• Published 5th Feb 2018
  • 4,394 Views, 112 Comments

Daimon and Ornstein in Equestria. - Sindenovah



Two kids are turned into their favorite Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls Bosses, Daimon and Ornstein, What could go wrong.

  • ...
18
 112
 4,394

New Arrival

No POV

Not long after the citizens of Ponyville had questioned the trio, a very strange and frankly frightening sight took place just beyond the borders of the town. A gigantic, monstrous, ethereal black hound’s maw appeared in the sky, and out of it fell a strange figure, whom crashed onto the earth and grass below. The eeriest part, however, was the gushing waterfall of blood that followed from the maw, creating a near-lake sized layering of blood over the once pristine grass. Not long after, the maw gave a crooked, creepy smile, and disappeared.

To say everyone was shocked and terrified was an understatement. “What the heck was that!” shouted Daimon as he was cradling a shivering Fluttershy.

“How should any of us know! Your the weird creature experts!” Shouted Rainbow who was shivering as well.

“Man, I haven’t seen anything that gory since I played Bayonetta and Bloodborne,” Ornstein said getting a nod from Daimon.

“I feel like I’m gonna regret this, but shouldn’t we go and check it out?” he asked. This got him a small nod from everyone else. Daimon turned to his sister and gave a nod before starting off, with her following close behind. He then turned and saw everyone else following them.

“Oh no. You all cannot come with us. Especially since you’re all still mostly traumatized,” he said as Rainbow stepped up with a fake neutral face.

“We're not scared of a little blood,” she said sternly.

“There's a blood monster coming over,” Ornstein droned out. All the ponies present shrieked and jumped 7 feet in the air. 13 for Fluttershy and Pinkie. After a few seconds, they all soon figured out what happened when they saw nothing. They turned back to the towering duo who were now staring at them with their arms crossed.

“Hm,” they both said, to which the rest of them just pouted adorably.

“Don’t worry. Besides, do any of you really want to go out there?” he asked, to which they shamefully and in some cases reluctantly shook their heads no.

“But what about you guys? Won’t you need any help?” Twilight asked, getting another petting from Ornstein.

“I think we’ll be fine. Besides we’re more well equipped to deal with otherworldly things. Also, we need you all to be back here in case something comes back after we go over,” Ornstein pointed out, which made everyone else slowly nod their heads in understanding.

“Okay, but…just be careful, alright?” Twilight urged.

(Add a reply here)

“Well, we gotta go. See you in a bit!” Daimon cheerfully said as he and his sister walked towards where that strange figure fell.

It took a fair while to get to the area the figure fell, but once the siblings reached said area, they were understandably a little shaken up. After all, in truth they were only teens who had seen little of true bloodshed, and this was more blood than they’d seen in their lives.

“Sis, I’m gonna be honest. I’m a little scared at what we're gonna find over there. I mean, look at all that blood!” Daimon pointed out, gesturing to the blood pool which they were now only a few feet from.

“I know. I’m starting to feel a little dizzy,” Ornstein admitted as her walking became a little wobbly. Both continued on though, determined to make sure there were no threats. They made it to the blood, and now their vision was a little blurry. They trudged on still, and were thankful they didn’t allow their friends to come as well. They most certainly would have fainted just by looking at the pool of blood they were now trudging through.

After a few more minutes they finally came upon a figure in the middle. Daimon slapped himself to help clear his vision, and Ornstein shook her head to clear hers. They looked down and to their shock found a rather young looking girl.

She was covered in blood, but her clothes were quite unique. She wore a heavy, golden-scalemail shirt under a tight, mahogany leather vest, which bore a dark, pinkish-red holster over it. On her wrists were rusted, bloodstained chains, and a lightly armored set of tassels rested over her waist. Bright yellow pants with red designs on the cuffs covered her legs in tandem with bright red bandages over her feet, which were also covered by two objects that made the two teens gasp: there were golden frames literally screwed into the flesh of her feet, just over the red bandages. The teens had a sinking feeling those bandages had been died red by blood before she even came here.

The second and third most surprising things, however, were her blood red angelic wings, which had faded black and purple feathers near the top edges of them. A red headband lay around her forehead, covered in archaic symbols, and above that headband was a set of demonic, nearly black horns. Her hair was messy, but they could tell even with the blood soaking into it it was black, and it still retained it’s ponytail. Her skin was pale, and she had her wings curled up around her instinctively, but she was quite obviously out cold.

