• Published 5th Feb 2018
  • 4,394 Views, 112 Comments

Daimon and Ornstein in Equestria. - Sindenovah



Two kids are turned into their favorite Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls Bosses, Daimon and Ornstein, What could go wrong.

  • ...
18
 112
 4,394

Daimon, Ornstein and Spike vs Timberwolf legion

No POV

The group was teleported back to Ponyville. There they saw THOUSANDS of timberwolves outside the edge of the everfree forest. Twilight noticed however that the wooden wolves had a black aura oozing off of them.

“What’s the plan princess?” Rainbow asked, but was stopped by a loud “Ahem” from the resident knight and dark arisen. All the ponies, zebra, and dragon turned to see both Daimon and Ornstein giving them the ‘really’ look while Daimon cast Grand Ingle into the sky and Ornstein activated her lightning spear.

They all faced hooved (clawed for spike) and gave a sheepish smile, forgetting they had two new VERY powerful friends and both had the main weaknesses to wood besides termites, fire, or in Ornstein’s case, lightning that causes fire. Daimon and Ornstein chuckled before taking off towards the wooden army. Twilight then noticed something, or more accurately somedragon was missing.

“Where’s Spike?”

~With Daimon and Ornstein~

Spike was riding on Daimon’s head. He was excited, terrified, and confused all together.

“Why did you bring me along?” He asked, to which Ornstein answered.

“1. You have fire breath. 2. You are one of the 2 people we trust the most. 3. You deserve to help save the day on purpose this time.” she said with a hidden smile, but Spike could tell it was their. The little dragon then spouted a determined look and stood up on Daimon’s head proudly, ready for the coming battle. It also helped that he remembered the pep talk Daimon gave him earlier before the girls came to the castle.

~Flashback (3rd person)~

Daimon decided to talk to Spike since they had to wait for the ponies to get their. He walked down one of the many halls of the castle to the small dragon and sat next to him.

“Spike, i’m not gonna sugarcoat this, i’ve noticed you seem sad whenever me and Ornstein do something cool.” he said, to which Spike looked down sadly. Daimon picked him up and placed him on his shoulder.

“C’mon Spike. Talk to me. I won’t judge.” he said in a brotherly tone. Spike smiled at that before speaking.

“It’s just that. All my life i’ve been treated like a baby and manipulated to do work for almost everyone I know. They all even make fun of me and prank me. I’ve just been so sick of it. Then you guys show up out of nowhere and. Your everything I want to be. Tough, Brave, Confident, BIG. I just wish I was more like you.” he said with a sad sigh. He was shocked when Daimon gave him a brotherly, but surprisingly gentle bear hug. When he released him, he looked him straight in the eye before speaking.

“Spike, you listen to me. You're all those things and more. The fact you put up with all of that makes you tough. The fact you stood up to your ruler makes you brave and confident, and everything you’ve done for your friends makes you big in your own way. You may not be on my level, but your strong on your own. Look at it this way, at your age you can breath fire, take hits from basically anyone and live, and plummet off of a massive tower and come out fine, along with multiple other things you deal with daily. Look, all you need to do is stand up for yourself. From what it looks like, they rarely give you a chance. Well, make them. If they are your friends, tell them how you feel. Besides, your a dragon man. That’s makes you tough right off the bat.”

That made Spike feel much better. His smile was almost as big as Pinkie’s. Daimon smiled back, and decided to give a little more piece of advise.

“Also dude, just don’t let people boss you around. You live with Twilight, your not her butler. I’m not saying she’s doing it on purpose, but you should just tell your friends how you feel. And remember, if they don’t listen, you can always stay here.” Daimon said while pounding his fist over his heart. Spike smiled and returned the gesture. Daimon then put his fist down for a fist bump before speaking.

“Scale bro’s?” he asked with a smile. Spike was shocked, but smiled before bumping his smaller fist against Daimon’s giant one.

“Scale bro’s.” he said and gave Daimon another hug, which Daimon returned fully. They didn’t know however that Ornstein, Zecora and Fluttershy were watching them and were glad they had that talk, Fluttershy though promised to apologize later.

~Flashback end~

Spike was ready and happy to fight alongside his friends.

Twilight and Rarity however, were not so happy.

“Why would Spike do this, he’s just a baby. He can’t fight off an entire Timberwolf army!” she shouted as she started hyperventilating. Luckily Discord conjured a paper bag and gave it to her. Rarity had screamed something similar, but added Spikey-Wikey in it before fainting after her couch appeared. To the mane six’s (minus Fluttershy) surprise, everyone else was calm. Before anyone could start shouting, Zecora interrupted them.

“Spike is not some baby sparrow, for he is stronger than you all know.” That made them more confused, so Discord elaborated.

“She means he’s stronger than you think, so stop treating him like a wimp.” he said annoyed. Even he noticed how most of them treated him, he wasn’t stupid. The girls were still worried, so Celestia decided to ease their worries.

