• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,829 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 3 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force are on the quest to find all eight Elemental Elements before Dark Mystic Ponies could get and weaponized them for their dark ambition!

  • ...
8
 14
 1,829

Episode 7: The Tiger's Keeper

Author's Note:

Before you read the whole story, this is another universe - My Little Pony Mystic Universe, not really part ofMy Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Canon) Series. So, there's some changes for both Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo like I'm using Rainbow Blaze and Firefly as her parents while her fan is an orphan, rather than having a group of family, who never has time for her except the lesbian aunts.

And for the records, I don't hate the show's parents, just annoyed and irritated by their over-obsessed fans. There's nothing wrong for being supporting, but that was just overkill. Either way, enjoy for new adventure for Aqua and Rainbow to find and get the Elemental Element.

Both Rainbow Blaze and Firefly told their Wonderbolt Story about how they rescued some lost scout fillies from the deep Everfree Forest especially dealing with some wild animals and made it back home safely, without losses and incidents. Scootaloo was amazed and touched by the story while three mares looked bored of hearing it.

"Awesome..." Scootaloo said happily, writing down on her scrapbook. She squealed, "This is so gonna be part of my homework assignment about why Rainbow Dash is so my inspirational hero!"

Indigo nudged Scootaloo's elbow while smirked at her, "Well, my inspirational hero is my parents especially my mom. She's the real wild tiger. Don't mess with tiger." She scoffed, "In fact, my mom got some awesome story than yours, Crash."

Rainbow groaned before slammed her head on the ground. Aqua sighed while shook her head in annoyance about Indigo's bragging and arrogance. Her daughter really knows how to get herself and others in troubles especially offending ponies like Rainbow's parents.

"Well, sorry if our story is not as 'awesome' as Aqua's," Firefly said dryly, "Especially both of us aren't really full-fledged Wonderbolts."

Rainbow Blaze nodded firmly, "But we take responsibility very seriously. Just like how you are for being a heroine, Dashie."

Rainbow groaned, "Dad, yours and mine are different. I fight and kick the bad guys, plus saving the day! Yours is so... boring and normal."

"Aw, come on, Rainbow. At least, they're awesome for helping ponies," Scootaloo said happily.

"Aw... Thank you, Scootaloo," Firefly said happily before give a dry look at Rainbow, "At least, some filly knows how to appreciate our work, Dashie."

"That's right. We retired for your sake," Rainbow Blaze said proudly before hit on his chest, "I became the flying coach while your mom is sporting coach because of her injured wing. We're so good at coaching especially our favorite number one student is you, even though you slack off a lot during studies."

"Gee... Thanks for supporting, dad," Rainbow said dryly.

"Anyway, we're going to market for some food. We ran out of potatoes and pasta again," Firefly said before smirked, "It's Rainbow Dash's favorite dish."

"MOM!" Rainbow exclaimed in annoyance.

"While we're gone, you can show Scootaloo of how awesome you are but..." Rainbow Blaze said before gave a stern glare at Rainbow Dash, "You'd better take good care of our house especially the chores we have for you to do. Make sure you clean spotlessly on our home especially our number #1 trophy chamber, watered your mom's garden, lawn our clouds and most importantly... "

"No fighting! Got it?!" Firefly asked angrily.

Rainbow and her friends nodded understandingly and fearfully. Rainbow Blaze and Firefly smiled happily as they headed off for shopping.

Rainbow then led her friends and fan into her house, where she gave a tour for them about her home and family's history especially her old bedroom, 'number one' trophy room and Wonderbolts' Chamber. And at the same time, they also done some chores as instructed by her parents. While Aqua and Indigo were impressed, Scootaloo was happy and excited as she has taken lots of pictures and put a lot of information on it.

Rainbow led her friends to the garden for having some snacks especially Scootaloo was writing down on her 'inspirational hero' book.

"This is amazing and awesome!" Scootaloo cheered, "Thanks, Rainbow Dash for everything."

Rainbow smiled, "Glad you like it, kiddo." She turned and looked at her friends, "What do you think? Am I awesome or not?"

"Yeah, you are," Indigo admitted before scoffed, "But your parents... They're kinda sucks, even if they're just the Wonderbolts Reservists."

"Hey!" Rainbow protested in annoyance as she was about to pick a big fight with Indigo.

Aqua held Rainbow back and said calmly, "Okay, cool off your jets, Dash. Besides, it doesn't matter if they're Wonderbolts or not, they're your parents and they helped you get through a lot especially being best and awesome. So, you should be proud and happy of it." And she turned and glared at Indigo, "Am I right, Indigo?"

Indigo sighed in annoyance, "I supposed so..."

ROAR!The loud roar scared Rainbow and her friends off as they got up from their seats. Rainbow moved Scootaloo inside the house, where it should kept her safe. She and her friends armed with their weapons as they're prepared for battle. They waited and readied to fight their enemy.

Aqua noticed something on her Tiger Claws' reflection. She quickly turned and kicked her mysterious attacker right on the walls hard. She and her team found Skullcrusher, who was leaning against the walls. The skeletal Pegasus groaned in pain as he was rubbing his head while recovered and getting up from the walls.

"Skullcrusher! What the hell are you doing here?!" Aqua demanded in annoyance.

Skullcrusher groaned as he armed with broadsword and shield, "Give me the Elemental Elements, filths! I know you have them!"

"Seriously?" Rainbow asked in annoyance, "Do we look like we have one?"

"Give it to us or someone will get hurt," The calm voice said darkly.

Rainbow's Team looked at the house, where a golden Unicorn with crimson demonic eye worn black-purple armored Japanese Advisor's robe emerged, along with levitating Scootaloo up.

Indigo snarled, "Red-Eye Genius..."

"Scootaloo! Let her go!" Rainbow demanded in anger.

"Never. Not until I get an Elemental Element's location," Red-Eye demanded darkly, "So, hand it over, fools."

"We seriously don't have it," Rainbow insisted in annoyance, "So, why don't you get the Elements from Blazefist and Laxtinct?"

"Hey! Are you selling my dad and uncle out?!" Indigo demanded in anger.

Rainbow stuck her tongue at Indigo, "Payback, Zippy."

"Fools. Once you bonded with the Elemental Elements, they cannot be removed unless the wielder is dead or willingly pass it to another. And therefore, we decide to find another one. And I suspect you know something about it, Aqua." Red Eye snarled as he levitated Scootaloo close to him. He took a small knife out, "Now give them to me. Or the little filly gets it."

"We really don't know where it is, Red-Eye Genius," Aqua mocked in annoyance, "Now let that kid go."

Red-Eye hummed amusingly while looking at Scootaloo, "How about I deliver this one to Lord Akuma? He has interest for fillies and colts like her..."

"Slavery?!" Rainbow demanded in anger.

"No... Blood," Red-Eye remarked darkly, "Her blood would be tasteful for him to drink."

Scootaloo gasped before screamed, "Nooooooooo! Don't drink my blood! Don't! Don't let them drink my blood!"

"Don't worry, Scoots," Aqua said firmly, "He's about to get wet!"

And just before Red Eye could react, Aqua summoned and blast the Water Shot at Red-Eye's face. Indigo tripped Skullcrusher, with the help of Naginata in hitting his hooves. Rainbow flew in and snatched Scootaloo for safety. Rainbow's Team fought and engaged both Red-Eye and Skullcrusher. Scootaoo used her camera to take pictures of battlefield.

Rainbow and Indigo teamed up and fight off Skullcrusher, who didn't dodge and endure their attacks while striking his brute strength at them. They both also dodged the attacks while fought back. As they continued attacking him, he slammed his broadsword at Indigo to the house's walls before grabbed, slammed and thrust punches on Rainbow to the ground for few times. Recovered from the attacks, Indigo charge and thrust Skullcrusher into the house. Rainbow joined the battlefield as well.

Aqua was flying and chasing after Red-Eye, who kept on teleporting away from him while firing his red beam blasts at her. Luckily, she has Tiger Claws to block and deflect the blasts at him. And at the same time, she used her Water Shots and Tsunami Blades at him. Like her, he used his fans to block and fight back. But their blasts also damaged and destroyed the house as well.

Rainbow's Team fought bravely and determined against Red-Eye Genius and Skullcrusher, which also caused serious damages to the house as well. As Skullcrusher was about to finish his enemies off, Aqua launched her powerful Water Torpedo Shard, injuring him. Rainbow and Indigo swung and slammed their Mystical Magic Spear and Naginata at him hard. The skeletal Pegasus was thrown straight at Red Eye Genius to the ground. They both groaned and moaned painfully.

Rainbow's Team armed and readied for the next fight. Scootaloo took the picture of the team's victory. This annoyed and angered Red Eye a lot.

"We will meet again," Red Eye said dryly and darkly, "And mark my word. We will get the Elemental Element!"

Red Eye teleported himself and Skullcrusher to escape. Rainbow's Team cheered wildly and happily that they have won until they turned and looked at how terrible and mess the house is. They're not in big trouble about it.

"Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh, this is so crap! I'm so in trouble!" Rainbow exclaimed in concern.

"You'd think?!" Indigo asked in annoyance, "And seriously, Dash, how angry and pissed off your parents are?"

"Seriously pissed off!" Rainbow exclaimed in fear before her teeth chattered, "I am so much in trouble when they found out about this! We need to do something! And I mean now!"

"I'm sure they understand. They're your parents, Dash," Scootaloo insisted calmly, "They'll go easy on you."

"Scootaloo, trust me. They're not," Rainbow said in fear, "I am so dead. I am so dead now."

"Everypony, calm down. Stop acting like children," Aqua said firmly before sighed, "We'll just go and talk with them especially explaining nicely and calmly, so they won't go berserk and crazy. Okay?"

Rainbow sighed, "Okay, coach. Hope you're right. Here they come."

Rainbow and her Pegasi Friends slowly turned and looked at the front, where they found Rainbow Blaze and Firefly flapping their wings and landed on the clouds. Rainbow's parents stopped at once upon looking in shock yet anger at their very own home. It was burnt to ashes and also in ruin shape, and worse - their garden is a big mess. Rainbow, Aqua, Indigo and even Scootaloo stood while smiled uneasily and concernedly at them.

"I think they're angry," Scootaloo said fearfully.

"You'd think?" Rainbow asked in annoyance and anger.

"O-O-O-Our house?!" Rainbow Blaze asked in anger.

"What happen?!" Firefly demanded in anger.

Rainbow laughed uneasily, "Yeah. It's a long story."

"And of course, it's also got funny story." Indigo added in.

Scootaloo smiled uneasily, "On other hoof, nopony is hurt. Mr and Mrs. Dash."

"Start explaining... now..." Firefly demanded in anger.

Aqua laughed uneasily, "Well... It started after you guys left the home..."


Red Eye and Skullcrusher have returned to the Demon Lord's Castle, where they reported to their master - Demon Grand General Kishin Akuma.

The Demon Grand General was sitting on his lord's mat, along with his wife Lady Death Viper - a dark beautiful yet seductive light purple Unicorn with magenta mane in bun style and long tail worn the black concubine kimono dress, resurrected bodyguard Longblade Crossdeath and general of the army - Warstrike - a blue scaled and armored demonic pony with a scorpion's legs and tail-like on left side. Red Eye and Skullcrusher were bowing to the ground while pleaded for forgiveness.

"So, they have no idea..." Kishin Akuma asked calmly. Red Eye and Skullcrushed nodded for confirmation. He scoffed, "Perhaps, the time is not right. We should patiently until the Elemental Element revealed itself."

"How, my lord?" Longblade asked curiously.

"As Spiritcruse and Krennic has reported to us all, the Destiny Tablet and Cutie Map will reveal the location." Kishin Akuma said amusingly, "And when they do, we'll go and get it before our enemies have the chance to get it."

"And a little adding to our interesting plot..." Lady Death said amusingly while smiling, "We need special leverages, they cannot take the risk."

"I believe I have the answers to our plot, my lord," Red Eye said calmly, "This make up for our mistakes."

Skullcrusher nodded, "Yeah. We'll make them pay for it!"


Since her old home was destroyed, Rainbow brought and led her parents to Wonderbolt Academy, and they were accompanied by her friends as well. They meet up with Spitfire and Soarin at the barracks, where she explained to them about the situation and favor to ask from them - letting her parents to stay and sleep until their house is fully repaired.

Rainbow laughed uneasily, "So, you wouldn't mind let them stay here?"

Though annoyed and not amused, Spitfire couldn't help but smile, "Not at all, Crash. Wonderbolt Academy always welcome members' friends and family to rest especially if it's from our own team."

Sorain saluted to Rainbow Blaze, "Yeah. It's good to see you here again."

Rainbow Blaze sighed, "Well, it's not like we have a choice since our home is kinda burnt down."

Rainbow groaned in annoyance, "Dad..."

"Yeah. Cut us some slacks," Indigo insisted, "We said we're sorry."

Firefly nodded, "Yeah. But it's better than nothing as they said." She turned and looked at Aqua's flank, where her cutie mark was glowing. She asked, "Is something wrong with your cutie mark?"

Everyone and even Aqua was in shock and surprise. They turned and looked at blue Pegasus's flank. As Aqua checked on hers, her cutie mark was indeed glowing. And only she and her friends knew about it.

"Looks like I've been summoned," Aqua said amusingly, "Looks like I've gotta go."

Rainbow nodded, "I'd better go with you too, Aqua. I've got the keys to open the Castle's door. Twilight and her family left to visit her friends again."

"Me too," Indigo said happily, "I wanna see the Cutie Map."

Rainbow turned and looked at Scootaloo, "Think you can look after my mom and dad for a while?"

Scootaloo saluted, "You can count on me."

"Sorry, guys. I have to cut our visit short," Rainbow apologized, "But I'll be back."

"Of course, Dashie. Take your time," Firefly said happily.

Rainbow Blaze nodded, "Yeah. We'll be fine. And my, I've got some stories to tell you all."

Rainbow groaned in concern before she left Wonderbolt Academy, along with Aqua and Indigo. She has hoped that her parents didn't talk some embarrassing stories about her again. She also hoped that Scootaloo keep them out of troubles, despite they were once the Wonderbolts.


Rainbow's Team arrived and entered the Castle of Friendship. They entered the Friendship Council Chamber. They then looked at both Cutie Map and Destiny Tablet. Like before, Aqua's Cutie Mark was spinning around while the tablet revealed its riddle as they were pinpointing the location at Equestria.

Rainbow whistled, "Wow. Looks like you're up, Aqua."

Indigo nodded happily, "Yeah. I wonder where it will lead you to."

"No clue. Wherever it is, I'm ready to kick some ass!" Aqua said firmly. Both her cutie mark and tablet stopped and pinpointed at Cloudsdale. She and her friends yelped in shock and surprise. She asked, "You've gotta be kidding me. We were there!"

"That's a big surprise..." Indigo said in annoyance. She then noticed the tablet's riddle is revealing itself. She sighed, "Well, what's gonna riddle us this time?"

The Destiny Tablet revealed its riddle:

"Fierce Tsunami as the Tiger,

Swift River as the Cheetah,

Noble Lake as the Panther,

When Three are United as One,

A Special Trait makes Mighty Lion"

"Say what now?" Indigo asked in confusion, "Do all the riddle makes any sense?"

"Never..." Rainbow and Aqua answered dryly.

"So, what now?" Rainbow asked curiously.

"Rainbow, stick and look after your family. Indigo, you're with me," Aqua answered calmly, shocking Rainbow and exciting Indigo. She continued, "Somepony needs to look after her own family and a kid too, you know. Plus, you didn't want them to embarrass you more."

Rainbow sighed in annoyance, "Right... I get the picture..."


While Aqua and her daughter headed to Cloudsdale to find and retrieve the Elemental Element, Rainbow headed back to Wonderbolt Academy as she has hoped that her parents didn't embarrassed her, in front of her Wonderbolt Teammates.

Rainbow was looking and finding her teammates and family. She then came across to the mess hall, where she heard some laughter and chattering from the location. She entered the mess hall. She found Firefly cooked couple of pasta and potato sandwiches on sourdough for the Wonderbolts to eat. And at the same time, Rainbow Blaze was joking and telling the story about his daughter. Scootaloo squealed happily as she was writing down on her journal.

Rainbow yelped in concern. She had the feeling that her parents told her teammates about one of her embarrassed stories. She came to Scootaloo, who turned and looked at her.

"Rainbow Dash, you came back!" Scootaloo said happily. Rainbow took the seat. She continued, "I've gotta say your dad is an awesome storyteller about your adventures with mom and dad, especially you just became Fluttershy's best friend for helping her to rescue couple of chickens. And who would have thought those chickens attacked you so fiercely?"

Rainbow groaned, "What do you expect? Chickens can be very prickly..."

"Oh. I've face more than chickens." Soarin joked before hissed, "But trust me, Crash. Owls are worse to deal with. It gives me nightmares!"

Fleetfoot scoffed, "Yeah. Took some time to get him over his fears."

"Yeah. And I can't believe that Firefly actually forfeit the match for my mom to win. Who knew?" Spitfire laughed a bit. She cleared her throat, "By the way, didn't you say about Rainbow Dash?"

Firefly giggled a bit, "Ooh! You're gonna love it. Rainbow was so cute when she tried to say her first word!" Rainbow Blaze laughed a bit. She continued, "She couldn't say 'potato'. She said 'papatoto'."

Wonderbolts and even Scootaloo laughed and snickered to hear it. Rainbow was annoyed to hear it.

"Mom... Lots of babies couldn't say it," Rainbow said in annoyance.

"Dashie, you were 10," Rainbow Blaze corrected. Everyone laughed amusingly and happily. He added, "Plus, you'd never want to read any books when you were 5 except comic books. That's why it took us long to teach you words and sentences."

Rainbow groaned before slammed her head on the table while everyone laughed amusingly and happily. Her parents are embarrassing her.

"I've gotta say, Boss Firefly. Your cook is so awesome!" Soarin commented before eating his sandwich, "I love it."

Fleetfoot nodded, "Me too. I can't stop eating and thinking about it. You're always welcome back."

"Yeah. Mom always said she loves eating your food," Spitfire said happily, "And she wasn't kidding. So, what's next about Rainbow Dash, Mr. and Mrs. Blaze?"

Rainbow Blaze smirked as he was about to tell them another story. Rainbow yelped as she quickly closed his mouth before shouted, "You know what?! Since we're so tired, why don't we go and sleep now? Tomorrow is so gonna be very busy!"

Spitfire hummed and nodded, "Yeah. Crash's right. We've got lots of work tomorrow. And we need a good rest. So, sleep well."

Rainbow nodded in agreement. Rainbow Blaze moved her hoof and asked, "Can we come?"

"At least, be supportive to our daughter?" Firefly asked hopefully.

Scootaloo squealed, "Yeah. Family and friends are always welcome to join and see Wonderbolts do their stuffs, right?"

Rainbow yelped in concern before shook her head to Scootaloo that she disagreed to let her parents joined and watched the event.

"Of course. They're always welcome to join," Spitfire said in agreement, "Sleep tight, everpony."

Rainbow groaned in annoyance and frustration that her parents are gonna be there. This might not end well for them.


Aqua and Indigo were flying and inspecting eastern part of Cloudsale's. They were still searching for any sign of Elemental Element from ancient ruins or museum. But so far, they've found nothing. It doesn't bode well for them as the sun is setting down.

Indigo groaned, "Seriously, where is the Elemental Element?!" She scoffed before has her hooves crossed, "You'd think that map could be more specific about where to find it?"

"That doesn't work like that, kiddo," Aqua explained calmly, "Kinda like Friendship Problem, they need to find it all by themselves to solve. And if I remember correctly, your dad and uncle said that they found two of them because they solved the riddle."

"So, you know the answer, mom?" Indigo asked hopefully.

"Nope. Answering the riddle isn't my strong suit." Aqua answered in concern. She turned and looked at sun setting. She sighed, "It's getting late. Let's get home."

Indigo nodded, "Yeah. I suppose so. Let's head back to Academy now."

Aqua and Indigo flapped their wings as they all headed straight back to Wonderbolt Academy. Unknown to them, a small flying eyeball-like winged demon followed them.


At the Wonderbolt Academy, most of Wonderbolts were sleeping now. Rainbow was with Soarin for both training and dating. Inside the guest's room, Rainbow Blaze and Firefly were putting Scootaloo on her bed. They were reading a storybook about their favorite hero 'A Pony and his Best Friend Dragon'. Scootaloo loved the story so much. This makes her yawned sleepy and loudly.

"Man, you guys are awesome. I wish I have parents like you." Scootaloo said happily, "I really do."

"Oh... So, do we..." Rainbow Blaze and Firefly said happily.

"If I'm not mistaken, Scootaloo. You were an orphan, weren't you?" Firefly asked curiously.

Scootaloo nodded. Rainbow Blaze sighed, "You poor little filly. You really want family."

"Yeah..." Scootaloo said in agreement, "Even though I'm Rainbow Dash's wing pony and number one fan, she's the only pony I ever see as my older sister. I really wanna be part of your family. I really do."

Scootaloo yawned loudly as she fell asleep happily and peacefully. Rainbow Blaze and Firefly turned and looked at each other. They both smiled while looking at the filly.

"Well, Dashie did say the same thing," Rainbow Blaze said in agreement, "I couldn't agree more."

Firefly smiled, "Yes. We should do something about her. And I'd say she's welcome to our family."

Rainbow Blaze smiled, "Dashie and Scootaloo are gonna loved the big surprise we have for her."

Unknown to Rainbow Dash's family, Aqua and Indigo overheard their conversation after they have returned from their recon. Hearing the conversation and even seeing how Rainbow Dash's parents being nice and caring Scootaloo a lot, Aqua was touched and happy yet saddened like she was being reminded by her past.

Noticed her mother's looks, Indigo asked, "Mom, are you alright? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just being reminded of my dad and big brother..." Aqua said calmly yet sadly. She sighed before looked at the ceiling. She recalled how she met her adopted family. She said, "I miss them..."


Flashback:

Ma Lou Yang, Land of Ma, 149 A.E.

Aqua, 13-years-old, struggled to find and get the foods especially when she's a poor and never had some bits to pay. Nevertheless, the only way for her to survive is steal them and run away before she get caught.

Aqua was now at the alley, hiding behind the walls. She potted three Pegasi walking down the busiest and crowded market street. She smirked that she has the chance to do it. While walking and sneaking through the crowd, she came across to her targets. She pushed the older stallion Pegasus to the mare. She swiftly grabbed the pouch from second young stallion and headed off.

"Watch it, Brave! You almost bumped me!" The female Pegasus exclaimed in anger.

"Sorry, Tigress. Someone must have push me." Brave apologized, "Either way, we should find and get the ingredients. Courage, the pouch."

Courage nodded as he was about to take his pouch, but found it missing. He gasped, "What the?! Where's my pouch?! I've lost it?!"

"WHAT?!" Brave and Tigress asked in shock and concern.

The Tiger Siblings looked around to find the missing pouch. Suddenly, a pouch dropped on the barrel. Three of them approached and checked on it. They found it empty. They looked up and found Aqua was counting the bits, on top of barrels.

"YOU?! Give that back now!" Courage demanded in anger.

Aqua stuck her tongue out at Courage, "Make me, pretty boy!"

Courage groaned in anger as he was climbing up the barrels, however, Aqua kicked one of them and it knocked him down hard. She flew and ran off. Courage groaned in pain. Brave and Tigress helped him up. He grunted as he gave chase while his sibling followed him. Three of them tried to corner and capture her, she outmaneuvered and outwitted them a lot such as thrown fruits at them, mislead them to smash on stalls, tripped by water, knocked on buildings and she even ferociously fought them.

Aqua has managed to lose them all. She bought a loaf of breed for her lunch. She then quickly moved out and arrived at the abandoned house. And just before she entered the house, she found a large shadow loomed over her. She turned to her back and faced to an older Pegasus stallion, standing before her.

"Who are you?!" Aqua demanded.

"Calm down, little cub. No need to get feisty and wild. Let's talk," Claw Tiger said calmly, surprising Aqua. Though uncertain and suspicious, she lowered her guard down, He smiled, "Good. I have to say you're good at avoiding my children."

"Ah... Thanks, I think. So what do you want?"

"Just a name. And wondering where your parents are? I have the hard time to believe that they allow you to steal money and food for them."

"Aquastroke..." Aqua sighed, "My parents died during Yellow Scarf Rebellion." Claw Tiger remained calm yet sad and pitiful to listen to her story. She continued and sobbed tearfully, "Nopony came and helped me out. So, I have to steal food and money for my survival. I'm sorry if I stole them from you."

"It's okay, kiddo. And I' sorry. But next time, try ask first. Otherwise, you might get into some unnecessary troubles. Trust me, it's not very good," Claw Tiger said calmly. Aqua nodded in understanding. He then patted her head gently, "Brave, Courage and Tigress, come here."

His three children arrived as well. She turned to her back. She yelped and gulped in fear, yon looking at Brave, Courage and Tigress. She bowed down humbly and begged for forgiveness. Three of them approached and held her up. They all looked at her with their warm and gentle smiles.

"It's okay. We're not gonna hurt you," Tigress said calmly.

Courage nodded, "Indeed. But we're glad that you learned from your mistakes."

"You bet," Brave said playfully, "we wouldn't wanna our little cub get into troubles again. And trust me, we'd be upset and sad."

Aqua was confused and surprised before looked at Claw Tiger, who smiled happily and gently. She gasped in realization and happy. She jumped and hugged the Tiger Family, who hugged her back warmly and passionately.

"Welcome to our family, Aqua..."

Flashback Ends...


Aqua was distracted by looking at Rainbow Blaze and Firefly tucking Scootaloo in her bed. She missed her family a lot especially her adopted father Claw Tiger and older brother Brave Tiger. A sudden touch on her body, she turned and found Indigo was hugging her in comfort.

"Mom..." Indigo said in concern while looking at her mother's looks. She sighed, "I wish I want to know them..."

Aqua sighed before looked at Indigo before patted Indigo's mane, "I wish they get to meet you too, Indigo - the little cub to Tiger Family.


During their date, Rainbow and Soarin have finished their dinner and have some fun for, watching Daring Do movie, playing bowling and some arcade games. They were now at the Cloudsdale Park, looking at the moon.

"Tonight was awesome..." Rainbow commented in relief. She sighed, "Glad my parents didn't came and ruin our date."

Soarin looked surprise and confuse, "Huh? What's up with that, Dash?" He scoffed a bit, "Your parents are a-okay especially I was trained by your dad. He's so awesome of coaching anypony especially you with flying!"

Rainbow groaned in annoyance, "Maybe..."

"Something wrong, Dash. You seem

"It's just my parents and I have a delicate relationship. I love them very much, and we're really close, but..."

"But?"

"But I just don't want them both embarrass me and the Wondebolts especially getting us into some unnecessary troubles. Trust me. It's bad news."

"Aw, come on, Rainbow Dash. It can't be that bad."

"Really? Have you forgotten about me being a winner or not-so winner before?"

Soarin wasn't sure and confuse before yelped in realization, "Ooh... Right... It's bad when they 'you-know-what-they-did-before'. That was really bad."

Rainbow sighed, "You have no idea, Soarin. Just hope that tomorrow, they won't do something silly and embarrassing to us like cheering me too much or even do something that Wonderbolts don't like to do, seeing or hearing something very embarrassing at all especially Spitfire's nickname."

"Dash, just relax. I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing," Soarin said calmly, "They won't do something drastic like that. Everything's going to be fine."


However, Soarin was wrong while Rainbow was right. Her parents did something very embarrassing and humiliating for her and the Wonderbolts especially in public. As Aqua and Indigo headed back to Cloudsdale to search for the Elemental Element, the Wonderbolts were handling their business and training especially bringing Rainbow Dash's parents too, whom did a lot of harm than good.

Rainbow Blaze and Firefly cheered and screamed wildly, and even making some ponies cheering for the Wonderbolts. They even launched the fireworks during Wonderbolts' performances in front of the public. They told embarrassing and troubling stories about their daughter and students, which they didn't like and enjoy it especially Spitfire's embarrassing nickname. Wonderbolts were giving out their autographs, Rainbow's Parents appeared and gave them couple sets of lunch for them to eat, even though they have had them prepared. During picture day with foals, they used Wonderbolts' tools and gears for fun and games, which nearly knocked most of the team out.

While Rainbow's parents and Scootaloo were oblivious and ignorance to what has happen, they enjoyed their time together with Wonderbolts especially for orange filly getting more pictures and writing down on her assignment. The Wonderbolts especially Rainbow grew weary and annoyed by their enthusiasm and enjoyment as they felt they have been treated like children than being heroic team. The team has had enough about it.

Soarin and Rainbow were taking their break while discussing inside the tent. Spitfire entered the tent as she approached them. They noticed her serious looks. They knew one thing...

"Rainbow Dash, we need to talk."


Indigo groaned in anger and annoyance, "WHERE IS IT?!"

Aqua and Indigo were on the western part of Cloudsdale, where Rainbow's and Fluttershy's parents lived. And like the eastern part, they weren't unable to find and locate the Elemental Element. It really driving them nuts lately. Indigo grew impatient and angry about it while Aqua felt the same as her daughter but remain calm and firm.

Indigo complained, "Damn it! Why is it so hard for us to find and get the Elemental Element?! I mean seriously! Why can't the Cutie Map just point us the location and solve the riddle?! Simple as that!" She huffed, "That Cutie Map really got some problem. I think we should ask Mr. Tao to check and fix it. I mean he is the expert of magic..."

Indigo continued rambling and complaining about Cutie Map for not able to help them much. Aqua couldn't help but smile and giggled amusingly about Indigo's complain. It irritated her a lot to ask her mother.

"Mum?! Why are you laughing about?!" Indigo asked in annoyance, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing serious, kiddo. You just remind me of myself," Aqua answered happily and calmly. Indigo looked surprise and shock while looking at her. She continued while patted her daughter's mane, "Yeah. I used to complain and shouted angrily, and even throw a tantrum like a brat especially hate losing to my opponents."

"Wow. Did others do something about it? I mean Uncle Courage can't stand on it, you know?"

"Believe me. Courage really can't stand on it. But he was lucky that others solve the problem like Grandpa Claw and Uncle Brave took me out for hunting down some tigers and bandits. Tigress helped and trained me to be best as she is. But as soon as I grew up a bit, Courage decide to help and teach me about meditation and even playing a chess game."

"Uncle Courage taught you about a chess game? Did you win?"

"Nope. I was nearly lose my temper, but I decide to calm myself down, thanks to him."

"Wow... My family is so awesome and cool. I'm so glad to be part of it." Indigo remarked happily. Aqua nodded in agreement. She gasped of the idea, "Say, mom. You said you treat Rainbow like a sister to you. Does that make her my 'aunt'? It's kinda weird, you know?"

Aqua laughed amusingly, "Well. You can call her 'cousin' or 'sister' because that's fine with me."

"Cool. I'd bet it's funny that we both became sisters, especially with Scootaloo adding in. We'll be like The Three Musketeers!"

"And you what's funny? Courage always gets himself drunk for a month while Tigress and I have to clean up his messes especially being princesses to do his work. And it wasn't fun."

Indigo laughed loudly, "Oh yeah! I remember that one a lot. I hope Rainbow won't get herself drunk."

"I hope so too..." Aqua said hopefully. She noticed something ahead of them. She spoke, "Some ponies are at Rainbow's place. Let's check it out."

With Indigo nodded in agreement, both her and her mother flew down and hid behind the debris's walls while watching the event. They found a group of familiar enemies - Kishin Akuma and his demonic crew.

"What the?! Akurmashi!" Indigo yelped in concern, "What are they doing here?!"

"No idea. But it's not gonna be good news..." Aqua said in concern.

While hiding behind the debris, Aqua and Indigo remained firm and listened to their enemies' conversation and plans.

"My lord, are you certain it's here?" Longblade asked in concern and uncertain.

Lady Death hummed in concern, "I have to agree with him. How do you know the Elemental Element is here? Aqua and her daughter have tried to find and locate them, but no avail..."

"Because I can feel it..." Kishin answered calmly yet darkly. He smiled, "And this is the place we should find and get it."

"If that is true, then our enemies will soon come here to find and retrieve it," Warstrike said dryly before narrowed his eyes, "We should make preparation for our enemies' arrival, my lord. We cannot afford to let our enemies achieve their goal."

"Do not worry, Warstrike. Both Red-Eye and Skullcrusher have their plans set in motion," Kishin said calmly and amusingly. He turned and looked at the debris walls. He smirked, "Take care of our spies now. She will help find it."

Aqua and Indigo gasped in concern of what they just heard. Warstrike growled in anger as he gestured Demon Soldiers, Terror Wings and Gorr Warriors to follow him. As they armed and ready to attack while approaching to debris walls, Aqua screamed as she jumped up high while fired her Water Torpedo Shards at them. They all forced to dodge and block the attacks but some of them got killed by the attacks.

Landed on the ground, Aqua armed with her Tiger Claws as she quickly charged at her enemies. As the Akurmashi Army was recovering from the attacks, they quickly armed and charged at her. She rammed at the first wave before fought and engaged them.

Seeing her mother's in danger, Indigo quickly summoned and armed with Naginata. She charged and cried for her. Aqua noticed her daughter's coming to her aid.

"Indigo, don't! RUN!" Aqua shouted, stopping and shocking Indigo. And her daughter was about to argue, but she interrupted, "Get some help now! Don't worry about me! I'll be fine! Now go!"

Angered for being forced to leave her mother behind, Indigo knew there was no other choice. She turned and flew off at once. Aqua continued battling and fighting off the Akurmashi Army. Joining the army were both Warstrike and Longblade, who armed with both Twin Demon Axes and Twin Long Beam Swords-like. They both fiercely and swiftly attack her, who blocked and dodged the attacks while striking back at them.

As Aqua continued fighting back against her enemies, she sustained heavy injuries on her body by Warstrike and Longblade, who has both strength and speed to attack. They both slammed their weapons against Aqua's Tiger Claw as they pushed her to the ground. Struggling to push back, Aqua screamed and roared angrily as she gave headbutt on them both. She then unleashed the power of Tsunami Blade in knocking them both down.

As Aqua was recovering, she got her back shot by Kishin's Dark Blaster. She fell to the ground hard. She grunted in pain as she struggled to get up, but got slammed to the ground by the Gorr Warriors. They grabbed and held her up before their master, who approached and glared at her.

"What should we do with her, Lord Husband?" Lady Death asked curiously, "Should we kill her?

"No..." Kishin ordered calmly, surprising his army and even Aqua. He smirked, "She will lead us to it, whether she liked or not."

Aqua groaned in pain, "Damn it..."


The Wonderbolts have returned to the Academy. They have had a long day of doing their performance and working especially trying not to get embarrassed and humiliated in front of public by her parents. As they were taking a break, Rainbow's Parents entered and greeted them happily.

The Wonderbolts looked uneasy and worried as they refused to listen to another embarrassing stories. They quickly make some 'excuses' before leaving Rainbow and Soarin to handle it now. The couple really hate doing this to the parents but they have to.

"Mom... Dad... We need to talk," Rainbow said in concern.

"Oh, so do we, kiddo," Rainbow Blaze said happily before held Scootaloo close to him, "All of us really have so much fun together. Just like old times.

Firefly nodded happily before gave Rainbow a passionate hug, "Yes. I agreed. We do, honey. We'd never get a chance to hang out and have some fun with Our Little Dashie. And today is the day. We are so happy for it. We do."

"And don't forget about the Wonderbolts. My best pupils! They really did so awesome moves and humble to most of kids and ponies. Just like how I taught them to."

"Yes. They're so sweet and kind ponies for letting us stay here and hang out with them. We're so grateful."

"And of course, Scootaloo is the awesome to our lives. Because of her, we've got everything we wanted so badly."

"We sure do, honey! We sure do."

Rainbow and Soarin couldn't help but feel pride yet guilty and shame about her parents being happy to be with them. Outside of the locker chamber, other Wonderbolts eavesdropped on the conversation as they too felt the same thing. However...

Firefly gasped, "Oh! That reminds me. Remember the surprise."

Rainbow Blaze gasped before moved Scootaloo to the front, "Yeah! I almost forgot. We have the biggest surprise of all. And you're gonna love this one. It's-!"

"Mom and dad! Stop now!" Rainbow exclaimed in fear and concern, shocking her family and even Scootaloo. Soarin gulped while looked away in shame. She hissed before spoke, "I've already talk with Fluttershy's parents about letting you in. You can't stay here anymore. They won't let it anymore. It's not working out." She sighed in guilt, "I'm sorry. I think you should leave."

Rainbow Blaze and Firefly gave the glare at Rainbow while Scootaloo was heartbroken. Soarin looked worried and fearful about what he was looking at. Rainbow felt the same way before smiled and laughed uneasily.

"I see..." Rainbow Blaze answered dryly, "Honey, we'd better go now."

"Y-Yes, dear. We'd better get and packed our things," Firefly said bitterly.

"Wow! Wow! Wow! Coaches! Wait!" Soarin jumped in front of Rainbow's Parents. He continued, "You don't need to go now. You can do it tomorrow."

Rainbow Blaze snarled, "No thank you, Clipper Boy!"

"After all, we're just nuisance," Firefly said dryly.

Rainbow hissed, "Mom, dad, please... Don't be angry with-!"

"As for you, young lady!" Rainbow Blaze turned and snapped at Rainbow, "After everything we have done for you. This is how you treated your parents?" He huffed, "I'm ashamed of you, and your teammates."

Firefly sobbed in pain, "Me too. To think we're actually proud of you..."

And just Rainbow could said anything, both Rainbow Blaze and Firefly headed off and exited the entrance. Both of them have found Wonderbolts were minding their own business and chatting with each other, avoiding eye-contact with the parents. Rainbow's Parents huffed angrily before headed off to get their stuffs now.

Rainbow looked down in shame. Soarin approached and gave her a gentle pat. Scootaloo glared at them both.

"H-How could you?!" Scootaloo demanded in anger, with sobbing tears.

"Scootaloo, it's not my decision," Rainbow said in shame, "What they did to all of us today... It's unbearable and embarrassing."

Soarin nodded, "Yeah. We can't take it anymore. And Spitfire is furious about it too."

"Well, why didn't Spitfire talk to them, instead of Rainbow Dash," Scootaloo asked angrily. This silenced worried and uneasy Rainbow and Soarin. She sighed as she threw the book down, "You know what? Forget it. I'm going after your parents, making sure they're alright. And then, I'll find somepony else to do my hero report on."

Scootaloo left the locker room. Rainbow looked at the book, where she saw her parents holding her and smiling at the camera. They were happy for her. And she couldn't help but cried tearfully and guilty. Soarin sighed in shame as he gave her a comfort hug. Indigo arrived at the scene while panted heavily and exhausting. She noticed the scene as she asked in concern and worried.

"What's going on?! What happen?!"


Scootaloo was trotting and running through the hallway of Wonderbolt Academy, she was looking for Rainbow's Parents and making sure they're alright. She then heard some loud screams and cried. She quickly headed and exited it. She found Rainbow Blaze and Firefly were grabbed and held by Skullcrusher. Red Eye glared at them amusingly before laughed.

"You two will be coming with us," Red Eye said amusingly, "Your cooperation will be a great use to us."

"Hey! Let them go, you monsters!" Scootaloo exclaimed in anger.

Scootaloo screamed in anger as she charged at the Skullcrusher and Red Eye. However, she was easily swiped and knocked to the walls hard. Red Eye grabbed and held Scootaloo up.

"Ah... A little snack for our lord," Red Eye said amusingly and darkly.

Rainbow, Soarin and Indigo were flying down as they were searching for Rainbow's parents. Three of them spotted the event. They all gasped in concern and shock.

"Mom! Dad! Scootaloo!" Rainbow screamed. She and her team flew down to stop their enemies. Unfortunately, Red Eye summoned the portal for him, Skullcrusher and even bringing their hostage into it. The portal disappeared. She grunted, "Noooooooooooooooooo!"

"Easy, Dash. We'll get them. That's promise," Soarin said firmly.

Indigo nodded, "Yeah. And I know where they are."

Rainbow get up and turn to them, "Show me."


Back to Rainbow Dash's family resident, Warstrike was torturing and tormenting Aqua to give in her cooperation to find and get the Elemental Element for his master. Kishin and his minions waited patiently for the answers. However, Aqua endured and refused to help them especially spitting the blood at the Akurmashi General, despite the injury she has sustained. Nevertheless, Warstrike continued torturring Aqua until she gives in.

The portal appeared as both Red Eye and Skullcrusher exited it while bring hostages with them as well. This shocked and concerned Aqua.

"What are they doing here?!" Aqua demanded in anger, "What have you done?!"

"Nothing that concerns you..." Red Eye said calmly before looked at Rainbow Dash's family, who slowly recovered and getting up. He smirked, "Since you refused to cooperate with us, they will help us find the Elemental Element, my lord."

"Excellent. Whether those fools will do my bidding or not," Kishin said darkly and amusingly, "their lives will be sacrificed for my taste..."

"Leave them out of this!" Aqua exclaimed in anger.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Red Eye said amusingly before laughed. He held up Scootaloo, who groaned while trying to kick him. He smirked, "As you can see, Rainbow kicked them out."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes. That is true, Aqua. She betrayed and kicked them out because of embarrassment and humiliation she has suffered. Therefore, since you refused to cooperate with us, we might as well use them for our mission. And you're free to go, Aqua."

"No... Rainbow... She wouldn't," Aqua said in shock and concern. She snarled a bit, "She and I gonna have some talk."

"Are we gonna do it or what!?" Skullcrusher asked impatiently, "I'm hungry!"

"Yes, shall we begin, Red Eye?" Kishin asked darkly.

Red Eye nodded firmly and amusingly. And just before he has his Demon Soldiers to get and take Rainbow Dash's family, Aqua screamed as she freed herself and came to their aid. They all armed and readied to attack her. Red Eye gestured in halting them from attacking her.

"Just let them go. And I will help you," Aqua said firmly. Kishin glared at her suspiciously. She sighed, "I have a riddle. It can help us find and get the Elemental Element."

"I see. You may help us," Kishin said calmly. Aqua sighed. He continued, "But I will freed them if you find it first."

Aqua groaned in anger and annoyance but knew she has no option, "Fine. You'd better not kill them or I'll come after you."

Kishin smiled amusingly and proudly to see Aqua finally agreed to help them. He turned and nodded to his minions. They all nodded firmly. Skullcrusher moved Rainbow's family into the wheeled cage before Red Eye locked it as he was keeping her eyes on them. Warstrike and Longblade moved Aqua to inside of Rainbow Dash's family resident to begin their search on Elemental Element. Both Kishin and Lady Death were watching the event. His army were assisting their lord and generals to complete their mission.

And just before Aqua could say anything about the riddle, everyone heard screams and shouts. They all looked up and found Rainbow, Soarin and Indigo are coming towards them.

"So, the cavalry has arrived?" Kishin asked amusingly. He scoffed, "Change of plans. Aqua, finish them off."

"WHAT?!" Aqua demanded in anger.

Red Eye nodded in agreement, "Yes, my lord. That is brilliant. Let Aqua punish Rainbow for betraying and abandoning her family."

"Damn it! I won't do it!" Aqua exclaimed in anger.

"Them or her?" Red Eye threatened. Skullcrusher was trying to grab Scootaloo but Rainbow Blaze and Firefly kicked and pushed the skeletal Pegasus away from her. He smirked, "You can only choose to sacrifice..."

Aqua groaned in anger as she really hated making decision and choice. But she knew she can't risk Rainbow's parents, and so she has one choice to do - attack Rainbow. Plus, she wanted to teach the rainbow-maned Pegasus for kicking her family out.

Aqua flew straight up and rammed on Rainbow to the ruined house's ground hard. Both Soarin and Indigo were confuse and concern as they follow them. Aqua began punching on Rainbow for three times until the latter grabbed the former's left hoof.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Rainbow demanded.

"I'm stopping you! Your family's in danger!" Aqua explained in concern. She snarled before whacked on Rainbow's head, "And I'm mad at you about kicking your family!"

Rainbow groaned in anger, "Great..."

Aqua began attacking Rainbow by punching on her face and body for few times. Indigo and Soarin came as they tried to break the fight while pleading them to stop it. They tried to pull Aqua from attacking Rainbow. But the cyan Mystic Pegasus was strong and angry as she attacked the rainbow-maned Pegasus fiercely. Both of them fought against each other while blocked and dodged the attacks.

Kishin and his minions were amused and entertained by the noise of fights. Rainbow's parents and Scootaloo looked uneasy and worried about it. They wished they can go there and stopped the fight. But all they can do is wait and shouted Rainbow and her friends not to fight.

"How could you be so selfish, Rainbow Dash?!" Aqua exclaimed in anger as she tried to s;am her punches at Rainbow, "You really care for yourself!

"What am I suppose to do, Aqua?!" Rainbow asked in concern as she dodged and blocked the attacks, "Spitfire called the shots. I've got no choice!"

"There's always a choice, Dash! And question is where are your loyalties?! Who are you fighting for?!"

"I'm doing it for my friends and family! You know that, Aqua! I'm the Element of Loyalty!"

"Well, how do you explain about how did they get here?! What did they do to you and Wonderbolts that you have to kick them out?! Embarrassment? Jokes? Nicknames? Bragging?!"

"Well... Yeah! They and I couldn't stand on it! So, we have no choice to do it. If they keep it up, we'll be nothing but laughingstocks!"

"You're such a knucklehead, you know that?!" Aqua exclaimed in anger as she grabbed and slammed Rainbow against the walls. She snarled, "If you really have that problem, why didn't you tell your parents about it?!"

Rainbow hissed before slammed a headbutt against her. She panted, "I really tried. But the last thing I ever want is hurting their feelings. I love them so much."

Aqua punched on Rainbow's face, "I know what you mean, Rainbow." She sighed, "And trust me, I've been there before in my life! Even though I was part of Tiger Family, I wasn't treated or felt like being a warrior."

"Really?" Rainbow asked in shock and confuse.

"Yeah!" Aqua exclaimed in anger as she rammed at Rainbow against the walls. She shouted, "My father and Courage didn't believe in me but Brave and Tigress do! But the only way to show them that I'm the tiger is train and work very hard especially hunting down on a group of bandits."

Aqua screamed in anger as she tried to land some punches and kicks at Rainbow, who continued to dodge and run away from her.

"But that was stupid of me!" Aqua exclaimed in anger and guilt, "I got myself captured and almost killed by the bandits if not for my family. Courage and Tigress got themselves hurt to save me. And my father scolded me for being so foolish. And above all, I'd never 'sorry', 'thank you' or even talk about 'how I felt' to anypony. I was too proud and stubborn especially being a coward bitch!"

"Mom..." Indigo said in surprise.

"Aqua..." Rainbow said in shock and concern.

Aqua sighed as she faced and glared at Rainbow, "So, no matter how much they have embarrassed or treated you like a kid, they're still your family. You need the courage to say something. I'd never get my chance to say 'sorry' to my father. Don't make a mistake, kiddo."

Rainbow couldn't help but felt Aqua was right. She nodded, "I will..."

BOOM!Rainbow and her team yelped in surprise. A bright light ignited and blinded them. As the light dimmed down, they found a sphere with water symbol.

"What is that?" Soarin asked in surprise.

"The Elemental Element! It's Water!" Indigo exclaimed in surprise before cheered, "Mom! You did it! You solved the riddle!"

"I did?" Aqua asked in surprise as the Elemental Element of Water landed and entered spiritually into her body. She glowed in bright blue. She can feel its watery power. She sighed before smiled, "I guess I did. Courage... That was the answer..."

"Awesome!" Rainbow said happily, "What's next? Kishin is expecting you to kill me."

Aqua hummed thoughtfully before smirked, "I've got an idea..."

Kishin and his minions waited patiently as they all wondered if Aqua has indeed finished Rainbow and her team or not, though they knew that she won't kill Indigo. Rainbow's parents remained uneasy and worried as they wondered if their daughter and her friends were alive or not.

Aqua has returned and placed both Rainbow and Soarin down before Kishin and his minions. Rainbow's family gasped in shock and worry.

"Rainbow Dash... No..." Scootaloo said in concern.

"Well done... I just need to make sure they really dead..." Kishin said darkly as he took his Demon Lord Sword up. And just before he could stab his sword at the corpse, Rainbow and Soarin yelped as they quickly grab and held it. He smirked, "So, you were never killed. And I suspect that you have found the Elemental Element, didn't you?"

"You bet!" Aqua exclaimed as she fired her Water Shot at Kishin, who moved back. She armed with watery transparent-like Tsunami Blades, "And believe me! I'm still pissed by your threats!"

Aqua screamed as he charged and struck her Tsunami Blades at Kishin, who swiftly blocked and deflected the attacks. At the same time, he summoned and activated his demonic ghoulish power on his Demon Lord Sword to strike and attack her for few times. Activating her sharpened nail-like claws, Lady Death also assisted her husband to fight Aqua off. Both Akurmashi fought fiercely against Aqua, who deflected while fighting back at them.

Using her newly yet upgraded power of her Elemental Element of Water, Aqua used Surf to dodge the attacks while charging and attacking her enemies, with both Tsunami Blades and Water Shots. Kishin easily deflected and knocked the attacks off while unleashing his Demon Lord Sword's greenish shots at her. Lady Death thrust her nailed claw in tripping Aqua before the latter was grabbed and held tight by the ghoulish claws. Luckily for her, she summoned the Rainstorm to break free from them. She fired her Hydro Cannon at Kishin. Lady Death came and blasted Dark Beam in destroying the attacks, but she got herself injured by Water Torpedo Shards. Aqua attacked her Tsunami Blades at Kishin, who blocked and strike back at her.

Using their speed and flight ability, Rainbow and Soarin charged and battled Warstrike and Longblade, who armed with Twin Demon Axes and Long Beam-Swords as they tried to attack them. Akurmashi Army also came and assisted their generals ti engage them. Luckily for the couples, they swiftly and quickly fought and defeat them while dealing with two generals.

Red Eye and Skullcrusher were guarding the prisoners, along with some guards. Skullcrusher's skull got snatched and thrown right at Red Eye's one eye before they got pushed straight to the walls hard. Indigo appeared and defeated the rest of Akurmashi Army. She then freed Rainbow's parents.

Indigo then got grabbed by Skullcrusher before slapped and whacked by Red Eye for few times. And just before they could finish her off, Rainbow's parents and Scootaloo threw some rocks at them especially knocking his skull off from Skullcrusher. Indigo quickly thrust her Naginata at Red Eye's eye, killing him at once. Skullcrusher tried to get his skull, which kicked and moved away from him by Rainbow's parents and Scootaloo for few times. And right before getting and putting his skull on body, Indigo thrust her Naganita at his skeleton's heart, which killed him.

The couples fought and defeated some of Akurmashi Warriors. Soarin and Longblade swung their swords at each other for a few rounds. Warstrike swung his Twin Demon Axes at Rainbow, who dodged the attacks while punching and kicking at him for few times. She then thrust and struck her Sonic Rainboom in ramming and knocking off the group.

Lady Death struck her nailed claws in trapping Aqua to the walls for the moment. Kishin launched his Dark Ghoul Blasts of injuring and wounding her for few times. As he was about to finish her for good, Aqua groaned in determination as she unleashed her full-power of Water Torpedo Shards, which caused two Dark Mystic Ponies some serious injuries.

The Akurmashi Army was badly wounded as they faced Rainbow's Team. However, rather than scowled at his defeat, Kishin smiled creepily and amusingly like he enjoyed it. He summoned the portal as his minions entered and escaped through it.

"Till we meet again..." Kishin said calmly, "The Greatest Battle will begin..."

And just before Rainbow's Team could do anything, the Grand Demon General entered the portal and escaped. The team grunted in anger as they have failed to stop and capture him. But nevertheless, they have saved Rainbow's parents.

The rainbow maned pony faced to her parents, who remained stern yet calm. She sighed, "Mom... Dad... I am sorry for what I've said. The reason I did is because..."

"We know, Dashie. We heard it," Rainbow Blaze said calmly.

Firefly nodded, "We're sorry that we embarrassed you and your team so much. We promised that we won't do that again."

"So, does that means..." Rainbow asked hopefully. Rainbow Blaze and Firefly grabbed and hugged her in comfort. She sighed, "Thank you, mom and dad. You're the best."

"So are you..." Rainbow Blaze and Firefly said happily.

Scootaloo sighed as she took picture of Rainbow and her family, "Best family picture day ever. I'm just glad Rainbow realized her mistakes."

"She sure do," Aqua said in agreement.


Six days later...

The Wonderbolts have managed to fix and repair Rainbow Dash's family resident, just the way it was before. They all stood before Rainbow Blaze and Firefly.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dash. I'm really sorry for what has happened before," Spitfire said in regret tone. She sighed, "And to make up for that, we have used our funds and abilities to fix and repair the damages as we can. We hope you forgive us."

"Well... Thanks, Spitfire," Rainbow Blaze said in relief, "And more importantly, we're sorry for embarrassing you, even though you all were my best pupils."

Firefly nodded, "Yeah. We promised that we won't do it again."

Wonderbolts looked at Rainbow, who nodded happily, "Trust me. They won't do it again."

Spitfire sighed, "That's good to hear, Crash. Let's never want to go through it again especially mentioning my worst nickname."

Soarin scoffed, "Yeah. Tell me about it. That was scary."

"And by the way, Dash. We've got some big surprise," Firefly smiled happily. Rainbow turned and looked at her mother. She passed the paper to her daughter. Rainbow gasped. She smiled and nodded, "Surprise, Dashie!"

Rainbow Blaze smiled, "We're gonna adopt Scootaloo!"

"Does that mean-?!" Scootaloo asked hopefully. Rainbow Blaze and Firefly nodded. She screamed and squealed wildly and happily, "I'm part of Rainbow Dash's family! AWESOME!"

Rainbow grabbed and hugged Scootaloo happily, "Oh yeah! Welcome to the family, kiddo!"

Rainbow Dash's family cheered and chatted happily for welcoming Scootaloo to be part of them. Wonderbolts also cheered and supported for it as well. Aqua and Indigo smiled for looking at the scene. They couldn't help but smile at it.

"Is this a happy ending?" Indigo asked happily.

Aqua smiled while looking at Rainbow Dash's family, which slowly replaced by the imagination of her younger self being lifted by the Tiger Family when she was being adopted and part of the family.

"Yes. Yes, it is for Scootaloo to be part of her family..."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash
Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo
Christy Carlson Romano: Aquastroke
Kelly Sheridan: Indigo Zap

Minor Casts:
Paul Dobson: Rainbow Blaze
Kathleen Barr: Firefly
Matt Hill: Soarin
Kelly Metzger: Spitfire
Andrea Libman: Fleetfoot
John Swasey: Kishin Akuma
Stephanie Young: Lady Death Viper
Josh Keaton: Longblade Crossdeath
David Lodge: Warstrike
Nolan North: Skullcrusher
Billy West: Red Eye Genius

Cameo:
James Babson: Claw Tiger
Yuri Lowenthal: Brave Tiger
Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger
G.K Bowes: Tigress