• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 867 Views, 14 Comments

Journeys - The Crazed Werewolf

  • ...
2
 14
 867

The Diner

Applejack arrived at the diner shortly before 10. She saw Sunsets car parked on the side of the street next to the diner. She walked inside and say Sunset and her sister seated at a blithe facing the door. Sunset was seated closest to the aisle while Apple Bloom was seated next to the window. They both waved Applejack over.

"Hey Sunset, morning Sugarcube." Applejack said taking a seat opposite of them. The waitress walked over and asked Applejack what she would like to drink as she put a cup of coffee in front of Sunset and a glass of chocolate milk in front of Apple Bloom.

"Coffee please, no cream or sugar." Applejack said, " where do we begin?"

"Why don't you start AJ." Sunset said.

"Apple Bloom, ah'm sorry about the way ah acted yesterday," Applejack said, "ah know I can be overprotective 'specially of you, but since ma and pa died a I've been afraid of losin' you and Big Mac."

Sunset could tell that Applejack was trying to hold back the tears. She reached across the table and gave her friends hand a gentle squeeze.

"Ah know that you are growin' up no matter how much ah may or may not like it, you won't be a kid forever." Applejack went on. Apple Bloom sat in silence, she couldn't remember her parents, she had been an infant when they had died.

"AJ, ah know that you miss ma and papa, and that you've had to raise me. But like you said Ah'm getting older." Apple Bloom said, "ah know that there will be times that ah need my big sister, but ah also need to experience things on my own."

Sunset was impressed with how mature Apple Bloom was acting, it had only been a year since the Anon-A-Miss incident.

"Ah have an idea sugarcube," Applejack said, "ah'll cut you some slack, and treat you more like your age, and you try not to grow up too fast."

"Deal." Apple Bloom said. She looked at her sister with tears in her eyes. Sunset hadn't realized how close the two apple sister were. She had been an only child back in Equestria and had been fiercely independent even when she had been Princess Celestia's student.

"Hey, what do you two have planned for the rest of the day?" Sunset asked.

"Nothin' really." Applejack said' "why?"

"Want to hang out, just the three of us?" Sunset said, "I never had a sister or a brother for that matter when I was growing up."

"Sure!" Apple Bloom said, "you're an honorary Apple sister!"

They had just placed their orders for food, when all three of them got a text from Rainbow Dash. The three of them all shared a look of surprise as They read the message.

Author's Note:

This story ends the first arc in this story. This arc is:

Apple Bloom
Applejack
The Diner.

There will be more stories put here that are Bart of the same continuity but are shorts and not full length stories. The next one I have planned is a one shot about the Pie family. Stay tuned.