• ...
231
 145
 3,086

Chapter 2

"Gosh this rumors is getting ridicules stupid!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she was flying to the Sweet Apple Acres.


Rainbow Dash found Applejack sitting under a tree looking at the blue sky.


"Applejack we need to talk!" Rainbow Dash said.


Applejack turned around and stood up, "About what?"


"About the...!" As Rainbow Dash was walking over to the farm pony and when she got a few feet in front of her, she tripped on a rock. She fell right into Applejack, Rainbow Dash closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact.


When Rainbow Dash hit the ground she felt softer then she began opening her eyes and saw two green eyes staring back at her but they were closer, then the blue pegasus looked down a bit more and noticed her lips on the farm pony.


Rainbow Dash blushed hard and began to pull herself up, "Oh my gosh I.. I.. I'm sorry AJ.... I not mean to...!" She pulled away as quickly as she could, trying to mumble a quick apology but finding himself blushing so hard that she couldn't speak.


"Did... did you just trip... accidentally?" Applejack ask as she spitting saliva out of her mouth.


"I'm sorry..... I'm really not mean to do it!" Rainbow Dash apologize.


"Well be careful next time... Remember situation like this started all the rumors about between us!" Applejack said.


Pinkie Pie bounced around excitedly her blonde hair jumping with her light-cerulean eyes filled with happiness and a smug smirk on her face, "I KNEW IT.. I KNEW IT.. I KNEEEEW IT!"


Pinkie Pie exclaimed pointing at Applejack and Rainbow Dash, "I knew you two were lesbian for each other!"


The two mares stared at each other and sighed.


"Pinkie Pie come on.. stop saying that I am not a lesbian I'm not even bi!" Rainbow Dash tried first.

"Psh... whatever Rainbow... Lemme guess what happened then.. You tripped, and your lips just magically ended up on Applejack?" Pinkie Pie said as she rolled her eyes.


"Pinkieeeee... you know we are not lesbian I eve told you before.. ever since this stupid rumors started.. you know that!" Applejack said with a irritated voice.


Rainbow Dash nodded.


"I'm going to tell to everypony that you two are lesbian for each other now!" Pinkie Pie grinned and ran out before they could register what she just said.


"PINKIE PIEEEEEE!" Applejack shouter in anger.


Pinkie Pie cackled as she heard the farm pony behind her trying to catch up and stop her from embarrassing her.


Rainbow Dash and Applejack chases Pinkie Pie and after 2 minutes of chasing the pink mare, they had finally caught her it took another 2 minutes to hold her down and take her somewhere anywhere, as long as there was no pony around.


After hide her on the farm mare barn, Rainbow Dash and Applejack endured 3 minutes of them trying to convince Pinkie Pie that she was wrong, another 3 minutes of arguing and 4 minutes of trying to convince the pink mare from telling everypony about the embarrassing and accidentally kiss that, Rainbow Dash gave to the farm mare.


"Come onnn you two... Everypony gonna find out somehow!" Pinkie Pie whined as Applejack who tied her up on a chair.


"No... they won't cause it is not true!" Rainbow Dash said.


"Suuure.. that what you say!" Pinkie Pie said clearly unconvinced.


Rainbow Dash sighed which sort of came out as a groan, "Applejack can you please prove to her that we are straight?" She said tired of Pinkie Pie teasing.


Applejack face reddened and suddenly she was glad Pinkie Pie was facing her back, "I don't think now is the right time sugar!" She hissed quietly.


Rainbow Dash put her hoofs on her face and rolled her eyes, "There must be a way!" She grinned and flies away.


"Where Rainbow Dash go?" Pinkie Pie asked trying to look around and failing miserably.


"She wants me to prove to you that we are straight... So she left!" Applejack said angrily.


Pinkie Pie chuckled, "Are you sad that your Rainbow-Kuu is gone?" She said in a baby voice.


Applejack rolled her eyes and walk to the barn door.


"So... is she a good kisser?" Pinkie Pie said with a wink.


Applejack stop walk to the barn door and sigh, "Pinkiee would you stop it already?... We are not lesbian so how many times do I have to tell you that to make you believe me?!" She practically shouted.


Pinkie Pie smirked, "There is nothing you can say to make me believe you!" She said in a singsong voice still smirking.


Applejack ignore her and walk to the barn door again to leave, Pinkie Pie alone on the barn. The farm mare go and close the barn door.


On the Library Tree.


"Hey girls." The purple teen dragon, Spike smiled, "Is everything going fine?"


"Great!" Twilight Sparkle cried out.


"Yea... it's been nice darling!" Rarity smiled mischievously.


"What you two up to?" Spike asked with a innocent smile.


Twilight Sparkle cleared her throat, "Oh... nothing!"


"Tell me!" Spike said.


Rarity grinned, "Oh we will darling!" She said with a awkward smile.


"No Rarity.... I thought we agreed that Spike wasn't going to hear about this!" Twilight said with her panic voice.


"About what?" Spike asked scratching her head.


"Rarity noooo...!" Twilight Sparkle tilted her head and smiled, "You agreed!"


"He is going to know soon or late!" Rarity said back.


"But he will disagree with what ever we say!" Twilight said.


"It doesn't matter Twilight... he needs to know!" Rarity said.


Spike listened to the two bicker back and forth with her patience thinning.


"No he doesn't!" Twilight said back.


"Yes he will!" Rarity said.


