• Published 14th Nov 2017
  • 1,342 Views, 31 Comments

Chibi Flan's Foalsitter - Lucky Star Kona-chan



What happens when you leave a being who apprently bites a lot with the ponies? Well, let's find out *CHOMP*

  • ...
2
 31
 1,342

Extra 3: Trying to find a stone.

Flan was hovering over a forest adjacent to Ponyville, if you’re wondering why, well that’s quite simple. She wanted to give Rarity something back for the sunhat she gave her. Because Flan knew that Rarity had a thing for gems, she went in a search after reading a book about gemstones and rocks.

Her first stop was Ponyville’s gem mine which entrance was at the northeastern edge of town but she also knew about the recently made hole in the ceiling in which you could enter from the forest she was hovering over.

She looked around until she found said hole which had a mail box for some reason. Well, she didn’t know if someone was living there. But it was the only explanation if not then why would a mail box be there in the first place?

She should have asked about that but it didn’t matter for her anyways.

Landing next to the hole she inspected it seeing nothing she jumped down there to start looking for the stone she wanted.

Come to think of it she could’ve asked Spike for help since he always helps Rarity with the gem finding. Flan face palmed at the thought, but she was already there so it didn’t matter.

It was quite dark in there, but Flan was used to dark places and she could see in the dark quite well.

Digging, looking, classifying and tossing away was her labor for the next 20 minutes. She didn’t find the stone she wanted, walking back and ignoring the underground lake with furniture on one side she looked around some more and arrived to a collapsed wall.

Digging some she found a detonation box squashed below the debris. That meant someone did this on purpose, not that it mattered to her. She didn’t explore that area yet, so Flan blew it up to open the path again.

Searching the area some more she was getting frustrated because there was not a single one of the gem she was looking.

At some point she went back, and stumbled into a dull looking gray mare with a mining hat, a dull looking green dress, dull looking purple mane and tail, basically just overall dull looks with earthy colors.

The two exchanged looks for a bit before Flan took a paper from her pocket and showed it to her.

“Bloodstone stones are a rare occurrence, even for me.” The deadpanning mare said in a monotone way.

Flan used the chalkboard Twilight gave her to ask the mare if she knew where to find one.

“There are some at the end of the tunnel if you want them, but diamond dogs roam in that area.” She said with the same boring tone.

Flan shrugged and went ahead waving at the mare left behind.

The mare took a rock from her dress, “Do you think she’ll be fine, Boulder?” she said boringly while looking at the rock, “Me too.”


At the end of the tunnel Flan started digging to look for her stone.

After some minutes she managed to find one inside a hole with a bunch of other gems and crystals. With a smile she took the Bloodstone and was preparing to go out.

“Mine.” She heard and looked around just to see a diamond dog eyeing her.

“Give back black shiny stone.” He ordered.

Flan deadpanned; at some point in time whoever happened to cross that area would ask why a charred crater was in the middle of the path.


When Flan got outside she wasn’t paying attention and didn’t notice the mare with a book covering her face.

The two crashed into each other, Flan sat down by the impact her stone falling into the hole and in an impossible twist it bounced on the walls and ended in a seemingly bottomless pitch black hole.

“Oh, my fault. I wasn’t paying attention sorry.” The pink mare with a purple and teal mane and tail said while putting some books in her saddlebags.

Flan stood up and dusted herself, when suddenly she didn’t felt her stone in her pocket anymore.

Her eye twitched and her expression wasn’t a happy one.

“Are you alright?” the culprit of losing her stone said to her.

*Chomp*

Starlight has been broken.

Author's Note:

Poor Flan, she just wanted to give a gift to a friend, awww. Bad Starlight, bad! :ajbemused:

Anyways, who should have the great honor of meeting our adorable little Flan next?