• ...
231
 145
 3,086

Chapter 1

Celestia's sun was shining on Ponyville, giving a warm afternoon day for the residents. It was September 4 of 2013 and Rainbow Dash was excited to get back to Ponyvillage after a summer vacation where she not heard nothing from her friends.

"Rainbow!"

Rainbow Dash immediately heard the slightly shrieking voice of Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity who was heading in her direction, she smiled to them.

"Hey girls!" Rainbow Dash said.

"How was your summer?" Twilight Sparkle asked to her blue pegasus friend.

"It was.. Interesting" Rainbow Dash respond, "Did something happen in the summer when I was gone?" She asked.

Twilight shuddered at her friend sentence, both Rarity and Twilight Sparkle rolled their eyes.

"Oh no no.. Nothing bad happen!" Twilight muttered.

"Did somepony say anything stupid about me again?" Rainbow Dash growled.

"Actually your secret was revealed!" Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash rise her brows in confusion, "My secret... What secret?" She asked impatiently.

"That you're lesbian!" Twilight Sparkle said like it was obvious for her.

There was a awkward silence for few moments before Rainbow Dash spoke.

"I'm what?" Rainbow Dash said out on shock.

Twilight, Fluttershy and Rarity exchange looks before Rarity finally spoke, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"It's okay darling we support you...!" Rarity said but she was cut be Rainbow Dash who yell on her.

"I'm not a lesbian!" Rainbow Dash stammered.

Rarity and Twilight exchanged knowing looks which made Rainbow Dash feel half pissed. Fluttershy hide on Rarity back.

"You don't have to deny it anymore, Rainbow.. we know everypony knows!" Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash felt a her anger started to build up, her friends didn't seem to notice though, as Twilight continued to talk.

"No need to hide it anymore.. we know that your are a lesbian and we know about your relationship with Applejack!" Twilight said.

"WHAT?" Rainbow Dash stammered, feeling his eye twitch on anger rapidly.

Twilight flinched under the blue pegasus stare and use her magic to handed her a folded of newspaper.

Rainbow Dash took it from her with her hoofs slightly shaking with rage and unfolded it, preparing to read the article that so colorfully declared.

"Rainbow Dash the Faster Pegasus on Cloudsdale who lived as a Lesbian!" Rainbow Dash said as she was reading the newspaper title.

[Newspaper's Contest]

Rainbow Danger Dash, the infamous pegasus who lived is in the words of an anonymous source as lesbian. The source, who wouldn't say its name also informed us of that Mrs. Rainbow Dash and her relationship with his so called rival and friend, Applejack.

It appears that the two rivals had overcome their rivalry and had been in a secret romantic relationship for a few months now.

When we asked, Mrs. Applejack said that "We do not have a relationship as everypony thinks!"

A comment was not yet to be given by Rainbow Dash's side.

[Newspaper's Contest End]

Rainbow Dash just gasped at the newspaper speechless. Under the article was a picture of her and Applejack glaring at each other, probably taken by some fillies when they weren't noticing.

The picture show, Rainbow Dash pimp, Applejack down to the grass the picture come in the moment she finally was free from Discord control.

Rainbow dash desperately break the newspaper in half and looking for something to punch, so she scanned through the article one more time and his eyes narrowed. He crumpled the newspaper in his hands.

"I'm not A LESBIAN!" Rainbow Dash yell and groan as she headed and flies off to her home, not caring to tell her friends where she was headed.


Rainbow Dash culling and laid on a cloud looking up at the blue sky, she was enjoying the peace and quietness she was getting and she would be damned if anyone ruined it with that lesbian theory about her, she put her hoofs behind her head.

"Rainbow Dash come down now!" Rainbow Dash immediately recognised the voice to belong to her friend Twilight Sparkle.

Rainbow Dash grunted as she rolled over to laid her head down to hide her head on the cloud, *Just when I was getting some much needed time to myself!* She thought, "In a couple of minutes!" She yelled back.

"No now!" Twilight yelled.

Rainbow Dash grumbled something incoherent and pushed her head herself off from the cloud and saw Twilight Sparkle walking to the library that was't so far from where, Rainbow Dash's cloud was.

Rainbow Dash flies to the library door a knock it.

"Coming in!" A voice inside of the library said.

Rainbow Dash pushed the door to open it and was met with the whole gangs sitting on the library floor except for, Applejack who was not at the library.

"Please darling take a seat!" Rarity said pointing to the large leather chair placed in the middle of the library room.

Rainbow Dash complied and sat down the the leather seat, "What did you guys need to talk to me about?" She choked out after a couple moments of awkward silence.

