• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 867 Views, 14 Comments

Journeys - The Crazed Werewolf

  • ...
2
 14
 867

Lost...

"First you leave your family behind to go learn magic as Princess Celestia's student," Sunburst snarled, "then you run away from Equestria only to to return to steal Princess Twilight's crown? You have some nerve showing your face here!"

Starlight looked at Sunburst in shock, this was a side of him she had never seen before. Sunset on the other hand was on the verge of tears.

"I was ecstatic when I earned my cutie mark and was accepted to Celestia's school, it meant that I could be with my big sister again! But when I got there I learned that you had run away the day before." Sunburst continued, "I felt betrayed, and you broke dad's heart."

Sunset couldn't take it, she turned and ran, a trail of tears behind her. Starlight wanted to chase after her, to comfort her friend. But, there was something she needed to do first. She turned to face Sunburst.

"How. Could. You. Do. That. To. Your. Own. Sister?" Starlight seethed, " she came here to see you and to apologize. You have no idea what she has been through and you throw her away like an old candy wrapper?"

Sunburst was at a loss for words. He had thought that he would never Sunset again. And when he had he had been carried away by his emotions. He hadn't thought about what he was saying.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those things." Sunburst said.

I'm not the one you should be apologizing too." Starlight said.

==================================

Shining Armor found Sunset crying on one of the balconies overlooking the city. He could tell that she had been crying.

"Everything ok Sunset?" he asked.

"Sunburst hates me. Everybody probably hates me." Sunset said.

"That's not true, Sunset." Shining said, "Twilight doesn't hate you, in fact she thinks of you as a friend. She told Cadence and I what you did, both during the fall formal and against the Sirens, and we don't hate you either. Come with me, I want to introduce you to somepony."

Shining Armor led down the hall and into the nursery. Cadence was inside playing with a young foal. Both Cadence and the foal turned and looked at the new comers. The foal held our her forelegs toward Shining Armor.

"Bada!" she said.

"Sunset, meet Flurry Heart." Shining Armor said, "she doesn't hate you."

Flurry looked at Sunset, then at her father before looking back at Sunset. Then, much to Sunsets surprise Flurry spread her wings and flew over to Sunset, landing on her back and burying her face onto Sunset's mane. Both Cadence and Shining Armor grinned.

"Sunset can we talk?" Sunburst asked nervously from the door to the nursery.

Sunset turned and saw Sunburst standing in the doorway, Starlight was standing behind him. Upon seeing Sunburst, Flurry cooed excitedly and the flew to him and landed on him and hugged his neck.

"Not so tight little one." he said.

Shining Armor and Cadence left the room, taking Flurry with them. As soon as they had left Starlight ushered both Sunset and Starburst into the nursery, closing the door behind her.

Author's Note:

This arc will end Journeys but I have two more stories/chapters for this arc planned. So stay tuned.

I had given some thought to tie this series in with the events of A Spoon for a Princess, since Flurry Heart was in this story, I still might. I don't know.

As always I appreciate questions and comments.