• Published 14th Nov 2017
  • 1,344 Views, 31 Comments

Chibi Flan's Foalsitter - Lucky Star Kona-chan



What happens when you leave a being who apprently bites a lot with the ponies? Well, let's find out *CHOMP*

  • ...
2
 31
 1,344

Day 3.5

At the farm some time later.

Flan was sitting at the house while waiting for AJ to come back from her room.

In their way there they crossed paths with Fluttershy, from this AJ learned Flan’s name because Fluttershy was able to understand what Flan was saying, the two of them agreed to meet later.

‘Thank Celestia Ah’ bumped into Fluttershy there, it would be awkward ta be with her without knowing her name.’

“Flan, Ah’ need ta go and buck some apples, do ya want ta come or do ya want to stay here?” AJ asked while going downstairs.

Flan was at the door waiting for her.

“Are we impatient?” AJ chuckled some.

Flan raised a brow but shrugged shortly after and the two went to the orchard.

20 minutes later.

Flan was watching AJ bucking the apple trees, but noticed that it was very slow. So she approached a tree and inspected in detail.

“What are ya doing Flan?” Applejack stopped for a moment to check on her.

Taboo "Four of a Kind"

Applejack was rubbing her eyes not sure if what she saw really happened, but after more eye-rubs and head shakes, she confirmed it.

Flan split into four.

The four of them were exactly the same except for a single detail.

The first looked angry, the second looked happy, the third looked neutral and the fourth looked sad.

That didn’t matter much because they took fly to the top of the trees and started chopping apples.

One basket, two baskets, then three and four. The rhythm at which the baskets were getting full was ridiculous.

AJ looked with wide eyes and her jaw in the floor as little more than 50 baskets were full of apples in less than a minute, and it wasn’t over.


Twilight watched from a bush with her binoculars, her box being ruined from crossfire of water buckets.

That didn’t bother her; she had to know more about the foal that was trusted under her care.

‘For Rinna I will complete this task! I will find the way to fix your problem Flan!’ She thought, seemingly oblivious of who has the problem here.


10 minutes later.

“So many apples,” Applejack said with a dumbfounded expression.

She snapped out of it, “Flan stop! Ya got way too many apples!”

The Flans stopped and made a line in front of AJ giving a salute.

“Alright?” AJ said with confusion.

The Flans nodded.

“How many baskets did y’all filled?”

The Flans looked at each other, then at Applejack and shrugged.

“Ok then, Ah’ just hope we can finish moving all the apples ta the barn before nightfall.”

The happy Flan lifted a hand to get her attention which it did, then she hit her chest with a confident expression and after that she faced the other Flans and pointed a finger at the baskets then at the distance where the barn could be seen.

‘Ah’ wish Ah’ could get what she’s saying here.’

Then the Flans dispersed and started to pill baskets up, and carried the pillars of at least 5 baskets each over their heads to the barn.

AJ’s eye twitched some, and was babbling nonsense, like if her brain was melting inside her head.

After that she passed out right there.


Twilight saw Applejack fainting and jumped from her hiding spot to check on her.

Then a weird feeling of dread got to her.

Lifting her head she saw not one, but the four Flans in front of her.

*Chomp x(insert number here)*

Twilight’s (insert body parts here) has been broken.


After kicking the purple horse out of the farm, the sad Flan took Applejack to the house while the other three keep carrying the baskets to the barn.

Cancel Spell card.

Making sure AJ was safe in her home and all the apples were in the barn, Flan decided to leave and explore some more before the sunset.

Walking around, she didn’t found anything noteworthy, just more ponies doing stuff. Some cleaning the streets, a mailpony, and a couple others moving a couch into a store.

While wandering on the limits of town she saw a distant cottage, curious of what could that be, she went there.


Fluttershy was in the rear part of the cottage feeding the chickens, when she noticed some of the other animals gathering in the front.

Intrigued she went there too.

“What’s happening every-” she stopped when she saw Angel and Flan at the door looking kind threatening to each other.

They had their right arms behind them, and then threw them forward.

“Wait!”

The Angel, Flan and the animals turned to face her with confusion.

When Fluttershy looked closely the two were doing some kind of gesture with their hand/paw.

“Angel, Flan what are you doing?”

Angel showed his paw contorted like a fist and Flan showed her open palm.

“Oh, it’s a game?” they nodded, “it’s not dangerous is it?” they shook their head. “Oh, ok. Can I play it too?” they shook their head again, showed their hand/paw and then pointed at her hooves.

“Oh, I see. It’s ok.”

Flan gave her a sympathetic look.

“Thank you, but what are you doing on my cottage Flan? I thought you were with Applejack, if it doesn’t bother you to tell me that is.”

“Uu.” She said with a shrug.

“Oh… I hope she’s alright. Should I go to check on her?”

Flan shook her head, put a hand on her chest and had a proud happy expression.

“So you helped her?” Flan nodded, “Oh, I’m so proud of you.” Fluttershy pat her on the head, Flan was happy to accept.

“Uuuuu.”

“Umm… I don’t know if all the animals will be friendly.” Fluttershy looked around and saw the animals behaving with Flan, and she was friends with Angel already, so it can’t be that bad right?

The two expended a couple of hours helping the animals, and even if Harry was a bit wary of Flan none of the animals really misbehaved.

When it started to get dark Flan asked Fluttershy if she could stay, at which Fluttershy accepted, they had dinner and then went to bed, for some reason Flan wanted to sleep with her. Fluttershy didn’t have a problem with that and even sang a lullaby for Flan.


Twilight was in her room, with even more bandages on her.

Spike heard what happened and just rolled his eyes and went to his room.

‘She doesn’t like being forced to do stuff Twilight.’ She remembered that line from her talk with Spike.

‘But I’m no forcing her to do anything! I just want her to listen to me!’ Twilight was frustrated.

‘That doesn’t matter, now I have some useful information to appeal to her soft side.’ She rubbed her hooves together deviously with an expression showing the same deviousness.

Author's Note:

Emm... Twilight what are you planning?

Nothing! :twilightsheepish: