• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 3,872 Views, 92 Comments

The Beginning - TheDragonSage



Naruto and sasuke after failing to save the world, with everything, but still managed to seal away kagyua away for good, but in the process became immortal and recreated the world

  • ...
6
 92
 3,872

Chapter 1 The Shining Moon

CHAPTER 1 - The Shining Moon

-prologue-

Tonight, for some reason wasn't right, for some strange reason, the dark sky and stars seemed to be losing its beauty, they looked dull, as if someone was taking the light out of them, sasuke didn't like it, in fact the only time he ever remembered something like this, was before when alicorns weren't in control of the sun and moon, back before equestria didn't exist, all the way back till the pony tribes era, back when a group of unicorns had to do the job.

Over the years, naruto and him, have been told to fillies and colts about their tale as a story, which turned into history, which became legends, then believed to be nothing more than myths, to the point no one really remembers them, during these times, which they earned the names yin yang deitys, a force thats impossible to exist without the other.

Naruto was a bright light while he was the swallowing darkness, naruto was the scorching sun while he was the cool moon, naruto, his only best friend and rival, was the physical yang with abilities of healing and large chakra supply, while he was the spiritual yin with abilities of illusion and chakra control, while naruto took time to assemble his sealing art, he took time to work on time/space art.

Over the years many things happened, both times were happy, upset, or straight up furious, the Alicorns and Draconequus have been to war simply because one side believed them to be too uptight and serious while the other claimed that they messing up the balance.

It was to the point that there was only survivors to this war were celestia and baby luna that were left to fend for themselves, same for a certain draconequus, though he didn't have anyone, the animals would run and the other races were either too scared or would just laugh, this scenario was just too much like naruto, except this one comes from a family of chaos magic users and didn’t have a demon in him.

Now here comes the better part, the ponies have finally put aside their differences and united under a banner of the two last Alicorns, they all became friendly with each other, though he could feel increasingly amout of jealousy, and even then sasuke didn’t want to intervene with history.

The griffins have improved themselves, to the point where they have established one of the griffins to be their King.

The Changlings would start trying to steal as much love as possible, looks like naruto’s hope that they learned to share has certainly failed.

And what happened next certainly peeked his interest, before starswirl the bearded and the other pillars were sent to limbo with the pony of shadows, they planted a seed in a place where still had the slightest amout of chakra, the everfree forest.

From there the seed grew to the point it was then called the tree of harmony, which created instead of fruits, but six elemental stones that could rival even the 5 treasure tools of the sage of six paths.

He was sad to see that one of only Alicorns has turned to darkness out of jealousy, and was banished to the moon, which sasuke thought that was ironic, it seemed as if people enjoyed making the moon a prison.

Then he decided, it was enough, when nightmare moon returned, he and naruto would also return, he told naruto of this and he agreed, this was enough hiding, its time to out in the open.

-prologue end-

-Thousand years later-

“Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together, and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used her unicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for the kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of ponies. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The ponies relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but shunned and slept through her beautiful night. One fateful day, the younger unicorn refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked mare of darkness: Nightmare Moon. She vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the most powerful magic known to ponydom: the Elements of Harmony. Using the magic of the Elements of Harmony, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her permanently in the moon. But permanently was not what Nightmare Moon had in mind. Before her defeat, she announced that one day she will return, along with her conquest for eternal night. The elder sister however had a prophecy of her own. When Nightmare Moon returns one mysterious pony will use the powers of harmony and will be powerful enough to defeat Nightmare Moon once and for all and restore peace and harmony to the land once more. At the mean time, the elder sister took on responsibility for both sun and moon and harmony has been maintained in Equestria for generations to come”.

It started out in the voice of sasuke, which turned to naruto’s and the last line turned into a voice of a violet pony, with purple eyes, even darker shade of purple and pink, and mostly bluish purple Mann’s and tail, who was laying by a tree in the grass, she laid there thinging, she looked up to the sky and said out loud,“elements of harmony,...where have I heard that before,”.

(Theme songs)

Twilight walked along one of the roads of cantorlot to get to the tower that was given to her, a place to live, by her mentor, princess celestia, the pony that raises and lowers the sun and moon, the pony that taught her everything's she knew.

As of now, she's going to her tower, to search where she heard of the “Elements of Harmony,” however, on her way to the tower, She was approached by three Unicorns, the one was a white with pink mane, other was blue with white and darker blue mane, and last one was yellow and had turquoise mane.

“Here you are twilight, moondancer is having a little get together at west castle courtyard, so you wanna come,” said the white unicorn, while all three leaned forward at he last bit.

Twilight, who had social skills of a rock, politely said,“sorry girls, I would love to, but I have a lot of studying to do, so bye,” she smiled and ran past them, the trio watch her go while the white unicorn turned to the hello one and said,“does she do anything that isn’t study,” she rhetorically asked, while simultaneously answered it,”I think she is more interested in books than friends,” they turned Andrey ran.

