jade Palace, Imperial Mystic Land, 1450 A.E. (Night),

After two to three hours have passed, the council meeting has been concluded. Jade Emperor and most of Mystic Council has agreed to set up the defenses on their countries. This disappointed Aqua and most of her friends. Both Water Tiger Kingdom and Dragoon Republic Nation left the palace as they're now at the courtyard.

"I can't believe it," Aqua said in annoyance, "Why don't they realize that our home is gonna get attacked sooner or latter?!"

"I understand, Aqua. But there is nothing we can do. The Emperor and Council have give the order," Courage Tiger said firmly while patted his younger sister, "All we can do is keep our land safe from harm."

Virtue Dragon nodded firmly, "I agreed. Keeping our ponies is our main priority. That's all we should do."

"Hey, at least, it's better than nothing." Tigress said happily.

"But still..." Aqua said in concern and worried, "What about the missing ponies and those monsters?! We can't just ignore that!"

"We are not ignoring it, Aqua. We are defending our home from them," Riverstrike said firmly and calmly, "That is what we're going to do. We must return to home now. There is no telling when the attack will occur."

Skysoar nodded, "I agreed. We must prepare our defenses now. Enemy could strike anytime and anywhere."

BOOM! Everyone yelped in shock and concern. They all saw the Imperial City was exploded and burnt in flames. They can even hear some screams and battle cries as well. Serpent Ponies, Warthog Warriors and Serpent Gargoyles were charging at them.

"Looks like you're right. They're here now," Aqua said firmly as she summoned her at Tiger Claws, "I'll take care of them! They mess with the wrong pony! Let's get out of here!"

With everyone nodded in agreement, Aqua and her friends charged to the battlefield as they're trying to escape and return to their home. Blade Dragoon, Warpath and Dragonspear swung their Crescent Moon Dragon Blade, Forked-Bladed Serpentine Spear and Dragoon Spear at the enemies while Skysoar is keeping Virtue Dragon close to him. Aqua, Tigress and Riverstrike swung their Tiger Claws, Tiger Chakrams and Blazing Eagle Pole at the enemies while Scarblade kept Courage Tiger safe. They all headed straight to the docks now.


Across the Mystic Realm, all of thirteen lands was invaded and attacked by the Serpent Army. The citizens were screaming and panicking as they're running in fear for their lives from danger. Mystic Councilponies responded to the attacks by sending out their best warriors, army and artillery to fight off and repel the enemies. Mystic Realm Force have did their best to fight off and push the Serpent Army back, but the latter continued pouring out more from the portals and battling them. Jade Emperor remained hidden and kept safe within Golden Jade Palace. Susano and his seven brave Ultimate Warriors for protecting and keeping the Mystic Emperor safe from danger as the last line of defense.

However, behind of Golden Jade Palace lies a gigantic crystallized and glowing Tree of Harmony-like, which has a giant shiny crystal on middle, and its branches has ten elemental symbols - darkness, light, fire, water, wind, earth, metal, ice, thunder and wood. The Mother Tree of Harmony is the roots for keeping Mystic Realm stable. For odd reason, its elemental symbols glowed brightly in different colors as if it was trying to contact and summon some brave heroes to come to its aid. It shot out nine colored beams as it flew across Mystic Realm.

Nine beams hit Shadow Dragon, Blazefist, Laxtinct, Aqua, Saber, Shorty, Terrorcreep, Tailtech and Icy. Eight of them sans Aqua got paralyzed for the moment before they got disappeared and teleported out.


Imperial City's Docks, Imperial Mystic Land, 1450 A.E. (Night)

Both Water Tiger Kingdom and Dragoon Republic Nation have managed to defeat most of Serpent Army and arrived at the docks. Both Skysoar and Riverstrike summoned the portals. All of them quickly enter the portals at once. Aqua was the last one to enter it until eight beams hit on the ground, unleashing a powerful impact to knock her off to the ground hard.

Courage Tiger and Tigress shouted for Aqua as they tried to get her but held back by both Riverstrike and Scarblade. It's the last time they see Aqua as the portal closed down, teleporting them back to Waterlantis now.

Shadow Dragon, Blazefist, Aqua, Saber, Shorty, Terrorcreep, Laxtinct, Tailtech and Icy were groaning and moaning in pain. They slowly recovered and standing up from the surprise impact they have.

"What the hell was that?" Saber asked painfully and weakly.

"I have no idea," Shorty admitted in concern, "But I really hated teleportation. It always gets us into some troubles."

Laxtinct groaned, "Tell me about it. I got a headache..."

Blazefist and Aqua looked at each other before gasped, "Blaze/Aqua?! What are you doing here?! What am I doing here? What are you doing here?!"

"That is odd and surprise," Tailtech said in shock and surprise. He turned and looked at Icy. He blushed in red, "Wow. Who are you?!"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing too," Icy admitted in concern and surprise.

"What the heck is going on?" Terrorcrep demanded.

Shadow Dragon grunted a bit before looked up as he noticed something ahead, "I think we're about to find out soon enough..."

Everyone turned and looked at Shadow Dragon, who pointed ahead of them. At the middle of Imperial City, a large portal was summoned as most of Serpent Army have gathered and bowed before it like something or someone is coming out from it. The mysterious yet shadowy figure slowly emerged from it, accompanied by Trickster Fox. The figure revealed himself to be a muscular dark blue serpentine pony with dark purple ponytail mane, serpentine tail-like with hair, pointed ears, ruby and sapphire serpentine irises, two sharped fangs and serpentine tattoos on him worn a serpentine scaled armor and helmet with twin snakes-like while wielding a giant demonic version of scythe with ruby and sapphire jewels. He hissed darkly and evilly.

"What the hell is that?!" Laxtinct asked fearfully.

Shadow Dragon hissed, "Orochi..."

Orochi chuckled darkly and evilly before smirked, "I have returned..."

To Be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Josh Keaton: Blazefist, Mystic Ponies, Serpent Monsters
Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking, Mystic Ponies, Serpent Monsters
Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon
Christy Carlson Romano: Aqaustroke, Mystic Ponies
Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep, Serpent Monsters
P.J. Bryce: Laxtinct
Kate Higgins: Tailtech, Demon Changeling #2
Cristina Vee: Icy, Mystic Ponies, Serpent Monsters
Gideon Emery: Yamata no Orochi, Courage Tiger
Andy Lau: Master Zhao Long

Minor Casts:
Stephanie Sheh: Trickster Fox, Mystic Ponies
Kirk Thornton: One-Eyed Anger, Mystic Ponies
Roger Craig Smith: Bladestrike, Serpent Monsters
Travis Willingham: Axen, Mystic Ponies
Tony Oliver: Navy Arrow, Serpent Monsters
Dave B. Mitchell: Virtue Dragon, Blade Dragoon, Serpent Monsters
Steve Kremar: Warpath Temper
Lex Lang: Skysoar Intellect, Serpent Monsters
Terrence Stone: Dragonspear
Michael Sinternkilass: Riverstrike
GK Bowes: Tigress, Mystic Ponies
Kyle Hubert: Scarblade, Serpent Monsters
Angelina Jolie: Frozen Sage
Erica Schroeder: Royal Solflare

Cameo:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Kira Tozer: Nyx
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Kelly Sheridan: Indigo Zap
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Clair Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo