• Published 11th Nov 2017
  • 363 Views, 0 Comments

Ending of New Beginnings - TopHat Demon



Time has an end, might as well have story to go with it.

  • ...
 0
 363

Chapter 11

The creatures roar shook the ground as the walls of the rooms began to melt away, like a thick molten mantle. Pixel grabbed his rifle and looked back at the monster. The monster looked at Pixel then the gun, and then back at Pixel. A smile grew on the creature face, as it swung its head back laughing in its demonic voice.

you thought you can destroy me with a gun. Not all adventures are Video games, Pixel! ” The creature started lifting a golden claw picking at its metallic teeth. “Oh! The Sweet, sweet taste of pony tastes so good after eons and years of staying in this damn furnace! I want more!” The demon raised the claw slowly over its head and began a downward swing. Pixel gasped and braced himself for major impact.

BOOM!

Pixel opened his eyes in confusion, the creature slid back a few feet screaming. “How does that feel you Bastard!” Buzzkill screeched, he was holding a grenade launcher, Winter next to him was holding a chaingun while holding himself up against the wall, his hoof still slowly bleeding. Pixel felt joy in his heart, not only seeing that his friends are willing to help him. But seeing a chaingun for his first time was awesome. The creature took some time to get back in position but when it did Buzzkill firied another grenade. The creature screamed wildly swinging a claw at the group. Winter dropped to the ground missing the claw by a foot. Buzzkill however, was whacked into the wall. Pixel ran towards Buzzkill seeing if he was okay, when he got close to Buzzkill, he could tell he was dead, a beer bottle was cracked opened and it Pierced the flesh killing him.

“Oh No! Buzzkill down!” Pixel screamed grabbing the grenade launcher, Caster ran over and made sure he was alive. Unfortunately he wasn’t. Pixel ran towards the creature with Grenade firing again rapidly. The creature screamed backing away. Winter, who was still against the wall, started to fire the chaingun. This bought some time. Pixel ran to Sunset Cloud and Petal cord who were further away from the fight sat. “We have to move... NOW!”

“And Where!? do you think we go!” Officer Sunside screamed over the loud gunfire. Pixel looked around, and the. Looked back at the small group of ponies.

“Daybreak... Ash... would you help us destroy this monster?” Pixel asked, Daybreak sighed and nodded, Ash ran over and grabbed a case it was long and thick, he opened it reveling a Rocket launcher. Pixel smiled.

“But... what about you! Your not going to stay and fight are you??” Petal Cord said tears in her eyes. Pixel nodded solemnly looked at Sunset Cloud who had the same expression.

“Just... Keep them safe, please!” Pixel said to officer Sunside.

“I will...” she replied staying close to the two crying mares. Pixel left the group Andy used his magic to teleport them in a bright flash. Pixel didn’t know where he put them. All he knows is that they are far away from this hell.


“Wh-Where are we!?” Petal cord yelled, the group was in a dark room some light can be seen through the windows on the walls reveling a bedroom.

“Who’s room is this?” Officer Sunside asked. Looking around. Sunset Cloud moved towards the desk in the corner of the room, there on the desk laid a Picture of three ponies. One Pegasus, one unicorn, and one Earthpony.

“When did he take this photo!” Sunset Cloud said quietly inspecting the photo. She turned it around, there were some written notes on the back.

If anything, or anyone sees this photo it means I have made friends and care for them. But this note is not for any pony in particular, it is just a way of keeping my mind in check. This photo represents the time that I made new friends... and lost them. Keep these notes in mind because it might change anyone’s ways of thinking. If I survive then I’ll have a story to tell and write, if I don’t... well... that’s just life.

Sunset Cloud read the notes and wept. Petal cord came over and saw the Picture, and read the notes. Together they both wept.


Pixel screamed as he fired chaingun rapidly at the demon. Something flashed in the corner of his eye, as a rocket zoomed towards the chest of the demon. The demon screamed slamming its metallic teeth into the ground. The ground shook and Pixel fell, the chain gun slipping out of his magic. Caster Picked it up with his magic as he shot the demon from getting closer. A scream from daybreak alerted Pixel, Daybreak was being taken up from the demon. Pixel gasped and teleported onto the demons claws, he flipped his butterfly knife and stabbed the wrist. Daybreak fell out of the demons grip and landed on the ground with a thud. The claw moved almost throwing Pixel off.

get off my arm you B- AHHHHH!” the devil cried clutching its face with the he other claw. Ash jumped up hooves in the air cheering. Pixel smiled and ran up the devils arm onto the shoulder. Blood raked the side of the demons face as another rocket slammed into its stomach, bursting in a pool of blood. Pixel pulled up Winter’s AK-66 and fired at the neck of the demon. The creature spun in a full circle throwing Pixel off. Pixel, using his magic balanced himself in the air still firing the gun. The devil swung its claw on the ground angerliy, making a crater next to Ash. He got knocked to the ground but still fired another Rocket. “NO!

BOOM!!!

The entire demon exploded in a mass of blood and limbs. Pixel levitated himself down to the ground only to get covered by large amounts of blood. Pixel shook his head and tried to wipe the blood off him.

“Aw... this is... so disgusting....” he said walking around. The room looked completely destroyed, the chairs and the computer were missing and most of the walls reveled an empty black nothing. Fire can be seen outside where the demon exploded and was the only light source available. Pixel walked over to where daybreak laid, he was gone... Pixel called out to him but no response, he then called out for the rest of the group, Ash, Winter, Caster. No response. Pixel Ran around the room wildly looking for someone. Pixel came across a pile of debris, to Pixel’s memory this was where Ash stood. He removed the debris and found Ash’s corpse, Then Winter’s, Daybreak’s... Caster’s.... Pixel slowly backed away from the pile of corpse. “No.Nononononononono!” Pixel screeched falling to his knees. He was alone.

Author's Note:

Yay... enjoy...