• Published 5th Feb 2018
  • 4,407 Views, 112 Comments

Daimon and Ornstein in Equestria. - Sindenovah



Two kids are turned into their favorite Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls Bosses, Daimon and Ornstein, What could go wrong.

  • ...
18
 112
 4,407

The Rhyming Zebra

No POV

~2 hours later~

Daimon had been trying to fly for 2 hours. He was now finally starting to get it right. It wasn’t perfected yet but he could hover in the air at any height he wanted. He just had to get up their first. Ornstein was busy looking around the forest. She was bored. “Hey, do you see anything?” she asked as Daimon was hovering high enough to see outside the forest. He also learned he could touch clouds and was using one to disguise himself.

“No, I can’t see any castle. I think it’s much farther then Fluttershy said or it’s hidden.” Daimon said as he landed. Ornstein was about to say something else until she heard a twig snap. She held her hand up as an indignation to freeze and be quiet. Daimon got the hint and immediately froze. Ornstein looked around until she saw a hooded equine walking back into the forest. Daimon turned and saw it to. The figure saw this and took of into the forest, much faster than a being like her should be able to.

“Bro, I need you to leave a note for Fluttershy and then follow me. I’m gonna chase down this punk”. She said as she took off after the figure. Daimon took a few seconds to reconfigure himself and immediately carried out his orders. He ripped a piece of bark of a tree and quickly wrote “Fluttershy. Me and Ornstein are chasing after a hooded figure. Just wait in your cottage until we get back. Sighed Daimon.” He then placed the note on her porch and ran after his sister.

Fluttershy’s POV

We were now packing up the picnic. It has been 2 hours and I was wondering what Daimon and Ornstein were doing. We all said our goodbye and I was about to head off when Twilight stopped me. “Yes Twilight?”

“Fluttershy, what was going on back at your cottage. Your never that late and you kept looking at something back their. What’s going on?” Twilight was getting really suspicious. I had to come up with an answer fast. “I already told you Twilight, I was just waving bye to my animal friends”. I responded as calmly as I could. Twilight just stared sceptical at me. She was about to question me further until spike came to my rescue.

“Twilight come on. Don’t you still have those spells you wanted to try?” Spike asked. Twilight’s eyes widened in shock before she dashed of like Pinkie Pie back to her library. Spike chuckled before following after her. I sighed in relief and started my trot back to my cottage.

Once I got their I saw a medium size slab of wood on my doorstep. I walked over and saw it had writing on it. After I read it I was both shocked and relieved. I was glad Ornstein and Daimon were ok but worried that they followed a mysterious pony into the forest. I didn’t know what to do but I now someone who would know. Zecora. After saying goodbye to my animal friends I quickly flew to see if she knew anything.

Ornstein POV

I was still chasing the cloaked pony. It was surprisingly fast and must have knew this forest pretty well with how it tried to jerk me into several tree’s. Good thing I had Ornstein’s speed. I kept following the pony until I lost it in a large covering of trees. Deciding I had nothing else to do, I headed in the direction I thought the pony wen’t. What I found shocked me. I found a moderate sized hut built into a tree. It also had different colored shades of window’s. I was snapped out of my shock when I heard footsteps coming forward. I quickly turned only to find Alex walking towards me. I smiled and stepped out of the way to show him the tree house. His expression mimicked my first one.

After he recovered, we both then decided to see if this figure was inside that house. So, without further ado. We walked to the front door. It was smaller than I expected. Alex. Being polite. Knocked on the door lightly due to his big hands. After a couple of seconds the hooded figure opened the door. I put the tip of my massive spear at its neck.

“Alright you. What were you doing spying on us.?” I asked threateningly. The creature was shocked at first but then pulled of its hood to reveal a Zebra head with gold rings on its neck and ears and a pretty cool mohawk. It was just as shocked as I was. After a few seconds of staring I decided to speak up.

“So who are you and why did you spy on us?” I asked again while pulling my spear back but still gripping it tightly. The Zebra seemed to calm as well before speaking.

“Well this is a certain surprise. To speak too the two new creature’s I have seen before with my own two eyes. Tell me what a large demon and knight of gold. Are doing at the doorstep of my humble abode?” It rhymed. RHYMED.

Fluttershy’s POV

I was on my way to Zecora’s hut, making sure to avoid the poison joke, when I heard the sound of metal boots. I didn’t know what it could be but I started to get worried and started trotting faster. Once I reached Zecora’s hut I saw Daimon and Ornstein their with Ornstein’s big spear pointing at the throat of a hooded pony. When I saw the tree they were at I knew this must be Zecora’s hut. Then that hooded pony must be Zecora! I was about to rush over until I saw Ornstein lower her spear and Zecora remove her hood.

I started to trot over after they started talking. Once I got in earshot. I saw Daimon notice me and give a friendly wave. Ornstein and Zecora noticed me as well.

They all came over and told me what happened. After the explanation there was only one question left. “Zecora, why were you spying on Ornstein and Daimon?” I asked politely.

“The reason for why I was spying. I saw you walking with these two new friends. The reason I decided to take a closer look at the Demon and Knight. Was because my curiosity was spyked. ” she answered in her usual rhyming.

“Well that put me at ease, how about everyone else?” Daimon asked. Ornstein nodded yes same as me and Zecora.

“Oh we forgot to introduce ourselves. My name’s Ornstein.” She said with a polite bow.

“I’m Daimon. It’s nice to meet you Zecora.”Daimon said as he held out his claw for a shake. Zecora happily took and shook it. Well as much as she could since Daimon accidentally lifted her of the ground.

“Sorry” he said sheepishly as he set her back down.

“It is quite alright my strong friend. Would you like to join me for some tea and some bread?” she asked politely as we all nodded until Daimon spoke up again.

“Wait. Me and Ornstein can’t fit through the door. Were to big.” He pointed out. We all thought for a solution until Ornstein perked up.

“I have an idea.” she said as she whispered something to Daimon. Daimon had a realization look on his face and they both went over and chopped down some trees. They took some of the smaller ones and Ornstein made them into equal height with her spear.

Daimon took the larger logs and used long vine’s to tie the logs to each other, making a wooden platform. He then placed it on the 4 pegs Ornstein made and both of them used more vines to tie the platform to the pegs. Once they were done, I saw they made a wooden table. A pretty good one to.

“I admire your resourcefulness. With the right material’s you two could make something truly marvelous.” Zecora Praised with a kind smile. Daimon and Ornstein nodded with respect. I smiled as well as Zecora went back inside to prepare tree’s. I looked back at Ornstein and Daimon and saw they were making chairs now.

My smile got even bigger at how helpful they were. But I was still worried about Twilight. What if she finds them before i’m ready to introduce them. While I was worrying. Ornstein noticed and placed a large, gold armored hand on my shoulder to calm me down. It worked. She motioned me to sit in one of the finished chairs and I complied.

Right when they finished Zecora came back with the tea. I felt much better now but I still had one question. “Mrs Ornstein. If you don’t mind, can you please take your helmet off? If your okay with it that is.”

Author's Note:

Well another chapter done. Again please comment and give suggestion's. Also still tell me if I am making the Character's talk and wrong and following up on that. Did I make Zecora talk right?

Comment and suggest. 😏