• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,829 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 3 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force are on the quest to find all eight Elemental Elements before Dark Mystic Ponies could get and weaponized them for their dark ambition!

  • ...
8
 14
 1,829

Episode 17: Triple Threat

After surviving the crazy mob about 'Friendship Journal' especially with the help of Royal Sisters and Mystic Emperor to disperse it, everything has gone to normal. Spike has received the letters from his two best friends - Thorax and Ember as they're having problem of leading their own kind, and need his and Princess Twilight's advice.

And so, Spike has decided that he and his friends will help them. But to make them feel welcome and friendly to the ponies is to have a 'welcome party' for them.

Five days have passed, Spike was now supervising the welcoming party, making sure they're perfect and suitable for both Dragon Lord and Changeling King - setting up the banner about friendship between him and his two friends, setting flowers on bushes and pots, punch juices, bowls of gems, pony's foods, drinks, presents and some games.

Twilight, Shadow Dragon, Sunset, Starlight and Drake Trio were helping Spike to set the welcome party. He looked both worried and nervous as he was looking through and checking on his checklist.

"Is the banner even? Are the flowers in place? Even though I wanted them out because the dragons don't like flowers, but I think it's best suited for the Changelings," Spike asked nervously and worriedly. Most of the ponies nodded happily that everything is in order. He then approached to the water well-like structure. He asked, "And what about the Ceremonial Dragon Fire Flame of Friendship? Is it still flaming?"

Then, the Ceremonial Dragon Fire Flame of Friendship burst the blue flames on his face, causing Spike yelped and fell on his back. His family and friends approached and checked on him. Shadow Dragon helped the little dragon out.

"Spike, everything looks great!" Shadow Dragon said proudly, "You're getting yourself worked up for no reason."

"I have lots of reasons. In fact, I wrote them down." Spike explained in concern while showing his scroll.

Boomer sighed, "You've been hanging around Twilight for too long."

"Tell me about it," Starlight agreed, "I think one worried pony is enough to take care of, not two or three more."

Sunset chuckled, "Well, Twilight did hatch and raise him. So, he tended to be like her and following her habits. Like mother, like son."

Twilight chuckled uneasily while Shadow Dragon rolled his eyes in annoyance yet amusing.

Spike cleared his throat and explained, Reason number one – I invited Dragon Lord Ember and Changeling King Thorax to Ponyville today. Reason two – the Dragon Lord is a dragon and Changeling King is a Changeling. Reason three – they're coming here to learn more about friendship."

"We know, Spike. The dragons are trying to be friends, but competing is in their nature, and it's leading to more and more fights." Twilight explained, "And not to mention, some of Changelings were planning to desert their king and joined Maul or even wanted to go rogue."

Shadow Dragon hummed in concern, "We can't let that happen. Those two allied creatures are important to us as the Yaks. I rather have them as friends than enemies."

"Which brings me to to reason number four. The Dragon Lord and Changeling King want my advice, and as the new official Equestrian friendship ambassador to the dragons, I can't let them down.

Twilight smiled as she patted Spike's back, "I know you feel a lot of pressure, but you've got this, Spike!"

Spike smiled a bit, "Thanks. I... I just want things to be perfect.

"I'm sure they will like it." Starlight said calmly.

Rob then dragged both Boomer and Grunt away from their friends as they all have discussion about the welcoming party.

"I think we should tell them about the latest problem?" Rob asked in concern.

Grunt nodded, "I am Grunt."

"I'm pretty sure that he rather not hear about it." Boomer protested, "The last thing I want is him getting sued by his own girlfriend."

Grunt snickered a bit, "I am Grunt."

"True. Let's just hope that Ember gets here before Thorax," Rob said fearfully, "The last thing we want is his girlfriend and best friend get into the fight."

Spotted two shadowy figures flying down from the sky, Shadow Dragon called, "Here they come!"

His friends gasped in surprise while Drake Trio yelped in concern and fear about the news. Spike looked excited yet nervous and worried for their arrival. Ember and Thorax have arrived and descended to the ground gracefully and proudly. And just before anypony could greet them, both leaders gasped in shock upon looking at each other. They then growled and snarled angrily.

"You?! What are you doing?! What am I doing here?! What are you doing here?!" Thorax and Ember demanded in anger.

Everyone sans Drake Trio was is shock and concern of what they just saw. Grunt yelped as he quickly formed into a giant tree. They didn't expected both Thorax and Ember to get angry at each other.

"Or not..." Sunset said in concern.

"We're in trouble," Boomer and Rob said in fear and concern.

Spike looked nervous and worried as he quickly whistled loudly. The ponies quickly blew their trumpets, which surprised and scared them off at once. They calmed down themselves.

Spike spoke proudly, "Dragon Lord Ember and Changeling King Thorax, as the official Equestrian friendship ambassador for the Dragon Lands, for the Changeling Kingdom and also for Ponyville, I, Spike of Ponyville, welcome you to... uh, Ponyville." Everyone looked uneasy and awkward as they looked at him. He chuckled uneasily as he laughed nervously, "I gotta work on my official speech."

"Okay, thanks. So, a hug for friends?" Ember asked nervously yet happily. Spike smiled as he gave her a warm hug. She hugged him, which surprised everyone else. She then glared amusingly at Thorax, "What do you know? Spike still cares about me."

Thorax scoffed in annoyance, "Of course, he does. You're his girlfriend."

Ember yelped and blushed in red as she departed from hugging Spike, "I'm not his girlfriend, just friend."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself, Chicken Lord! Discord was right. That was the best joke."

"Oh yeah?! At least, I'm not a coward and never back down from the fight like you!"

"At least, I know how to be nice and gentle with ponies and other creatures than just being jerk bitch like you!"

"Did you just call me 'bitch'?! Did you just call me that!"

"I just did, bitch!"

Ember snarled while snorted the smoke out, "Say that again, so I can break your pretty face and show you how weak and pathetic you are!"

