• ...
231
 145
 3,086

Chapter 3

It was late evening, the skies is dark, the sun had retired and the moon had long came out to take its place. The evening was a picture of tranquility and serenity. One blue pegasus flew towards the lake.

Rainbow Dash land to the grass and hung her head in shame as she slowly walking to the lake edge, she then lowered herself onto the ground and low her head to see her face on the lake water.

Rainbow Dash was laying on the grass of the lake with her deep thought. She was thinking about the lesbian dilemma, *How could her... how Twilight could treat me like that... After all everything I done for her!* She thought.

Spike was walking around to the empty Ponyvillage-park when he heard someone crying, with his dragon hearing that the crying come from the lake. He didn't expect is that Rainbow Dash was the one crying.

"Rainbow Dash are you all right... What's wrong?" Spike asked.

Spike came into his pegasus friend and sat down on the grass beside the blue pegasus. Tears were still running down the blue pegasus cheeks to her lips.

Spike put his arm around his blue pegasus friend pulling her into his chest. It didn't take a genius to Spike know something had happened about the rumors that upset her.

Spike ran his hand over his blue pegasus rainbow mane sliding all the way down to the pegasus chin and lifting her head to took look her in the eyes, "Rainbow what's wrong?"

The question made Rainbow Dash sob harder and bury her face into Spike's chest. The teenage dragon sighed and continued to pet the pegasus head.

They stayed like this for few moments, Rainbow Dash sobbing against her dragon friend and Spike softly moving back and forth and making soothing noises to the blue pegasus.

It was a few minutes before Rainbow Dash pulled away from her friend, swallowing hard at the lump she felt in his throat. She looked up at Spike big green eyes.

Spike put he hands on the blue pegasus cheeks and with he thump he wiped the tears on her eyes.

"They were calling me a lesbian again... I'm not a lesbian or a weirdo or anything... Just because some stupid rumors!" Rainbow Dash said with a sad voice.

"Don't listen to them... they just don't understand you!" Spike said as he glared at his pegasus friend with all the anger he had now.

"No one seems to understand me Spike... Just because I am a tomboyish... that mean I'm a lesbian!" Rainbow Dash said, "I wish everypony to... understand me!"

"I understand you Rainbow Dash... I'm your friend and I believe that you are not a lesbian!" Spike continued to glare, his friend face.

Those words cause Rainbow Dash to blush on her cheeks, she then threw her hooves around Spike, sobbing on his shoulder, "Thank you... S.. Spike... Y.. You always come and c... comfort me... You are like my comfort f... friend!"

"Comfort friend?" Spike repeated to himself, smirking.

Spike just sat there awkwardly, rubbing Rainbow Dash's back while she continued to sob into his shoulder.

"I have not idea that you can cry!" Spike said.

Rainbow Dash quick wiped her tears away for her eyes, "That is the lamest thing I've heard Spike!"

Spike smirk, "No denying it!"

"Shut up!" Rainbow Dash said as she tried her best not to cry and she turned away from Spike.

"It's okay to cry Rainbow!" Spike said with a smile.

"Crying is for the weak... Spike!" Rainbow Dash respond blushing.

Spike move next to Rainbow Dash and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "You know it's okay to cry.. Celestia used to tell me that crying meant that you weren't afraid to show your sadness or any other emotion... She also said showing emotions meant you were strong I never believed her though but in the end... She was right!" He said.

Rainbow Dash smiled and they both sat together in a newly found comfortable silence listening to the night time.

Rainbow Dash grinned at him and kissed his cheek, "You... are incredibly adorable and stupid sweet dragon.. you know that?" She said to Spike and smacked her own forehead on the purple dragon chest.

"I know!" Spike said with a blush.

Rainbow Dash chuckle and started tickling Spike sides.

"Ah... Rainbow!" Spike laughed, "Stop.. No... Please stop... I can't take it!"