Daimon and Ornstein were both shocked. They didn't expect a person to fall out of that thing, let alone a girl.

“Wow. Just wow,” Daimon uttered as he stared at the girl.

“Same here. Why do you think she came out of that?” Ornstein queried.

“Well, judging by my vast knowledge of the unknown, I have no freaking idea,” Daimon shot back wittily, which earned him a slap to the back of the head from his sister.

Ornstein looked back down to the girl. “Well, what should we do with her? There's no way we’re just leaving her here,” She said sternly.

“I agree, but how do you think the others will react if we bring her over? She is covered in blood,” Daimon pointed out, imagining the faces of some of the ponies when they bring a blood soaked girl back with them. He turned and assumed his sister was giving him the ‘are you serious’ look judging by the way her helmet was pointed at him. “What?” he asked, only to get slapped again.

“Dude, compared to how you look, she looks like a cuddly chipmunk with wings,” she said matter of factly. Daimon facepalmed.

“Oh yeah, duh,” he said as he realized, to which his sister nodded before looking back at the passed out girl. “Well, I guess we better carry her back. I know for a fact they have a hospital here considering the injuries we gave the others when I went nuts,” he said as he knelt down and gently picked her up.

“Oh I see. You want her to thank you when she wakes up don’t you?” Ornstein said with a smirk under her helmet that Daimon read like a book.

“Shut up!” he shouted as he opened his wings and flew back over to Ponyville. Ornstein snickered as she dashed after him.


A few hours later saw the strange, angelic girl in the Ponyville General Hospital. According to the doctors, she wasn’t injured, but did seem to have a bit of magic deficiency, so they wanted her to stay overnight while they fixed the problem.

Daimon and Ornstein didn’t feel like leaving until they got answers, however, so they stayed to see if she’d wake up early. The Mane Six, had decided to stay over as well, once they arrived.

The true surprise, however, was when the Princesses arrived.

“What are you two doing here?” Daimon asked, voicing everyone’s question for them.

“Well since we are the princesses of Equestria, we thought we should meet it’s newest inhabitant,” Celestia answered with a smile.

“Or spend more time with your hunk,” Luna whispered with a snicker, which got her a hoof to the back of the head.

“What was that?” Daimon asked, head tilted.

“Nothing, nothing important!” she quickly said, sweating bullets, which got her suspicious looks from everyone but her sister.

Daimon stared at them for a time, then shrugged. “Well, besides that, it’s fine that you’re here, but you may be here for a while. She hasn’t shown any notion of awakening since we brought her here,” Daimon explained, to which the royal sisters just smiled.

“Time isn’t an issue currently, we have that taken care of,” Luna said, remembering who they left in charge while they were gone. ‘I do hope Starlight is doing alright,’ she thought, frowning slightly before shaking it off.

“Well alright then. I guess we can only wait until she wakes up, so does anyone got any snacks?” Ornstein asked hopefully. Suddenly a table full of assortments of snacks popped out of nowhere. Everyone also noticed the room was slightly bigger now, probably to accommodate the new snack table. They were all confused until Daimon and Fluttershy smirked at each other.

“Discord. Where are you?” he asked in a playful manner as the god of chaos, quite literally, poofed into the room.

“What? I’m just trying to help. Besides, I wanted to meet the newest member of our little group too,” he said with a toothy smile. Everyone just smiled and shook their heads. Trying to figure out Discord was like trying to figure out Pinkie Pie. So they all decided to grab something to eat and wait.

~Couple hours later~

Everyone was still waiting for the newcomer to awaken. The Main Six, save for Fluttershy and Twilight had fallen asleep along with Spike and Discord. Luna had also fallen asleep and was making a rather large puddle of saliva under her muzzle. The only ones awake were Daimon, Ornstein, and Celestia, though they weren't far behind.

Suddenly a doctor pony burst out of the door. “She’s waking up.” Celestia stood up and used her magic to wake everyone up by lifting them 2 feet in the air and then dropping them.

“Hey! What gives?” Spike asked as he picked himself up. Many of the others voiced similar complaints, save Fluttershy.

