• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 555 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout: Equestria – Hold the Pineapple (Audio Files) - MuseoSansPony



Shortly before the end Pineapple Calzone tries to escape the Calzone Crime Family by going to the MoM, but no pony gets out of the Calzone Family alive.

  • ...
4
 7
 555

Audio Log #010: The End of the Delusion

\\**//CLICK\\**//

\\**//FEEDBACK\\**//

**hyperventilating**

Ok, ok, ok I know this is crazy. Sorry, Pumpkin for again using this a diary. I’ve lost time. Like I told Veggie about the voices and the dreams...then nothing. If the calendar is to be believed, I’ve been out a week.

**hyperventilating**

Worse still, I know why. I listened to a recording I must have taken at Dr. Proselytize’s office. He’s a psychiatrist working for the MoP. Veg recommended him. Oh Luna no.

He put me unconscious. He conspired with Three Cheese. He’s a Calzone.

I’m, I’m being gaslighted for some reason. I need to know why.

**hyperventilating**

I-I...um, I have a gun. Small caliber, 1 bullet. I’m not shooting to kill, injure maybe. If he won’t answer my questions.

I can’t believe it has come to this. **gulp**magic sound**

**minute of trotting**door slamming open**

Three Cheese! Sh-show yourself! You’ve got some questions to answer!

(Veggie Calzone) Piney? What’s wrong?

Veg, where is your father?

(Veggie Calzone) Caldonia for business. We are meeting him there tomorrow. Please, put the gun down. Let’s talk like civil ponies.

Civil ponies don’t get in bed with Equestria’s enemy. Civil ponies don’t import and sell illicit drugs. Civil ponies don’t brainwash ponies!

(Veggie Calzone) My love, please. There is more to this then you know.

You say you love me, but how do I know it's real. Dr. Proselytize, whom you recommended ,did something to me. How do I know what’s real anymore?!

(Veggie Calzone) You do love me, I do love you. That is real. I made sure that remained after.

After what?

(Veggie Calzone) Hoofington.

**BWOOOOOOOOOOM**Lound rolling rumble**Shattering of glass**single gun shot**

(Veggie Calzone) EAhhh! **thud**

No Veggie! Nononononononononono. I didn’t mean to.

(Veggie Calzone) **weakly** Its ok love bug **cough** I forgive you. **cough**sob** I’m sorry, I wish it didn’t play out this way.

V-Veggie… **tink**tink**tink**

**trotting on broken class**

(Veggie Calzone) **weakly** You went to Hoofington. **cough** Yes, you were delivering research on **cough** megaspells to a zebra contact. **sob** You saw it as a way to **cough**wince** to end the war. **coughing fit** C.A.R.E.

What?

(Veggie Calzone) Communally Assured Reciprocal Existence. **cough**cough**wince**sob** That way we could be together. **sob**sniffle** Away from my father and his **cough** vile organization.

**through tears** Who was I?

(Veggie Calzone) **weakly** You were the most beautiful pony I ever saw. **cough**cough**cough**sob** A changeling. Assassin of the Calzones. **sob** More than just the way changelings feed. **cough** True love.

Ch-changeling?

(Veggie Calzone) **weakly** My sweet love bug. **cough** Eighty-Six. **long exhale of breath**

**though tears** Veggie? No...I’m sorry.

\\**//FEEDBACK\\**//

Author's Note:

not the end of the log, but the feedback goes on long enough that whomever is editing the log in the future cut it in half.