• Published 11th Nov 2017
  • 354 Views, 0 Comments

Ending of New Beginnings - TopHat Demon



Time has an end, might as well have story to go with it.

  • ...
 0
 354

Chapter 10

Pixel and the others followed Officer sunside, down a darkened corridor. Daybreak held the rear while Caster and Ash held the sides forming a circle around Sunset Cloud, Petal Cord and Pixel. Buzzkill was taking to Ash, while Winter was taking to Pixel.

“Winter? Judging by your knowledge on weapons and bullet accuracy. Are you a weapon specialist? Pixel asked

“Your jugdes are correct, I’m a weapons specialist for the equestrian Protection group. I know the in and outs of a gun so much that you can shot a bullet at me and I will gladly make it miss me with just simple tactics.”

“That’s not true, Winter! I saw you get shot once and needed medical attention before you bled to death!” Caster interrupted, still walking in a measured pace.

“At least I didn’t die!” Winter said once more.

“Your welcome!” Caster yelled. Pixel laughed to himself as the group came to a Stop next to a door. Officer Sunside pulled open the door and ushered the group inside before closing the door. The room They had entered in was a large room with not much light, some guns laid on tables and a computer was hooked up to a Walky talky.

“So... this is the place you stayed, for how long now?” Petal cord asked walking into the room wearily. Ash spoke up first.

“We’ve only been here for about...” He trailed off walking to the computer turning it on. “... about a few days... weeks....” Ash finished backing away from the computer and sitting on the chair. “I think my computer lost count.” Pixel walked to the computer, it had a date on it, all Pixel knew was that it was a week after Nightmare Night. He inspected the computer once more and clicked on the date. Ash came up behind him and watched as Pixel inspected the code. He typed a few letters and numbers and then clicked another source of code and pressed enter. The date changed from November 7, 2017 to December 4, 2017.

“Oh no.... I think we’re declared missing sunset Cloud and petal cord! We’ve been gone for more than a month!” Pixel called. Sunset Cloud gasped and Petal Cord almost fainted. Ash pushed Pixel away and checked the code again. He looked up at officer Sunside and nodded. Pixel ran to Petal cord who wobbled a little bit and collapsed to the ground, Caster Ran up also and said to Pixel.

“I think we need some water!” Daybreak ran to a box and pulled out a water bottle and handed it to Caster. He poured the water into her mouth and waited for a response. Petal Cord gagged and spit up the water sitting up, her eyes wildly looking around.

“stay calm it’s just us... you just passed out,” Caster said patting her back, she inhaled deeply and exhaled smoothly, she repeated this motion a few times before trying to stand up.

“How can this be!? We left base an hour ago! This can’t be right!” Ash said checking the computer again, “Pixel what did you do exactly?” Pixel stood up and walked towards the computer again opening up the code for the computer. And pointed at a single piece of code.

“That right there is the field Stabilization code, it connects everyone like a web, hence the internet. And It filters all the content that gets posted on the internet to where it’s supposed to go, it is controlled by magnetic fields inside the computer. Since this code runs on the magnetic field inside the computer it has to have a sense of time. That’s when the ponies who first created the computer to show time gets corrected and changes, if there is a shift in the balance.” Pixel replied, staring at the code and then some other pieces of code.

“You sure know a lot about computers...” Ash said looking back at the date. “Hey... did that used to be December 4th?” Pixel looked up at the date and saw that it was February 2nd, 2017. Pixel gasped and clicked the code bar again to see the code, the code was changing. Right before their eyes the code is changing. The red code flashed green as numbers and letters arranged into a paragraph of real letters.

The Devils Time is awakening, the one you call real is now fake and what is call3d fake is now real. Leave this safe house or die in the eternal pits of |-|ell. The demon is here. Might as well kill it before it kills you.

Pixel looked around the room pulling out his rifle, Buzzkill did the same and soon everyone except Petal cord and sunset Cloud had a gun out and ready to fire.

“Everyone be alert!” Ash called moving through the room. He past the terminal nearby the weapons table, Pixel followed him double checking anything suspicious. Then the ground moved... it shook with less force, but the ground shook again stronger, reapeating into a rhythmic thump that shook the group. Everypony grew closer together when the stomping and shaking stopped. No pony dared to say anything, not a single sound filled the room. A few minutes past, still silence. Winter was the one to break the silence.

“Ok... think we’re safe-“ he was interrupted as the ceiling of the room tore open, a set of metallic razor sharp teeth can be seen as Winter slammed into the wall. The group dispersed and fled to the corners of the room as the creature lifted its head. The creature was huge... it might take a lot more guns to kill. Caster ran towards Winter and Picked him up with his magic, the creature’s metallic teeth gleamed as it roared a tremendous roar. Caster dropped Winter on the ground, looking closely at Winters wounds his left back hoof was missing and spewing out blood, as he screeched in pain. Pixel then looked up at the creature and the creature looked at Pixel. Pixel jumped away from the group and ran in the middle of the room. This creature wasn’t trying to kill Winter. It was trying to kill Pixel.

Author's Note:

Yay a demon attack.... I don’t think that’s good. Enjoy the chapter.