“She’s waking up! That’s what,” Ornstein explained. They blinked the sleep from their eyes and everyone got up and went for the door.

When they arrived in her room, they found her poking the IV bag, watching it jostle when she did so. She then heard the others, turned to them, and squealed, her hands going to her cheeks. “Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! A Giant and a Wrath Demon!?” Her purple eyes sparkled. “Best. Day. EVER!” She gave them a big grin, bouncing in the bed. “Can we fight? Can we? Can we can we?”

“Um, yeah sure. But you did just wake up, shouldn’t you rest a little first?” Daimon asked, worried if she was really up to the challenge.

“Pfft,” she waved it off. “I’m fine! Watch!” the girl started to climb out of the hospital bed, only to yelp and fall on her face. “...Okay, maybe not so much…”

“Yeah, you stay in bed. We will fight later if you want though. Speaking of which, why do you?” Daimon questioned.

“Why?” The angel asked, pushing herself up into a sitting position. She gave him a look that screamed, ‘are you nuts?’ “Fighting is awesome! Why would I not want to?” She gestured to Daimon and his sister. “And you two are part of the most skilled warfaring races in Lleiya! No way I’m passing this chance up!”

“Lleiya? Where is that? What is that?” Ornstein asked with a tilted head. Before the angel could answer, a pink blur dashed past everyone and into her face.

“HIIMPINKIEPIEWHATSYOURNAMEDOYOULIKEPARTIESWHATCAKEDOYOULI-” Pinkie’s rant was cut off as Daimon gently grabbed her by the muzzle, effectively silencing her, and pulled her away from the surprisingly unfazed angel.

“Pinkie, you can’t keep doing that to new people. Even if they are unfazed by it,” Daimon scolded, making the pink pony pout before quite literally springing back up with a smile.

“Party?” The girl tilted her head cutely before she gained a massive grin. “I love parties! Will there be dancing? Oooh, oooh oooh! And biscuits?!” She started to drool after mentioning biscuits.

“I take it you like biscuits?” Twilight asked with a raised brow.

“Do I ever!” The angel chirped. Her blood red wings flapped in excitement. “The crunch when you bite into them, the freedom of choice for filling, the fact that they’re always a short but sweet treat that makes you want more and more?” She drooled openly. “I could eat a thousand and still want more!”

Everyone stared at the angel after her almost Pinkie-Pie-sized rant until Daimon whispered something in his sisters ear.

“I like this girl,” he said, getting a playful elbow in response.

“Well, now that we have that done with, mind telling us your name?” Celestia asked politely.

“Oh!” the girl wiped her drool away hurriedly, then beamed up at them all as she put a hand to her chest. “I’m Achelle Adelawin, one of the last Blood Angels of Lleiya,” she smiled. “How do you do?”

Everyone present smiled at her politeness before introducing themselves.

“Greetings, I am Princess Celestia. I rule this land along with my little sister,” Celestia said, gesturing to said sister with an alabaster wing.

“I am Princess Luna, princess of the night. It is nice to meet you,” Luna said with a warm smile.

“I’m Twilight Sparkle. I can’t wait to learn about your world later!” Twilight exclaimed with a slightly unnerving smile before being pushed away by Rainbow Dash.

“Ignore the egghead. Sup, I’m Rainbow Dash, the fastest flier in all of Equestria,” she said with a cocky smirk before being slapped by Rarity. Rainbow rubbed her face and shot the white unicorn a stink-eye.

“Good day darling. My name is Rarity. Later, we must talk about how to repair your clothing dear,” Rarity mused while eyeing Achelle’s clothes on the table with a critical eye.

“Howdy, I’m Applejack. It’s nice to meet you as well,” the farm pony said with a cheerful smile, tipping her hat to the angel. Pinkie had already introduced herself so she surprisingly just sat back with an almost face splitting smile.

“Hello, my name is Fluttershy,” the buttery yellow pegasus said shyly, yet surprisingly louder than usual, which shocked everyone except Daimon, Ornstein, Spike, and Discord. Before anyone could comment however, Discord introduced himself. The draconequus literally poofed his head in Achelle’s face, which seemed to excite her rather than shock her, and started talking.

“Well hello to you. I am Discord, God of chaos, lord of mischief, king of pranksters, etc,” he rolled his paw around airily, then smirked at her.

