• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 555 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Hold the Pineapple (Audio Files) - MuseoSansPony



Shortly before the end Pineapple Calzone tries to escape the Calzone Crime Family by going to the MoM, but no pony gets out of the Calzone Family alive.

  • ...
4
 7
 555

Audio Log #006: Troubled Waters

\\**//CLICK\\**//

**slow constant sloshing of water**

Ok, ok, I’m ok. I’m just receiving likely illegal Tribal gifts from the Zebra Lands. Equestria’s enemy...n-no big deal. **hyperventilating**

**rushing water as a boat breaks the surface**

Sweet Celestia!

**splashing as the boat lands on the water surface**

(Razukin) **Accented** Well, I’m here. What? The bastard couldn't even show himself?

N-no, just me.

(Razukin) **Accented** Waste of the price of the damned shaman. I risked censure for this!

I’m P-Pineapple C-Calzone.

(Razukin) **Accented** Pineapple in a calzone? Yuck. Don’t ever introduce yourself to a Tappahani.

Hehe. So...um you got the stuff? The...uh..T-Tribal Gifts?

(Razukin) **Accented** Right, right. Mustn't stay too long.

**thud**thud**thud**

(Razukin) **Accented** There, hopefully that will be enough for your employer.

F-Father-in-law.

(Razukin) **Accented** Whatever.

So this is it?

**slowly approaching boat sounds**

(Razukin) **Accented** Yes, the drug is regulated as much in my lands as in yours. It is better to ship in parts and combine at the destination. Your employer has ponies and stripes capable of making the drug for the pink one.

(Unknown Pony) **magically enhanced** WHO GOES THERE!?

(Razukin) **Accented** Shit a patrol! Waxren, instruct the currents to get us to shore.

What?!

**Splush**Sloosh**Splush**

**incomprehensible gargling of water**

\\**//FEEDBACK\\**//

\\**//STATIC\\**//

**ERROR**REMAINDER CORRUPT**ERROR**

\\**//FEEDBACK\\**//

\\**//STATIC\\**//

\\**//CLICK\\**//

Author's Note:

Anypony confused about the Zebra Shaman stuff, read Homelands. I borrow from that for the lore of Zebras.