• Published 5th Feb 2018
  • 4,392 Views, 112 Comments

Daimon and Ornstein in Equestria. - Sindenovah



Two kids are turned into their favorite Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls Bosses, Daimon and Ornstein, What could go wrong.

  • ...
18
 112
 4,392

Daimon meets Dragonslayer edited

Twilight’s POV (earlier)

Celestia’s sun’s golden rays sliced through my blinds and right into my face. Groaning I turned over on my be, desperate to block out the sun and stay in bed. It all became useless once I smelled delicious cooking from downstairs. The smell of grass pancakes and hay hashbrowns filled my nostrils. With an unhappy groan I climbed out of bed and headed down stairs.

Once I got down stairs I was greeted to the sight of spike making breakfast. Aside from what I smelled, I saw a fruit salad and two glasses of milk. Spike looked over and saw me walking down the stairs and smiled.

“Hey Twilight, I made breakfast” He said as he pulled out a chair and then led me to the table.

“Thanks Spike” I said as he led me to the chair.

“Hey, thats why im your number one assistant. Ha in your face you stupid owl” he said while smugly smiling at Owlicious.

“Hoo” hooted Owlicious as he flew towards spike.

“You!” Spike shouted back right before Owlicious landed on his head and started pecking him fast and repeatedly on his forehead.

“OW OW OW, STOP IT!” shouted spike as he tried to swat Owlicious off of him.

I sat their, failing to stop myself from laughing. I then decided Spike had enough.

“Alright, alright enough you two”. Owlicious heard me and gave a Hoo as he flew back up to his perch. Spike just glared at the Owl and Owlicious glared back. Spike gave an I’m watching you sign with his hands and Owlicious hooted something that I couldn’t but probably wouldn’t want to know what.

After that little ordeal Spike and I went to eat breakfast. I looked over at spike and saw he had made some gem pancakes for himself and was practically inhaling them on site. I laughed and continued eating. After we were done eating I made my checklist appear and started going over my to do list.

“Alright Spike, today me and the girls have a picnic in 2 hours, before that I have time to read and after the picnic i’m going to test some new spells. While i’m gone I need you to reshelve the library, clean up the kitchen, and go shopping for some things I need. Do you think you can do all of that?”

“Yeah I can handle it, but can I go see-”

“Rarity” I interrupted him, knowing full well what he was going to say.
“Yeah” spike answered with a dreamy look and hearts in his eyes.

I just rolled my eyes and went over to my pile of books. “Yes you can go and see her first Spike”. Spike’s grew huge at my answer

“Thanks Twilight, bye!” Spike shouted and dashed out of the door. I just hoped he would remember what I told him. Now with that settled I opened my first book and started reading. That is until I heard two loud thumps from outside. I was considering going outside to investigate but just assumed it to be Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie. Beside’s I had books to read.

Alex’s POV


So this is where I am now, after all of that mess. To say I was shocked would be the understatement of my life. I almost fainted again but luckily was able to keep myself from doing so. I still can't believe i'm THE Daimon, the Cursed Arisen himself. After I regain control of myself I looked at my surroundings again. I noticed that I was near the roof of the forest. “Well i’m big that’s for sure.”

I felt my head and felt 4 horns on my head. Surprisingly though, I didn’t feel any hatred towards anything like how Daimon in the game hated pretty much everything. I also noticed my voice wasn’t exactly like Daimon’s. My original voice just sounds slightly more Demonic. I basically sound like a teenage Daimon.

With that out of the way, I decided to try and get out of here. I mean, if this is’t a dream, then I don’t want to be in a creepy and probably deadly forest. I looked at my wings and tried flexing them. To my surprise, the wings extended to their full length. I was really excited now. I decided to try flying. I opened my wings and launched myself into the air. Then fell right back down on my face.

I made a massive thud when I fell due to my size. I quickly got up and prayed that nobody saw that.

Ow” I said as my head was still ringing from the impact. I then looked around to see if anyone did see it. Luckily it looked like no one did. That is until I heard heavy footsteps.


Selenia’s POV

~Couple seconds ago~

After the loud thud I walked to where it was, my new spear clutched close to me. I really hoped that I got Ornstein’s skills and powers along with his armor. I didn’t know what I would find but was certain it wouldn’t be good. That is until I heard someone say “ow”.

The person’s voice sounded very Demonic but also familiar in a way. My instincts were telling me to turn and run, but my curiosity got the best of me. So I kept going.

After a few minutes I made it to a small clearing where i saw something I thought I would never see. I was still hidden behind the trees when I saw it. I saw Daimon from my Brother’s video game. He looked like he just picked himself up from the ground, and the crushed ground under him proved my theory.

I planned to quickly move away before I saw him turn and look straight at me. I was so startled I tripped on the underbrush and fell forward and out into the open, about 5-6 feet in front of Daimon.