After a few minutes of tickling her dragon friend, Rainbow Dash stopped tickling him and cuddled up to him again.

"Thank you Spike!" Rainbow Dash said with a warm smile.

Spike smile, "Your welcome!" He said.

A few more minutes passed.

The sky is dark, the full moon is hidden behind the clouds as are the stars that usually shine so brightly upon the night sky. Spike and his friend Rainbow Dash were both lying on their backs on the grass next to one another looking up at the clear starlit sky.

"You see that one... the big and bright star... It's my mother star and there the one close by left of my mother!" Rainbow Dash said pointing a star on the night sky.

Spike stepped closer to better see the direction that Rainbow Dash was pointing at.

"The right one seems multiple-colors?" Spike asked.

Rainbow Dash nodded.

"Yeah, that one on the left one is my father!" Rainbow Dash said.

"My mother toll me a old myth!" Rainbow Dash started, "That the stars are their light comes from all the ponies's hearts?"

"So those stars are you parents?" Spike asked.

Rainbow Dash nodded, "Yes.. Spike... those are my parents... waiting for me!"

There was silence between Spike and Rainbow Dash.

"Hey over there!" Spike pointed towards the sky.

Rainbow Dash followed and gaze and saw the falling stars, "It's wonderful... almost magical..!" She breathed as she keep her eyes on the stars rain wide with wonderment.

Falling stars glittering stars lighting up the dark skies leaving a trails of bright lights.

"Quick make a wish!" Spike urged her.

Rainbow Dash looked at him with a skeptical expression, "Make a wish... What for?"

"Well Whatever there are falling stars, your wish supposed to come true!" Spike said.

Shrugging, the blue pegasus clasped her hoofs together and looking towards the falling stars and closed her eyes, *I wish..!* She though.

After a while, Rainbow Dash finally open her eyes.

"Soooo... What did you wish for?" Spike ask.

"I pretty sure that if I told you it wouldn't come true!" Rainbow Dash grinned cheekily.

Spike smile, "You right!"

Rainbow Dash chuckle.


In the next day.

Rainbow Dash sigh to himself as she was sitting on a bench she was perched on near the lake, glittering with the awakened sun and the chirping bird's with the sweet aroma's of spring fluttering everywhere.

"Hello, Rainbow Dash... It's a pleasure to meet you again!" The female pegasus, Tropical said with a smiled as he got bow down and kissed Rainbow Dash's hoofs gently.

"What the hell... I toll you before not kiss my hoofs?" Rainbow Dash yelled jumping away from Tropical.

"Oh my apologies Dash-kun I didn't mean to frighten you again... It's just you are so beautiful I couldn't help myself I really sorry!" The female pegasus, Tropical said in a dreamy tone.

"I'm toll you before... I'm NOT A FRICKING LESBIAN... NOW SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT ME BEING A FRICKING LESBIAN!" Rainbow Dash yelled with flame come to her eyes.

Tropical low herself down to the ground on fear, "O... okay... I'm not going... to bother you again!"

Rainbow Dash then fly off.


Back at Ponyvillage someone wearing a dark cap who cover all it body was spreading a dirty rumors on everyone even about, Rainbow Dash sexuality, "Hey did you pony know!"

The mysterious figures whispered to the two mare Bon Bon and and Heartstrings aka Lyra, "She as kissing moments with Applejack outside of park where the fillies play... So she is a lesbian and a cruel pony showing that to our future fillies!"

Lyra and Bon Bon gasped and ran off to spread it. The mysterious figures smile and walk away.

Even the teen dragon, Spike got the vicious rumor about Rainbow Dash, he got pissed off, "Who would make up such a viscous lie... WHO?" He said holding , Bon Bon on the air.

"I do not know... I did not catch to see who was... we did not want to hurt, Rainbow Dash or anything... We sorry!" Bon Bon said on fear as the teen dragon, Spike lift her.

"It truth... we really do not want to hurt her!" Heartstrings aka Lyra said.