“Do not worry my little ponies, you saw how powerful Daimon and Ornstein are, especially when someone they care for gets injured. Spike is in good hands. And remember, he has fire too.” she said with a motherly smile that finally settled their nerves, at least mostly. They decided to just watch the battle and hope Spike would be okay. To get a better view, Discord teleported them near the edge of Ponyville. What they saw left them speechless.

~With Daimon and Ornstein~

The fight had already started. Daimon and Ornstein were punching, kicking, and blasting Timberwolves left and right. Daimon just roundhouse kicked seven into the air and set them all ablaze with Grand Ingle. Ornstein was fighting like how black widow would but with a spear. She locked her legs around a larger timberwolves neck, and bent her body backwards, using her weight to her advantage and throwing the large wolf at 5 smaller one’s, crushing them all in one hit. The then charged her spear and hurled a large bolt of lightning at 3 more wolves, hitting all of them with the shockwave and setting them ablaze. Spike, was actually doing well. He was surprised at his reflexes. He was rolling and dodging every swipe and dive that came his way. He was also using his fire. He just set his 10th Timberwolf ablaze. The wolves were backing off now, knowing that their mortal enemy, fire, was being thrown at them all over. They were shocked though when Spike covered his fist in green flames and punched a larger one in the face, setting it ablaze and killing it in a few seconds. Spike’s confidence was growing, but saw Ornstein fighting a few feet from him and decided to help out. He shot two fireballs at the group of timberwolves in front of him, making then scatter, and rushed over to Ornstein, who saw him coming and waved at him. She had a timberwolf pinned under her spear before slicing it’s head off and rushing to him.

“Hey Spike! You doing well?” She asked as stabbed another Timberwolf and threw it away. Spike blasted his own wolf before speaking.

“I’m doing surprisingly good. I can’t believe I’m doing this well!” He said as he blasted another wolf.

“Hey, like my brother said, your stronger than you think.” She said with a smile. Spike blushed but decided to put it off for later, especially since he almost got his head taken off. Spike smiled up at Ornstein before rushing at a smaller group of wolves. He may be more confident, but he’s not stupid. Luckily the vast majority of the timberwolves were focused on Daimon and Ornstein, so Spike didn’t have to be worried on being ganged up on. In fact, most of them backed off when he used his fire, for they knew they couldn’t pull themselves back together if they were burned to ash.

With Daimon, he had just finished casting Bolide and was using his aerial attacks. He dive bombed a large group of timberwolves, before throwing a hard punch at another. None of the wolves were bigger than him so each of his punches would shatter them. (Also because he hits like a truck). He his Grand Ingle attack and set a small group of wolves on fire, watching them collapse and burn away.

Back by the ponies, they were all shocked at the destruction and at how Spike was doing. While most of the wolves were focused on Daimon and Ornstein, Spike was fighting rather well compared to what they usually see of him. He hasn’t tripped once during the whole fight.

‘Wow, they weren’t kidding. Spike is doing fine on his own.’ Twilight thought in amazement. The rest of the mane six had similar thoughts, except Fluttershy. She and Celestia were watching Daimon. Both were amazed at his speed for something so big. He was moving like he was as light as paper. They were also watching his muscles when he struck. Not for the reason you're all thinking, but because of how precise his strikes were and how he focused his strength into his hits. Not just the initial strike, but also when he pulled back. He never let his arms or legs fly randomly. They were precise and focused. Rainbow and Zecora were watching Ornstein, and how gracefully she moved, but also how brutal. She would backflip over one wolf as if she was doing a dance, then shoves her spear into its neck and throws it into a tree. They did laugh though when she sent several wolves flying with the butt slam. Even Spike had his own fighting style. He would dodge and strike. It was a repetitive but extremely effective for his size, and surprising speed.

Rainbow and Pinkie had started cheering them on 5 min ago and were still going, even Applejack joined in. Twilight was still shocked but felt much better at seeing how good he was doing. At least he wouldn’t get hurt. Rarity had similar thoughts as well, but blushed when she saw Spike flaming punch another wolf. Pinkie shrieked though when one wolf lunged at her only to be caught in Daimon’s glowing left claw. He crushed the wolf as if it was a twig and flew back into the battle. Pinkie was still laying on the ground in a funny looking position with a mixture of amazement and fear on her face.

~10 min later~

All the timberwolves were nothing but piles of wood with Daimon, Ornstein, and Spike standing in the middle. They were about to celebrate but then saw the pieces of wood around them start to move. They all piled up and formed into a massive timberwolf. Everyone was shocked until Spike and Twilight noticed the strange aura around the wood from before had blown out the flames. Applejack was scared stiff. The wolf she and Spike encountered was big alright, but this one was at least as big as the library. Daimon and Ornstein just smirked as Daimon took into the air with Spike on his head. Daimon put Spike in his hand and whispered something to him. Spike’s eyes widened in shock before giving a nod. Daimon placed him back on his head.