Thorax groaned in anger, "I'll show you who's weak and pathetic!"

Everyone became worried and uneasy of what they saw and feared now. Ember and Thorax were about to begin their fight if not for both Twilight and Shadow Dragon stopped and pushed two leaders back at once.

"Both of you stop fighting!" Twilight exclaimed in anger, "You both are here as visitors, and also for the discussion to help and solve your friendship problem."

Shadow Dragon nodded in agreement, "I don't know why you both fight, but put your difference aside and let's talk."

"There's nothing to talk about..." Ember said angrily.

Thorax nodded, "I agreed. I wish to talk Spike first. Mine is serious."

"As if," Ember protested in anger, "I talk with Spike because I'm his best friend and he's a dragon!"

"There you go again. Always want to be rude and jerk! That is so you. No wonder dragons could never make good friends."

"And unlike you, I'm not spineless and coward from making sure that your citizens and soldiers are behind the lines! And you're soft to do it!"

Ember and Thorax groaned in anger as they were about to fight. Luckily, Spike came in-between to stop the fight.

"STOP! Both of you!" Spike exclaimed in anger. Both Ember and Thorax stopped in annoyance and anger. He sighed, "Look, why don't you go and wait at the Castle of Friendship and have a Friendship Lunch, okay? I'll be there for our 'discussion'."

Ember and Thorax were annoyed and angered to sigh, "Fine. But I'm not talking to him/her!"

"Starlight, Sunset, please go and escort our guests to the castle," Twilight said with a sigh. Both Starlight and Sunset nodded as they both helped and escorted both Ember and Thorax to the Castle of Friendship. She groaned in annoyance, "And I thought having my brother and my boyfriend argue anfd fight is the worse headache to deal with."

"Hey, your brother started it, not me!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in offense. Twilight rolled her eyes in annoyance. He sighed, "Still, I was shocked to see both fighting. Why?"

"I have no idea..." Twilight admitted before looked at Drake Trio, who were sneaking away. She stopped them leaving by levitation spell. She continued, "I bet these boys knew something!"

"It was Robby's idea to keep our mouth shut!" Boomer exclaimed fearfully.

"Wh-What?!" Rob asked in anger and shock. He grabbed and shook Boomer wildly while shouting angrily, "That was your idea, you idiot! I told you before that we should tell Spike about not inviting Thorax in the first place! You just want to keep quiet because you're worried about him getting upset that his girlfriend is not being friendly to him!"

"Well, at least, I didn't try upset and hurt him!"

"Lying is even did more damage to him than betraying him!"

And just before Boomer and Rob could start the fight, Grunt grabbed and held them up high before slammed their heads on each other. He muttered angrily, 'I am Grunt' before passing the torn-piece of paper. Spike took and read it out-loud.

"P.S. Don't invite Thorax to Ponyville Town. He's a bullshit asshole for being a jerk to me because of one mistake I make!"

"WHAT?!" Spike asked in shock and anger before glared at Drake Trio, "GUYS! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Sorry, Spike. We didn't want to worry you so much," Boomer apologized.

Spike groaned in concern, "Now I am worried. I make a terrible mistake!"

"Do any of you know why Ember make a mistake about?" Twilight asked.

Rob shrugged, "Sorry. She didn't mention it."

"This is bad. Really bad!" Spike exclaimed in concern, "Now they hate each other! And if the leader of the changelings and the Dragon Lord get into a fight..." He gulped in fear as he imagined both Ember and Thorax lead their army to battle each other across the Equestria, "I could be responsible for starting a war that could ruin Equestria as we know it!"

"I'm sure that won't happen. Now pull it together." Twilight said firmly.

Shadow Dragon nodded, "We just have to make sure these two leaders be friends again, not enemies."

"At least, be glad that it's not an awkward mess up by Spike," Boomer remarked amusingly.

Spike groaned, "Not funny, Boomer. And you owe me one for a big mess, you know!"

Boomer groaned, "Don't remind me. So, what's the plan?"

"Me, Shadow Dragon, Boomer and Grunt will go check on Ember since we're dragons," Spike said calmly, "Twilight and Rob will check on Thorax, assuming he's not angry or upset with anything."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Let's do it before it gets worst!"

Spike and his friends headed off to the Castle of Friendship. And unknown to them, they were being watched and spied by Garble, who was on top of Ponyville Hall's. He whistled amusingly as he make a contacted portal, whose figure shrouded in shadows.

"Well?" The mysterious figure asked in annoyance.

"Looks like it works. And guess what?!" Garble reported happily, "Ember, Thorax and Spike got issues now! They're gonna get the worse day in their lives sooner or later."

"Excellent. This will cripple the alliance between Ponies, Changelings and Dragons. And soon, the Dragon Lord's Scepter will be mine. I will find a way to free my father's prison. Keep updating on me, Garble. I need to know when to take them down."

Garble smirked and saluted, "Got it, Drago."


Twilight and her friends returned to the Castle of Friendship as they have to make sure Thorax and Ember didn't do anything stupid or even start the argument and fight again. Informed by Metalgear, they found out that Thorax and Ember refused to talk with each other before split up and went their separate ways. Ember went to the dinning chamber while Thorax headed to the library.

Just as Spike and his friends have planned, they split up and checked on their friends. Spike, Shadow Dragon, Boomer and Grunt went to check on Ember and Starlight, hoping that the Dragon Lord isn't angry and upset. They found Ember was eating lots and lots of gems and crystals especially if they're made of walls, than just eating fruits and cakes.

"Hey guys. You came in time," Starlight said in relief, "Sorry about this mess. Instead of 'food' we have for her, she instead ate anything that is made of gems and crystals especially the walls. I was gonna tell her about it, but I may offended her."

"Well, what do you expect? Dragons eat bugs and gems, plus they hate being veggies," Boomer said calmly.

Starlight groaned in disgust, "That is disgusting."