The teen dragon, Spike Gently low Bon Bon down and left in a huff.


Rainbow Dash arrive got back to a quiet ponyvillage, "Hey where is everypony?" She asked herself walking up to the center of the town.

Scootaloo saw her favorite blue pegasus walking around, she was going to say hi to her but she was pulled by somepony to the bushes, it was Snips and Snail.

"Don't go near Rainbow Dash if you don't want to be raped with her!" Snips whisper to Scootaloo.

"What you talking about?" Scootaloo ask.

"She is a lesbian!" Snails said on he goofy voice.

"Rainbow Dash is not a lesbian she straight!" Scootaloo said as she pushing Snips and Snails away for her and walk away for them.


Spike was walking in the forest still mad about that horrible rumors, "She's not a lesbian is she?" He said himself as he walked out there confused, "What I saying... of course she not!"

Rainbow Dash land to the forest and walked on a tree who was on the grass no too fall of a small lake,*Mm... I wonder why I act so soft with Spike last night?* She walked right into some one, "Ow...?" Her eyes went wide open, "S... Spike?"

Spike seen that he blue pegasus friend was blushing, "Hey Rainbow... sorry for ask you this but... are you really are a lesbian?" He said lowing he head ready to be hit.

Rainbow Dash was in silence for few moments before laughed at her dragon friend, "No I'm actually attracted to boys... liking girls as friends is fine but having a boyfriend would make me happy!" She said as she rise, Spike head up, "Why you asked that question?"

Spike rubbed the back of he head as he looked away, "Cause somepony is spreading the rumors even more far!"

"Why it do that?" Rainbow Dash whisper to herself.

Rainbow Dash sat down by the tree that was not far to a small lake on the forest and Spike joined her, they looked at the blue sky.

Spike looked at his pegasus friend eyes, "Your eyes sparkle... they look beautiful!" He swallowed hard remembering that, Rainbow Dash hate any pony contemplating her eyes.

Rainbow Dash leaned in and whispered, "Just our little secret!"

Spike was going to ask but he was cut a he felt his slips be pecked. He couldn't help himself to give in.

They kissed for few minute, the blue pegasus stop kissing and departed without a word but leaving her dragon friend with a high blush on the cheeks.


Rainbow Dash was walking to the empty park of Ponyvillage with a blush, *I... just kiss Spike... Maybe is that... I start to have feelings for him?* She though.

The mysterious figures past to the blue pegasus side and seen her with a blush on her face, "Blushing because your farm girlfriend body is so hot you whore?"

Rainbow Dash eyes narrowed to the mysterious figures, "Did you make up that horrible rumor about me?" She asked walking up too the mysterious figures.

The mysterious figures laughed, "I never like you or your stupid speed!"

Rainbow Dash grabbed by the collar of the cape, she stronger than she looks, "With your voice I'm pretty sure you are a girl!"

The mysterious figures smirked, "Going to rape me to cheat over your farm girlfriend?"

Rainbow Dash let go to the mysterious figures and went back to her walking.

Rainbow Dash sat on a bench, *Man she did spread that rumor... I'm going to kill that bitch!* She groan.


Spike sat on he bed with a smile after the kiss he have with, Rainbow Dash.

Twilight Sparkle looked at her dragon brother, "So... why so smiling?"

Spike snap out of his dream word and blushed, Rainbow Dash we just kissed!" He said with a goofy smile.

Twilight laughed, "Really who?"

Spike got mad, "We we both got kissing to each other!"

Twilight just smiled, "I need a proof!"

Spike face palm and sigh, "You know... you started to act like Trixie you know that!"

Twilight knew that he was right and he can prove that, Rainbow Dash is not a lesbian. Twilight sigh, "Fine...!" She walk away for her dragon brother.


Author's Note: I think this chapter will such is the only I could think about. Anyway hope Spike can help, Rainbow Dash over all this rumors problem.