• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 555 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Hold the Pineapple (Audio Files) - MuseoSansPony



Shortly before the end Pineapple Calzone tries to escape the Calzone Crime Family by going to the MoM, but no pony gets out of the Calzone Family alive.

  • ...
4
 7
 555

Audio Log #010.5: Pineapple Calzone Gets Eighty-Sixed

\\**//FEEDBACK\\**//

(Eighty-Six) Stop feeling sorry for yourself. My lovely morsel wouldn’t want that of us.

Huh?

(Eighty-Six) You know what I mean.

(Pumpkin Cake) chin up cousin.

So that means the investigation wasn’t real?

(Pumpkin Cake) Unfortunately not, memories borrowed from me were used to make the persona of Pineapple. So I’ve been kicking around in here too. Guess I was some coping mechanism. I have no clue what I’m talking about.

(Dr. Proselytize) That’s my doing. I used a bit of my own memories to try to stabilize the imprint after it started fracturing. Looks like it did more harm than good.

Yeah, I’m talking to myself. **sniffle**

(Eighty-Six) So what now?

I don’t know. **sob**sniffle** I just wanted answers and now Veggie is gone.

(Dr. Proselytize) Well if that explosion was what I think it was, Equestria is gone too.

(Pumpkin Cake) Not really helping Doc.

(Dr. Proselytize) Well that green glow is baelfire radiation. If we don’t get some radaway soon we’ll be as dead as Mrs. Calzone.

I’m not strong enough. **sniffle** Maybe I should just die here.

(Eighty-Six) You might not be, but I am. And I have a goal.

What?

(Eighty-Six) The Calzones must die. They sent me into an ambush. Yeah they rescued me, but then they stripped me of who I was because I was a liability. I know the Cazones took care of King Pin, but the Calzones are just as bad...they took his underlings in. And Three Cheese made the order to make you. They all will pay for what they did to me. This will be the only time I ever ask nicely for something: May I have my body back?

But, killing is bad. Can’t we just arrest them?

(Eighty-Six) Sometimes you need to kill for the greater good. My vendetta aside, the calzones are not good ponies, zebras and the like. The Equestria–

(Dr. Proselytize) I believe it would be a wasteland now.

(Eighty-Six) The Wasteland would be better off without them. Knowing them they had a contingency for armagedom. The Calzones are like cockroaches. This won’t stop them.

Fine, but only kill Calzones...er...or other bad ponies.

(Eighty-Six) I get the feeling you won’t let me do anything otherwise. First true love and now a conscience. If Chrysalis could see me now.

Ok then.

\\**//SILENCE\\**//

**now sounding like Eighty-Six** Yeah, Doc Prosely was right I should get out of the city. **gagging sound** Sorry, Pineapple, but I don’t like your choice of accessories. **magic sound**snap**magic sound** Don’t worry, my morsel, I will see you to a proper re–

\\**//FEEDBACK\\**//

**OUT OF SPACE**

\\**//CLICK\\**//

Author's Note:

awe man I'm on a role with these. 3 in one night. Time for the epilogue.