"So, she has calm down?" Shadow Dragon asked.

Starlight sighed, "Well, not much because Ember was still angry and muttered about Thorax being jerk to her."

"Well, time to find out why," Spike said calmly yet fearfully. He brought the present from the table. He approached to Ember from behind, "Hey, Ember, how's everything here? I hope you find it... Comfortable and good."

Ember hummed happily while chewing down some crystals, "Yeah, it is. I especially like eating these food. They're the best/" She turned and looked at Spike, "This place has a lot of colors. In the Dragon Lands, everything's just rocks or the color of ash."

"Still allergic of feelings?"

"Well, what do you expect from me? I'm a warrior, not a sappy royalty."

"I hear ya. And here's the present I hope you like it."

Ember looked surprise for Spike giving the present to her. She tear and opened it up happily. She found a calendar.

"Oh... A book? How nice..." Ember said uneasily and nervously. She blushed in embarrassment, "Sorry that I didn't bring presents. If I have known about it, I would have brought a rarest crimson fire gem."

"Nah, it's okay. And besides, this is welcoming party gift only. So, we are the ones to give the gift for our guests."

"Cool!" Ember commented as she looked through the calendar, "So, what does this book do?"

"Not any just books, this is a calendar." Spike said proudly, "And plus, I even put some special occasion and celebration for you to know like a Happy New Year, Hearth's Warming Eve, Your birthday, Your Day of Becoming Dragon Lord and so on. I make it look awesome and flashy."

"Why?! So, I wouldn't forget it?!" Ember demanded in anger, scaring Spike and his friends. She grumbled angrily, "I can't believe that you invite that jerk here."

Spike gulped in concern, "Why not? We're all best friends. So, I thought we could try to talk about-!"

"There's nothing to talk between us." Ember interrupted angrily while looking at calendar, "Oh Look! It's Thorax's birthday. You'd think I forget that?!" She groaned a bit, "And you know what, Spike? I've expecting more from you to understand and love me than that jerk!"

"W-What?!" Spike asked in shock and hurt.

"Okay, that is very bad." Starlight said in concern.

Boomer nodded, "Very bad."

"I am Grunt..." Grunt said in concern and sadly.

Ember snorted, "Whatever. I'm still pissed off. I'm just gonna continue eating my lunch. So, why don't you go and talk to your 'best friend'? We'll talk about my problem later since I'm not that important..."

"But that's not true," Spike insisted in concern and hurt. Ember refused to look at him as she continued eating her gems. He sighed, "Alright..."

Spike turned and headed off. Shadow Dragon looked annoyed and angered before glared at Ember before went after him. Starlight, Boomer and even Grunt gave the glare at her. She looked confuse yet annoyed and angered.

"What?!"


Shadow Dragon was walking and accompanying Spike as he was patting his back while talking to the little dragon about Ember.

"I don't know what's going on with Ember, but I hope she can get over it and talk to you," Shadow Dragon said calmly, "After all, she's your girlfriend."

Spike sighed, "I sure hope so." He yelped and blushed in red, "Hey! She's not my girlfriend!"

Shadow Dragon smirked, "I know. But I know you like her."

Spike groaned, "Shadow Dragon!"

Shadow Dragon laughed a bit of amusement as he and Spike have arrived and entered the library. Twilight, Sunset and Rob showing some couple of books about Equestria, Humanity and Science. Thorax was curious yet concern and confuse about them since he's not good with history and science. Spike and Shadow Dragon have arrived to the scene.

"Hey Thorax, hope you're comfortable with welcome party." Spike said happily.

"Thanks. I was happy that you invited me here," Thorax said a bit of happiness. He then shown disappointment and anger, "Until you invited Ember here. What were you thinking?!"

Spike gulped in fear, "I thought we're friends after what we've been through since the day we met at Crystal Empire."

"Were friends, Spike." Thorax corrected darkly, "After what she has done to me, I'd never ever want to speak with her again. And maybe I don't want to talk with you since you liked her."

"Thorax..."

"Just leave me alone. I'm sure your girlfriend needs you more than I am. I'll talk to you when you don't really need her."

Spike was about to speak but stopped as he realized that if Ember won't talk to him, so why would Thorax do. He felt like no matter what he said to both of them, they get angry and despair that he's not siding with either of them. He turned and exited the entrance.

"Damn it. What are we gonna do?" Twilight asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon sighed, "I have no idea. We have to check on Spike first. He got hit pretty bad."

Twilight nodded in agreement as she and Shadow Dragon headed off and checked on Spike now. Both Sunset and Rob gave the glare at Thorax, who ignored them and reading his own story book.


Twilight and Shadow Dragon went after Spike, who is now inside the Council Chamber. He looked upset and hurt. They both approached and checked on him, hoping that he's alright.

"Spike, are you alright?" Twilight asked in concern.

Spike sighed, "No. I'm not. I thought I did the right thing to bring them here together. They and me are friends. But I was wrong." He even has some tears pouring out, "I really mess things up..."

"I'm sure we'll get over it," Shadow Dragon said firmly.

Twilight nodded as she approached and gave Spike a hug, "He's right, Spike. All we have to do is make both Thorax and Ember feel special and keep them friends for a few more hours, hoping they could patch things up. We can do this.

Spike sighed in relief to have good friends and family. Suddenly, his spikes glowed brightly, shocking him and his friends. They all got surprised and worried of it.

"What's happening?!" Spike asked in fear and worried.

"Not just you! Me too!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in concern as he looked at his glowing Cutie Mark.

Twilight gasped as she looked at Cutie Map, "This means the map is calling you both to solve a Friendship Problem!"

While Shadow Dragon remained firm and concern, Spike's case was fear and panicking.


After finishing her lunch, Ember left the dinning chamber and headed to outside of Castle for some fresh air. As she was looking around of hallway, she came across to Garble, who surprise and shock her.

