• Published 11th Nov 2017
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

Ending of New Beginnings - TopHat Demon



Time has an end, might as well have story to go with it.

  • ...
 0
 353

Chapter 4

The two mares that were franticly fallowing behind stopped at the door to the cafeteria. Pixel only hoped they didn’t see the corpses and limbs everywhere, but not abiding to his wish Sunset Cloud let out a squeal of terror. Pixel covered her mouth with his front hoof silencing her, the Pegasus had tears in her eyes and wanted to scream even louder. Petal cord on the other hoof seemed to not have any reaction, just a sickening look on her face. Petal cord silently walked into the bloody room, careful not to step on the corpses.

“Petal cord! What are you doing!” Pixel hissed loudly fallowing her. Sunset Cloud stood by the door. Petal cord reached a certain position and stopped, looking at the wall with the bloody message on it. Pixel reached her and looked at the wall as well. Something was off about it though. The wall seemed like it wasn’t made out of bricks, and the message looked like it was painted on using a paint brush.

“What do you think it is, Pixel?” Petal cord finally said looking back at where Sunset cloud stood.

“I don’t know... “ Pixel replied touching the wall. The wall felt nothing like brick, it made his hoof burn like it was metal heated up to many degrees. “...Ah!... That burned.”

Out of nowhere Pixel, using his magic, teleported a Pistol into his levitation spell. Petal cord didn’t care that Pixel had a gun, she would have done the same thing if she had a gun. “Who’s gun is that?” Sunset Cloud asked hovering above the corpses to where Pixel was standing.

“It’s my Father’s. He is a police officer in manehatten. He is almost never home and always keeps a spare gun in our house just for emergency’s”

“You think this is an emergency? If it is... I believe so.” Petal cord commented backing away from the wall. A click sound as soon as petal cord backed up a foot. “Uh... what was that!?”

Then the entire room lit up in a bright red flash, the room shook and the wall looked like it was starting to melt. Pixel fell and so did the two mares. They screamed as the entire ceiling fell on them.


Pain stabbed Pixel chest as he woke up. The ceiling he was looking up at seemed to still be intact, but it didn’t look like the cafeteria ceiling. He groaned trying to sit up, it hurt even worse when he called out,

“Petal Cord! Ah!... Sunset Cloud! Are you guys okay...”

There was rustling behind Pixel and a slight cough. “Hak! Yeah... I’m okay...” the voice was Petal Cords. He mentally checked the list in his head that Petal cord is alright. There was cry of pain coming from in front of Pixel, he looked to his side and saw a pile of bricks. He could see Sunset’s tail sticking out of the bricks, panicking Pixel lifted the pile of bricks off her and set them down in the corner of the room. Sunset Cloud laid there for a few seconds before moaning in pain. Her forehead was shown bleeding as she tried to sit-up. Pixel looked around the room hopeing to find medical supplies. To his right sat a bag, he opened it up and found bandages there In the front pocket.

“Ok...Sunset Cloud... this might hurt, but it will keep you from dying...” Pixel stated wrapping the bandage around the head carefully. Sunset Cloud let out tiny yelps and moans here and there but she held up just fine.

“Where do you think we are?” Petal Cord asked looking around the room. The room seemed like the same size of the cafeteria, except there was no furniture, no chairs, no tables, just an empty room. The light in the room was bright like in a science lab. There were glass windows, but they were a bit too hard to see through.

“I don’t know...But it seems... almost familiar to me.” Pixel replied standing up. Pixel scratched his head as he tried to remember what this room reminded him of. Nothing, nothing came to mind. Sunset Cloud fluttered her wings a little to flap around the room.

“This room is so... weirdly, comfortably warm in this situation. There are no air ducts to be seen on the ceiling or on the walls.” Sunset concluded landing next to Petal Cord. Sunset Cloud saw the bag lying in the middle of the floor, and looked inside it. “Is this your bag Pixel?”

“Uh... maybe... oh yah, it is mine. Before we wondered up here I grabbed a bag, don’t know what was in it but I was hopeing for some snacks.”

“Wow! You got the snack part right!” Sunset cloud said pulling out a chocolate chip cookie and eating it. As she was munching down on the cookie, Pixel rolled his eyes and leaned his back against the wall. Another Click could be heard and wall started to shake and move. Pixel jumped away from the wall and watched as the wall reveled a stairway down. The stairwell was dark, pitch black.

“Ooooh. that’s dark,” Pixel stated walking over to the bag. He pulled out a flashlight and tested to see it it works, he then walked to the stairway again and shined the flashlight down. It led to about ten feet before there was darkness again. Petal cord looked down the stairway, with Sunset cloud just behind her.

“What do you think is down there...?” Sunset Cloud asked, Pixel went to get the backpack and strapped it to his back. Petal Cord Merely looked at Pixel before he climbed down the stairs, with Sunset Cloud behind him.

‘I don’t think this feels right...’ Petal cord thought to herself before fallowing them. But before she set hoof on the staircase she turned back, feeling like she was being watched, the room was still empty. She calmed herself down and trecked down the staircase a hint a paranoia in her eyes.

Author's Note:

Yippie-Kyay dumbbell giddie up to HELL.:flutterrage: SFM poster cover will be here soon, I (don’t) pinkie promise.