“Oh. My. Gods,” Achelle squealed, wings fluttering as she grabbed the draconequus’ face. “We are so having a fight!” She let go of him, hugging herself in glee. “Oooh, it’s like it’s my birthday! There are so many rare fighters here!” She blinked, then looked back to Discord. “Wait, God of Chaos?”

The draconequus gave a puzzled look before answering. “Yes, I am the god of chaos. Why do you ask?”

Achelle put a hand to her chin, making an adorable thinking pose. “That can’t be right… Only God of Chaos around is Triyte, and he doesn’t like sharing…” Her purple eyes widened, and she slowly looked back up at Discord, then to the others. “Oh. Oooooooh. I’m not on Lleiya, am I?”

“I’m sorry to say this, but nope,” Daimon said with a head shake, the others making similar gestures after Discord was pulled out of her face by the tail by Daimon.

Achelle looked to the floor for a long span of time. Long enough that the group all started to worry, but she eventually looked up. “...I…I need some time. Alone. Is that okay?”

“Of course, take all the time you need. I get that being in a new world can be strange and unnerving, believe me I know, but don’t worry. Just take some time to get used to it, well leave you alone for now,” Ornstein said as she started shooing everyone out. Daimon stuck behind a few seconds to voice his piece.

“We’ll be here if you need anything. And trust me on this, we know what if feels like ending up in a new world. Just let me say this, at least you got to keep your body,” he said as he walked out.

Silence reigned in the room as Achelle sat on the floor beside her bed. She looked to the various equipment around it, then to the window outside. She grit her teeth as she tried to bite back her emotions.

It didn’t work, and she buried her face in her hands as she cried. Her hands couldn’t stop the flow of tears, sadly, and soon blood began to seep through the cracks of her hands as she weeped.


Everyone had gone to do their own thing after they left Achelle’s room. The princesses went back to Canterlot, the mane six went off to do their own activities, and Daimon and Ornstein spent time with Spike and Discord. Celestia had told Twilight to tell her when Achelle was ready to talk, and the lavender mare agreed quickly. Speaking of which, Daimon and Ornstein had also told them all to leave her alone until she was ready to speak. Ornstein had even told Luna to not try and enter her dreams and to respect the angel’s privacy.

Although they were all quite worried, everyone eventually decided to trust the 2 giants since none of them could really relate to being trapped in another world.

Right now, Ornstein was playing with Spike while Daimon and Discord were just chatting.

“So, what do you think her deal was?” asked the draconequus, who was sipping what seemed to be coffee from a mug that said ‘Best Chaos God Pls Nerf.’ Daimon put a claw to his chin for a minute, thinking over his response before replying.

“I don’t know, but I hope she’s alright. Considering how she acted before she figured out where she was, she’s not a bad person. Besides, I know realising you can’t go home is tough. Only reason I got over it was because of my new body and finding my sister. She doesn’t have that,” he explained, to which Discord nodded politely, eliciting a raised brow the giant demon. “How are you so calm about this?”

“Because, even I know when not to joke around. Oh yes, I fool around when danger is near, but this is possibly emotional trauma. Even I’m not going to pick on someone who’s going through something like that,” Discord explained, taking a sip of his coffee, which proceeded to cough itself, as if it were a living thing that was sick. Daimon smiled at the draconequus’ answer, but frowned at what he said next. “Besides, I have something else to make fun of,” Discord said with a smirk.

“What would that be?” Daimon asked with narrowed eyes. Discord had to hold in his laughter before he started.

“Celestia and Daimon, sitting on a mountain, k-i-s-s-i-n-” his song was cut off as he was tackled to the ground with large hands around his throat.

“YOU'RE SO DEAD!” Daimon screamed as he proceeded to beat the stuffing out of the joking Draconequus, with Spike and Ornstein laughing the whole time since they knew Discord would be fine. Probably would feel sore for a few months, but fine.

Author's Note:

Theirs another chapter everyone. I would like to give thanks to Timeless Celestial for helping with a rather large portion of this chapter and for allowing me to incorporate his OC into my story. Just to clarify, Achelle Adelawin is Timeless Celestial's OC. Thanks for reading and comment on anything you want to address. Just no flat out hate comments please. Their is a difference between addressing something you didn't like or thought was stupid, and just flaming something. Anyway, thanks for reading.