"Garble, what are you doing here?" Ember demanded in anger, "Have you come to kill me?! Is this one of Drago's plans?!"

"Wow! Easy there, your lordship!" Garble exclaimed fearfully and frantically, "I came to warn you!"

"Warn me? That is unlike you!"

"I maybe a jerk dragon, but my loyalty is you and Dragon Land. And plus, I don't trust Changelings. They were our enemies."

"Good point. But still..."

"I kinda hurt Spike because of my argument with Thorax. Maybe I should have apologized to Thorax about it."

"Forget it, Ember. Thorax is a jerk to you. And so you forgot about his favorite day involving meeting and befriending you and Spike, but that doesn't give him the right to scold and insult you! You shouldn't let him get to you! He's a coward! He doesn't appreciate your help to train him be best fighter. He even insulted you that you're a lousy friend to anyone."

Ember hummed, "That is true. I shouldn't let that jerk get to me. He owe me an apology! I'm gonna teach him a lesson about being a proper warrior especially being a 'proper' friend!"

Garble nodded, "You bet it is."

Ember headed off at once while Garble flew off to another place for his next trick.


Thorax has arrived at the dinning chamber as he planned to talk with Ember. But he has found no one inside except the crystallized walls have some bite marks.

Thorax sighed in disappointment, "Damn it..."

"Why the long face?" Garble asked amusingly as he has arrived at the area, "The name's Garble. And I'm from Dragon Land."

"I know what you are. So, what are you doing here? I didn't know Ember has a spy."

"No, she doesn't. Plus, I'm not with her either. I want to overthrow her."

"Why? Why would you do that?"

"Ember can't be trusted. She claimed that she knows how to make friendship between dragons and other creatures. But instead of what Spike has done with his ponies, she attacked and make us submit before her. She even said that to make friend, fight and make them submit before you."

"T-That's not very friendly. This isn't like her."

"I know. But that's how she is especially the mess she make at Changeling Kingdom. She might say you're a lousy friend."

Thorax groaned in anger, "How could I forget that? She's gonna pay for it." He shook his head, "You know what? I don't care if she thinks me of soft or coward, but how she treated her kind is unacceptable. I'm gonna teach her a lesson especially being a 'good' friend."

Thorax turned and flew off at once. Garble snickered evilly and slyly that his plans are working. Both Thorax and Ember are going to start their fight sooner or later.


Spike yelped in concern and worried as he asked, "The map is calling me?! Are you kidding me?!"

"Oh, amazing! The map is really reaching out!" Twilight commented happily. Both Shadow Dragon and Spike glared at her. She yelped, "Not a good time? I get it."

Shadow Dragon then looked at Cutie Map - his Cutie Mark was located at Crystal Empire while Spike's was at Ponyville Town. He groaned, "Just terrific. I was hoping that I can solve here than there!"

"I know!" Spike exclaimed in agreement before showing concern and fear expression, "And I already know what's the biggest problem to deal with. Thorax and Ember are not being friends again!"

Twilight looked worry and uneasy as she looked at Crystal Empire location, "I'm more worried about my brother, Cadance and little Flurry. I hope nothing bad happens to them."

"I'm pretty sure he can handle it, even without my help," Shadow Dragon said confidently.

Twilight groaned, "Shadow Dragon!"

"What?!" Shadow Dragon asked uneasily. Twilight was still glaring at him. He sighed, "I am so dead."

Twilight giggled as she grabbed and kiss his lips, "No, you won't. If you helped my brother out and solved his friendship problem, we can have our usual rounds for five straight days."

"Tempting..." Shadow Dragon said amusingly before sighed in defeat, "Fine. You owe me big time, Twi."

"Sure," Twilight giggled a bit. Shadow Dragon headed off at once. She smiled slyly, "Works like a charm..."

Spike sighed, "You guys really need a room."

Boomer and Rob have arrived and entered the Council Chamber. Before they could explain the latest situation, they both found the surprise.

"Glowing map... Glowing spikes... Friendship Problem in Ponyville?" Rob asked in concern.

Spike nodded in concern. Boomer asked in concern, "Is that supposed to be a good thing or bad?"

Rob shrugged, "I have no idea."

"Okay, okay. To pull this off, I'm gonna need everypony's help." Spike said in concern, "We need to get both Ember and Thorax be friends again." He groaned, "I just hope they're not mad at me for inviting them here together or the mistake they have make."

Boomer sighed, "You do realize this is Ember we're talking about?"

Rob nodded, "He has the point. If anything like her father, Ember is tough, self-assured and intimidating especially being stubborn and headstrong to listen to our advise and concerns especially letting go of the grudge."

"And not to mention, Thorax is very sensitive and soft," Boomer added.

Spike sighed, "Just go easy on me. I'm under a lot of pressure."

"We'll help you, Spike. Don't worry," Twilight said confidently. She then realized something. She turned to both Boomer and Rob, "What are you two doing here?"

"Oh yeah! We've got the situation!" Boomer and Rob exclaimed in concern.


Twilight and her friends headed off to the main hallway, where both Thorax and Ember were shouting and squabbling at each other angrily and wildly if not for Grunt hold them both back. Sunset and Starlight did their best to calm them down.

"You've got lot of nerve for talking back at me!" Ember exclaimed in anger.

Thorax groaned, "Me?! You're the one, who's always rude and jerk to anyone and even Spike! You don't even say sorry!"

"Hey! You're the one, who was rude to Spike, bug brain! And I don't do 'apologize' for something I'd never done especially to you! You're weak and soft! You're the reason why your Changelings decide to turn their backs on you, and even wanted to become Demon Changelings!"

"Oh yeah?! Someone like you, who is so competitive and jerk is the reason why dragons can never make some good friends with anyone else! You're no leader! You're a bitch!"

"That's it! I'm done being nice to you! In fact, I've had it! I'm gonna kick you ass now!"

"Bring it on now! I'm gonna show you that this soft is not gonna back down from the fight!"

"Stop!" Spike shouted in concern. Everyone stopped at once. He sighed, "Look. I don't know what's going on and why you're mad at each other. Can we please be good friends for one day? If not for each other, just for me?"

Ember and Thorax were annoyed and irritated before glared at each other. They sighed, "Fine..."

Spike sighed, "That's a relief."

"This is just the beginning, Spike," Twilight said calmly, "The difficult path is getting on their good sides. I know because that happens when I got two tickets."

Spike groaned, "Don't remind me of that!"


Twilight, Spike, Sunset, Starlight and Drake Trio took both Ember and Thorax to Ponyville Town for the tour. They did their best to help and make sure that two leaders be friends and forget about their 'mistakes' they have make. The leaders also did their best to be on good behavior and terms to each other for their best friend - Spike. Unfortunately, they being spied and followed by Garble, who was following them from the air and also hiding within the clouds.

And things got worst for Spike handling and solving Friendship Problem. Ember and Thorax got into a heated argument and competition to prove that they're the best and good friends to Spike. Thorax made an impressive yet calm and gentle introduction to the ponies while Ember's scared them off. The Changeling shown his compassionate by giving and sharing his gifts and foods to others while the Dragon Lord tried but only scared and shocked them off. Ember taught some ponies how to be a fierce and strong fighters while Thorax tried to show them to be pacifists. Ember gave the brave and determined speech, which beaten Thorax's. They both helped and kept ponies safe as much as possible, and even did Spike some favors.

Spike and his friends became uneasy and worried that Ember and Thorax are becoming more competitive and hostile than just being friends, though they didn't cause much problems and mess around Ponyville Town. The Ponyville Town Ponies liked and supported both Ember and Thorax very much for their actions and doings. This also make the little dragon nervous and doubting himself that he's making a good progress.

And also Garble was watching and following his enemies as he did his best of making mess and complication for Ember and Thorax to get competitive and hostile to each other. This pleased him and his ally now.


Spike and all of his friends were gathered at the restaurant for lunch. While both Thorax and Ember were glaring at each other, Spike and his friends became uneasy and worried about it. They all were still eating lunch and drinks; though Drake Trio, Thorax and Ember ate bugs and grubs. And so far, they haven't spoke anything since the arrival and visit to Ponyville Town.

Spike gulped uneasily, "So, how do you like Ponyville Town, so far? It's nice, peaceful and quiet place for ponies to live. And who knows, maybe dragons and changelings live?"

"Peachy..." Ember and Thorax answered dryly and annoyingly.

"Really?" Twilight asked in surprise before smiled uneasily, "Well, then do you like the idea Spike come up with? It's friendship between ponies, dragons and changelings?"

Both Thorax and Ember groaned, "Hmm... You don't say. But I don't like it."

"Why not?" Starlight asked in concern, "I mean Spike represents for Ponies, Ember for Dragons and Thorax for Changelings. You guys may looked different, but you are still friends."

Sunset nodded, "Just like us. Through thick and thin."

"I don't think so," Ember disagreed.

Thorax nodded, "The feeling is mutual."

"Okay..." Spike said in concern, "How about we talk about the problems you guys are having?"

"Oh, that's simple for Thorax," Ember exclaimed angrily while glaring at the Changeling Leader, "He's the weak and pathetic leader, who can't keep his own kind in line. He thinks that talking and being nice to them is the only way to make sure that they won't rebel! And look what has happened?! Most of them went rogue and some have joined Maul's side!"

Thorax groaned, "Shut up! At least, my kind knows how to be organize, friendly and caring to each other. Unlike yours, the dragons know violence and competition. And they preferred the fight and challenge than just talking. Like someone I know of, she won't admit that she likes Spike because he's her boyfriend."

Ember groaned in anger as she jumped and attacked Thorax, who also fought back. Ponies panicked as they quickly moved aside before the fight gets worst. Twilight and her friends are now worried.

"Guys, this is supposed to be a diplomacy," Twilight exclaimed in concern, "Not a big fight."

"Hey! Dragon's Diplomacy is a big fight to see who wins the argument," Boomer exclaimed in concern.

Rob nodded in agreement, "And if I'm not mistaken, Changeling's Diplomacy is also involved of fighting too. So, therefore, both Ember and Thorax have the right to fight."

"I am Grunt!" Grunt exclaimed in concern.

"Tell me about it," Spike said in concern. He charged into the fight as he managed to break the fight while pushing his friends aside. He shouted, "STOP IT!"

"Tell that to her!" Thorax exclaimed in anger.

Ember groaned, "Well, I wouldn't have started the fight if you hadn't start the argument!"

"I argued because of how you treated me and the mistake you make! That day was so important especially to me!"

"Well, sorry for being forgetful and not a party-type dragon, I was so busy to make sure that my kind in their line, unlike you!"

"Unlike you, I don't mistreat them so badly as you did!"

"Unlike you, I'm not a coward!

Unable to control his temper, Spike groaned, "SHUT UP!" Everyone was in shock and concern as they looked at him. He continued, "I don't know why you both fighting with each other. But I'm really not in mood with this fight! If this is how you behaved and acted, then I might as well separated you both until you need time off. So, why don't you both go and visit some of our pony friend you're comfortable with?"

Thorax and Ember were surprised and shocked by Spike, yet also angry too, "FINE!"

Thorax and Ember flew off at once, leaving Twilight and her friends behind. As Spike calmed himself down, his eyes widened in shock and concern. He began cried tearfully. And just before anyone could say anything, he went off at once. Twilight became worried as she went after him now. Drake Trio went after them as well while both Sunset and Starlight gone to check on both Thorax and Ember.

Garble has watched everything from the clouds. He snickered amusingly as he contacted Drago about the good news he has make.


Starlight arrived and entered Rarity's Carousal Boutique. She found Rarity was sewing the dark navy themed gown. Ember was lying down on the coach. She was covering her face with some pillows. She even muttered beneath them. Starlight approached to the couch. She levitated the pillow aside.

"Ready to talk about the problem?" Starlight asked.

Ember groaned, "Not gonna happen. Leave me alone. This is Thorax's fault for upsetting Spike especially blaming me for the mistake I didn't mean to make."

"You do realize that you do upset Spike," Starlight asked in concern. Ember groaned as she looked away from pink unicorn. She groaned, "Maybe this hadn't happen, if you apologize to Thorax."

"Not a chance!" Ember exclaimed in anger.

Starlight groaned in annoyance. Rarity stopped working on sewing dress. She turned and approached Ember, "Ember darling. This is very rare of you to get so upset and emotional. You can tell me why are you upset with Thorax?"

"I don't like to talk about it." Ember answered dryly and angrily, "Not after what he has done to me! I don't care what he thinks of. No one treated me like that!"

"What about Spike?"

"What about him?"

"You did hurt his feelings because all he ever wanted is to have you and Thorax have fun together at his home. And from what has been happening, he was heartbroken to sent you and Thorax away until you cool off, darling."

Ember was in shock as she turned and looked at Rarity, "I... I didn't mean it..."

"I know, darling," Rarity nodded in understanding before sighed, "But sometimes, leaders need to know that they're not always right and just say sorry, rather than just being ignorant until you regret the mistakes. Like what has happen to Spike."

Ember hummed in concern, "So, you're telling me that I should talk and apologize to Thorax?"

Rarity nodded, "Exactly. Once you did, you will feel better and teach him to be a firm and strong leader than just being violent to him."

"Hmm... I guess so," Ember said in relief. She hugged Rarity passionately. She departed, "Great. I can't believe that I'm hugging back. This is awkward."

Rarity giggled a bit, "Not really, darling."

"How'd you do that?" Starlight asked in surprise.

Rarity smiled, "Because I'm dragon's person and friend, Starlight darling."


Sunset went to Fluttershy's home. As she has expected, Thorax was sleeping on the couch while Fluttershy was feeding her animals for lunch. Sunset approached the Changeling King as she has hoped that he's willing to talk.

"Sunset, I don't want to talk," Thorax snapped angrily while still looking away.

Sunset groaned, "Thorax, since when did you get so stubborn and bratty?"

"It wasn't my fault if not for Ember being a jerk to me. All I ever did for her is being nice, gentle and compassion. But all I get is badmouthing and insults of how weak and pathetic I am! I hate how they and my kind talk to me like that!"

"Thorax, you're not weak and pathetic. You just did what you think it's right for Changelings. You're a good leader."

"Tell that to the bitch!"

Finishing feeding the animals, Fluttershy turned and looked at Thorax, "I may not understand of what's going on but maybe you should try to talk with Ember and Spike."

"No, I don't want to. I'm not in mood especially with Ember's around." Thorax said angrily to Fluttershy.

"That is fine that you're still having a problem with Ember, but why with Spike?" Fluttershy asked in concern, "I mean he has nothing to do with you. He was hurt, you know. He just wanted to invite his two friends here for not just a visit, but also fun."

Thorax looked shock and worried as he spoke, "I... I didn't mean it... I was just..."

"I understand how angry and frustrated you get with your friend, but shouldn't stay mad with her." Fluttershy said calmly, "So, she made one mistake, but that doesn't mean she's a bad friend. I'm sure Ember feel sorry for the mistake she make."

Thorax gave some thoughts about it, "I guess not. Maybe I should talk with Ember, and then apologize to Spike."

"That's good, Thorax. I'll be there for you," Fluttershy supported it.

Sunset smiled and nodded, "Yeah, me too. Thanks for the help, Fluttershy."

Fluttershy smiled, "It was my pleasure, Sunset."


Passing through the small green hills, Twilight and Drake Trio looked around as they were looking for Spike. They found him sitting down on a small rock. They could tell that he's upset and angry with Thorax and Ember being jerk to each other especially all the effort he has make failed. They approached him from the back. Twilight gave Spike a hug.

"I am so sorry for this, Spike," Twilight said calmly and comfortingly.

"I just don't get it. They and I were good friends, but why would they argue and fight each other," Spike asked in concern and upset, "I don't understand."

Twilight sighed, "Me neither, Spike. You just need to give them some time to calm down and think about their actions. You did the right thing, otherwise, Ponyville Town will be a war zone."

Spike sighed, "I guess." He then hugged Twilight back, "Thanks for being there with me, Twi. You're the best."

"Glad Spike hasn't gotten broken," Boomer said in relief.

Rob sniffed tearfully, "Spike and Twilight are truly amazing family. So, hard to believe that a pony raised and treated a dragon like son."

"I am Grunt," Grunt remarked happily.

"Aw... And he touched my heart!" The familiar voice exclaimed darkly and cruelly.

Twilight and her friends gasped in shock and worried. They turned to their back, where they found a large burst of Dragon Flame was heading straight at them. Twilight quickly summoned the force-field barrier to block it, however, a powerful blast knocked them off and rolled to the ground hard. And just before any of them could do anything, Drago jumped and landed before Twilight and Spike, he began striking and slamming both of their heads to the ground hard for few times.

Drake Trio groaned in pain as they slowly get up and recovered from the surprise attack. They found themselves surrounded by Drago's Lieutenants, Demon Dragons and Shadow Ninjas.

"Yo! Yo! Yo! Man! Got nowhere to go now!" Strikemaster Ice exclaimed proudly.

DJ Fist smirked as he cracked his fists, MC Cobra laughed, "Yeah, man! End of the line. Yours buddies are gonna be Shendude's finest dish!"

Grunt roared in anger. Rob nodded as he armed and readied his pole, "You said it, Grunt!"

Boomer snarled, "The hell we let you hurt our buddies! Charge!"