If twilight heard them she didn’t show it, still running she asked herself,”elements of harmony, I know I heard of it somewhere,” she last by a few ponies, completely ignoring them, when they waved.

She ran to the tower that she lived in, while inside spike, a baby purple dragon, with a present in his claws, started heading to the door to head to moondancer’s party, all of he sudden, twilight slammed the door open hitting spike in the process.

”spike, spi~ke, spike,” called out twilight with the third call looking at spike, the one in question sat up holding his head, while the present he had somehow got stuck to his tail.

Twilight, who already made sure he was ok, went to the book selves and telling him,“quick, find me the book about predictions and prophecies,” twilight notices the gift on his tell, and curiously asks him,“whose that for,” spike finally notices the present, impaled to his tail, take it off and said,“it was a gift to moondancer, but now,” on that moment a ripped off teddy bear fell to the floor.

”oh spike, you know we don’t have time for this sort of things,” said twilight, while knocking books off from a pile.

“But were on a break,” Spike pointed out, twilight who didn’t answer simply started using her magic and pulled several books from her shelve, each time when she saw the title.

“It’s right here,” called out spike from the ladder on the shelve holding out a book, twilight using her magic, pulled the book along with spike, to her while she read the title, and looked satisfied, in it she read out the elements of harmony and the prophecy of how she would return on the the longest day in a thousand years.

Immediately she told spike to right a letter to the princess saying, she after a minute received a letter stating that she must stop reading those dusty books and gave her a task to go to Ponyville to check the preparations.

While they were traveling to Ponyville via chariot pulled by the royal pegasus guards in the pocket dimension built by the yin yangs, by utilizing the technique called telescope jutsu (which is basically a crystal ball that was used by the third hokage ).

Naruto was laughing his butt off when the princess told her student about the dusty books, but that wasn’t the cause of his laughter, it was her face when he heard the comment.

Sasuke simply rolled his eyes at naruto, they continued watching from her in the farm to the nightmare moon, while both crying, what went wrong when pinky sang.

But sasuke and naruto both knew that the elements will help cleanse the physical side of Luna, but as for the mental side, the elements can do so much, so sasuke decided to assist her by going to Luna mindscape.

In Luna’s mind

The good thing, in sasuke’s opinion is that the minescape no matter how much time passes, hundreds of hours could pass and it would still be a second in reality.
And that is a very good thing, because ever since the nightmare took control of Luna this place became like a maze where Luna is trapped and her magic being taken.

After a while he made it to the middle and found a blue alicorn crying on the floor surrounded by darkness, with the sand floor as the floor.

Sasuke sighed, not happy at the sight, he walked over to her, and knelt down, he sat there for a second until he placed a hand on her shoulder.

Luna’s perspective

Luna was crying, for how long, she couldn’t say, it felt like years since, she could remember when she had control of her body, she blamed herself of what she almost did to celestia.

Then, she felt something on her shoulder, she was so surprised she stopped crying for a second, she turned to her visited, and widened her eyes.

It was something she never saw before, it had pale skin, no hair except his black mane, no tail whatsoever, he seemed to be bipedal, judging from his body structure.

Its eyes, were propably, the most terrifying and fascinating things she saw, they were all purple with rings surrounding the pupil, and by his smell and figure, it was a he.

Then she saw in his palm was a picture of a moon, now she was confuse why would he have that mark, she didn’t think it was a cutie mark simply because it’s not on his plank, and he is not a pony.

then she remembered something, in books of legends, it also meant, yin, YIN, this guy was YIN, one of the two gods that created the world, the dark side, master of illusions, healer of minds.

“you know, i never was one for conforting, that is usually naruto’s job, but specifically wanted to meet you, i know you regret everything you did to celestia, and even now they have cleansed your physical taint, but tell me, are you ready to go back, because i can help you with that,” he spoke, luna’s eyes widened, in a quiet voice she asked,”is this true,” sasuke smiled and nodded, with her question answered, he placed his hand on her forehead and felt his mark on his palm shine, she could see how the darkness and the maze disappearing into ablivion.

“luna could feel how she was being pulled out of her mind, before she went, she faced Yin, and said,”thank you, Yin,”, after her heard his title, he chuckled and said,” call me sasuke,”.

Author's Note:

Yes, the second is in, normally for most fiction in FIMfiction or FanFiction one is pretty common, now as you can see I’m gonna try to do every Wednesday, if I couldn’t, it either means, I am grounded, very busy at school, or I am searching for more inspiration, if I lost interest I’ll simply write it out.
Now I received a lot of help, like the title, summary and all the sort, all I’d like to say is Thank You Soooo Much
Good day, and till next time

Also do you want me to make a chapter on every episode or skip over to the important stuff? This is a vote.