• Published 11th Nov 2017
  • 358 Views, 0 Comments

Ending of New Beginnings - TopHat Demon



Time has an end, might as well have story to go with it.

  • ...
 0
 358

Chapter 3

*beep*

*beep*

*be-*

Pixel woke up to the alarm that startled him as it started up. Pressing the button with his magic he got up and popped his back. For some reason the day started off fast. He ate breakfast, got his stuff, and walked to school in only about 15 minutes. This was odd to Pixel. None of his days started out like this, it almost felt it was leading Pixel throughout the day into a specific event. The Spooktacular. The day, even though was going by fast, was good. Pixel’s additude soon brightened throughout the day. By the time school was about to end, time slowed down a bit, upon feeling this Pixel breathed a sigh of relief. All was good, all was right. Pixel walked home with Sunset Cloud that day, well Sunset cloud was flying next to him to be honest.

“So Pixel ready for tonight?” Sunset asked doing miniature flip in the sky. Pixel hesitated for a moment then answered,

“Yeah I’m ready...”

“Hey... whats wrong, you look sad.” She asked lowering down to Pixel’s side.

“Nothing. I just... want to act depressed.”

“Why would you want to do that?” Sunset replied a bewildering look on her face.

“Gotcha, your so gullible.” Pixel said a little chuckle escaping his lips. Sunset cloud nudged Pixel hard, though Pixel was taller than her, she still very strong. As they walked down the road, Pixel could see a little gray shape move towards Pixel in the crowd.

“Pixel!” A little voice cheered! It was Pixel Little sister, Sliverstone. She was an Earthpony, That had a gray coat with cute black glasses and a almost silver mane. “Where have you been?”

“Have I been gone that long. I was just leaving school, apparently they had a school assembly about the spooktacular tonight.” Pixel explained, Silverstone turned to the Pegasus standing next to Pixel, her eyes glittering. “Oh, No...” Pixel sighed expecting the worst.

“What’s your name?” Silverstone asked the Pegasus, Sunset Cloud looked at Pixel, his hoove was over his face, then at his sister.

“My name Is Sunset Cloud.”

“Sunset Cloud... that’s a nice name.” Silverstone continued, “That name is perfect for Pixel!” Pixel got red real fast and started to get embarrassed, and by the looks of it Sunset Cloud was also very embarrassed.

“Wha- no It’s not like that- it’s just that... uh-er... were partners on a project-.” Sunset Cloud sputtered, Pixel told silver stone to go home, it was a bit harsh but there was a good enough reason to get her away. Silverstone laughted loudly as she skipped away.

“Oh goodness I’m sorry, she gets like that when I’m around mares.” Pixel said blushing again.

“Oh I understand.”


6:23, okay only a few more minutes until the spooktacular begins. Pixel and Sunset cloud were behind the bush next to the school, thanks to Pixel the spider Cloud was invisible. A big group of Students were gathered at the door because Pixel also locked the doors. “Okay... so far so good.” Sunset cloud whispered.

“Are you good at acting?” Pixel asked looking at the crowd.

“I was called the drama queen in forth grade, of course I can act.”

“Okay... stick to the plan, and GO!” Sunset Cloud flew off the ground and circled the school careful not to disturb the invisible cloud spider. She called down below to the crowd of ponies,

“Everyone RUN, THERES A GIANT SPIDER ON THE LOOSE!”

The crowd of ponies bagan to laugh but then their faces turned into shock and afriad faces. Pixel disabled the spell and took control of the Spider, he moved the legs to act like it stabbed Sunset Cloud in the heart. According to plan she let out a fake scream as fake blood spilled everywhere. The crowd of ponies gasped and started to scream, some actually started to run away. Sunset Cloud smiled and luaghed loudly,

“WE GOT YOU SO GOOD! Hahaha!”

The crowd gave a “are you serious” look and the. They started to laugh as well, they applauded and some cheered. Pixel teleported on to the roof of the school. Louder applauses erupted as soon as Pixel Teleported onto the roof. He smiled and looked at Sunset Cloud, she was still laughing. He looked down at the crowd and then used his magic to open the door. The crowd went inside the building to party.

“You did good, Pixel.” A new voice sounded, it was Petal Cord. Pixel levitated himself off the roof, and Sunset Cloud floated down silently.

“You should realize that Sunset Cloud made it feel alive, right?” Pixel replied glancing at the Pegasus.

“Oh yes, It was very alive, especially with Sunset cloud as the one who dies... no offense.”

“None taken.” Sunset Cloud explained dumping water, to wash away the fake blood stains, on her head. Pixel turned to the door which was wide open.

“Hey are you guys comming, the party has already started.” Pixel said walking into the school.

*BANG*

Screams came form inside the school as a loud bang sounded. Pixel jumped slightly and looked at Sunset Cloud and Petal cord. They were wearing scared and bewildered faces.

“Come on! We got to help!” Sunset cloud yelled flying into the school building as Petal Cord and Pixel followed.


As they entered the gymnasium, where the party was held, the smell of blood filled the air as more of the screaming grew louder. Pixel saw bodies everywhere, just limp, dead, cold bodies everywhere. Pixel felt something wiz past his ear and he ducked. It felt like a bullet, he looked up at the balcony up there was a pony, a stallion holding an AK-47 on the balcony. He was firing down below into the crowd like a mad pony. Pixel moved and shoved both Petal Cord and Sunset Cloud into a nearby hallway.

“Move now! Get to the cafeteria!” He screamed running down the hallway with The two mares. He burst through the doorway into the cafeteria, a wave of nausea hit Pixel like a brick wall when he saw bloody bodies of Ponies. The ponies in the cafeteria has lost limbs, hooves scattered across the ground and heads of unicorns stuck on the walls. On the wall wrote in blood.

Save Time... Before Time DIEs, walk away from the light into darkness for the ulituamte sacrifice

“I’m going to be sick...” Pixel choked holding his mouth.

Author's Note:

This just got better! Enjoy!!! By the way the SFM cover will be here very soon.

Welcome to Hell.