Drake Trio charged and attacked Drago's Army fiercely and wildly as they're determined to reach and rescue Twilight and Spike. Boomer and Strikemaster Ice fought each other fiercely by swinging punches, kicks and firing their Dragon Flames and Dragon Shots. Rob used his pole in defending himself from MC Cobra's Speed Attack while he tried to hit the latter down. Grunt and DJ Fist roared in anger as they both charged and attacked each other relentlessly and fiercely. And at the same time, Drake Trio also fought and battled against both Demon Dragons and Shadow Ninjas.

After wounding both Twilight and Spike, Drago grabbed the little dragon up by neck while he stepped and stomped the Alicorn to the ground hard. Twilight was badly wounded by the attacks. Spike struggled to get off Drago's grip as he was trying to save her and attack his enemy.

Drago laughed evilly, "Keep trying if you want, Spike." He then looked around especially watching Drake Trio struggled to fight off his army. He smirked, "No friends now, Spike. All alone. And I promised you that I will feast Twilight's flesh as a token of revenge for what you have to my dad." He then has his left claw hold the grip of Twilight's wing, making her yelped in pain. He licked his mouth, "I will start tearing her wings apart!

Spike gasped, "Noooooooooo!"


Ember, Starlight and Rarity have arrived at the Ponyville Lake. Thorax, Sunset and Fluttershy also arrived at their destination as well. After the ponies talked with the leaders about the problems they have, they decided that it's time for the leaders to have a talk before they could apologized to Spike for the mess they make.

Both Thorax and Ember were now looking and facing at each other. The ponies remained silent and watched the event as they hoped nothing bad goes wrong.

"There's something I have to do now..." Thorax and Ember spoke firmly before sighed, I'm-!"

SCREAMED! Everyone yelped in concern and fear. They realized that their friends are in trouble. They have to go and help them now.


Drake Trio was still struggling from fighting off Drago's Army. Drago was holding Spike up as he continued torturing and hurting Twilight. He has already wounded her left wing that has three bite marks. He then took another bite on Twilight's right hoof, making her to scream in pain. His mouth was covered by some blood.

"Stop! Stop it!" Spike shouted frantically yet angrily, "Leave her alone!"

"Spike, I'm okay. I can take it," Twilight said weakly yet painfully, "Don't worry about me. I'll be find..."

Drago scoffed as he wiped the blood off, "Oh... I'm just warming up. And now," He grabbed and pulled her mane up, making her head to face him. She groaned in pain. He licked his mouth while glaring at her, "I'm gonna after your head. Yours would make a fine dish for me and my dad to feast upon!"

Drago readied his Dragon Flame to finish Twilight off. Spike groaned and screamed in anger while pleading Drago to let her go. But instead, he got rammed off by Ember, thus letting both Spike and Twilight go. Spike approached and helped moving the wounded Twilight to safety.

The rest of ponies have arrived and assisted Twilight and her friends. Starlight and Sunset charged and assisted Drake Trio to fight off Drago's Army. Rarity and Fluttershy quickly helped Spike to move Twilight to a safe distance, where both gently treated her wounds. Thorax was flying straight to Ember.

Both Drago and Ember punched and kicked each other fiercely and wildly for few rounds. Swiping her tail at him, Ember fiercely punching on Drago for few rounds until he grabbed her fist before headbutted, and then kicked her off. He grabbed her by neck as he thrown her to the ground hard. He began stomped on her chest for five times. Thorax rammed Drago off for the moment until his horns got grabbed and he was about to get slammed. Luckily, the Changeling King quickly transformed into a fly as he flew to the above of Demon Dragon Prince. He transformed into a giant bear and unleashed a body slam on Drago to the ground.

Drago struggled to get out until he unleashed a powerful Dragon Flame, making the bear thrown up while transformed back into injured Thorax. Drago clawed and scarred Thorax for few times. Ember fired her Dragon Flame at Drago, who was pushed back a bit before firing his Dragon Flame back at her. While both of their Dragon Flames were clashing, Thorax recovered as he transformed into a yak as he rammed and knocked the Demon Dragon Prince before he got punched by Ember. Both leaders began their fierce punches on Drago, who struggled to block and fight back.

As Drago reached to his knees, both Ember and Thorax gave their powerful punch on him. He was thrown straight into the water. His army stopped at once as they turned and helped him at once. DJ Fist helped and got him out of water. Drago roared in anger as he found his power has been weakened.

"This isn't over! I'll be back!" Drago exclaimed in anger.

The Shadow Ninjas thrown the smoke bombs, causing the smoke to cover the whole area. As soon as the smoke dispersed, Drago and his allies have escaped. Thorax and Ember turned and approached to both injured Twilight and Spike.

"Spike! Twilight! Are you alright?!" Thorax and Ember asked in concern and worried.

"I'll be fine," Twilight said calmly before looked at her injuries, "This isn't the first time I get injured by some crazy monsters."

Spike nodded weakly, "Yeah, I'm alright." He then looked surprise and confuse. He noticed that Thorax and Ember haven't start the fight after he was rescued. He asked, "So, you're not angry and fighting with each other?"

"We were, but not anymore," Thorax said calmly, "In fact, we want to apologize, Spike."

Spike was confuse. Ember continued, "He's right. After talking with some pony friends of ours, we realized that the only friend we have hurt the most is you. We didn't mean it. I just got pissed off by Thorax's problem."

"Hey, come on," Thorax exclaimed of being offended, "it's your fault that you didn't remember about our important day from last week!"

"Wait! You two were fighting over important day? What's so important about it?" Spike asked in concern.

Thorax smiled, "It's the Changeling's Friendship Day. It's a special day about me making some good friends with you and Ember. It was so important to me, to remember how you two become my first friends and defended me till the end. And of course, you show the world that there are some nice Changelings like me, Luther and Kevin."

"Really? How come you didn't let me know about it?" Spike asked in confusion.

Ember snorted in anger, "Yeah, why?"