“Hold on tight little dude!” he said as he then dive bombed the massive wooden wolf. He hit it’s back with both his fists, staggering it and took off to avoid it’s snapping jaws. Ornstein then threw a massive golden lighting bolt at it’s right paw. The TimberKing (What i’m calling it) let out a loud roar of rage and pain. As it was distracted, Daimon threw a powerful punch into it’s head, knocking it to the ground on it’s side. Daimon and Ornstein noticed it was much like a Chimera (Dragon’s Dogma wise). By that logic, strong hit’s to it’s face and side would knock it over (own experience). Ornstein then charged while it was defenseless. The TimberKing noticed and swung at her, which she rolled under and stabbed it’s side. She jumped back just in time to avoid it’s jaws.

She charged again, but had her spear caught in its mouth. The TimberKing threw her into the air, but she landed gracefully a few feet away. The TimberKing tried to leap at her, but was struck in the back with a meteor. Ornstein looked up to see Daimon had casted Bolide again. She gave him a thumbs up before charging again. She jumped up and went for a downward thrust, but was sent flying by a hit from the wolf’s head. Daimon charged in again, but backed off sense he couldn’t get a hit in without trading.

Spike, on Daimon’s head, fired his own shot, which hit the wolf’s right eye. It shrieked before it fired a large blast of sickly green magic, shocking everyone and hitting Daimon in the stomach. He flew back, but was able to regain flight before he hit the ground. He dodged another swipe by flying high in the air.

He prepared use Grand Ingle before several bolts of lightning flew down from the air and struck the TimberKing all over. Daimon looked back to see his sister with a large sunlight spear in her hand. She hurled it into the air and 3 seconds later there was a thunder clap and at least 9 more sunlight spears rained down. Ornstein herself was shocked she could do that, but it made sense. It seems when Ornstein’s spear was permanently enchanted with lightning, it was also made into a miracle catalyst. She guessed at least. She was fine with it though, she wouldn’t want to She assumed she could only cast lightning based miracles though so she tried another. Her left hand glowed a golden white and suddenly lightning starting striking all around the TimberKing directly from the sky, making it collapse from the pain.

Daimon landed next to his sister and smiled.

“Nice.” he said with Spike nodding with an open mouth. Ornstein smiled under her helmet, but was a little tired. It seemed miracles here drained her stamina like spells in Dragon’s Dogma. She was glad for that however since the effects were wearing of fast, and because there aren’t any bonfires near. Daimon then whispered to Ornstein and she gasped, but nodded nevertheless. Daimon then flew into the air again on the side of the recovering Timberking and Ornstein took the other. They both respectively started firing many different kinds of fire or lightning attacks. The TimberKing took swipes at both of them, but they were too fast for him to land a hit. The massive wooden wolf fired green blasts again, but this time they dodged them easily, especially Ornstein due to her superior reflexes. She jumped over a lunge from the TimberKing and landed on it’s lower back. She charged up her spear and stabbed it near its tail. It thrashed around and swiped at her trying to shake her off while howling in pain from the lightning. She jumped off just as Daimon charged into its side, sending rolling a few feet away. Daimon shot more fire at it’s exposed neck and Ornstein fired another Sunlight Spear from her Spear at its neck. Daimon then grabbed Spike in his hand and gave him a reassuring nod. Spike nodded back and got ready.

The TimberKing roared in rage and knocked Ornstein onto her back. Daimon then hurled Spike at it’s neck. Spike grabbed on and before the TimberKing could react, he fired a LARGE blast of green fire, effectively shattering the wolfs neck. The large wooden head crashed in front of Ornstein, who was able to move out of the way in time. Spike jumped off the giant Timberwolf as it collapsed, now permanently dead. Spike landed in Ornstein’s arms, who gave him a hug.

“Nice job Spike.” she said with a smile as she hugged him tighter. Spike blushed before repeatedly tapping her arm, telling her he couldn’t breath. Ornstein’s eyes widened before dropping him on the floor.

“Sorry.” she said with a sheepish look. Spike just smiled before replying.

“No problem.” he said just as Daimon flew down. He walked over to Spike and held out his fist for a fist bump.

“Told you it would work.” he said as Spike returned the bump. They turned back to see the rest of the wolf crumble to pieces. Daimon effectively lit it aflame again and watched it burn away. All three then turned to see the shocked looks of the ponies along with the now gathered population of ponyville. Daimon, Ornstein, and Spike did the only thing that came to mind.

“Tada.” they said with sheepish grins.

Author's Note:

That's that. Also, i've changed my mind on the Displaced thing. I am still doing a displaced, just maybe not the one i've been talking about. Have a good day and more chapters coming soon. And remember, comment on anything you want to address.