• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 867 Views, 14 Comments

Journeys - The Crazed Werewolf

  • ...
2
 14
 867

Applejack

Applejack was furious. And worried. It had been fifteen minutes since Apple Bloom had stormed out of the house and into the night. Applejack thought back to the painful memory of her parents death. It had been at night. Apple Bloom had only been an infant at the time.

She picked up her phone and dialed Apple Bloom's number. She didn't pick up the first time, so Applejack tried again. This time she heard a noise coming from Apple Bloom's room and went to look and saw her sisters phone on her bed. Now Applejack was really worried. If Apple Bloom got lost, or worse, hurt, she wouldn't have a way of getting help. Applejack called Pinkie Pie.

"Hey, Pinkie, is Apple Bloom there," Applejack said, "we kinda had a fight and now she has left the ol' homestead."

"Ok, let me know if you see her." Applejack said before hanging up. She dialed another number.

"Uh, sorry to wake you Rarity" Applejack said apologetically, " has Apple Bloom shown up at your house? She hasn't. All right ah'll let you know when she turns up."

Next she called Rainbow Dash. From the sound coming from Rainbow's side of the line it sounded like Scootaloo was beating Rainbow at the newest Daring Do videogame. She couldn't call Fluttershy, she had gone on a romantic weekend with her boyfriend, Discord. Calling Twilight was also a bad idea, she would likely have an anxiety attack and Applejack didn't want to be responsible for that. After thinking for a while Applejack dialed a number from memory.

"Sunset ah hope ah didn't wake you but Apple Bloom and ah had an argument and know she has run off. Ah've called Pinkie, Rarity and Rainbow. None of them have seen her." Applejack said into the phone, "oh, she's there? Don't let her leave, ah'll be there shortly."

"Well if you think that's best. How does ten sound?" Applejack said, "ah better call Pinkie and tell her to Limestone call off the search. Ah know I can be a little protective of my sister. Can you tell that I love her? Thank you."

Applejack hung up the phone and sighed. She was glad that Apple Bloom was somewhere safe with someone she trusted. Applejack looked out the window into the night. She didn't let others know but nighttime frightened her. Her parents had had their fatal car accident at night, Apple Bloom had only been an infant at the time.

Author's Note:

I don't enjoy writing Applejack or any of the Apple family. I never feel like I get the accent right.