"Well!" Twilight Sparkle began, "Remember what the newspaper said about you and Applejack?"

Rainbow Dash began to get mad again, "Wait a minute... Is this is about that lesbian think... I already toll all you that I'm not a lesbian!"

"Well, Rainbow we are believe that you are because.. everypony has found a mate and somepony to love. You on the other hand have no one, not only that but you never show any interest in stallions and you have never had a relationship before that can only mean one thing!" Twilight said as she take a big breath.

"I'm not the only one who thinks that either so it has brought us to the conclusion that you are well a... lesbian!" Twilight said once again.

"Rainbow Dash is a fruit cake!" Pinkie Pie shouted and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Rainbow Dash sat there frozen for a couple of minutes, she wanted to speak up for himself, "I'm not a fruit cake and I'm not a lesbian!" She said flatly and cringed at the last word.

"Rainbow.. Rainbow.. Rainbow.. there is no use in being in denial anymore your secret is out of the closet and don't worry, we support you and we going to accept you as you are!" Twilight said giving her friend a hopeful smile.

"Listen I'm not a lesbian!" Rainbow dash yelled at Twilight's face becoming very cold and her eyes were now fire with anger.

Rainbow Dash didn't understand how her own friends was able to think this of her. They have known her for what 3 years and they thought she was a lesbian just because she wasn't with one of those stallion that constantly follow her around.

"Rainbow darling you have to see it from our point of view!" Rarity exclaimed shaking her head in disappointment.

"Rainbow Dash stop deny it!" Yell Twilight Sparkle.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHERE ON THIS CELESTIA-FORSAKEN LAND DID YOU GET THAT FUCKING ASSUMPTION?" Rainbow Dash yelled in complete and utter shock.

"Well the entire Ponyvillage believe's you are I mean, when a full grown mare show's no interest in the opposite sex.. the conclusion's are jumped to the head!" Twilight said.

"That enough I'm done talking about this!" Rainbow Dash said walking to the library door to leave.

"Rainbow wait up!" Twilight said as she came quick after her, closing the door behind her and then turning back to look at her friend.

Rainbow Dash stood looking at Twilight Sparkle with a shocking expression.

"Move away Twilight.. Not make me hurt you!" Rainbow Dash said with a anger on her voice.

"I'm your best friend and you couldn't even tell me that you were lesbian?" Twilight said.

"I'm not a lesbian!" Rainbow Dash yell once again.

Rainbow Dash noticeably and she fumbled for a response to the accusation, "I.. I...!"

"I saw you checking out Applejack but and when she was dressing on her Royal Wedding dress, Rainbow that's not exactly a straight thing to do!" Twilight declared.

"There's nothing wrong with it, Rainbow Dash I just thought we told each other everything!" Twilight said once again.

Rainbow Dash noticed that Twilight Sparkle sounded hurt, betrayed and sad. It was quiet between the two for a moment.

"We do Twilight which is why I'm telling you now I'm not a lesbian!" The blue pegasus finally said.

Twilight rolled her eyes, "Rainbow Dash you were checking out another mare's but!" She said.

Rainbow Dash put her hoofs on Twilight shoulders, "You can be a girl and appreciate the mare form. It's like.. comparing myself on the mirror, so I know what I'm really up against in this town!"

"About Applejack butt well... she nail a splinter of wood on her butt so she ask me to take it off, after I remove it I attended her wound from getting infected. So in other words I was helping her!" Rainbow dash said sounding satisfied with her explanation.

"And that's not completely lesbian at all!" Twilight scoffed smashing Rainbow Dash accomplished.

Rainbow dash got closer to Twilight who was still standing with her arms crossed and now looking mildly annoyed.

"Twilight I'm not a lesbian!" Rainbow Dash gritted out.

"Then how come you have never had a boyfriend?" Rarity asked rubbing the back of her head.

"Done of your business...!" Rainbow Dash muttered and looked away.

"Then you are a lesbian!" Twilight said.

"Why would you think so?" Rainbow Dash muttered, turning her face down.

"Well the way you stare at Applejack and the way you dress unladylike!" Rarity said.

"There are lots of logical reasons Rainbow!" Twilight said.

"I'm not a lesbian!" Rainbow Dash yell for the last time.

Twilight Sparkle smirk, "Prove it!" She said.

"No I out of here now move away Twilight!" Rainbow Dash said with another anger on her voice.

Twilight groan and sigh, "Look fine whatever you don't want to accept it... it's okay I get it. You're not a lesbian!"

Rainbow Dash refused to meet Twilight's eyes as she turned and started to walk back along the way home.