No POV

Both Alex and Selenia both stared at each other in shock and fear. Each were shocked to see (Alex) Ornstein and (Selenia) Daimon and were scared about what the other would do to them.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhh” both of them screamed and jumped away. Alex and Selenia sized each other up. Selenia noticed that this Daimon was different compared to the one from Bitterblack Isle. His arms and legs were the same but his wings were noticeably larger (not by a lot) and that his tail was noticeably longer as well. Alex on the other hand looked over the strange Ornstein in front of him. He first noticed that he, or rather she had a much different figure then Ornstein. Her waist was much more slim as well as her legs. He also noticed that the armored breastplate was much more feminine than normal.

Both warrior and cursed Arisen stared at each other, that is until Selenia got some courage and stood up holding her spear tight in her grip and pointed it at Alex. Alex in turn stood to his full height and got into a fighting stance. Alex and Selenia both noticed that both of them were at equal height but that didn’t put either of them at any ease. They stared at each other for a couple seconds before charging.

“Yyyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!”

“Yyyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!” Both Alex and Selenia charged at each other and clashed in the middle. Fist to Spear.

Fluttershy’s POV

I was just outside tending to my animals. I had just finished giving Mr. Bear his lunch when I heard two loud thumps near the Everfree Forest, causing the ground to shake a little. I shrieked and hid in a bush before my pet bunny, Angel, came over and pushed me back out. I then noticed most of the rest of my animal friends were spooked by the thumps as well.

I then decided against my better judgement to go and find out what it was. It was obviously a terrible idea, but what if somepony was hurt. So with my directive in mind, I packed what I needed and set off.

No POV

~Back by Selenia and Alex~

Both fighters were clashing back and forth. Or at least trying to. Alex kept tripping over himself and Selenia kept fumbling her spear. After a few minutes of failed attacks both Dragon Slayer and Cursed Arisen decided enough was enough. “So, who are you, I know you're not the real Dragon Slayer Ornstein.” Asked Alex

“I could say the same about you”. Answered Selenia.

“Well let's start with names, i’m Alex, nice to meet you”. Said Alex as he held out his large claw.

Selenia smiled and held out her hand as well. “Selenia, nice to meet you as well” she said as they shook hands.

“Heh, it’s funny. I had a sister named Selenia before, this happened” Said Alex, gesturing to himself.

“Hey yeah, and I had a brother named Alex before, this happened” Said Selenia, mimicking Alex’s actions. Selenia and Alex both then had curious looks before Alex spoke up again.

“Hey, how old was this Alex?” Asked Alex.

“14, why?” asked Selenia.

“Because I was 14 before all this” said Alex, now starting to piece things together.

“Wait, was your sister 14, loved to play Dark Souls, and made her own red cape with a picture of the Dragon Slayer Spear on it?” asked Selenia, getting more excited.

“Yeah and was your brother also 14 and played Dragon’s Dogma everyday?” Asked Alex, getting excited as well.

“Yeah, oh my god, Alex is that you?” Asked Selenia smiling wide under her helmet.

“Yeah it’s me, and is that you Selenia?” Asked Alex Smiling as well.

Selenia nodded and also took of her helmet. What Alex saw next shocked him and made him full of joy. It was the, caramel colored, blue eyed face of his sister. She looked older but Alex still recognized those blue eyes anywhere. Even her long black hair was the same, just longer. Selenia noticed some similarities of Alex in this creature before her too. His eyes were glowing dark green instead of red and his head shape was just like his own if not looking a little older. Both siblings started to tear up before Selenia could say anything was already in a massive hug from her now confirmed brother.

“I’m so glad you're here, I thought I was going to never see you again!” Shouted Alex in joy as he squeezed his sister even tighter. Selenia was in tears of joy and hugged her brother back.

“Me too, after I saw mom’s text I thought you were dead. I’m just glad your ok.” Selenia replied in after drying her tears. Both siblings released each other and stared at each others smiling faces. Then Alex had a confused look on his face before he spoke again.

“What do you mean mom’s text?” Asked Alex. For the next 5 minutes Selenia explained what happened to her before she came up here and in turn Alex explained what happened to him.

“So the same thing happened to both of us? Heh, funny. So what do we do now?” Asked Selenia.

“Well first we might want to get out of this forest but before that, we might want to practice what we can do first, but no matter what we stick together. For survival.” Replied Alex.

Selenia laughed before sarcastically saying “Your quoting Jurassic World now?”

Alex rubbed the back of his neck before laughing sheepishly. Selenia laughed as well before both siblings stood up with determination in their eyes. They then gave each other a nod before turning towards some trees separated from the forest. But these trees wouldn't be there for much longer. Especially since Selenia wanted to test if she could control her Heavy Lightning Spear attack and since Alex wanted to test his Bolide attack.

Trees and nature loving equestrians beware. Selenia and Alex, no, The Cursed Arisen Daimon and The Dragon Slayer Ornstein are here and ready for action.

Author's Note:

3rd chapter done. Yes I did it. I really need to stop doing all this so close to 11:00 PM. Well as always leave comments, suggestions, and notes for me and again, no haters please.