• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 869 Views, 14 Comments

Journeys - The Crazed Werewolf

  • ...
2
 14
 869

Rarity

"Hold still darling," Rarity said, "you'll ruin the look if you keep fidgeting."

They were in Rarity's studio, which had begun life as a spare bedroom, but Rarity had convinced her parents to let convert the mostly unused space into a place where she could let her muse reign free. There were bolts of cloth stacked in one corner, clippings from various fashion magazines lined the walls. Tho was her space.

"I'm not comfortable in these clothes." Rainbow said.

"Aw, you look adorable." Aria said, which caused Indigo Zap to chortle.

"Why are you two my friends again?" Rainbow asked rhetorically.

"You know you love us Dashie." Indigo said, "so who is the lucky boy this time? Thunderlane or Soarin?"

Scootaloo suddenly looked up from her video game.

"Thunderlane?" she asked, " I thought you were dating Soarin."

Rainbow blushed.

"Can we just get this over with." Rainbow said in a low growl, the sooner I get out of here the sooner I can avoid unnecessary questions."

"Then hold still RAINBOW DASH!" Rarity said.

Rarity was finally able to get Rainbow to hold still long enough to get her dress fitted, Rainbow then left with her sister and Aria and Indigo. Rarity decided to take a break and poured herself a cup of chamomile tea. She sat sipping it when she heard laughter, it sounded like her sister, and a boys voice. Rarity knew that her parents wouldn't be thrilled if Sweetie Belle had brought a boy over while they weren't home. They were still adjusting to Rarity's relationship with Applejack. She looked at the pictures thumb tacked to one of the cork boards on the wall. One of her favorite photos was of Applejack dressed like Jessica Rabbit. Rarity had convinced Applejack to allow Photo Finish to do a professional style photo shoot.

"Sweetie, darling, you know mom's rules about brining boys home when they aren't here." Rarity said getting up. Opening the door she saw a couple tail turn the corner and Sweetie Belle was chasing it.

"Sweetie, what's going on?" Rarity asked.

Sweetie Belle stopped and turned toward her older sister.

"Twilight and her parents went to look at a college up in Manehatten this weekend, and they asked me if I would watch Spike." Sweetie Belle said as she bent over to pick up Spike, "and who could say no this face."

"Ok, just keep it down-," Rarity's phone began to ring, she reached into her pocket and saw that it was her father. She held up one finger signaling to Sweetie Belle to give her one moment, "Hello father. Yes. She is. You will. Ok we'll see you when you get home." Rarity put her phone back in her pocket. Before looking at Sweetie Belle.

"Mother and Father were invited to a party being held by the Spoon family tonight, so it's just us tonight." Rarity said., would you like it if I ordered a pizza dear?"

"Pineapple and pepperoni?" Sweetie Belle asked, her face lighting up.

"But of of course, darling." Rarity said, smiling at her younger sister.

"Yay!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed before chasing Spike once more around the house.
Rarity watched her sister and the adorable puppy play when she got an idea and went into her studio. When she came back out she was holding a soft yellow piece of cloth.

"Come here Spike,"Rarity said. She then proceeded to fold the cloth and tie it around the puppy's neck like a bandana.