"Well, I... I kinda forget?" Thorax said nervously. Ember and Spike gave amusingly glare at him. He sighed, "Fine. I made that up two weeks ago before our little fight. And I also forgot to send the letters to you both because I was busy with handling the Changelings."

"Guess I'm not the only creature with some pride to admit he was wrong," Ember said amusingly. Thorax groaned in annoyance. She patted his back, "Even though you didn't let us know about it, I shouldn't have been a prideful and rude to you, and also acted like I know about it. Sorry, Thorax."

Thorax sighed, "Me too. I'm sorry that I was a jerk to you. I wish I could be brave and strong like you."

"Are you kidding me?" Spike asked in shock. She scoffed, "You've saved our lives when you fought that Demon Dragon. No one could stand up against him like us."

Ember nodded proudly, "Truthfully, Thorax, I know you have it in you. You turned into various creatures to defend Spike."

"Huh, I guess I can be tough when I'm defending my friends," Thorax said in relief, "but when I'm just enforcing my rules, I-I feel unsure of myself."

Ember smiled, "There's nothing to be unsure of. You're the leader for a reason. Make a decision and let it be known that the decision is final. And if that doesn't work, turn into a bear."

"Oh, well, that's good advice." Thorax said in relief.

"Trust me. She's a tough Dragon Lord and make sure no one challenged her," Spike agreed.

"I know it is." Ember said happily before showing disappointment, "I wish I could be more... compassionate and gentle like you, Thorax especially doing the talk about feelings!" She sneezed in flames. She wiped her nose gently, "Sorry."

"I don't think so, Ember," Thorax disagreed. Ember looked confuse and uncertain. He continued, "In fact, I think you are a compassionate and gentle dragoness."

"What? You're kidding me?"

"No, I'm not."

"Through feats of strength and fire duels, of course." Ember said firmly as she thrown the rocks up high before firing Dragon Flame at it into pieces. She continued, "Crushing another dragon in competition establishes my dominance and makes me feel great." She sighed, "But when it comes to ponies, they all probably wanna run away and bury themselves under a rock and... never come out. They're probably sad. Kinda low. Definitely not happy."

Thorax sighed, "True, that kind of competition can divide you. And it doesn't get to the heart of the issue. Talking about your feelings does." Ember sneezed out loud. He continued, "You know you don't have to be sappy or huggy-feely about it! But you should let your friends know how you feel. Just like how you talk to Spike."

Spike nodded, "It is true, Ember. And I accept both of your apology."

"And besides, you're the first dragoness to express feelings than just being a fierce warrior," Twilight said calmly.

Ember smiled a bit, "Yeah. I guess I did. And thanks too, Spike and Thorax. I'm so glad that I have friends."

"Me too!" Thorax exclaimed happily.

Thorax grabbed and hugged both Ember and Spike happily. Though Dragon Lord was annoyed about the hug, nevertheless, she doesn't mind it at all. Twilight and her friends awed happily to see three of them be friends.

To everyone's surprise, Spike's spikes glowed brightly. Everyone gasped in shock and surprise.

"No way! I solved the friendship problem!" Spike exclaimed happily.

Twilight nodded, "I agreed. And I guess that splitting them up to cool off their temper or talking with Fluttershy and Rarity about their problem is the best solution you come up with."

"Yeah, I guess I did." Spike said in relief, "I was just worried that their fight could cause so much problem at town. And the last thing I want is war between my friends."

"It's a good thing you did," Ember said in relief. Thorax nodded. She turned and glared at him. She continued, "You owe me another apology about insulting me that I'm a lousy friend!"

Thorax gasped before snapped, "I did not! You're the one who called me that!"

"But Garble said-!" Thorax and Ember stopped in realization about the mess they have.

Suddenly, a rock dropped on Thorax's head. Everyone looked up and found Garble hiding underneath the clouds. And just before he could do anything, Ember grabbed and thrown the big rock at him. He fell to the ground hard. He groaned in pain before recovered from the headache. He yelped in concern as he was facing the angry group of ponies, Dragon Lord and Changeling King.

"Hey, guys? What's up?" Garble asked in concern.

Spike groaned as he snapped his claws, "Guys..."

Boomer smirked as he cracked his claws. Rob readied his pole. Grunt snarled a bit. Drake Trio approached and attacked relentlessly and aggressively on Garble for few times.

"I can't believe that jerk manipulated me!" Ember snapped in anger.

Thorax nodded, "And he nearly destroy our friendship."

"Well, he won't cause the mess again," Spike said amusingly.


Twilight and her friends returned to Ponyville Town. Ponies have gathered at the Ponyville Town Hall as Spike was making a speech about the ponies, dragons and changelings. Ember and Thorax stood besides with him from behind.

"So, as a show of unity, I present the Dragon Fire Flame of Friendship to both Dragon Lord Ember and Thorax, leader of the changeling pack!" Spike said proudly, "May the flame of friendship burn for eternity."

Ponies cheered and applauded happily and wildly. Twilight smiled happily to see Spike able to speak for his home and his friends' side. As everyone was cheering and applauding for the speech, Ember yelped as she sneezed, causing a Dragon Flame Shot at the ice sculpture of Spike, Ember and Thorax. It melted down.

Everyone yelped in shock and concern of what they saw. Ember blushed in embarrassment.

Ember cleared her throat, "You should have more things made of rocks."

Nevertheless; Spike, Thorax and Ember laughed amusingly and happily about it. They will soon joined by other ponies. Twilight then looked up at the sky. She sighed, "I hope you can solve your friendship problem too, Shadow Dragon. I hope you and Shinning Armor finally get along..."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Ali Milner: Ember
Kyle Rideout: Thorax
Michael Rosenbaum: Drago

Minor Casts:
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Benjamin Diskin: Boomer Bang
Rob Paulsen: Rob
Vin Diesel: Grunt
Vincent Tong: Garble
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy
Mike Erwin: Strikemaster Ice
Jeff Fischer: MC Cobra