• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 3,869 Views, 92 Comments

The Beginning - TheDragonSage



Naruto and sasuke after failing to save the world, with everything, but still managed to seal away kagyua away for good, but in the process became immortal and recreated the world

  • ...
6
 92
 3,869

Chapter 3 ~ To the Gala

Chapter 3

Kamui Dimension

Naruto was booooored, he and sasuke have been sitting in this dimension for so long that they have already forgotten what fresh air smelled like, and the time sasuke left to luna’s mind didn’t count.

It was the same grassland with him sitting on a chair by a table, on top of the table is a crystal ball used to look up and check the element barriers.

Though sasuke didn’t seem to care, he was meditating to get a better control of his chakra, even though it is already insanely good at it.

He doesn’t even know who to prank, which is what he used to do when he was bored back in the academy days, and what worse is when the BIJUs (1) have already restored their chakra energys’, they were simply just being lazy.

He and his brother in all but blood, have watched the six ponies in interest, interesting things from applejacks stubbornness of harvesting apples to strange ones like seeing the pinkie sense to even the most hilarious ones like when they ran into the poison jokes.

Sasuke sighed, being reminded at how annoyed he was back when naruto created those plants, it was supposed to be just for jokes, until the red haired Dobe (2) decided it would be an actual plant.

Naruto was at this point been playing a game with his knife, he essentially was stabbing the wood on the table inbetween the fingers of his hand, if he won, none of his fingers get hurt, if lost...well he has a healing ability.

Though now naruto was watching twilight looking for a spell to turn a apple into a carriage, all the of the six and the dragon were getting ready going to the gala.

His eyes widened, his mout forming a smirk, he took a breath and yelled,“sasuke get ready,” his long time teammate looked at him from across the land, which is basically a 25 feet away, under a tree.

“What is it,” sasuke questioned, with a bit of curiousity in his voice, he was honestly been waiting when a idea in naruto would appear, though now in the look into his teammates eyes, he wasn’t so sure now.

Naruto giggled. Now that freaked the absolute crap out of sasuke, naruto in all of the times sasuke can remember, naruto NEVER, NEVER ONCE IN IS LIFE, giggled.

“Why not go to the gala ourselves, it would be easy, just create a ticket, disguise ourselves and go right in, but nooo, we are going to prank every single noble in the castle, not even the princesses will be spared,”.

Sasuke deadpanned at him, this was by far taking it much, oh he knew that naruto can do it, but he had hoped beyond belief that naruto was done with pranking.

He sighed, he guessed naruto will probably will never change, but now that he thought about it, it would be nice to see their reactions, both naruto and sasuke had a sadistic smirks on their faces.

There were shadows covering half of the face, which is the upper part, with naruto and sasuke both showing glowing red eyes.

At The Galla

They were in, they both managed to find a home of a noble, with sasuke performing a jutsu to give him fake memories at being in the Galla, taking their forms and tickets, and went straight to the Galla.

When they arrived, by the gates, they were excited with what they planned, of course the party itself was incredibly boring, but they were planning to prank all night, and almost crossed the bridge until they heard music in the distance.

*After the song*

Both the gods were deapanning throughout the song,...seriously where did their creations go wrong, he was pretty sure nether sasuke or him made them have a singing where ever, whenever you are ready song.


1) tailed beasts
2)deadlast or idiot (like Baka)

Author's Note:

Ya, sorry but I was busy with school with testing, and sorry this is so short, and I most likely won’t be able to do this weekly, so I am incredibly sorry if you wanted this weekly, but I can assure you, I am not planning and stopping anytime soon. Chow