"Just... tell me already!" Spike said as he was getting annoyed.


"Okay!" Rarity smiled at him, "We have been talking recently about this!"


"But!" Twilight Sparkle tried to protest but she was ignored.


"And...?" Spike said.


"Well... we have suspicions that...!" Rarity looked uneasy and glanced at Spike and Twilight Sparkle.


"Well... we think that Rainbow Dash is a lesbian!" Rarity said.


Spike gaped at them. Silence fell over all of them as Spike anger rose.


"I can't...believe you two think that... It's... absurd!" Spike stood off the chair and spun on Twilight, "You think this too?" He asked in a slight yell.


Twilight flinched, "Well...!" She started, "It's kind of obvious... I mean she doesn't date boys!"


"So?" Spike stared at Twilight Sparkle, "Just because she doesn't date that doesn't mean anything!"


"I ever tried setting her up to date a stallion before and she won't!" Twilight smiled sadly, "She always says, 'I don't want to date I don't have time to date. Dating isn't for me!'"


"Okay... so maybe she doesn't want to date!" Spike pointed out.


"Because she a lesbian!" Twilight said with a proud smile.


"No she isn't" Spike said back.


"We think so... darling!" Rarity muttered.


Spike turned around and faced his mares friends. They were all looking slightly sheepish.


"You have to prove it to me!" Spike proclaimed.


"Fine!" Twilight stood and slammed her hoofs, "Spike you want me to prove that she is or isn't a lesbian?"


"Yes!" Spike said back.


"Fine I will prove to you she is a lesbian!" Twilight said.


"She is not lesbian... She will show you!" Then Spike stomped off and out of the library room.


Twilight Sparkle and Rarity watched him go.


"Why Spike sticking up for her so strongly anyways?" Rarity asked once the library door as be shut.


"Because Rainbow Dash is one of his best friends!" Twilight pointed out, "He's protecting her no mate what!"


"Also... he had been head over in love with Rainbow Dash since you reject him!" Twilight said quietly.


"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Rarity yelled.


Twilight Sparkle nodded,


"Yea is the only reason he so protecting, Rainbow Dash like that!" Twilight said as she stared at Rarity.


"Awwwwwww... is that so sweet of, Spike!" Rarity said.


"Now we so go to.. Prove Spike that Rainbow Dash is a lesbian!" Twilight said as she walk with Rarity to the library door.


Rainbow Dash was walking down a street in Ponyvillage. Everypony watching her every move she made as they all whisper to the ears to each other. Rainbow Dash finally stopped getting annoyed she was being subject of rumors.


"Stupid idiots... all of them thinking that I'm a lesbian... Tell me why is it whenever anyone hears the name Rainbow Dash the first thing they come up with is 'Oh, she's lesbian isn't he?'" Said Rainbow Dash with an cranky voice.


"Has anypony ever considered the fact that I might not be a lesbian... I could be heterosexual... what am I saying I AM HETEROSEXUAL I'm straight as an arrow thank you very much!" Said Rainbow Dash.


The blue pegasus enter to the Sugarcube Corner, Rainbow Dash then looked at everypony who shunned him. Rainbow Dash sighed going to the counter feeling depressed.


"Hello Rainbow Dash... Are you okay?" Mrs. Cake ask to Rainbow Dash.


"Yeah I'm fine...!" Rainbow Dash respond to Mrs. Cake.


"It's about the rumors of your sexuality?" Mrs. Cake ask, "You know... that you do not so listen to those rumors!"


"Yea... I know it just...?" Rainbow Dash was going to said something but the Sugarcube Corner door was open caught her attention, she saw Twilight and Rarity.


"Oh Rainbow.. look who I brought!" Twilight said with a smiled as a mare with a elegant dress with a seductive grin popped out from behind her.


"Hello Rainbow-kun... It's a pleasure to meet you!" The mare said with a smiled as she got on one and kissed Rainbow Dash's hoofs gently.


"What the hell... what you doing?" Rainbow Dash yelled, jumping off away for the mare.


"Oh my.. my apologies Rainbow-kun I didn't mean to frighten you... It's just you are so hot I couldn't help myself!" The mare said in a dreamy tone.


"That's just not right... kissing the hooves to another pony without asking first is just wrong!" Rainbow Dash squeaked.


"It isn't... But my dear Rainbow-kun I was under the impression you very much like a mare touch I mean just this morning Twilight told me that you...!" The mare began before being rudely cut off.


"TWILIGHT...!" Rainbow Dash yell and groan.


"Yes... Oh is something wrong Rainbow Dash?... You don't like the new mare Tropical... But I thought you were a lesbian!" Twilight said innocently.


"I'm not!" Rainbow Dash quick respond.


Twilight sigh, "Rainbow Dash I need to tell you something!" She said.


"Whaaaaat?" Rainbow Dash grumbled.


"We are going to the Ciders Bar tonight.. its a girls night out!" Twilight shouted happily.


"Why I so care?!" Rainbow Dash protested.


"Well... we thought us girls we take you somewhere nice so you can fianally tell us your lesbian!" Twilight grinned.


Rainbow Dash fumed and pushing Twilight on the head really hard, "I'm not a lesbian!" She gritted out.


"Then how come you have never had a boyfriend?" Twilight asked as she rubbing her head.


"None of your business...!" Rainbow Dash muttered and looked away, "Now leave me alone!" She grumble and walk outside of the Sugarcube Corner.