• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 3,871 Views, 92 Comments

The Beginning - TheDragonSage



Naruto and sasuke after failing to save the world, with everything, but still managed to seal away kagyua away for good, but in the process became immortal and recreated the world

  • ...
6
 92
 3,871

Chapter 4 ~ The Best Night Ever

Chapter 4 ~ The Best Night Ever

*Canterlot Castle*

Sasuke and naruto both continued to deadpan, why...where had they gone wrong, he made sure to make this race to be like normal people, and they knew for sure there wasn’t anyone in their past sing out randomly...right?

They looked calm now, but inside sasuke’s eyes were twitching and naruto was anime crying, they watched as the main six have entered the building before they split, leaving behind a sad dragon.

They were now coming Inside, naruto also for some reason decided to create a fake history of them being nobles.

They have already transformed into the nobles they have been disguised as, it used to be just a simple illusion, well for sasuke, naruto, for some reason because he had so much chakra he managed to to be able to shape shift, which sasuke also gained over time since their chakra continuously grows.

They have also created themselves a artificial bodies to possess like a puppet, similar like Kankuro did with his puppets, though as of now they weren’t using it.

Naruto’s disguise was simply him orange skin, sun kissed blonde mane and tail, him having sapphire eyes, he decided to remove the whiskers since that would attract attention, which at the end gave himself a cutie mark picture of a Yang symbol of the yin and yang. (basically the yang, white piece of the yin yang symbol)

Sasuke’s was basically the dark version, indigo skin, very similar to luna’s, raven black mane and tail, charcoal black eyes, which also had to hide his rinnegan through contact glance, and finally to complete the look added the yin cutie mark, opposite of his rival.

They have already climbing the stair to the princess of the sun, and both of them twitching when HEARING what sounded like ANOTHER SONG.

Naruto sees all these ponies shaking hoofs with celestia and one of the main six, twilight sparkle, he couldn’t help but deadpan, wasn’t she able to able to talk through letters, via dragon breath, she wanted to spend her night, doing the same thing only in person.

And decided to have some fun, and put on the same smile that all nobles seemed to have, once his hoof was in contact with twilight, shake her hoof as if my life depended on it. (You see what I did there >:))( if you didn’t, just go watch season one final episode and during pinkie’s song, watch twilight.)

Naruto on he outside looked calm with a smile in his face, but on the inside he was dieibg it laughter, the look on her eyes and her hoof pulsing was hilarious.

On sasuke side, he was being busy by talking to the nobles, one colt asked,“so far I think this gala was one of the best, don’t you agree”.

Sasuke in truth didn’t care about it, but to be polite he answered,”I agree, the music is extraordinary, and the food is simply define,”.

The ponies around him all nodded their heads accepting his answer, he was enjoying the gala, though not this way of he noble but because of the main six, he chuckled when he continued.

Naruto who had already set up the traps for his prank that rivaled the day he became Genin, the day where people have roared in anger, wept in tears, and sat in depression.

He has found a place that primarily seller donuts, and found a certain purple dragon, deciding to see what the problem was sat next to him and ordered a donut.

Which after a minute turned to him and asked,” is anything wrong,” spike turning to him saw a blue unicorn (remember this is a noble disguised not their decided horse forms) turning back he sighed and said,”I was hoping tonight I would be able to spent time with my friends, but they all have something they all decided to do,”.

Naruto blinked, is that all, I mean sure that would be unfortunate, but not enough to get depressed over, he chuckled and said,” well if that is a problem why don’t you go see what they are doing, some say this could be one of the worst parties ever while some one of the best,”.

Spike looked at him, confused, wasn’t this known to be the best party in equastria, he was about to question him, when he once again woke up from his gaze he realized he was gone.( IK how “original”)

After what was supposed to be midnight the duo left, though sasuke was confused and voiced his opinion,”I though you were gonna do your pranks,” naruto simply smirked and counted backwards from ten, when it repacked one, it was midnight and all chaos unwrapped.

Ever single ponies that naruto encountered or bumped, which is everyone, or everpony, has been covered in glue and feathers, and all of a sudden all the guards were covered in itching powder, and because they were not allowed to move, they were basically stuck with itches everwhere.

And the castle was covered in waxed flooring so everyone there was slipping like a wet soap, all sasuke did was shake his head, he would never understand naruto’s love for pranks, perhaps it’s a Uzumaki gene, though Karin never did those things, perhaps she had discipline. Uhhhhh whyyyyyy

Author's Note:

Well this is stressful I am being busy as of late, and now I am officially noticing that there are a lack of pony scenes, I’m gonna try and changed that in the next chapter which might be in a month because of testing and other school crap and personal life, see ya Guys (and gals) later.

I don’t own naruto nor MLP